Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions - Page 45 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 12:27 PM   #661
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
TheSixthHokage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hokage's Office
Posts: 2,676
Thanks: 952
Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

It seems that Kishimoto isn't even sure of it himself as up to the Invasion of Pain, I was damn near certain it was going to be NaruSaku, now I am probably thinking it'll be NaruHina, though I am obviously hoping it's NaruSaku. Apparently, Kishimoto has the finale thought out already, but it seems he's not really sure about the pairs I guess.
__________________
TheSixthHokage is offline  


Old 03-23-2009, 12:28 PM   #662
Mystik
Im a Bitch
 
Mystik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nowhere
Age: 39
Posts: 6,418
Thanks: 0
Thanked 23 Times in 19 Posts
Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
Therefore, by your own admission NaruHina is faulty. If love from the start means nothing, then Hinata's love for Naruto means nothing....
So Hinata's feelings trump Sakura's because: 1) She loved him first, 2) They may have spent time together (though obviously less time than with Sakura), 3) she was the first girl to pronounce her love and 4) she risked her life to defend him.
I didnt say Naruto's love for Sakura meant nothing. This point will never be agreed upon cause your saying Naruto should be with Sakura cause he loved her from the beginning and so i am saying Hinata deserves Naruto cause she loved him from the beginning so us saying this is rather pointless.

Quote:
1)Sakura may not have loved Naruto from the start but neither did basically anyone in the entire frickin' village, so you cannot really blame for that, lest you basically hold the entire village accountable to their own previous bias, which you probably won't.
So because the whole village treated Naruto like crap excuses her for doing it. Thats ummmm how can i say this in a calm manner crop of shit. To me if Sakura was so caring and not stupid she would of realized that and at least gave some Naruto some respect but she was to much in love with Sasuke to even care. Hinata never treated Naruto like shit.

Quote:
2) They "may" have spent time together? Um.. you are countering my argument by saying she has not said she loves Naruto, then in the same breath are using a non-canon argument?
This makes no sense at all.

Quote:
3) The message doesn't matter, it's who it comes from. While he may have deep platonic feelings for her, that may be all.
And that maybe all Naruto needs for his feelings to change about Hinata. Naruto is not Sasuke he wont turn a blind eye to Hinata like that.

Quote:
4) Again I am quite certain Sakura would have done the same thing, are you telling me his boyhood friend, comrade and teammate, would not risk her life for Naruto as Hinata had?
Point is she didnt.. to bad so sad.

Quote:
Finally, there are TONS of hints given by Kishimoto in regards to Naruto and Sakura, I gave two primary manga pages somewhere, too late for me to do research again but the most important one is when Yamato tells Sakura he can see through her, she loves him.
Thats Yamato.. till i hear it from Sakura i wont believe it.

Quote:
In a manga where Itachi has become the epitome of self-sacrifice and Uchiha Madara, the first Uchiha is the main villain it seems, Naruto/Sakura is very very plausible.
Unfortunately they probably will end up together. It blows big time cause i think Naruto deserves better though.

Quote:
Hinata risking her neck for Naruto is beautiful but what about the years Sakura helped Naruto? Made him soldier pills and watched him train?
Sorry but to me telling someone you love them and then risking your life for them to me triumphs that. Sakura is on Naruto's team. Your basically using the fact that Naruto and Sakura being on the same team against Hinata.

Quote:
Blushingly asking him how womanly she looked, etc etc. We have never seen any other female, even Hinata for that matter, do such consistently great things for Naruto. 500 incidents of kindness to Naruto by Sakura cannot be forgotten even with Hinata's sacrifice.
Oh so risking your life for someone is not good enough to triumph acts of kindness. To me someone's life is a lot more valuable then anyone's act of kindness. I never said Naruto would forget Sakura cause again he isnt Sasuke and wouldnt do that. Still doesnt mean his feelings can't change.

