Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions - Page 19 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 06:13 AM   #271
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

haha, What about Kakashi? Hinata? Pa?
Bloodthirsty much? ;P

NO, Naruto cannot kill Nagato, pain (aka the puppet corpse) can be destroyed.
Killing Nagato makes Naruto nothing more than the same as Nagato, one who kills his opponents.

Hehe, I recommend all to watch Trigun, Vash(as a god with Ideal of Non Killing) is forced to kill against his will. Very interesting philosophical to see a god hurt. Mythological Gods can't die because they are eternal, for that very same reason they can't regenerate either, because they are not capable of change. Change is a human(or mortal) trait. So if you hurt a god (wich in itself should be impossible) he/she cannot heal and the hurt is eternal!

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.

Last edited by ShiverX; 03-20-2009 at 06:19 AM.

Old 03-20-2009, 06:14 AM   #272
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagara View Post
Let death rain down as I have not seen a good death since the passing og the great Jman
Here's hoping Kakashi, if he does die, at least goes out in better style than how he was depicted in 439... legendary former ANBU captain killed like that? Lame!
Old 03-20-2009, 06:22 AM   #273
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverX View Post
haha, What about Kakashi? Hinata? Pa?
Bloodthirsty much? ;P

NO, Naruto cannot kill Nagato, pain (aka the puppet corpse) can be destroyed.
Killing Nagato makes Naruto nothing more than the same as Nagato, one who kills his opponents.

Hehe, I recommend all to watch Trigun, Vash(as a god with Ideal of Non Killing) is forced to kill against his will. Very interesting philosophical to see a god hurt. Mythological Gods can't die because they are eternal, for that very same reason they can't regenerate either, because they are not capable of change. Change is a human(or mortal) trait. So if you hurt a god (wich in itself should be impossible) he/she cannot heal and the hurt is eternal!
Um... why is it bad to kill your opponent? Naruto killed Kazuku and aimed to kill Orochimaru a few chapters before that, why does it suddenly change so radically?
Old 03-20-2009, 06:24 AM   #274
Kagara
We are not equal

Kagara is on a distinguished road

@ShiverX-yes I have some issues when it comes to death and not enough of it is happening. I dont think hinata, kakshi are dead.

@TheSixthHokage-I hope he does not die I like him and would love for him to see when Naruto has to beat the crap of Sauske. If he does I hope it will be that he went up against Madara trying to help Naruto and just gets stabbed thru his sharigan eye with some type of sword and Sauske , Sakura and Naruto see it. How epic will that be.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:34 AM   #275
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
@ShiverX-yes I have some issues when it comes to death and not enough of it is happening. I dont think hinata, kakshi are dead.

@TheSixthHokage-I hope he does not die I like him and would love for him to see when Naruto has to beat the crap of Sauske. If he does I hope it will be that he went up against Madara trying to help Naruto and just gets stabbed thru his sharigan eye with some type of sword and Sauske , Sakura and Naruto see it. How epic will that be.
Great idea actually.

Last edited by TheSixthHokage; 03-20-2009 at 06:42 AM.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:39 AM   #276
Kagara
We are not equal

Kagara is on a distinguished road

If that was to happen (doubt it) that will put kakshi at the top of the list of epic death scene. Who would have had a better death than that?!?!?!?!!?
Old 03-20-2009, 06:42 AM   #277
buchule-san
Academy Student

buchule-san is an unknown quantity at this point

i also think naruto will find a way to pin pain down and try to reason with him by showing him that he's actually nothing more than madaras pawn.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:44 AM   #278
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
If that was to happen (doubt it) that will put kakshi at the top of the list of epic death scene. Who would have had a better death than that?!?!?!?!!?
My unpopular theory is that during the 3rd fight (the next one) between Naruto and Sasuke, Sasuke is totally serious and goes for a killing blow and Kakashi saves Naruto. I know many people hate this theory of mine but I do not see these two rivals coming back together unless it's for mutual self-interest.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:45 AM   #279
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
Um... why is it bad to kill your opponent? Naruto killed Kazuku and aimed to kill Orochimaru a few chapters before that, why does it suddenly change so radically?
Yeah, ninjas kill people for not saying "hello". Killing Pain after all he did should be FUN.

