Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions - Page 54 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 02:22 PM   #796
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
If Hinata dies Naruto should go ballistic, grab Tenten by her bums and drive his foot through her face. after that, chase down Chouji and slice his fat ass into bacon strips. No one will miss those two.
Your so mean lol >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by popion View Post
who is picking on you? tell me, and i'm gonna sennen goroshi his ass!
I thought you were when you said kiss kiss kiss lmao >.<

your so damn silly lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagato27 View Post
Well, that's the assumption...but we won't know til the chapters are relaeased...and Im almost certain it's gonna be talk about Hinata and there will be another talk or fight...this time between Naruto n Nagato(of course he could decide to just give in to Konan n get out of there while they are still alive[though I would suspect he's close to death anyways either on his own or by someone else's hand]...). I am a bit of sucker for this lovey dovey shit as well so I am rather intrigued to see how this all plays out( and yes, I am a narusaku shipper but i do like the idea of naruhina as well).
Yeah i know... all i am going on is assumptions so people dont take what i am saying about hinata being focused on in chapter 442 as a fact lol.. im just basing my stuff on what people are talking about.. seems kakashi is in the backdrop lol.

Old 03-24-2009, 02:22 PM   #797
moebrown20
Ninja

moebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I am a bit of sucker for this lovey dovey shit as well so I am rather intrigued to see how this all plays out( and yes, I am a narusaku shipper but i do like the idea of naruhina as well).
No Sakura will has Sasuke twins, say they belong to Naruto, but marries Rock Lee!

That's a twist I'd pay to see!
Old 03-24-2009, 02:26 PM   #798
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I thought you were when you said kiss kiss kiss lmao >.<

your so damn silly lol
aaa no ...

that's the reason why hinata is on the color cover

Last edited by popion; 03-24-2009 at 02:29 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:28 PM   #799
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
aaa no ...
that's the reason why hinata is on the color cover
Dont get my hopes up lol >.<

We still got a week to wait and see. Possible it could still be naruto and nagato too.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:28 PM   #800
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post

Yeah i know... all i am going on is assumptions so people dont take what i am saying about hinata being focused on in chapter 442 as a fact lol.. im just basing my stuff on what people are talking about.. seems kakashi is in the backdrop lol.
Well, yes, he(kakashi) is...because the last we saw was him ABOUT to have a talk with his father(meanwhile we actually get to see naruto have a chat with his...albeit a rather short one). Not to mention it's been stated alot because of Hinata's character n personality she's one of the most liked/likable characters in the narutoverse, so basically her being in a near death state affects people as much as it would if say it were Naruto in the same state(which won't happen).

Who the HELL do you think We ARE???!!!(Dai Gurren Brigade- Gurren Lagann)

Where the leaves fall...Fire will burn. That is the WILL of FIRE in Konoha.

Member of Anime/Manga Pairings Fanclub
Member of Final Fantasy FC
Member of Team 07 Fan Club

Last edited by nagato27; 03-24-2009 at 02:30 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:29 PM   #801
NinjaSquirrel
Chuunin

NinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished roadNinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Stop picking on me lol... sure i love fighting and action and stuff but this manga needs some serious romantic stuff ... i need that part fulfilled too >.<
Mystik are you waiting for Naruto and Hinata to get
Old 03-24-2009, 02:30 PM   #802
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Lets hope that her being on the cove/colored page doesn't mean its a cheesy goodbye scene between her and Naruto cause that would suck balls.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:31 PM   #803
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Well, yes, he(kakashi) is...because the last we saw was him ABOUT to have a talk with his father(meanwhile we actually get to see naruto have a chat with his...albeit a rather short one). Not to mention it's been stated alot because of Hinata's character n personality she's one of the most liked/likable characters in the narutoverse, so basically her being in a near state affects people as much as it would if say it were Naruto in the same state(which won't happen).
Yeah i know.. i just have an odd feeling Hinata's status in the manga is about to change.. not sure why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaSquirrel View Post
Mystik are you waiting for Naruto and Hinata to get
Well not married but yeah i do want them together ... however still doesnt mean its going to happen.. it can still be Sakura too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
Lets hope that her being on the cove/colored page doesn't mean its a cheesy goodbye scene between her and Naruto cause that would suck balls.
Well we arent sure if she is going to be on the cover page but it is being talked about.. so lets wait and see. If thats why she is on the cover if she is.. i will be so mad lol.

Quote:
aw no, not again
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww my eyes my eyes lol >.<

Last edited by Mystik; 03-24-2009 at 02:35 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:35 PM   #804
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about

Popion...dude...that is just...sick...LOL! Yes, please if Naruto is gonna be kissing anyone...please make a female this time...LMAO!

Old 03-24-2009, 02:39 PM   #805
IgnisV
What is Genin?

IgnisV will become famous soon enoughIgnisV will become famous soon enough

Ha, nifty. wasn't aware spoilers came out this early in the week... weird the post I was responding to suddenly disappeared.

Last edited by IgnisV; 03-24-2009 at 02:42 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:39 PM   #806
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Popion...dude...that is just...sick...LOL! Yes, please if Naruto is gonna be kissing anyone...please make a female this time...LMAO!
well maybe kishimoto will show us that some things never change (yeah i know that's sick)
Old 03-24-2009, 03:02 PM   #807
nagato27
Chuunin

Quote:
Yeah i know.. i just have an odd feeling Hinata's status in the manga is about to change.. not sure why?

Well not married but yeah i do want them together ... however still doesnt mean its going to happen.. it can still be Sakura too.

I could answer why that is as well as this other comment but I won't til we find out if Hinata truelly lives or not(which may take a couple of chapters judging from the latest spoilers).

Old 03-24-2009, 03:33 PM   #808
TheShaggy1
Chuunin

TheShaggy1 will become famous soon enoughTheShaggy1 will become famous soon enoughTheShaggy1 will become famous soon enough

Personally I hope this is another fight chapter. No more talking, time for Naruto to just eat Pain alive. (sorry Mystik) Once he has won the fight then talk all you want.

*Side note* can someone post the color cover with hinata again, I can't seem to find it PLS

THNX to Mystik for the Sig

Old 03-24-2009, 03:35 PM   #809
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShaggy1 View Post
Personally I hope this is another fight chapter. No more talking, time for Naruto to just eat Pain alive. (sorry Mystik) Once he has won the fight then talk all you want.

*Side note* can someone post the color cover with hinata again, I can't seem to find it PLS
The color cover is going to be on chapter 442 and we arent sure if its going to be hinata or not people are just talking about it lol..

ok due to the new trans of the spoiler i posted earlier it states Hinata isnt going to die.. it says her vitals were missed. So yay >.<
Old 03-24-2009, 03:39 PM   #810
TheShaggy1
Chuunin

TheShaggy1 will become famous soon enoughTheShaggy1 will become famous soon enoughTheShaggy1 will become famous soon enough

Ok no wonder I couldn't find it. Thanx

oh I found this while looking at deviant art and figured you might like it.

Pain <- Clicky

THNX to Mystik for the Sig

Closed Thread