Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions - Page 14 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 01:17 AM   #196
dragonnik
Genin

dragonnik is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagara View Post
Pein is pretty much a gray guy. He is not evil nor is he good. He has not been abe to fully comprehend what has been really going on in his own life since forever. He could not understand what the power of his eyes were doing to him, so he was always confused. He has been used pretty much by Madara. Madara knew that he wanted peace so he manipulated him to the point that he would think that he is a god to his people. The way he is going about things now is on the edge of madness. He has been so twisted that he can no longer judge what is right and wrong in the reality that he is actually in. He thinks what he is doing is right cause someone placed that in his thoughts, he no longers is thinking of his own will this was pretty much placed in him and now he goes with it cause he knows no better. He is a child that is listening to his fater in way.
Yeah..madara is really a manupilative person...I wonder what exactly he wants....If he is so powerful..thn y do all this stuff...probably..he still lacks something....

Old 03-20-2009, 01:20 AM   #197
Kushina
Lost Visionary

Kushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura about

Ok here's my lovely post for this since you all seem to be getting bent out of shape over what some kid that apparently lacks in historical knowledge and accuracy says.

First off, Simply put What they all did is Genocide, regardless of motives or events that have taken place. Its the mass killing of individuals for a reason that one thinks to be the "truth".

Second, I do not agree because of the motives. Hitler was a genius in his own right yes. But he killed for the simple purpose of creating the perfect race. Regardless of others views and he went as far to do it in a cruel manner. Stalin, cruelty at its finest right there. Malicous and unforgiving to all. Mao was actually just an idiot, he had no purpose, no motive and honestly no ambition.

Pain on the other hand actually was forced to this spot because of his past, losing his loved ones and friends. He wanted a peaceful world even if through fear. I don't see exactly how that can be compared to the others since they were all selfish bastards.

Regardless, in the end its all genocide. At least Pain didn't toy with those he killed. He went and got done what he needed to. I can't honestly say I agree with the6thhokage's statement, but These are my personal feelings towards it.

Credit to iKayos for the sig ♥
Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, "Let there be lulz," and there was lulz. God saw that the lulz was good, and He separated the lulz from the unfunny. God called the lulz "Encyclopedia Dramatica," and the Unfunny he called "Uncyclopedia." And there was pr0n, and there was pedophiles — the first internets.

—Genesis - The Bible
Old 03-20-2009, 01:21 AM   #198
IgnisV
What is Genin?

IgnisV will become famous soon enoughIgnisV will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonnik View Post
Yeah..madara is really a manupilative person...I wonder what exactly he wants....If he is so powerful..thn y do all this stuff...probably..he still lacks something....
Yeah, his pet; The nine tailed fox.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:31 AM   #199
Kagara
We are not equal

Kagara is on a distinguished road

kushina lovely post
The kyuubi is no ones PET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO
Old 03-20-2009, 01:39 AM   #200
otaku_214
Academy Student

otaku_214 is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree
kyuubi is too strong to become anybody's pet
i pretty sure that next chapter will continute the fight of naruto and pain
just like the battle between sasuke and his brother itachi
this will be a long battle
Old 03-20-2009, 01:39 AM   #201
Kagara
We are not equal

Pein will be beaten so badly that he will come to his senses and then will tell Naruto that he understands his way was wrong and then he will go to AOKIGAHARA FOREST thus ending his life with some honor...sorry Mystik but it needs to happen already.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:42 AM   #202
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,284 Times in 2,926 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
i agree
kyuubi is too strong to become anybody's pet
Kyubi can be controlled by sharingan haxx. Jinchuriki's on the other hand not so much, since Hachibi took a dump on Taka.

If this ends with Naruto, Konan and Nagato singing kumbaya imgonna be pissed. I want to see some fucking fatalities MK style going down.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:42 AM   #203
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnisV View Post
Mystik, you completely evaded the points and went off ranting about how he can't be compared. Again, I never said they are one and the same. Reread it and maybe this time you won't miss what I said.
Ok i will agree with kushina about the genocide part. However that guy cant totally compare Pain to hitler and stalin. They both had two different goals. I can somewhat understand Pain's reasoning on the matter a little. I dont agree with it by any means but i can somewhat understand it, but no matter how hard i try i cant bring myself to even try and understand hitlers and stalins reasons period. Not to mention those guys are a touchy subject anyway. And yes they all think they are doing right thing. I will admit that to that, but a total comparison no i will not agree with it. And no im not referring to you lol. Anyhow this subject is touchy and probably best to get off of it lol. >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagara View Post
Pein will be beaten so badly that he will come to his senses and then will tell Naruto that he understands his way was wrong and then he will go to AOKIGAHARA FOREST thus ending his life with some honor...sorry Mystik but it needs to happen already.
hush i know lol... i know nagato is going to die but i dont think it will be by naruto's hand. I think he will die probably due to exhaustion and lack of chakra.

