I know what tenten needs. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-24-2009, 05:59 PM   #1
moebrown20
Ninja

moebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enough
Question I know what tenten needs.

She needs to have her entire body tattooed full of summoning scrolls so she can shoot shit out the palm of her hand or any part of her body. Instead of bone release, it would be weapons..... plus learn some genjutsu!

Imagine instead of that scroll, it's just posion darts flying out! Something like that ultraviolet movie.

What do you people think she needs to be better (don't say die either!)?

Old 03-24-2009, 06:11 PM   #2
junior3605
ANBU

junior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: I know what tenten needs.

She needs to prove she's not worthless. I guess your idea works too.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:12 PM   #3
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

She needs to go make Neji a samich and know her place.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 06:17 PM   #4
Ichiduo
Chuunin

Ichiduo is on a distinguished roadIchiduo is on a distinguished road

she needs to fight yahiko pain and launch EVERY weapon she has at him...

SHINRA TENSEI!!!

x_x

Ichiduo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 06:18 PM   #5
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Character and plot development.

Last edited by emachina; 03-24-2009 at 06:20 PM.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 07:12 PM   #6
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

You know, that idea about having an entire body tattooed so she can summon weapons from her skin is pretty cool. It's a bit too hardcore, but still. It's a little dark and Tenten is not like that, so I don't think she would do that.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 07:15 PM   #7
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

A bus and paralysis.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:15 PM   #8
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

I noticed that Tenten and some other characters seem weaker than the main characters (Sasuke and Naruto), so they often get underestimated. But Tenten has the potential to have a cool fight in the future, if Kishi decides so. Because her style of fighting can be attractive, she can summon a lot of objects into the fighting filed and that can mean some combos.
Tenten should improve her attacks by creating a combination attack, and she should be more dynamic, she is too static when she fires the weapons from the scroll.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 09:47 PM   #9
IgnisV
What is Genin?

IgnisV will become famous soon enoughIgnisV will become famous soon enough

A Stove and Oven mitts.
IgnisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:06 PM   #10
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by moebrown20 View Post
She needs to have her entire body tattooed full of summoning scrolls so she can shoot shit out the palm of her hand or any part of her body. Instead of bone release, it would be weapons..... plus learn some genjutsu!

Imagine instead of that scroll, it's just posion darts flying out! Something like that ultraviolet movie.

LMAO! Anywhere hunh? Lol, i guess she could put the tat on her ass and when she summons, shes practicaly shitting weapons.

EDIT: What happens when she runs out of spots to summon? IMO....

Ten ten: Oh no, im out and lee needs help, Wait, I forgot about that. Summoning-no-jutsu "cutter chucks"!

Ten ten: Here lee catch!

Lee: Blahhhh, Im not touching those chucks!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:08 PM   #11
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Can't she summon as many times as her chakura allows. I mean Orochi has a summon tattoo he used in the sannin epic battle.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 03:13 AM   #12
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by moebrown20 View Post

dude almost all ninja can summon weapons.
this aint what tenten needs
she needs a way to infuse them with chakra or something to cause them to do more dmg to the oponent or strings/chakra strings to control them in flight.
still he would get beaten by temari, even with that

ooo it just hit me: chakra weapons. like the blades from one of chiyo's pupets or susanno's sword. no physical form so ... imune to physical counter of any kind
Old 03-25-2009, 03:14 AM   #13
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

She needs to get laid. Mellow her out a bit.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 03:19 AM   #14
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

She need guns, bazooka, vulcan cannon, stinger missle just like one of pain body

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 03:40 AM   #15
Clixx
Twilight Guardian

Clixx will become famous soon enoughClixx will become famous soon enough

She needs the damn death star so she can beat pain and that damn moon making ability!!!

Alien emerges from Naruto...

My RPG site~
Clixx is offline   Reply With Quote