Proof that Bots Are more Intelligent that Moderators. - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 03-20-2009, 10:57 AM   #31
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Proof that Bots Are more Intelligent that Moderators.

Unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-20-2009, 11:44 AM   #32
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

Stop bitching you noob faggots. I have been here like a month longer than you with probably half the posts and I win at everything.

EDIT: Also, to AnbuKakashi , why do you even bother reporting people? Are your E-Feelings getting hurt that much? If someone makes fun of you while 'debating' you, fucking deal with it. Don't be such a little bitch about everything.

EDIT EDIT: Noob faggots was a general term, I wasn't directly insulting anyone.

jklolnobanzzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuKakashi View Post
Im good, thanks for the support though. Ill get my way, trust me. this arguement which he is feeding the fire to, but doesnt realize.
sometimes Intelligent people are blind to their own flaws, only others can point them out. I learned that along time ago.
Get your way?

What the fuck does that mean Nancy Grace? Are you going to just suddenly become an Admin, remove everyone who doesn't agree with you/doesn't like you? That would leave you, your boyfriend Popion, and Mystik, who, incase you didn't know is like 32 fat and has kids. I really am just curious to what you mean by 'get your way' because as far as I can tell way up here you are getting shit on and just making yourself look like some pompous ass on the internet.

Last edited by The Madness; 03-20-2009 at 11:59 AM.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 12:06 PM   #33
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

AnbuKakashi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
Stop bitching you noob faggots. I have been here like a month longer than you with probably half the posts and I win at everything.

EDIT: Also, to AnbuKakashi , why do you even bother reporting people? Are your E-Feelings getting hurt that much? If someone makes fun of you while 'debating' you, fucking deal with it. Don't be such a little bitch about everything.

EDIT EDIT: Noob faggots was a general term, I wasn't directly insulting anyone.

jklolnobanzzzz

Get your way?

What the fuck does that mean Nancy Grace? Are you going to just suddenly become an Admin, remove everyone who doesn't agree with you/doesn't like you? That would leave you, your boyfriend Popion, and Mystik, who, incase you didn't know is like 32 fat and has kids. I really am just curious to what you mean by 'get your way' because as far as I can tell way up here you are getting shit on and just making yourself look like some pompous ass on the internet.
I never cared, It doesnt bother me when people try to insult me or such. I could care less. What bothers me is moderators giving favorism. I get reported, get a infraction for the slighest thing, If I report it, same situation there is no infraction

By get my Way i Mean FTP
AnbuKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 12:14 PM   #34
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

what infractions did you get
cause for the record
i have the most infractions on the site
32 or 33 i think i have now
so some favoritism
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 12:15 PM   #35
The Madness
Passion Rules

The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

Quote:
I never cared, It doesnt bother me when people try to insult me or such. I could care less. What bothers me is moderators giving favorism. I get reported, get a infraction for the slighest thing, If I report it, same situation there is no infraction

By get my Way i Mean FTP
1. Stop whining, I went through your infractions and most of them were well deserved. So what if you get infractioned, it doesn't matter just stop being dumb when making your posts.

2. They don't play favorites, they just see who is right and who is wrong in each situation, and like you said before sometimes people need their flaws pointed out to them....(talkin bout you stupit)

3. By get my way i Mean FTP?.. What does that mean?.. I know Fight teh Power... but what?

What have you reported so far? Seems kind of hypocritical for you to 'not care if you get made fun of' then report people.

Last edited by The Madness; 03-20-2009 at 12:16 PM.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:18 PM   #36
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

Quote:
1. Stop Whining, I went through your infractions and most of them were well deserved. So what if you get infractioned, it doesn't matter just stop being dumb when making your posts.

2. They don't play favorites, they just see who is right and who is wrong in each situation, and like you said before sometimes people need their flaws pointed out to them....(talkin bout you stupit)

3. By get my way i Mean FTP?.. What does that mean?.. I know Fight teh Power... but what?
Thats exactly what it means. So I guess god is the only possible debate to ever exist in debate section lol.
Might as well move this topic top Hall of fail. LMAO
Anyway so If I made a debate on Proof aliens exist. It is a debate, why would We spend billion and billions of dollars just to go to space if nothing was really there? Why? Does it benefit human society? Not really unlkess there is really somethiung out there.

Moderator will tell me there is no proof. then TELL me where the fuck is the proof of "God's" Existence!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??

honeslty the klast two threads I made, were just as fuckin stupid as the "proof god doesnt exist" thread.

Last edited by AnbuKakashi; 03-20-2009 at 12:20 PM.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:21 PM   #37
The Madness
Passion Rules

Quote:
Thats exactly what it means. So I guess god is the only possible debate to ever exist in debate section lol.
Anyway so If I made a debate on Proof aliens exist. It is a debate, why would We spend billion and billions of dollars just to go to space if nothing was really there? Why? Does it benefit human society? Not really unlkess there is really somethiung out there.