Last edited by Mystik; 03-20-2009 at 01:44 AM.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:44 AM   #204
Archbound
Genin

Archbound is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
Ten bucks says ShiverX's prediction becomes a fake spoiler.

Now to meet my quota of Mystik quotes.

Danzou won't die yet, 'cuase you're not crushing on him.

Okay, now for my prediction.

Pain: "So...he has regained control."
Naruto: "PAIN, you're almost out of chakra. If you keep fighting,...I'll have to kill you."
Pain: "Revenge, Naruto? For Jiraiya? For the girl?"
Naruto thinks back on key moments.
Naruto: "No...not revenge. You've killed my teachers. You've killed my friends. And you're not the least bit sorry. You won't stop until everyone I care about is dead. I'm not going to let you kill anyone anymore. And...if that means I have to end your life..."
Naruto pushes off the moon and rushes at Pain.
Naruto: "I'LL DO JUST THAT! RASENGAN!"
[cut to Konan]
Kanon: "Nagato, you've gone to far. If you keep this up you'll DIE!"
Nagato: "If that is what it takes..."
[cut to Pain]
Pain: "I'll do just that!"
Naruto and Pain exchange blows.
Naruto: "It's over, Pain. You're just barely dodging my attacks. You can't keep this up much longer. Don't throw your life away."
Pain: "Don't talk to me like that. Do not act as though you know better than me."
Naruto: "Let me ask you something. Did you come to capture me by your own choice? Or...were you ordered to?"
Pain: "Senseri Tensi!" {Sorry if I spelt that wrong}
Naruto dodges the attack with no effort.
Naruto: "I see. He's just using you, Pain. He doesn't care about your "peace". I may not have the answer, but I know you're wrong."
Pain: "SHUT UP! SENSERI TENSI!"
Pain starts bleeding from the eyes.
Naruto: "Don't let him use you."
Pain: "NO ONE USES ME! SENSERI TENSI!"
[cut to Konan]
Konan: "NAGATO, STOP THIS! HE'S TO STRONG!"
Nagato: "SHUT UP! HE WILL KNOW MY PAIN! SENSERI--"
[cut to Naruto]
Naruto smashes a Rasengan in Pain's face.
Naruto: "Pain, I know your out there! I just defeated you, and spared you at the same time!"
Naruto starts to go back.
Naruto: "Never forget that!"
[cut to Nagato]
Nagato: "He...will...know...my...pa...a...ain... "
Konan: "Nagato!"
Madara: "So, he failed?"
Konan: "Madara? What are you doing here?"
Madara: "There seems to be a lot of failure in the Akatsuki lately. Sasuke failed to capture the Eight Tails. Come, Konan."
Konan: "I'll have to carry Nagato. Go on without me."
Madara: "Leave him. He failed. Let him die."
Konan: "Wha...How dare you! I will not let him die!"
Madara: "You would defy me?"
Konan stares at Madara.
Konan: "Yes."
Madara turns arround.
Madara: "Do whatever you wish. Be at the dessignated meeting place in two days."
Madara disappears.
Kanon (thinking): Nagato went mad just a momment ago. And Madara was willing to let him die. What is going on?

How you like them apples?
That would indeed be a good push for the real chapter.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:05 AM   #205
Duncan33
The Unknown Quantity

Duncan33 is on a distinguished roadDuncan33 is on a distinguished road

Well I think there's more to this thing than meets the eye. And I don't think Madara would interrupt the fight between Naruto and Pein because then it would be too fast-paced. I mean why make the situation worse for Naruto in that he has to deal with 2 powerful bad guys at once? Madara's got his own agenda and it seems to be a lot more than just capturing the 9 bijuu (but they do play a large role in the plan). I think Pein's plan to use the bijuu to start wars is only a front to Madara's true intentions whatever they may be. As for Pein/Nagato, it's obvious that Pein's going to lose but not before Naruto knocks some sense into him and finally gives him the answer. Either Pein will die by Naruto or he'll get killed by Madara, but I don't think Madara would just show up and ice Pein/Nagato for failing to get the job done.