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:48 AM   #280
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
Yeah, ninjas kill people for not saying "hello". Killing Pain after all he did should be FUN.
I wish I had more people here agreeing with me in regards to Nagato, the world of Shinobi is not about lenient "slaps on the wrist," it's an "eye for an eye" simple as that.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:03 AM   #281
NinjaSquirrel
Chuunin

NinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished roadNinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I wish I had more people here agreeing with me in regards to Nagato, the world of Shinobi is not about lenient "slaps on the wrist," it's an "eye for an eye" simple as that.
Yeah I see your point but if Naruto is going to bring "peace" and I do throw that word lightly. He would not kill Nagato unless he absolutely had to. For that is not the way Naruto want to get peace by killing everyone.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:18 AM   #282
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

Yes, that is what the world of ninja is about, and that is what Naruto is here to change. To break the chain of hatred, to stop the never ending killing and war.

What changed you ask?

Well, he was faced with Nagato, a man who Kills to achieve the same Goal Naruto inherited from Jirayya but haden't thought to deeply about.
Now, forced to face these questions by pain, Naruto must take a stand and have an answer as Jirayaa and the fourth wanted. They both wished for people to understand eachother and stop hating, to break the cycle of hate. How do Naruto do that? By killing? I think not.
Naruto may have killed before, even if Kakashi finished Kazuku of(if we are thinking about the same guy), this we don't know. But before he was a part of that shinobi system and not thinking of how he wanted to change the world but more about how to get stronger.

To illustrate Narutos problem here is a simple example:

Pain/Nagato Kills to achieve Peace. Naruto want piece without all the death and killing.
Nagato tell Naruto that that wish is unreal and that you must kill in order to stop your opponent and bring order.
Do you hate me he asks.. because he thinks that is the truth. If Naruto hates him and wants to kill him his vision is true, people get loved ones killed, and then they hate and seek revenge in turn kiling and so on.
To stop this Pain realeses the ultimate weapon to make people afraid of killing.Fear will stop the hate.
Naruto must response with something else, not with: - your wrong *bang* your dead, who is next? Anyone?(rubbing his fists at anyone that oposes him)
I hope I make sence here.

Game over naruto!

Or

Last edited by ShiverX; 03-20-2009 at 07:24 AM.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:22 AM   #283
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverX View Post
Yes, that is what the world of ninja is about, and that is what Naruto is here to change. To break the chain of hatred, to stop the never ending killing and war.

What changed you ask?

Well, he was faced with Nagato, a man who Kills to achieve the same Goal Naruto inherited from Jirayya but haden't thought to deeply about.
Now, forced to face these questions by pain, Naruto must take a stand and have an answer as Jirayaa and the fourth wanted. They both wished for people to understand eachother and stop hating, to break the cycle of hate. How do Naruto do that? By killing? I think not.
Naruto may have killed before, even if Kakashi finished Kazuku of(if we are thinking about the same guy), this we don't know. But before he was a part of that shinobi system and not thinking of how he wanted to change the world but more about how to get stronger.

I hope I make sence here.
He does finish Kazuku off, we know that. Breaking the cycle of hate? I thought the hatred was caused by the large shinobi villages causing wars that hurt the little countries? I think you are guys are reading TOO deep into Minato's words, I think he is criticizing the system, not violence as a means of conflict resolution in ALL cases. Minato killed like 4-5 shinobi to save Kakashi without a second thought during Kakashi Gaiden!!
Old 03-20-2009, 07:31 AM   #284
ShiverX
Wind User

Yes, Minato might have killed, this is true. But Naruto should not take that road lightly.
To kill in defense or self defense is acceptable. But to choose to kill were there is other ways, is not. To kill in revenge is not.
To kill because it's the easy way out is not. (it's not easy letting Nagato live after what he has done, and he might come again).
The thing is, the fourth practically tells Naruto to forgive nagato, because he is not at fault, the system is. The Ninja/hate system created Pain, and even if Naruto kills him a new one will arise from the system.
Naruto must change that system, starting somewhere....

after this Naruto says: I can't forgive pain....
and Minato says: yeah.....
But at that time, when he says so he dosen't have his strenghth, his determination and his resolution back yet.
We will se what Narutos anwser will be.

Game over naruto!

Or

Last edited by ShiverX; 03-20-2009 at 07:33 AM.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:36 AM   #285
NinjaSquirrel
Chuunin

NinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished roadNinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
He does finish Kazuku off, we know that. Breaking the cycle of hate? I thought the hatred was caused by the large shinobi villages causing wars that hurt the little countries? I think you are guys are reading TOO deep into Minato's words, I think he is criticizing the system, not violence as a means of conflict resolution in ALL cases. Minato killed like 4-5 shinobi to save Kakashi without a second thought during Kakashi Gaiden!!
I know that but at this point Minato must have seen the error in his ways and the flaw in the system. But if you look at the circumstance that Naruto is in at the moment he could theoreticly chang the shinobi way of life by showing revenge and hatered are not better then forgiveness and mecry.

Thus I think Sasuke will see that in the end as well but we can only hope right