Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions - Page 52 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 12:51 PM   #766
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
yay looks like hinata is going to make it >.<
did you have any doubt?
off topic: sasgay suks big time

back on topic:
so naruto thinks to hinata then to the rest ... aaa ...

*w8ing for a narusaku-fanboy/girl comeback *

edit: how the hell is he gonna stab himself with a rod while in SM?
didnt the rod broke when pain tried this?

Last edited by popion; 03-24-2009 at 12:54 PM.

Old 03-24-2009, 12:53 PM   #767
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by popion View Post
did you have any doubt?
off topic: sasgay suks big time

back on topic:
so naruto thinks to hinata then to the rest ... aaa ...

*w8ing for a narusaku-fanboy/girl comeback *
Im going to kick your ass lol

Honestly yeah i did have some doubts and i did wonder. I mean she was stabbed and all. However i am glad she will make it. Team Gai finally makes it there at least.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:57 PM   #768
poolangya
gotta catch em all

poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough

maybe the sage energy protecting him while in sage mode only reacts to outside force/attacks, and any attacks willingly done unto oneself will succeed so sm naruto might be able to stab himself with pain's rod. and yes, hinata might make it.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:57 PM   #769
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough

That was not necessary. For all we know, Hinata dies in Chapter 512 slipping on a banana peel.

Read the spoiler. Who the hell is Tenten?
Old 03-24-2009, 01:01 PM   #770
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolangya View Post
maybe the sage energy protecting him while in sage mode only reacts to outside force/attacks, and any attacks willingly done unto oneself will succeed so sm naruto might be able to stab himself with pain's rod. and yes, hinata might make it.
PnJ ftw
just like the small slug that is still alive after the kyuubi state (that burns naruto's skin)

Last edited by popion; 03-24-2009 at 01:08 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:03 PM   #771
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

What i want to know is why is tenten already at hinata and sakura and them arent. She is only majorly injured but sure why not take your time getting to her lol.. Sad people who werent in the village made it to her first lol. >.<
Old 03-24-2009, 01:06 PM   #772
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
What i want to know is why is tenten already at hinata and sakura and them arent. She is only majorly injured but sure why not take your time getting to her lol.. Sad people who werent in the village made it to her first lol. >.<
Not to mention Sakura already concocted the idea to get her out of there. Friggin' loopholes....
What, maybe Neji actually took the Gai-Lee speedtrain piggyback ride with tenten to actually save the reject-girls poor ass.

Who'm he actually tried to kill.

Who'm he managed to shut down her entire cardial system.

And Neji is made out of wank.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:12 PM   #773
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
Not to mention Sakura already concocted the idea to get her out of there. Friggin' loopholes....
What, maybe Neji actually took the Gai-Lee speedtrain piggyback ride with tenten to actually save the reject-girls poor ass.

Who'm he actually tried to kill.

Who'm he managed to shut down her entire cardial system.

And Neji is made out of wank.
hahaha i can picture tenten riding on his back too lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
Bit more plausible?

The first is wishful thinking, the second is awkward. Pain falling on his knees, etc etc.
Though Shino gets some screentime again. Yay.
The first spoiler is more then wishful thinking its the actual spoiler unless someone hacked the spoiler guys account lol..

The spoiler guy is saying that it maybe Hinata on the color cover page of 442

well this is the post from someone saying it

Looks like the cover is Hinata, the spoiler dude/chick is commenting that she might be promoted to heroine status, though that's his personal opinion based on the 2 chapter covers in such a short interval

*Note it is his personal opinion.*
Old 03-24-2009, 01:16 PM   #774
popion
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Looks like the cover is Hinata, the spoiler dude/chick is commenting that she might be promoted to heroine status, though that's his personal opinion based on the 2 chapter covers in such a short interval
so hinata will asume her role as heiress of he hyuga. bow neji, bow!

but , wtf pain(deva) goes down cuz of a
Quote:
shadow shuriken (?)
its kinda lame

Last edited by popion; 03-24-2009 at 01:18 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:17 PM   #775
Ironclad
Jounin

I am still holding my breath over this. She may still very well die a foolhardy but heroic death.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:17 PM   #776
Nameer
Marduk

Nameer will become famous soon enoughNameer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Thanks a lot for the spoiler and I'm happy about hinata is not dead (I really hope it's really confirmed) but sound doesn't make sense about Ten-Ten,what can she do for Hinata?she is not medical ninja
I think sakura is the only one who gonna save her (but later she will regret when she know about her confession to Naruto lol)
Old 03-24-2009, 01:20 PM   #777
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
but sound doesn't make sense about Ten-Ten,what can she do for Hinata?
Moral and emotional support.

Quote:
I am still holding my breath over this. She may still very well die a foolhardy but heroic death.
Im 99% certain she won't die. 1% = ridiculous twists/ bad writing from Kishi.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:29 PM   #778
Ironclad
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
Moral and emotional support.

Im 99% certain she won't die. 1% = ridiculous twists/ bad writing from Kishi.
Rooting for the underdog.

You know, Kishimoto said he wanted to use Tenx2 more. Since it i his favourite female to draw and all...
Old 03-24-2009, 01:30 PM   #779
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
The thing with sakura is.... she is more worried about yammato getting to the village, as she and EVERYONE else don't know Naruto is no longer in kyuubi state yet...though I suspect if yammato is looking at his hand...yet again then he might know now. That would be the only reason why she isn't there yet...as she is more concerned for the village(the survivors) and naruto(as she would still believe he is still in kyuubi state)...going by we saw nothing of any other ninjas in konoha lat chapter.

Who the HELL do you think We ARE???!!!(Dai Gurren Brigade- Gurren Lagann)

Where the leaves fall...Fire will burn. That is the WILL of FIRE in Konoha.

Member of Anime/Manga Pairings Fanclub
Member of Final Fantasy FC
Member of Team 07 Fan Club
Old 03-24-2009, 01:30 PM   #780
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Everytime I come here I have 50 pages to look foward too. *skim* *skim* *skim* *skim*
FUCK IT! So Hinata is safe, Mystik you must be happy about that.

At this point Pain is pretty much finished and Naruto is about to finish him off with a rasenshuriken, or so it may seem. If Pain is finished like this won't it some kinda melodramatic? But at laest Hinata is safe!!! lol I thought Ma Frog was dead but it seems she was just brushed off to the side. Has it been confirmed that Shizune was dead? So many damn questions, argh! Exclamation points are my best friend today so it seems.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Closed Thread