Proof that Bots Are more Intelligent that Moderators. - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 03-20-2009, 12:55 PM   #61
Miburo

Re: Proof that Bots Are more Intelligent that Moderators.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuKakashi View Post
Anyway ok u can close the thread now. I give up.
I accept your acknowledgment of our manly dominance.

However, this thread shall remain open so that all may comment on your failure while partaking in epic victory piles.

Old 03-20-2009, 12:56 PM   #62
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

AnbuKakashi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
anbu is def not 22
he/she is not making any sense
my suggestion is to go back to preschool
you might learn somethign there
Hmm, posting Completely thoughtless and unintelligent posts Means Im not 22? LOL

Maybe im so bored tht my brain shut down? and Im being a impulsive asshole?
When my brain kicks in after im done running numbers at work and awake youll see much better posts.

XD
AnbuKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 12:59 PM   #63
Miburo

He's probably really 22. Stupidity doesn't have an age limit, after all. So it's completely possible.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:59 PM   #64
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

Quote:
Hmm, posting Completely thoughtless and unintelligent posts Means Im not 22? LOL

Maybe im so bored tht my brain shut down? and Im being a impulsive asshole?
When my brain kicks in after im done running numbers at work and awake youll see much better posts.

XD
What kind of idiot lets there brain shut down? If your intelligence fluctuates throughout the day, then you should probably go back to school or something. Being an impulsive asshole makes you look like a real idiot. So ya, after a hard day of crunching numbers as an accountant come back and make some real quality posts.

How about you go to the gym, and actually become a fire fighter instead of their bitch accountant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_btal7Fr3Gw

Wow that shit's fucking interesting.. *yawn*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaJqqI51YHA

FUCKING BADASS!

Last edited by The Madness; 03-20-2009 at 01:04 PM.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 01:03 PM   #65
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

i should report you
for multi posting
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 01:05 PM   #66
The Madness
Passion Rules

The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

I already did. HAHAHA.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:05 PM   #67
Miburo

I should report you both for being so sexy. <3
Old 03-20-2009, 01:05 PM   #68
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

<.< >.>

q______qomfguallsukballzusomean2me
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 01:10 PM   #69
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

Can I liek, post 5 tiemz 2 make muh point 2?

Edit: Why is this still open? ~_~
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 01:10 PM   #70
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

I'm too drunk to read through all this shit just to learn why this guy is crying, would someone be so helpful as to sum it up?
Old 03-20-2009, 01:13 PM   #71
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

AnbuKakashi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
You should probably apologize for this whole thread too you fucking homo.

You are some lonely pathetic little accountant for a Fire Department in Miami. Who spends his down time posting on a Naruto forum to 'start trouble'.

You are probably going to end up killing yourself by the time you are in your mid 30's when you realize that your life is meaningless.
Life is meaningless for anyone in my eyes. When you can see things for their true meaning you will see why I say life is meaningless. You live life to go to school forced, then college then work, work work, and then what your so fuckin old with alot of money (if u can save) n u cant really do anything.

Your life is set in stone to be miserable. you may have a wife kids, but for what? To carry your name on? LOL

You sound like a 15 year old boy who has had everything set for him in golden blankets. Some people dont get it that way. hence why the rich will never understand the poor.

Only someone who has been there and went thru the same situations as another person can truly understand them. Do I need to stae examples?

Everything in life owns YOU. A college student who has everything paid for even car, who does not work. One bill they have which poarents can not afford is car insurance(car insurance is example) Now you must find a job to work to pay your car insurace Meaning that the car owns you.

Please tell me you have some sort of logic to understand that?
AnbuKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 01:14 PM   #72
The Madness
Passion Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
I'm too drunk to read through all this shit just to learn why this guy is crying, would someone be so helpful as to sum it up?
AnbuKakshi = bitch

everyone else = right

Bitch: "Mods R dum!!111"

right: "You are, go away"

Bitch: "WAHHHH!!!! I REPORT PEOPLE AND THEY DON'T GET BANNED!! WE SHOULD HAVE HALEY JOE OSMOND FROM THAT MOVIE A.I. TO BE A MODERATOR!!!!!"

right: "Go away."

BITCH: "Sorry, I am completely wrong and admit defeat to everyone's overwhelming manliness."
Old 03-20-2009, 01:15 PM   #73
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Quote:
Life is meaningless for anyone in my eyes. When you can see things for their true meaning you will see why I say life is meaningless. You live life to go to school forced, then college then work, work work, and then what your so fuckin old with alot of money (if u can save) n u cant really do anything.

Your life is set in stone to be miserable. you may have a wife kids, but for what? To carry your name on? LOL

You sound like a 15 year old boy who has had everything set for him in golden blankets. Some people dont get it that way. hence why the rich will never understand the poor.

Only someone who has been there and went thru the same situations as another person can truly understand them. Do I need to stae examples?

Everything in life owns YOU. A college student who has everything paid for even car, who does not work. One bill they have which poarents can not afford is car insurance(car insurance is example) Now you must find a job to work to pay your car insurace Meaning that the car owns you.

Your fucking meaningless shut the fuck up, your using up valuable posing space that can never be reused FUCK!

Last edited by zer0systm; 03-20-2009 at 01:17 PM.
zer0systm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 01:22 PM   #74
The Madness
Passion Rules

Quote:

When you look at life like that, it is very easy to see why you are going to be a fat depressed slug for the rest of your life.

If that is the way you want to do it, then fine, be my guest.

This is a very vague way for me to sum up how I live my life but basically.

I don't fucking worry about trivial shit like my 401k and retirement money. money money money, it really isn't that hard to come by, and really isn't as important if you are not obsessed with material shit.

I'm not saying I am fucking Ghandi and rid myself of all material possessions, on the contrary I think a new big screen and an xbox is pretty badass. I'm just saying that when you pick a job that has decent pay, but makes you have such a fucking disdain for life that you feel that way, it's pretty pathetic.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:22 PM   #75
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
AnbuKakshi = bitch

everyone else = right

Bitch: "Mods R dum!!111"

right: "You are, go away"

Bitch: "WAHHHH!!!! I REPORT PEOPLE AND THEY DON'T GET BANNED!! WE SHOULD HAVE HALEY JOE OSMOND FROM THAT MOVIE A.I. TO BE A MODERATOR!!!!!"

right: "Go away."

BITCH: "Sorry, I am completely wrong and admit defeat to everyone's overwhelming manliness."
What's awesome is that this is actually an extremely accurate summary.