As for my prediction, it would be listed as follows:

1. Naruto will finally give Pein the answer about peace.
2. Naruto will defeat Pein, find Nagato and he will (or will not) spare his life.
3. Nagato is probably too weak to do much else after he uses up all of his chakra but if Naruto does spare him, he'll probably rethink about his twisted morals and realize that Madara doesn't want the same thing he does and attempt to stop him after he recovers.

That's all I can think of at the moment and I'm guessing that this is just going to be fighting with moderate dialogue and then the dramatic final blow at the end.... Or close to the end...
Old 03-20-2009, 02:07 AM   #206
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Alright, since I've been attacked while I've been gone rather profusely let me explain what I was attempting to get at: we all, as manga readers, are positioned to see the sad parts of Nagato's life, the chaos of war and the loss of those he loved.
Both Adolf Hitler and Josef Stalin, both were raised in rather the same situation (remember, when making historical comparisons they will never be perfect, but reasonably so.)

Adolf Hitler was born in a small town near the Bavarian border to an abusive father and a dotting mother, who both died before he was an adult. Being driven to become an artist, thanks to the loving support of his mother, he applied several times to the Vienna School of Art and Design and he was rejected I believe 2-3 times before giving up. High unemployment left Hitler having to become dependent on charities and very ironically, Jewish philantropists. Hitler's belief in his own superiority and inherent leadership abilities made him a bitter man who joined King Ludwig of Bavaria's Rifles, a German army division, after World War One was declared. Having going through the hell of the war, primarily as a runner, a very dangerous job, which he won an Iron Cross for bravery, he was discharged to a politically chaotic Germany, left economically ravaged by the Treaty of Versailles. Hitler, still part of the army, was assigned to look over the German Worker's Party in Munich, a potentially problematic German political faction. That's quite a sad story of a man who lost his parents before adulthood, could not achieve his dreams, faced poverty and experienced the blunt of the first world war (even having been temporarily blinded by poison gas). Not too crazy to compare I felt. Furthermore, Hitler felt it was his duty, once he achieved full power, to free the world from "Jewish domination," another warped idealist who believed he was doing the right thing, for the "Greater Good." (Kushina mentioned how he did it for the perfect race and that is very true but Hitler saw the Jews as the enemies of Western Caucasians, "Aryans," so he felt it was his duty to frankly eradicate them. Furthermore, he saw Western and Central Europeans as inherently superior to everyone else so he felt that only they should survive so mankind, in turn, can continue to socially evolve. This was his warped ideal of peace and prosperity [believing racial wars to be inevitable and even "positive"].)

Last edited by TheSixthHokage; 03-20-2009 at 02:26 AM.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:29 AM   #207
RyuXander
IDGAF

RyuXander is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushina View Post
Ok here's my lovely post for this since you all seem to be getting bent out of shape over what some kid that apparently lacks in historical knowledge and accuracy says.

First off, Simply put What they all did is Genocide, regardless of motives or events that have taken place. Its the mass killing of individuals for a reason that one thinks to be the "truth".

Second, I do not agree because of the motives. Hitler was a genius in his own right yes. But he killed for the simple purpose of creating the perfect race. Regardless of others views and he went as far to do it in a cruel manner. Stalin, cruelty at its finest right there. Malicous and unforgiving to all. Mao was actually just an idiot, he had no purpose, no motive and honestly no ambition.

Pain on the other hand actually was forced to this spot because of his past, losing his loved ones and friends. He wanted a peaceful world even if through fear. I don't see exactly how that can be compared to the others since they were all selfish bastards.

Regardless, in the end its all genocide. At least Pain didn't toy with those he killed. He went and got done what he needed to. I can't honestly say I agree with the6thhokage's statement, but These are my personal feelings towards it.
Kushina put it the best, now lets end this debate and get back on track with chapter predictions.

And we gotta remember Pain, Hitler, etc. No matter who they are the villians always lose ^^
Old 03-20-2009, 02:30 AM   #208
ooO)Flash(Ooo
Aka:LegacyO

ooO)Flash(Ooo is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont think naruto will try to acutally kill pain. Instead hes gonna try and make him turn a new leaf and see the errors of hes ways :]
Old 03-20-2009, 02:34 AM   #209
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooO)Flash(Ooo View Post
I dont think naruto will try to acutally kill pain. Instead hes gonna try and make him turn a new leaf and see the errors of hes ways :]
That was dangerously punny...
Old 03-20-2009, 02:37 AM   #210
Kagara
We are not equal

y Does everyone want Naruto to help bring pain to his sense. I dont understand that not every one he comes in contact he will be able to save and become friends with. This is not how things work so what is it they are only going to kill the main good guys who are strong and leave the strong bad guys so that they can become frienemies.