Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions - Page 49 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 02:40 AM   #721
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clixx View Post
I'm not bashin Saucegay, I'm just sayin I miss Oro... He was kinda cool...

if my evil side were in the Narutouniverse I'd join the sound Village screaming: SACRAFICE ME! <3

But I digres....

I have no interest in Saucegay cuz I liked Itachi and I hate Saucegays overall intentions and motives... But whatever... :P
Sorry about that, I didnt mean you. Just the other two "you know who you are".

I like itachi too, but itachi is gone and has left three MS jutsus, plus some brotherly wisdom " Your reality is defined by what you exept as right and wrong. by replacing the MS eyes, he can become a true immortal and surpass madara". Itachi had faith in Sasuke so why doesnt anyone else? Just because sasuke tells the leader of the orginaization hes already admitted to using that hes going to do something aweful? Well, that doesnt mean jack IMO. If sasuke always meant what hed said, Oro would have his body and, he wouldnt have any bonds with his new comrades "juugo, karin, suigetsu", because bonds make you soft or w/e. Now, its true sasuke has a bad attitude, serious emotional problems and a mind only focused on vengence. However, he still shows mercy and doesnt like to kill which is peculiar for someone who spent 2 1/2 years being corrupted by a slithering psycho and said he wants to kill innocent people of konaha.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Old 03-24-2009, 03:36 AM   #722
Clixx
Twilight Guardian

Clixx will become famous soon enoughClixx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post

I like itachi too, but itachi is gone and has left three MS jutsus, plus some brotherly wisdom " Your reality is defined by what you exept as right and wrong. by replacing the MS eyes, he can become a true immortal and surpass madara". Itachi had faith in Sasuke so why doesnt anyone else? Just because sasuke tells the leader of the orginaization hes already admitted to using that hes going to do something aweful? Well, that doesnt mean jack IMO. If sasuke always meant what hed said, Oro would have his body and, he wouldnt have any bonds with his new comrades "juugo, karin, suigetsu", because bonds make you soft or w/e. Now, its true sasuke has a bad attitude, serious emotional problems and a mind only focused on vengence. However, he still shows mercy and doesnt like to kill which is peculiar for someone who spent 2 1/2 years being corrupted by a slithering psycho and said he wants to kill innocent people of konaha.
Uh here's what Saucegay needs to do... GET BACK TO HIS 2ND GOAL! Repopulating his Clan... <.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
I cannot open it, please check the link in the link:

http://my-naruto-blog.blogspot.com/2...-pictures.html
No I could not... Government computer and all ><

Alien emerges from Naruto...

My RPG site~
Old 03-24-2009, 04:04 AM   #723
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

That link seems to be a spam anyway.

Hmm..something I've been thinking of...
Do you think if Madara shows up, that he can put doubt in Naruto, being the Manipulator he is, it wouldn't be impossible.
Or is he now immune towards Madara bullshit? Trusting his fathers words that Madara is a 'bad guy'

If that's the case then he is Immune against Madaras Genjutsu(having the Kyuubi) And against his lies.
What now Madara? Bring something else ;D

(Ofc he can still control the Kyuubi, but as long as Naruto stay in Sage mode that shouldn't be a problem)

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.

Last edited by ShiverX; 03-24-2009 at 04:09 AM.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:22 AM   #724
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverX View Post
That link seems to be a spam anyway.

Hmm..something I've been thinking of...
Do you think if Madara shows up, that he can put doubt in Naruto, being the Manipulator he is, it wouldn't be impossible.
Or is he now immune towards Madara bullshit? Trusting his fathers words that Madara is a 'bad guy'

If that's the case then he is Immune against Madaras Genjutsu(having the Kyuubi) And against his lies.
What now Madara? Bring something else ;D

(Ofc he can still control the Kyuubi, but as long as Naruto stay in Sage mode that shouldn't be a problem)
I dont think madara will show up. i mean if he wouldnt even show up to supress the kyuubi while it was lose, then why should he?