Last edited by Mystik; 03-23-2009 at 12:30 PM.
Mystik is offline  
Old 03-23-2009, 12:30 PM   #663
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
TheSixthHokage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hokage's Office
Posts: 2,676
Thanks: 952
Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaSquirrel View Post
So you are telling me you have never been twitterpated cause that happens alot
Hey, I was naturally shy when I was younger so I can definitely sympathize with Hinata in that regard (my post was more in response to the 1500 punches retort, I think her crush is cute but as usual Kishimoto seems to be playing with us, we shippers!).
__________________
TheSixthHokage is offline  
Old 03-23-2009, 12:30 PM   #664
gamatoyo
Genin
 
gamatoyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 189
Thanks: 3
Thanked 25 Times in 18 Posts
gamatoyo is on a distinguished roadgamatoyo is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverX View Post
Well, in so many ways Kakashi made a choice right there and then, to die and make Choji live and the information with him, or to live.
He entrusted everything to te next generation.
He died a very honorable death.

Choji may only be a side character but in the world of Naruto he is still one of the new generation ninjas and a person worthy of protection.

Now, if Kakashi is not dead(although he got a deathscene where he met his father), I think his role in Naruto as a fighting Ninja is over. He is most certainly blind, his job now will be to guide Naruto / Sasuke in tactics or something similar.
If Kakashi lives, he won't be totally blind. Only the left eye (Nagato's eye) will be damage, don't you think? I can accept the idea of Naruto being a Hokage with Kakashi as his adviser.

Furthermore, Kishi did mention in his interview that there will be war after the Akatsuki invasion. Who else best suited as a strategic advisor in warfare? And yes, in such situation, Shikamaru does not have the experience despite his IQ.

Yes, Shiverx. I know, most of the above are merely my own personal wishlist. But they are prospects, never the less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
If I could make another point, could Hinata's death simply represent the duality of the shinobi world? I mean, she is the personification of pure love taken away, could this not force Naruto to see how desperate the world is in need of reform? Again, not trying to push my point home, but I just see character deaths (good ones) as being alright if it does something. Kakashi not so much, Hinata slightly.
Having an answer to Pain's question on peace will be a big enough sign of Naruto's maturity.

After a huge, damaging attack to Konoha by Pain, a living Hinata will shine as a beacon of hope and recovery. True to the opposite on Pain's defeat as darkness will not last.

A living Hinata will be better to the development of Naruto than a dead Hinata.

p/s I said it before. And I'll say it again. I will love to see how Naruto becomes the shy one in Hinata's presence. That will be priceless.
__________________
gamatoyo is offline  
Old 03-23-2009, 12:34 PM   #665
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,831
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

Quote:
p/s I said it before. And I'll say it again. I will love to see how Naruto becomes the shy one in Hinata's presence. That will be priceless
Lol that would be awesome. Role reversal, Hinata walks by and the all powerful Sage Naruto blushes like a school girl.
Dagoro is offline  
Old 03-23-2009, 12:35 PM   #666
Nameer
Marduk
 
Nameer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Iraq
Age: 25
Posts: 196
Thanks: 12
Thanked 50 Times in 10 Posts
Nameer will become famous soon enoughNameer will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Your assuming Sakura loves Naruto.. you have no facts to back that up like her actually saying I love you.. or i love naruto. So till Sakura says that for all we know she has a crush or just a deep admiration for Naruto.

As for Naruto running to Hinata not ever loving her or even really knowing her. Again us saying Naruto and Hinata will get together over that is also an assumption but its not entirely impossible. He still knows Hinata and has been around her. We actually dont know how much time they spend together in their off time. He has feelings for her and deep feelings even if it is just friendship and as long as you have a caring friendship those feelings can still develop into more. I mean not only did she tell Naruto she loved him but she was the first person EVER to tell Naruto that. Not to mention she has gotten seriously injured from protecting him. Do you not think that would have a huge impact on Naruto. That would have a huge impact on anyone. Which could also make his feelings for her change and make him see Hinata in a very different light.

