wtf? PUT A BIBLE OVER YOUR PENIS, SAYS POPE - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > World News

World News Post and discuss news articles on recent world events here!

Old 03-22-2009, 05:31 PM   #16
Miburo

Re: wtf? PUT A BIBLE OVER YOUR PENIS, SAYS POPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
And people who talk big on the internet are usually small dicked basement dwellers.
Define "talking big."

Old 03-22-2009, 05:50 PM   #17
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

Quote:
All joking aside, he means that men and women should follow the teachings of the bible. No fornication before marriage and no fooling around with someone else while you are married. I'm not perfect, and I'm by no means a saint. But considering those same doctors who are calling the Pope criminally insane for promoting abstinence also consider the spread of AIDS in Africa an epidemic, maybe a little self control would not be to much to ask from people. If over 70 million people in America had AIDS, rest assured, I would not be looking for any one night stands.
Hurrr, what is rape?

Considering that a good number of countries in Africa are in civil war and basic civil unrest, with almost NO government self control really isn't an issue. I don't think you really understand what it is like over there, I doubt anyone in here does unless they have been there (including me.) But it is not like fucking Miami where you could just go the Roxbury, have a one night stand and be safe. It is more like, a small town being torn up by rebels and having most of the women raped by people who have aids. Not really their fault fuck face.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 06:08 PM   #18
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
Hurrr, what is rape?

Considering that a good number of countries in Africa are in civil war and basic civil unrest, with almost NO government self control really isn't an issue. I don't think you really understand what it is like over there, I doubt anyone in here does unless they have been there (including me.) But it is not like fucking Miami where you could just go the Roxbury, have a one night stand and be safe. It is more like, a small town being torn up by rebels and having most of the women raped by people who have aids. Not really their fault fuck face.
I'm always glad when people show their tolerance and open mindedness. I guess I'm free to have an opinion, unless it differs from the majority of those on the internet. However, this article, spoof though it maybe, did not include rape. The Pope's comments, in actuality, were not directed at rape victims. Or those who suffer from bad blood transfusions or anything of the sort. He was talking about the men and women in Africa who are having random sexual encounters.

The population of Africa is 922 million. 60 million people there have HIV or AIDS. That's 15% of the population. So basically, about 1 in 7 people have this disease. The Pope basically said abstinence is the best way to avoid contracting this disease. Holy shit. Common sense. But since it's the Pope, he's a retard, or a dumbshit or whatever other insults you want to throw at the man. But it's common sense.

Do I feel for these people? Yes I do. Is the Pope's message the perfect answer. No it is not. There needs to be more support, more education, better medicine sent in. Basically a huge laundry list of shit that needs to happen before the problems in Africa are solved. But until then, taking every measure one can to help slow the spread of this disease is a course of action that should be taken. Should condoms be made available to Africans, yes. Yes they should. But condoms are not 100% effective in preventing the spread of HIV just as it is not 100% effective for the prevention of a pregnancy. So abstinence is the best course to help reduce the number of new sexually transmitted cases of HIV. Plain and simple.
Old 03-22-2009, 08:57 PM   #19
Miburo

Quote:
But until then, taking every measure one can to help slow the spread of this disease is a course of action that should be taken. Should condoms be made available to Africans, yes. Yes they should.
And the Pope has spoken out against the use of condoms. Which means, yes, he is a fucking dumbass. So before you start talking down to us about being super duper mean and other crybaby shit like that, while at the same time hypocritically trying to insult us with generic fail insults, maybe you should try to know what the hell you're talking about first.

Or keep posting stupid shit while pretending you're smart. Doesn't matter to me.
Old 03-22-2009, 08:58 PM   #20
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

The only ways I can see a condom not being 100% effective is because of the user's fault. If you leave it on the car all day taking heat, put it in your wallet, or don't even know how to put it on very well or use it well of course it ain't gonna be 100% secure condom. Plus I know idiots that do it with a condom then they finish without one, brilliant. Me I leave it nice and cool on my room, watch the expiration date and if im to far from home then 5 minutes waiting on a pharmacy ain't that much. I treat condoms like altars and thanks to that i am free of being spooked. Plus

Quote:
The population of Africa is 922 million. 60 million people there have HIV or AIDS. That's 15% of the population. So basically, about 1 in 7 people have this disease.
You really don't know how fast and wide a disease without a cure spreads. It is Africa and while the south part of it is very well developed, there will always be idiots on any part of the world. Now the big part of it... thats a different type of setting, civil wars, not much technology, not much education in some it is a gun or agriculture plus the damn disease supposedly came from there. But you can criticize Brasil, now that country really needs education about condoms.

