Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 12:35 PM   #31
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaSquirrel View Post
your kreeping me out Mystik. know you are talking to the manga J/K haha
I didnt mean he talked to me lol... i meant thats what i got from Minato.

Old 03-19-2009, 12:41 PM   #32
NinjaSquirrel
Chuunin

NinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished roadNinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
I didnt mean he talked to me lol... i meant thats what i got from Minato.
I thought you might be taking the hottness a little to far haha
But I know what you meant
Old 03-19-2009, 12:47 PM   #33
Julep
Genin

Julep is on a distinguished road

its one of those moments...haay. like when Naruto defeats Gaara but changes him. When he fought Hinata's older brother and changed him...

Naruto Alone vs OHSHIT Pain...its not very orginal though if he defeats Pain but! IS original what we really need in this storyline? Lets give Naruto some justice he's really upset with Pein!!! He killed Jiraiya and Kakashi ( atleast that's what he thought back then and killed his #1 Fan ) let's not think of originality here but some Justice...

I know Naruto doesn't like taking lives but it seems he's all cut off from the people he loves by Pein to realize that he needs to convince him that it's actually Madara they are all being used at.

Good to know madara's the final boss in this game... seems epic that the most powerful shinobi will be going head on with the most powerful shinobi there was.

so there was an iron clad reason after all, he knew of Madara's control of the Kyuubi. Like any of those self proclaimed "naruto-experts" did really predicted this!

***BITCH SLAP!***wipes the smirk of their smug faces....

It wont be original, but atleast let's predict that Naruto will kick Pein's ass by himself somehow to give him justice. But seeing how Nagato is bleeding from inside...and he's thin condition...He'll wear out more than he can dish out on naruto.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:50 PM   #34
Nameer
Marduk

Nameer will become famous soon enoughNameer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Just because he dont kill him doesnt mean he forgives him. He can still spare him and not like what he has done. I dont think he will kill him unless forced to and thats cause Minato kinda hinted to me that maybe killing him isnt the best way to settle it since he is a pwn by Madara and is being used by his own personal tragedy that he faced in life. Same as Naruto he had the same tragedy that nagato had and even naruto almost gave into the kyuubi and would of been the kyuubi's pwn and the kyuubi like Madara is playing on their personal tragedy since both naruto and nagato are so similiar.
I think he will forgive him!!!
I know Naruto suffered from him too much,everything he love was destroyed by him (Jiraiya,Kakashi,Hinata and the entire village) but Naruto is focusing about the answer and I think the answer about peace is to forgive (or somethink like that)

Edit: he will forgive him after killing Deva Path

Last edited by Nameer; 03-19-2009 at 12:58 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:50 PM   #35
white wolf god
Genin

white wolf god is on a distinguished road

naruto and pain will probably talk yadda yadda pain doesnt give in to narutos demands i.e. think again, then they fight or get ready to fight in the last page
Old 03-19-2009, 12:51 PM   #36
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

I predict that Naruto will kill God next chapter & bump into one of the search parties that are hunting Nagato(remember Nagato was leading Naruto closer to his location so he could summon the moon). In the chapter after that Naruto & company will find Nagato & Konan. Konan will try to attack but Nagato will tell her no since he lost his love interest(Yahiko) & no longer has the will to fight. Once Naruto sees Nagato for what he is he'll no longer wish to kill him. Naruto will say a few words & give Nagato the answer to his question. Once hearing the answer Nagato will die with a smile while Konan vanishes into paper. In order words we're going to get even more lame chapters with a bullshit death for what could have been an awesome villain.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 03-19-2009 at 12:52 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:55 PM   #37
Zharoth
Genin

Zharoth is on a distinguished roadZharoth is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I have a feeling if nagato does get killed it will be by madara... naruto is a awesome person. He has a good heart and he cares so much and i think he could possible change his mind however i still agree nagato will end up dying but probably by madara or just the fact of loosing so much energy. I only see Naruto killing him in self defense.

