Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions - Page 12 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 09:45 PM   #166
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnisV View Post
That's just it. Nagato himself is trying to make amends for the wars that took his family and friends. His idea may be warped, but he too is/was a victim. The fact that Tobi took advantage of his emotional trauma is what created the person he is.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/440/10/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/440/11/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/440/12/

See what I mean?
So? I fail to see what the difference between being evil and have the wrong ideals, do not all sadistic killers do it "in the name of God," or whatever? No one who's evil believe they are, Pain is no different (who I suppose does it in his name, since he considers himself a god). Child abuse is child abuse, murder is murder, as much as Nagato's life is a sad story, so are those of his victims, whose lives far outnumber his...

Old 03-19-2009, 09:47 PM   #167
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halios View Post
I predict Sage mode will kill the last path, and the Naruto will then tell Nagato his answer to Pain's previous question. What Kishimoto intends for that answer to be, I'm not going to guess.

It will be somthing about giving example of love to others I think so...
Old 03-19-2009, 09:51 PM   #168
IgnisV
What is Genin?

IgnisV will become famous soon enoughIgnisV will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
So? I fail to see what the difference between being evil and have the wrong ideals, do not all sadistic killers do it "in the name of God," or whatever? No one who's evil believe they are, Pain is no different (who I suppose does it in his name, since he considers himself a god). Child abuse is child abuse, murder is murder, as much as Nagato's life is a sad story, so are those of his victims, whose lives far outnumber his...
No, you see what I am trying to show is that the manga is beginning to hint at Pain being a victim. Thus pushing the idea that Nagato might change given the right words, thus Naruto sustains himself from killing him, thus Nagato survives or dies (by other means.)
Old 03-19-2009, 09:53 PM   #169
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnisV View Post
No, you see what I am trying to show is that the manga is beginning to hint at Pain being a victim. Thus pushing the idea that Nagato might change given the right words, thus Naruto sustains himself from killing him, thus Nagato survives or dies (by other means.)
I think he'll die no matter what, probably not by Naruto, but most likely from a) continuing the fight with Naruto and dying from over-exertion or b) Madara kills him.
Old 03-19-2009, 09:53 PM   #170
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detcelfer View Post
I'm curious if we'll see an introduction to the real Rikudou. It seems almost inevitable. Perhaps he'll be the final sensei of Naruto's before Naruto faces off against Madara - who I suspect will somehow fusion the powers of the tails inside himself. Now that would be epic.
Rikudou is kind of dead! He was rumored to have started the ninja world. Rumored to have made the frickin' MOON! If he were still alive, he'd be thousands of years old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
I agree cause Minato seemed really worried about him. He is also part of the reason i think Minato wanted to keep the fact Naruto was his son a secret.
Also, note that Minato said that he expected the Third to tell all this to Naruto. I made a theory on this a long time ago, that the Third planned on telling Naruto his parentage after the Chuunin Exams. I assumed that Minato had enemies that would kill his son as revenge. Of course, anyone who'd try to attack Naruto for revenge against Minato now will be digging his own grave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu men View Post
I think Akatsuki was already around by Minato's death.
It was formed about 5 years before the Kyuubi attack, if memory serves. I think Madara, Pain, Konan, Zetsu, Kakuzu, and Sasori were six of the founding members. I believe there were normally ten members at a time. Kakuzu meantions that he's been through a lot of partners (having killed most of them), so I assume a lot of guys got replaced.
Orochimaru joined sometime after leaving the Leaf Village. Kisame joined arround that time, I think. Itachi joined right after the Uchiha maisicre. Diedra and Hidan joined shortly before the series bagan. And we all know when Tobi "joined".
I also don't think their plan was always to gather Biiju. Because, won't it have been easier to capture Gaara when his dad decided he was a liability? To capture Naruto when no one would want to protect him? Something else is going on here that we don't know about.

Quote:
His crocodile tears aren't enough to make amends for Jiraiya and the pain Konoha went through (no pun intended).
But...crocodiles can't cry. They don't have--OH, now I get it!

Last edited by Forlong; 03-19-2009 at 09:55 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:00 PM   #171
Rapidd
Genin

Rapidd is on a distinguished road

I wonder who he hits next for not telling him he is the 4ths son >.>
Old 03-19-2009, 10:02 PM   #172
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

He'll take a huge dump on Sarutobi's grave.
He'll take naked pics of Tsunade while she sleeps and spread them around konoha.
If kakashi is still alive , he'll kill him.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:02 PM   #173
IgnisV
What is Genin?

IgnisV will become famous soon enoughIgnisV will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapidd View Post
Tsunade. He's going to slap her boobs.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:03 PM   #174
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapidd View Post
Tsunade? (Anyone ever notice how her cleavage is huge in the anime but is freakin' ridiculous in the manga? Like almost to the point of carnival attraction strange?)
Old 03-19-2009, 10:03 PM   #175
Rapidd
Genin

Quote:
Tsunade? (Anyone ever notice how her cleavage is huge in the anime but freakin' ridiculous in the manga? Like almost to the point of carnival attraction strange?)
motorboat?
Old 03-19-2009, 10:04 PM   #176
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

If Negato truly wants peace, and this is all he could come up with, he is different from the others. He doesnt kill for completely selfish reasons like Orochumaru, or blindly like most of Akatsuki. He does what he does for world peace. Naruto, Jiraya, Minato, nor anyone else came up with a better plan to stop the cycle of ninja village and country feuding. Pain supposedly only wants to bring about Peace through destruction. The ends dont justify the means in his case, but the his ends are for Peace, unlike any other bad guy. This is what sets him apart and leaves room for him to come around if shown a potentially better way.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
Old 03-19-2009, 10:06 PM   #177
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
If Negato truly wants peace, and this is all he could come up with, he is different from the others. He doesnt kill for completely selfish reasons like Orochumaru, or blindly like most of Akatsuki. He does what he does for world peace. Naruto, Jiraya, Minato, nor anyone else came up with a better plan to stop the cycle of ninja village and country feuding. Pain supposedly only wants to bring about Peace through destruction. The ends dont justify the means in his case, but the his ends are for Peace, unlike any other bad guy. This is what sets him apart and leaves room for him to come around if shown a potentially better way.
So did Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin, Milosevic, Lenin, Mao, etc etc. We all do things for apparently noble purposes, the reality is a completely different thing. I fail to see how chakra-nuclear attacks are alright, essentially he will bring world peace, via an age of terror... he's like the six bodied, slightly less weird, Robbespierre of the Narutoverse...
Old 03-19-2009, 10:12 PM   #178
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Not "noble", Peace. I dont know most of the people u named, but Hitler was selfish and dillusional.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
Old 03-19-2009, 10:15 PM   #179
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Not "noble", Peace. I dont know most of the people u named, but Hitler was selfish and dillusional.
Well they all were as is Nagato. They all however believed in the "greater Good," that they were supporting and Hitler did believe that his eradication of the Jews would indeed help the world.

Last edited by TheSixthHokage; 03-19-2009 at 10:20 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:18 PM   #180
Rapidd
Genin

The real prediction begins on what is Madara's drive?
I mean if its to crush kono....pain just did that what the heck does he want to accomplish?
Closed Thread