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 09:03 PM   #21
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
You know that's a spoof article right. The pontiff didn't physically suggest using the book itself as a contraceptive.

/facepalm
Uh...yeah..sure..yeah i know it's a spoof...what do you think i am?stupid?

sheesh.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 05:12 AM   #22
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

The pope got bored, and then got doped for the lulz.
Probably wanted to check how much funny shit can his position provide.
He wasn't half bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha-anwar View Post
Uh...yeah..sure..yeah i know it's a spoof...what do you think i am?stupid?

sheesh.
And Stupid Post of the Month is won.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:00 AM   #23
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

lulz, trolling pope is trolling
Old 03-23-2009, 06:26 AM   #24
dragonnik
Genin

dragonnik is an unknown quantity at this point

May his soul rest in peace...amen.....
But his dick cannot.

Every true genius is bound to be naive...
dragonnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:26 AM   #25
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
And the Pope has spoken out against the use of condoms. Which means, yes, he is a fucking dumbass. So before you start talking down to us about being super duper mean and other crybaby shit like that, while at the same time hypocritically trying to insult us with generic fail insults, maybe you should try to know what the hell you're talking about first.

Or keep posting stupid shit while pretending you're smart. Doesn't matter to me.
I never talked down to you about being super duper mean, I simply stated that rather than talk about my position you have taken the Olberman, Coulter, Matthews, Hannity route of being a dick to anyone who dares to disagree with you. And yes, I did throw out an insult, only after first being insulted myself.

I stated my opinion, without resorting to beliittling those who don't agree with me. Because I know not everyone agrees with me. And I welcome opposing viewpoints. You, however have shown a true disdain for anyone with opposing viewpoints. So please, don't talk down to me and pretend you know it all when all you do is make petty insults without adding anything to the discussion. I also stated that I believe the Pope had a point in saying that abstinence is the best policy to help prevent the spread of AIDS. Instead of solely relying on condoms that are not 100% effective. Am I right? I don't know. But I'm willing to listen to anyone who can constructively tell me why they believe I am wrong.

Quote:
You really don't know how fast and wide a disease without a cure spreads. It is Africa and while the south part of it is very well developed, there will always be idiots on any part of the world. Now the big part of it... thats a different type of setting, civil wars, not much technology, not much education in some it is a gun or agriculture plus the damn disease supposedly came from there. But you can criticize Brasil, now that country really needs education about condoms.
Yes, you are correct I cannot fathom how quickly a disease without a cure does spread. I remember growing up in America when AIDS was considered the plaque of the 20th century. The result of that mindset was SexEd classes asap. And sex education classes preached both abstinence and if that wasn't going to happen, the use of a condom. Now I realize Africa does not have the resources of capabilities that America had in the 90's. And does not have the capabilities of reaching out to their youth like Americans did. So there is no easy, 100% right solution. So, that's why I think every possible avenue that can be used to slow the spread of HIV/AIDS in Africa should be utilized.

Last edited by emachina; 03-23-2009 at 06:32 AM.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 07:06 AM   #26
Nakaichiro
Genin

Nakaichiro is on a distinguished roadNakaichiro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
So, that's why I think every possible avenue that can be used to slow the spread of HIV/AIDS in Africa should be utilized.
Including using a condom, which the pope says is wrong! Yes abstinence is the best policy, but saying that faith and scripture is the only true contraceptive to follow, and all others must be thrown aside is down right criminal man. BTW i live in Southern Africa, so i have a unique vantage point on this whole scenario.

We have dumbshit politicians down this side that have said on national television that taking a shower after sex is a way to prevent aids, or eating your vegetables will prevent aids. Or better yet, it may not be a politician but there is a rumor going around that some dumb-ass savages believe that having sex with a child younger than 3 years will cure you of aids. No-one knows where this rumor started but there are people who actually believe that this is true. None of these things seem credible to educated people, some are just down-right despicable. But people in Africa dont have the education/intellectual level to read into the words of world leaders and interpret them the way they are intended.

So whether the pope intended for the message to be abstinence is the best policy. Or whether he meant it as condoms are evil is irrelevant. His choice of words will lead millions of Africans to wave a fucking book over their Dong's and think that this will protect them from aids. That was Irresponsible and Idiotic, he should be hung from the Vatican for uttering words that will lead to thousands if not millions more people doing something dumb.