As for oh Naruto should be with Sakura cause he loved her from the beginning. Ummmm more bull. Just cause Naruto loved her from the beginning doesnt mean crap. That was then and this is now. Sakura loved someone else from the beginning and treated Naruto bad.. so what now that Sakura realizes that Naruto is actually a pretty awesome guy that means she deserves him. Not. If anyone deserves Naruto at all then its the one person who loved him all along and who risked her life to defend him and actually the one person he heard the word love from. Which is Hinata.
Agreed
especially,she was the first and the only person who acknowledge him when Naruto was treated like trash and loser
__________________

Last edited by Nameer; 03-23-2009 at 01:23 PM.
Nameer is offline  
Old 03-23-2009, 12:36 PM   #667
NinjaSquirrel
Chuunin
 
NinjaSquirrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The village hidden by the Squirrels
Posts: 335
Thanks: 30
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
NinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished roadNinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
Lol that would be awesome. Role reversal, Hinata walks by and the all powerful Sage Naruto blushes like a school girl.
the Hottness becomes the hot wanting haha Classic
__________________
"Bow before the TREE TOP SQUIRREL SAGE"
NinjaSquirrel is offline  
Old 03-23-2009, 12:45 PM   #668
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
TheSixthHokage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hokage's Office
Posts: 2,676
Thanks: 952
Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

I didnt say Naruto's love for Sakura meant nothing. This point will never be agreed upon cause your saying Naruto should be with Sakura cause he loved her from the beginning and so i am saying Hinata deserves Naruto cause she loved him from the beginning so us saying this is rather pointless.

I suggest then that you don't try to counter my argument that Naruto loved her from the start by saying the samething in regards to Hinata.

So because the whole village treated Naruto like crap excuses her for doing it. Thats ummmm how can i say this in a calm manner crop of shit. To me if Sakura was so caring and not stupid she would of realized that and at least gave some Naruto some respect but she was to much in love with Sasuke to even care. Hinata never treated Naruto like shit.

No one actually knew what Naruto was going through, they thought he was just some weird loudmouth. Um... this coming from a Sasuke fangirl? You have defended a guy who almost killed Team Kakashi...ARGH this frustrates me to no end. So Sakura being immature in regards to Naruto when they were 12 is totally intolerable but Sasuke betraying Konoha and almost killing them is alright???

This makes no sense at all.

You were saying that unless she says he loves her, nothing certain, and then mention how Hinata and Naruto may have spent time together. Essentially you are saying: "my non-canon > your non--canon."

And that maybe all Naruto needs for his feelings to change about Hinata.
Naruto is not Sasuke he wont turn a blind eye to Hinata like that.

HUGE difference between love and everlasting friendship, again, Naruto never ignores anyone but that doesn't mean he is attracted to her. A man does not simply accept a women's love and return it, he has his own contemplations. Not returning romantic love and not returning platonic love are two seperate things.


Point is she didnt.. to bad so sad.

So the intent behind the action means nothing unless it's accomplished? Wow.. Sakura ran towards the Four-Tailed Kyubi in pure concern of Naruto, only to be injured (could have been easily killed). That means something.

Thats Yamato.. till i hear it from Sakura i wont believe it.

So her reaction meant nothing? Until I hear it from Naruto, I won't believe NaruHina, it's too corny and obvious (I saw in as highly probably in episode 1.. Kishimoto loves his cliffhangers and plot twists way too much).

Unfortunately they probably will end up together. It blows big time cause i think Naruto deserves better though.

Um.. I really take offence to that, Sakura may have been an immature person as a CHILD, but she has grown and has matured far more than her teammates. She is an expert medical-nin and is probably the 3rd strongest kunoichi in Konoha. Naruto deserves Hinata because she loved him first? That's why he deserves her? I think he deserves more than a minor character as a love interest.

Sorry but to me telling someone you love them and then risking your life for them to me triumphs that. Sakura is on Naruto's team. Your basically using the fact that Naruto and Sakura being on the same team against Hinata.

