Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions - Page 44 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 10:06 AM   #646
redslayer218
Genin

redslayer218 can only hope to improve
Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
I'd choose Kakashi simply because I envisioned his death as a sacrifice saving Naruto from Madara or Sasuke. Just my humble dream.
why would he have to sacrifice himself for anyone, can't he just die in battle like he may have.

Old 03-23-2009, 10:09 AM   #647
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by redslayer218 View Post
why would he have to sacrifice himself for anyone, can't he just die in battle like he may have.
That is pretty much what happened. Both way.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:15 AM   #648
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by redslayer218 View Post
If this was real life, I'd say yes very much so, but since this is a literary piece, no not usually. Even Asuma, a relatively minor character, only died when he fought Hidan, an Akatsuki and even in doing that he passed on morals to his students and bought them time to recover.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:24 AM   #649
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I predict LOTS of talking while Deva and Naruto fight. In the end Deva will loose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clixx View Post
Itachi was from Konoha and Saucegay killed him... Does that count?
Of course not, he would be praised actually.
Anyone but the Elders would think that he did a heroic deed.

Nyan nyan.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:52 AM   #650
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
So you'd both run to someone you never loved or even really knew over someone you have loved and now loves you?? Do you not see a gigantic fault in your logic?
Your assuming Sakura loves Naruto.. you have no facts to back that up like her actually saying I love you.. or i love naruto. So till Sakura says that for all we know she has a crush or just a deep admiration for Naruto.

As for Naruto running to Hinata not ever loving her or even really knowing her. Again us saying Naruto and Hinata will get together over that is also an assumption but its not entirely impossible. He still knows Hinata and has been around her. We actually dont know how much time they spend together in their off time. He has feelings for her and deep feelings even if it is just friendship and as long as you have a caring friendship those feelings can still develop into more. I mean not only did she tell Naruto she loved him but she was the first person EVER to tell Naruto that. Not to mention she has gotten seriously injured from protecting him. Do you not think that would have a huge impact on Naruto. That would have a huge impact on anyone. Which could also make his feelings for her change and make him see Hinata in a very different light.

As for oh Naruto should be with Sakura cause he loved her from the beginning. Ummmm more bull. Just cause Naruto loved her from the beginning doesnt mean crap. That was then and this is now. Sakura loved someone else from the beginning and treated Naruto bad.. so what now that Sakura realizes that Naruto is actually a pretty awesome guy that means she deserves him. Not. If anyone deserves Naruto at all then its the one person who loved him all along and who risked her life to defend him and actually the one person he heard the word love from. Which is Hinata.

Last edited by Mystik; 03-23-2009 at 11:54 AM.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:07 PM   #651
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Your assuming Sakura loves Naruto.. you have no facts to back that up like her actually saying I love you.. or i love naruto. So till Sakura says that for all we know she has a crush or just a deep admiration for Naruto.

As for Naruto running to Hinata not ever loving her or even really knowing her. Again us saying Naruto and Hinata will get together over that is also an assumption but its not entirely impossible. He still knows Hinata and has been around her. We actually dont know how much time they spend together in their off time. He has feelings for her and deep feelings even if it is just friendship and as long as you have a caring friendship those feelings can still develop into more. I mean not only did she tell Naruto she loved him but she was the first person EVER to tell Naruto that. Not to mention she has gotten seriously injured from protecting him. Do you not think that would have a huge impact on Naruto. That would have a huge impact on anyone. Which could also make his feelings for her change and make him see Hinata in a very different light.

As for oh Naruto should be with Sakura cause he loved her from the beginning. Ummmm more bull. Just cause Naruto loved her from the beginning doesnt mean crap. That was then and this is now. Sakura loved someone else from the beginning and treated Naruto bad.. so what now that Sakura realizes that Naruto is actually a pretty awesome guy that means she deserves him. Not. If anyone deserves Naruto at all then its the one person who loved him all along and who risked her life to defend him and actually the one person he heard the word love from. Which is Hinata.
I don't think that Sakura is "unworthy" of Naruto. Sakura will end up with Kakashi.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:09 PM   #652
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post

Therefore, by your own admission NaruHina is faulty. If love from the start means nothing, then Hinata's love for Naruto means nothing....
So Hinata's feelings trump Sakura's because: 1) She loved him first, 2) They may have spent time together (though obviously less time than with Sakura), 3) she was the first girl to pronounce her love and 4) she risked her life to defend him.