This is not about him being a religious man and it is not a religious argument. Forget that he may be a religious leader and look at his words objectively and you will see that he was just a fucking twat that was not thinking about the implication of his words.
Nakaichiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 08:53 AM   #27
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Once again this is leader of one religion saying "Fuck your religions and follow mine"
Old 03-23-2009, 10:05 AM   #28
Miburo

Quote:
I never talked down to you about being super duper mean, I simply stated that rather than talk about my position you have taken the Olberman, Coulter, Matthews, Hannity route of being a dick to anyone who dares to disagree with you. And yes, I did throw out an insult, only after first being insulted myself.
First off, cry more.

Secondly, I did address your statement. Condoms also prevent the spread of AIDS, and shouldn't be condemned. Doing so is stupid. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Thirdly, I was never a dick to you. I said the pope is an idiot, and the people who listen to his shit are idiots. I never said anything about you being an idiot. Now, if you are the goddamn pope or someone who thinks condoms make shit worse because the pope says so, then too damn bad. If I say people who think bleach makes good mouth wash are idiots I'm not insulting anyone in particular. I'm stating a goddamn fact. If you gargle with bleach then that's just a coincidence. Same thing here. Quit being a little baby and getting all defensive and sore about stupid shit.

Edit: Note, I'm not making fun of poor african people who can't possibly know any better because they live in a shithole. I'm talking about people who should know better, like the people who have access to the entirety of the internet and it's near unlimited supply of knowledge, yet still defend what the pope says.

Quote:
I stated my opinion, without resorting to beliittling those who don't agree with me. Because I know not everyone agrees with me. And I welcome opposing viewpoints. You, however have shown a true disdain for anyone with opposing viewpoints. So please, don't talk down to me and pretend you know it all when all you do is make petty insults without adding anything to the discussion. I also stated that I believe the Pope had a point in saying that abstinence is the best policy to help prevent the spread of AIDS. Instead of solely relying on condoms that are not 100% effective. Am I right? I don't know. But I'm willing to listen to anyone who can constructively tell me why they believe I am wrong.
Bullshit. I said the pope is an idiot because he fits the definition of an idiot when he says condoms make shit worse, and instead of providing a counter-argument you instead tried to imply that I have a small wang and live in a basement. "Welcome opposing viewpoints" my ass. Do you even realize how retarded it is that you accuse other people of making petty insults without adding anything to the discussion when you post shit like that? For some reason, I highly doubt you do. Protip: It's pretty damn retarded.

And no, you're not right. He didn't say "condoms are good, but abstinence is better." He said condoms are bad, and only make shit worse. You'd know that if you took the five seconds it would take to google a reputable news network and find out exactly what he said instead of getting your panties in a bunch about shit I said that wasn't even making fun of you, and then making butthurt comments trying to insult my massive man dong to get back at me for the perceived insult I just laid down upon you. All the while demonstrating that you don't even know what the fuck is going on to begin with. If you're too incompetent to do a simple google search, just ask me and I'll post a link for you. Because I'm nice like that.

The only thing I show true disdain for is idiocy. So before you start getting all Dr. Phil on me try making sure you're not posting stupid shit first. Too late now, of course. But something to think about the next time someone hurts your fragile feelings over the interwebs, making you want to go on some sissy crybaby rant about how disdainful he is.

Last edited by Miburo; 03-23-2009 at 10:15 AM.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:19 PM   #29
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

Down boy ;]

This is fucking srs....Condoms r evl >:|

Quote:
And people who talk big on the internet are usually small dicked basement dwellers.
Not in defense of mibs int he slightest but... isn't THAT just the reply of some butt hurt 15 year old that would like to BELIEVE they're smart because they got to the LOLNOURPHATANDOLDINURMAMAZHOUZLULZ punch? O_0
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 04:16 AM   #30
orvell0072006
Genin

orvell0072006 is an unknown quantity at this point

First of all these news(1st link) is a dumb freaking bullshit! the article in the 1st link is false,the Pope never said it!,its only the columnist striking bullshit idea(a striking title!) to catch the attention of the readers..

but the second link its true & I believed in it

levro007 ..seek perfection of character!be faithful!endeavor!respect others!& refrain from violent behavior!

Last edited by orvell0072006; 03-24-2009 at 04:29 AM.
orvell0072006 is offline   Reply With Quote