Till he met Naruto and if naruto actually does more talking.. he has that effect on people >.<
He is the destined child after all. Pain will bring either destruction or peace, and it will be up to Naruto to convince him, as he's the only one that could understand him truly. I really believe Naruto will incapacitate Tendou just to talk with Nagato using Tendou as middleman. I don't honestly see Konan/Nagato dying. I'm with you on that one, I think Naruto will try and convince him. I can only see two ends. Pain won't give in and agree, but Naruto will give him the chance to run away as he finally understands how to break the chain of hatred(like it was worded over and over). Nagato will escape, and later on with a fight concerning Naruto/Madara or a situation where Naruto's life may be threatened, Pain will understand what he truly meant and try to attack Madara, and get absolutly pwned by the latter.

*OR*

Tendou refuses to listen. Naruto has to kill him, but regrets doing so.

Thoughts?

Oh and as a sidenote, if Naruto doesn't kill Tendou/Nagato, I highly doubt Hinata's dead. That would just be... wrong. You get what I mean.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:59 PM   #38
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameer View Post
I think he will forgive him!!!
I know Naruto suffered from him too much,everything he love was destroyed by him (Jiraiya,Kakashi,Hinata and the entire village) but Naruto is focusing about the answer and I think the answer about peace is to forgive (or somethink like that)
I know he is pretty damn awesome.. took me long enough to realize that though lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by white wolf god View Post
naruto and pain will probably talk yadda yadda pain doesnt give in to narutos demands i.e. think again, then they fight or get ready to fight in the last page
I think Naruto will change nagato's mind after all he is Naruto >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zharoth View Post
He is the destined child after all. Pain will bring either destruction or peace, and it will be up to Naruto to convince him, as he's the only one that could understand him truly. I really believe Naruto will incapacitate Tendou just to talk with Nagato using Tendou as middleman. I don't honestly see Konan/Nagato dying. I'm with you on that one, I think Naruto will try and convince him. I can only see two ends. Pain won't give in and agree, but Naruto will give him the chance to run away as he finally understands how to break the chain of hatred(like it was worded over and over). Nagato will escape, and later on with a fight concerning Naruto/Madara or a situation where Naruto's life may be threatened, Pain will understand what he truly meant and try to attack Madara, and get absolutly pwned by the latter.

*OR*

Tendou refuses to listen. Naruto has to kill him, but regrets doing so.

Thoughts?

Oh and as a sidenote, if Naruto doesn't kill Tendou/Nagato, I highly doubt Hinata's dead. That would just be... wrong. You get what I mean.
What can i say about this post but that i agree with everything you said lol >.<
Old 03-19-2009, 01:06 PM   #39
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Naruto is the destined child Nagato is nothing more then a weapon who outlived his usefulness.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 03-19-2009, 01:08 PM   #40
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Naruto is the destined child Nagato is nothing more then a weapon who outlived his usefulness.
Hopefully the next chapter is the end of it all.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Old 03-19-2009, 01:10 PM   #41
NinjaSquirrel
Chuunin

NinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished roadNinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I know he is pretty damn awesome.. took me long enough to realize that though lol.

I think Naruto will change nagato's mind after all he is Naruto >.<

What can i say about this post but that i agree with everything you said lol >.<
So much to ponder %*#!*
I think my head (*%4#^&
will explode (@.@)
(~)
Old 03-19-2009, 01:10 PM   #42
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
Hopefully the next chapter is the end of it all.
Nah just deva pain... nagato still has a couple more chapters left i believe.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:13 PM   #43
white wolf god
Genin

white wolf god is on a distinguished road

maybe its a good thing konoha wise if the deva arc is finished. This way when and if nagato is defeaed or talkd out of it, konoha will try and get bak on its feet again. this will be some time period before they even think about bringing the fight to madara unless the shit does hit the fans and madara turns up to cause more havoc with team hawk/eagle/swallow.finch/sparrow turning up....
Old 03-19-2009, 01:15 PM   #44
NinjaSquirrel
Chuunin

Quote:
Nah just deva pain... nagato still has a couple more chapters left i believe.
He better halve a mirrical or somthing. Im tyerd of the skin and bones (shudder)
Old 03-19-2009, 01:16 PM   #45
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by white wolf god View Post
maybe its a good thing konoha wise if the deva arc is finished. This way when and if nagato is defeaed or talkd out of it, konoha will try and get bak on its feet again. this will be some time period before they even think about bringing the fight to madara unless the shit does hit the fans and madara turns up to cause more havoc with team hawk/eagle/swallow.finch/sparrow turning up....
Yeah its going to be a while before konoha gets on their feet.. bad thing now though is they left wide open for other attacks.
Closed Thread