Er... how is that any different from you saying Sakura isn't worthy because she was immature as a child? Or treated him like 99.9% of Konoha? I am "using" it against her because close combat and trauma undoubtedly create bonds between people. He is practically glued to Sakura professionally. That makes NaruSaku seem far more likely that some girl he kind of knows form a team he sort of also knows.

Oh so risking your life for someone is not good enough to triumph acts of kindness. To me someone's life is a lot more valuable then anyone's act of kindness. I never said Naruto would forget Sakura cause again he isnt Sasuke and wouldnt do that. Still doesnt mean his feelings can't change.

Where'd all your pro-Sasuke chants go? I was arguing with you just the other day about Sasuke and you might as well had the Uchiha symbol as your sig. I digress, I am not saying Hinata's one sacrifice doesn't mean TONS -- it does. My point being is that simply because Sakura didn't jump into the fray (did she even know the situation??), doesn't mean she wouldn't have done the same. I am hoping we get some definitive answers in 441 but I am thinking 443 would be optimistic thinking. (Also what does NaruHina do for the plot? Not that much I think. NaruSakuSasu is a love triangle of juicy proportions.
__________________
TheSixthHokage is offline  
Old 03-23-2009, 12:51 PM   #669
MikeyM1979
Hokage
 
MikeyM1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Age: 34
Posts: 6,907
Thanks: 15
Thanked 604 Times in 577 Posts
MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
One thing is for sure tough, after this arc Naruto won't look at Hinata the same way
That's if he even remembers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
nor will he be the same person.
Indeed. This is exactly what he's needed to mature himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
I can't wait to see how Naruto emerges from this battle. Hopefully he'll be more mature and a bit more serious while still being a fun dude, like Jiraya was.
Jiraiya was a boring old man. >.> Naruto > Jiraiya.
MikeyM1979 is offline  
Old 03-23-2009, 01:01 PM   #670
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000
 
jeanericuser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 34
Posts: 745
Thanks: 78
Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

All you guys and gals looking for pairings though have forgotten about one other potential possibility. What says naruto won't become like the j-man, a wandering sexaholic who looks for action from every place he visits. Here is another thought as well. What is konoha's stance on polygamy? Hmm Right now you guys are all assuming this will head down one monogamous pathway when for all we know naruto could become the pimp hokage. How would that be for a surprise shocker.
jeanericuser is offline  
Old 03-23-2009, 01:07 PM   #671
Mystik
Im a Bitch
 
Mystik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nowhere
Age: 39
Posts: 6,418
Thanks: 0
Thanked 23 Times in 19 Posts
Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
I suggest then that you don't try to counter my argument that Naruto loved her from the start by saying the samething in regards to Hinata.



No one actually knew what Naruto was going through, they thought he was just some weird loudmouth. Um... this coming from a Sasuke fangirl? You have defended a guy who almost killed Team Kakashi...ARGH this frustrates me to no end. So Sakura being immature in regards to Naruto when they were 12 is totally intolerable but Sasuke betraying Konoha and almost killing them is alright???



You were saying that unless she says he loves her, nothing certain, and then mention how Hinata and Naruto may have spent time together. Essentially you are saying: "my non-canon > your non--canon."



HUGE difference between love and everlasting friendship, again, Naruto never ignores anyone but that doesn't mean he is attracted to her. A man does not simply accept a women's love and return it, he has his own contemplations. Not returning romantic love and not returning platonic love are two seperate things.




So the intent behind the action means nothing unless it's accomplished? Wow.. Sakura ran towards the Four-Tailed Kyubi in pure concern of Naruto, only to be injured (could have been easily killed). That means something.


So her reaction meant nothing? Until I hear it from Naruto, I won't believe NaruHina, it's too corny and obvious (I saw in as highly probably in episode 1.. Kishimoto loves his cliffhangers and plot twists way too much).



Um.. I really take offence to that, Sakura may have been an immature person as a CHILD, but she has grown and has matured far more than her teammates. She is an expert medical-nin and is probably the 3rd strongest kunoichi in Konoha. Naruto deserves Hinata because she loved him first? That's why he deserves her? I think he deserves more than a minor character as a love interest.