Moderator will tell me there is no proof. then TELL me where the fuck is the proof of "God's" Existence!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??
Old 03-20-2009, 12:21 PM   #38
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

Quote:
LMAO tht is just to funny. did you even read my last post?
Old 03-20-2009, 12:29 PM   #39
The Madness
Passion Rules

I did, and it didn't make much sense.

Quote:
"Thats exactly what it means." That doesn't explain shit I am sorry if I don't understand your 'point' but whatever. Are you really bitching about how your shit 'debates' get removed? I am not even going to search for any, if there are, so why don't you post them here Sandra.

Quote:
Or, you know, just don't make retarded threads.

Quote:
Don't change the subject fagbox.

Quote:
How does this have anything to do with this thread.

Quote:
honeslty the klast two threads I made, were just as fuckin stupid as the "proof god doesnt exist" thread.
Counting this one?

You seem to not be able to stay on topic, and just ramble on about stupid shit. So, in my opinion, you should probably just go under your sink grab some chemicals and start chugging away. Who the hell decides on becoming a fucking accountant for a fire department btw?

Why didn't you become an actual fire fighter? I think that would have been a little bit better than pushing papers as they are out fucking up fires and shit.

Last edited by The Madness; 03-20-2009 at 12:32 PM.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:33 PM   #40
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

Quote:
I did, and it didn't make much sense.

"Thats exactly what it means." That doesn't explain shit I am sorry if I don't understand your 'point' but whatever. Are you really bitching about how your shit 'debates' get removed? I am not even going to search for any, if there are, so why don't you post them here Sandra.

Or, you know, just don't make retarded threads.

Don't change the subject fagbox.

How does this have anything to do with this thread.

Counting this one?

You seem to not be able to stay on topic, and just ramble on about stupid shit. So, in my opinion, you should probably just go under your sink grab some chemicals and start chugging away. Go die in a fire you Irish potato fucking queen.

See everything you just called me. I dont really report that shit, it means nothing to me, I could care less. Others now When they report it i get infraction but when I started to report it, There were no infractions being given out. that is favorism.

Now second, When I was rambling bout the debate forums section. I was pointing out that the reasonj my thread was moved is becuase They say there is no sevidence and it cannot really be debated. So my counter to tht is how the fuck can "God's" existence be debated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least the dumb thread i made bout moderators beiung dumbfucksd n bots btter can have factual evidence look at the threads and youll see.

But God, god how the fuck is there evidence of his existence when we cant even fuckin see him hear him etc!!!!!!!! thats the only reason why I was a tad pissy bout it being moved. I made them out of complete boedom, except this one I made for certain idiotic Moderators.

Last edited by AnbuKakashi; 03-20-2009 at 12:34 PM.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:38 PM   #41
The Madness
Passion Rules

Quote:
See everything you just called me. I dont really report that shit, it means nothing to me, I could care less. Others now When they report it i get infraction but when I started to report it, There were no infractions being given out. that is favorism.

Now second, When I was rambling bout the debate forums section. I was pointing out that the reasonj my thread was moved is becuase They say there is no sevidence and it cannot really be debated. So my counter to tht is how the fuck can "God's" existence be debated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least the dumb thread i made bout moderators beiung dumbfucksd n bots btter can have factual evidence look at the threads and youll see.

But God, god how the fuck is there evidence of his existence when we cant even fuckin see him hear him etc!!!!!!!! thats the only reason why I was a tad pissy bout it being moved. I made them out of complete boedom, except this one I made for certain idiotic Moderators.
What thread was moved? You need to post that instead of your barely legible shit stain sentences. The existence of God is probably the biggest debate in the fucking world. So stop bitching. Of course you can't have a straight answer to that question, because IT'S A FUCKING DEBATE! If it had an answer there would be no debate, there would be an answer....

Seriously, you should just sign out and never come back.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:39 PM   #42
Miburo

Quote:

Wow, this is some retarded shit.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:40 PM   #43
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

Quote:
What thread was moved? You need to post that instead of your barely legible shit stain sentences. The existence of God is probably the biggest debate in the fucking world. So stop bitching. Of course you can't have a straight answer to that question, because IT'S A FUCKING DEBATE! If it had an answer there would be no debate, there would be an answer....

Seriously, you should just sign out and never come back.
this thread, and proof that love does not exist. Both are debates since there is no real answer.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:40 PM   #44
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Wow, this is some retarded shit.
STFU before I touch you there
Old 03-20-2009, 12:42 PM   #45
Miburo

Quote:
this thread, and proof that love does not exist. Both are debates since there is no real answer.
This thread is just you crying like a woman because you're butthurt about meaningless forum infractions. There is no debate. Faktz easy.