1)Sakura may not have loved Naruto from the start but neither did basically anyone in the entire frickin' village, so you cannot really blame for that, lest you basically hold the entire village accountable to their own previous bias, which you probably won't.
2) They "may" have spent time together? Um.. you are countering my argument by saying she has not said she loves Naruto, then in the same breath are using a non-canon argument?
3) The message doesn't matter, it's who it comes from. While he may have deep platonic feelings for her, that may be all.
4) Again I am quite certain Sakura would have done the same thing, are you telling me his boyhood friend, comrade and teammate, would not risk her life for Naruto as Hinata had?

Finally, there are TONS of hints given by Kishimoto in regards to Naruto and Sakura, I gave two primary manga pages somewhere, too late for me to do research again but the most important one is when Yamato tells Sakura he can see through her, she loves him. In a manga where Itachi has become the epitome of self-sacrifice and Uchiha Madara, the first Uchiha is the main villain it seems, Naruto/Sakura is very very plausible. Hinata risking her neck for Naruto is beautiful but what about the years Sakura helped Naruto? Made him soldier pills and watched him train? Blushingly asking him how womanly she looked, etc etc. We have never seen any other female, even Hinata for that matter, do such consistently great things for Naruto. 500 incidents of kindness to Naruto by Sakura cannot be forgotten even with Hinata's sacrifice.

Last edited by TheSixthHokage; 03-23-2009 at 12:12 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:13 PM   #653
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,287 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
500 incidents of kindness to Naruto by Sakura cannot be forgotten even with Hinata's sacrifice
500 ?? when ???

People, lets wait for Kishi to answer these questions. We are all entitled to our own opinions and no matter what no one is changing their minds until one of these parings become canon fact.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:16 PM   #654
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
500 ?? when ???

People, lets wait for Kishi to answer these questions. We are all entitled to our own opinions and no matter what no one is changing their minds until one of these parings become canon fact.
I am using an intended hyperbole but surely Sakura's acts of kindness are almost too many to have a number attached to them. Argh, I am like the Lone Crusader for NaruSaku, if only Kishimoto would present me with the Grail of Canon!

I would then, in my springtime of youth, simply come on the board and type:
DYNAMIC VICTORY; or if NaruHina wins (and thus my nightmare of SasuSaku) I would type rather midly... This sucks...
Old 03-23-2009, 12:17 PM   #655
NinjaSquirrel
Chuunin

NinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished roadNinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
500 incidents of kindness to Naruto by Sakura cannot be forgotten even with Hinata's sacrifice.
How about the 1500 times she punched him in the face. Thats got to count for something right
Old 03-23-2009, 12:18 PM   #656
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
How about the 1500 times she punched him in the face. Thats got to count for something right
Lol those weren't punches, she was massaging his face ??
Old 03-23-2009, 12:19 PM   #657
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaSquirrel View Post
If only the path to Naruto's heart was stumbling and being unable to form proper sentences, oh Hinata you would have your dream! A lack of confidence and daddy issues? I'd rather be abused thanks, haha.

(I am honestly starting to think NaruSaku was invented in my mind as I have yet to hear someone say something positive about the idea besides, "Better than her being with Sasuke.")

Last edited by TheSixthHokage; 03-23-2009 at 12:20 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:23 PM   #658
NinjaSquirrel
Chuunin

NinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished roadNinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
Lol those weren't punches, she was massaging his face ??
Oh haha that must be one of those Japanese tradishions that I have heard of

@TheSixthHokage

I am a NaruSaku fan by all meens but with the new turn of events I am leaning tword NaruHina thats all.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:24 PM   #659
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
If only the path to Naruto's heart was stumbling and being unable to form proper sentences, oh Hinata you would have your dream! A lack of confidence and daddy issues?
Thats trolling buddy.

One thing is for sure tough, after this arc Naruto won't look at Hinata the same way nor will he be the same person.

I can't wait to see how Naruto emerges from this battle. Hopefully he'll be more mature and a bit more serious while still being a fun dude, like Jiraya was.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:27 PM   #660
NinjaSquirrel
Chuunin

Quote:
If only the path to Naruto's heart was stumbling and being unable to form proper sentences, oh Hinata you would have your dream! A lack of confidence and daddy issues? I'd rather be abused thanks, haha.

(I am honestly starting to think NaruSaku was invented in my mind as I have yet to hear someone say something positive about the idea besides, "Better than her being with Sasuke.")
So you are telling me you have never been twitterpated cause that happens alot