Er... how is that any different from you saying Sakura isn't worthy because she was immature as a child? Or treated him like 99.9% of Konoha? I am "using" it against her because close combat and trauma undoubtedly create bonds between people. He is practically glued to Sakura professionally. That makes NaruSaku seem far more likely that some girl he kind of knows form a team he sort of also knows.

Oh so risking your life for someone is not good enough to triumph acts of kindness. To me someone's life is a lot more valuable then anyone's act of kindness. I never said Naruto would forget Sakura cause again he isnt Sasuke and wouldnt do that. Still doesnt mean his feelings can't change.

Where'd all your pro-Sasuke chants go? I was arguing with you just the other day about Sasuke and you might as well had the Uchiha symbol as your sig. I digress, I am not saying Hinata's one sacrifice doesn't mean TONS -- it does. My point being is that simply because Sakura didn't jump into the fray (did she even know the situation??), doesn't mean she wouldn't have done the same. I am hoping we get some definitive answers in 441 but I am thinking 443 would be optimistic thinking. (Also what does NaruHina do for the plot? Not that much I think. NaruSakuSasu is a love triangle of juicy proportions.
For your info just because i am a sasuke fan im not stupid nor am i blind. Naruto isnt like sasuke and me being a sasuke fan if i were to sit here and say otherwise and ignore that fact then that would make me an idiot and a rabid fan which i am not.

Just because i am a sasuke fan doesnt mean i am going to sit here and say oh sasuke is so perfect and can do no wrong. I maybe his fan but i will admit his faults. There is a thing as being a fan of a character and such a thing as being an obsessed fan of a character which i try not to be. It would be completely stupid of me not to realize and acknowledge the difference between Sasuke and Naruto attitude wise. I have said on a number of occasions that Naruto's attitude is a lot better then Sasuke's cause he is Naruto.

Just because i am a Sasuke fan not once did i ever say that what Sasuke is doing is right. I have said on a number of occasions that i disagree with his decision. However just because i might disagree with the choices that Sasuke has made i can understand his point and thats why i like him. which i had also said countless other times. Im not like most fans and always point out and like every single thing they do and i will point out parts that i do not. However with me being a Sasuke fan yes it gets annoying hearing people down him all the time and yes i will defend him. However i also like Naruto too.

As for you being a NaruSaku fan and me being a NaruHina fan we will never agree on this subject. You think Naruto deserves Sakura and i think Naruto deserves someone better which is hinata so this is a pointless debate that will never end. You say Naruto's feelings for Hinata wont change and i say they will. Considering how naruto is he wont let this just go. Feelings change it happens. You can love one person for a very long time and them not love you and then something happens and it makes them see you in a total different light and things can change.

So all in all i will start ignoring your posts cause your starting to piss me off with acting like i cant say this cause i am sasuke a fan. So before i loose my temper this will more and likely be my last post on this subject.

Last edited by Mystik; 03-23-2009 at 01:08 PM.
Mystik is offline  
Old 03-23-2009, 01:12 PM   #672
NinjaSquirrel
Chuunin
 
NinjaSquirrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The village hidden by the Squirrels
Posts: 335
Thanks: 30
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
NinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished roadNinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
For your info just because i am a sasuke fan im not stupid nor am i blind. Naruto isnt like sasuke and me being a sasuke fan if i were to sit here and say otherwise and ignore that fact then that would make me an idiot and a rabid fan which i am not.

Just because i am a sasuke fan doesnt mean i am going to sit here and say oh sasuke is so perfect and can do no wrong. I maybe his fan but i will admit his faults. There is a thing as being a fan of a character and such a thing as being an obsessed fan of a character which i try not to be. It would be completely stupid of me not to realize and acknowledge the difference between Sasuke and Naruto attitude wise. I have said on a number of occasions that Naruto's attitude is a lot better then Sasuke's cause he is Naruto.