Well, madara could be waiting in the shadows ready to capture naruto after pain falls.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 03-24-2009, 04:59 AM   #725
stuartdaly
Academy Student

stuartdaly is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe the team looking for Nagato will have a show down with Konan!
Old 03-24-2009, 05:04 AM   #726
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post

nope nope,so u think he is joking about destroying konoha i dont think soo,this ones diff frm dat orochimarus one,this is revenge for itachi but taken too far by wanting to destroy d village.
the only thing i dont like abbt sasuke are his motives but u cant actually blame him apart frm dat he is kool nd strong
Old 03-24-2009, 05:22 AM   #727
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

Well, Sasuke will never succeed in his plans,
Never forget, he is acting based on a Lie that Madara told him.
Madara see Sasuke as a weapon, and an easily manipulated child.
Now, how do you create this ultimate Sharingan wielding weapon?
You make him go through tragic events that makes him vulnerable to suggestion and manipulation.
Madara did a pain on Sasuke, he found pain(or created him even) by manipulating him at an early age. To take war victims and turn them into soldiers(weapons, it's been done before. Their morale and resolve is absolute, like a fanatic. They are also not afraid of dying most often, wich makes a soldier more dangerous.

I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that Madara Killed all Uchidas and for some reason had manipulated Itachi into it also. Maybe by threatening Sasukes life.
In defeating Itachi with ease Madara may have put the ultimate scare in Itachi. You will help me kill The clan, or even Sasuke will die. Having no doubt he could not stop Madara he agreed if this would save sasukes life.
At the same time Madara plotted to make Sasuke into a weapon by leaving him alive. Letting him focus on one thought, revenge. Then once he got it or not just crush that with the lies he had prepared for so long.

He may even have set up the same thing for Nagato, to manipulate the Rinnegan.
Now, Pain tells Naruto During their fight that Jirayaa is his old Teacher, did he mean he had another?

So many mysteries.

Game over naruto!

Or

Last edited by ShiverX; 03-24-2009 at 05:45 AM.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:00 AM   #728
stuartdaly
Academy Student

How old is Madara? From what Iv read hes pretty damn old is he using a jutsu to stay alive?
Old 03-24-2009, 06:05 AM   #729
ShiverX
Wind User

I think its like something around 300 years old.

Game over naruto!

Or

Old 03-24-2009, 06:18 AM   #730
Nakaichiro
Genin

Nakaichiro is on a distinguished roadNakaichiro is on a distinguished road

I dont think that he is quite that old.
The first and Madara are about the same age.
Tsunade is the 1st's granddaughter, so lets be generous and say that the first was 50 when tsunade was born. If Tsunade is about 50-60 herself at this time in the manga, then that means that the first would have been about 110.
So madara is about that age, 100 or so.
Unless im missing a link somewhere
Old 03-24-2009, 06:44 AM   #731
stuartdaly
Academy Student

And I guees in the Narutoverse 100 years old and still active is not a far stretch its just hes so youthfull in his actions etc I was wondering if it was down to something other than good diet and excercise lol.

I dont think he will interfere with whats happening just yet Madara has many secret plans and plots yet to unfold IMO.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:50 AM   #732
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clixx View Post
I'm not bashin Saucegay, I'm just sayin I miss Oro... He was kinda cool...

if my evil side were in the Narutouniverse I'd join the sound Village screaming: SACRAFICE ME! <3

But I digres....

I have no interest in Saucegay cuz I liked Itachi and I hate Saucegays overall intentions and motives... But whatever... :P
Seriously its sasuke.. thats starting to get highly annoying.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:52 AM   #733
Clixx
Twilight Guardian

You think Maybe Madara taught Orochimaru his regen body taking skillz?

And Madara took over Obito's body so that way he can stay young and have the Sharingan? Is that a possibility?

My RPG site~
Old 03-24-2009, 06:55 AM   #734
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
yeah that's right.
use sasgay! it only moks half of his name
Old 03-24-2009, 06:57 AM   #735
Clixx
Twilight Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Sorry Mystik, I just like saying Sauce XD

But all jokes aside sorry, i'll stop now if it's really annoyin ya

My RPG site~
Closed Thread