Just because i am a Sasuke fan not once did i ever say that what Sasuke is doing is right. I have said on a number of occasions that i disagree with his decision. However just because i might disagree with the choices that Sasuke has made i can understand his point and thats why i like him. which i had also said countless other times. Im not like most fans and always point out and like every single thing they do and i will point out parts that i do not. However with me being a Sasuke fan yes it gets annoying hearing people down him all the time and yes i will defend him. However i also like Naruto too.

As for you being a NaruSaku fan and me being a NaruHina fan we will never agree on this subject. You think Naruto deserves Sakura and i think Naruto deserves someone better which is hinata so this is a pointless debate that will never end. You say Naruto's feelings for Hinata wont change and i say they will. Considering how naruto is he wont let this just go. Feelings change it happens. You can love one person for a very long time and them not love you and then something happens and it makes them see you in a total different light and things can change.

So all in all i will start ignoring your posts cause your starting to piss me off with acting like i cant say this cause i am sasuke a fan. So before i loose my temper this will more and likely be my last post on this subject.
O.O Holy hell Mystik. Bravo (clap..clap..clap)
__________________
"Bow before the TREE TOP SQUIRREL SAGE"

Last edited by NinjaSquirrel; 03-23-2009 at 01:22 PM.
NinjaSquirrel is offline  
Old 03-23-2009, 01:29 PM   #673
superninja
ANBU
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,841
Thanks: 190
Thanked 690 Times in 553 Posts
superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanericuser View Post
All you guys and gals looking for pairings though have forgotten about one other potential possibility. What says naruto won't become like the j-man, a wandering sexaholic who looks for action from every place he visits. Here is another thought as well. What is konoha's stance on polygamy? Hmm Right now you guys are all assuming this will head down one monogamous pathway when for all we know naruto could become the pimp hokage. How would that be for a surprise shocker.
lol, Naruto sitting in the hokage office surrounded by women, I can see it happening.
__________________
The great off panel war has begun...also called the war of one panel because most fights started and ended in one panel.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline  
Old 03-23-2009, 01:32 PM   #674
NinjaSquirrel
Chuunin
 
NinjaSquirrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The village hidden by the Squirrels
Posts: 335
Thanks: 30
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
NinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished roadNinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by superninja View Post
lol, Naruto sitting in the hokage office surrounded by women, I can see it happening.
Well its the 10th of September and Tenten its your lucky day to help repopulate Konoha
__________________
"Bow before the TREE TOP SQUIRREL SAGE"
NinjaSquirrel is offline  
Old 03-23-2009, 02:17 PM   #675
moebrown20
Ninja
 
moebrown20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Keystone
Posts: 549
Thanks: 376
Thanked 60 Times in 27 Posts
moebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

Spoiler: Unconfirmed

苦痛は賢明なモードに衝撃を与えられたナルトが あるである。
苦痛の目は彼が区域の送風天の星を増加すると同時に出血する
ナルトが は苦痛の後ろで消え、再現する。
私はあなたの質問苦痛に答えを知っている。[断ち切られる]

長門 へのスイッチ

長門: ボディ明滅!
虫は這うようである。
甲南大学: 私達はずっと発見された長門 である。[断ち切られる]

忍者: のチームへのスイッチ
シノの 私達はそれらを見つけた!
忍: 私達はそれらがナルトが を取る前に急がなければならない! [断ち切られる]

ナルトが へのスイッチ
天道が倒れて
ちょうど影のクローン
ナルトがは、何間違っているか。 私は私の答えを聞きたいと思ったことを考えた。
ナルトがは苦痛の前に今現われる。
苦痛は混同している。天道が倒れて! ナルトがの影のクローンは破壊されるが、別のものは苦痛の前に現われる。

長門に戻る 可能なこれがいかにあるか! 血を咳をしたりそして黒くする。

苦痛はナルトがの前に彼の膝に落ちる。
ナルトがは螺線形になる球を形作る。
ナルトが愛および許しは世界を直すが、私は許さない!


Anyone has a good translator?
__________________

Last edited by moebrown20; 03-23-2009 at 02:18 PM.
moebrown20 is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.