Naruto 442 predictions/spoiler discussions - Page 40 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 06:02 PM   #586
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto 442 predictions/spoiler discussions

In the new translation i posted Sakura's comment was rather interesting or rather what she was thinking.

サクラ (ナルトの為にこんな事を…)みたいな事思う
Sakura thinks something along the lines of “You would go this far just for Naruto…” (likely thinking about Hinata)

Old 03-31-2009, 06:03 PM   #587
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Sage chakra is a mix of Naruto's own chakra and the natural energy, so Naruto has been using his own chakra while in sage mode.

You have the mechanics right but the concept, not so much.

Naruto combines his own chakra with NE to create a higher lvl of chakra, Sage chakra. Meaning Naruto can use a small portion of chakra and combine it with NE to create Sage chakra which performs at a much higher lvl than his reg chakra in much greater amounts could.

Therefore he consevers a lot of chakra while performing at a high lvl with the Sage chakra he creates.

@Mystik

I read the new trans. you posted. I can't wait to see Sakura's face when that thought crosses her mind.

Last edited by Dagoro; 03-31-2009 at 06:05 PM.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:09 PM   #588
IgnisV
What is Genin?

IgnisV will become famous soon enoughIgnisV will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
In the new translation i posted Sakura's comment was rather interesting or rather what she was thinking.

Sakura thinks something along the lines of “You would go this far just for Naruto…” (likely thinking about Hinata)

Sounds as if Sakura may back off of Naruto; or just the opposite, start to prove her feelings towards him.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:19 PM   #589
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I read the new trans. you posted. I can't wait to see Sakura's face when that thought crosses her mind.
i dont think kishi would give us so much info ...
probably some generic pic with sakura concentrating on the healing ...
Old 03-31-2009, 06:21 PM   #590
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
You have the mechanics right but the concept, not so much.

Naruto combines his own chakra with NE to create a higher lvl of chakra, Sage chakra. Meaning Naruto can use a small portion of chakra and combine it with NE to create Sage chakra which performs at a much higher lvl than his reg chakra in much greater amounts could.

Therefore he consevers a lot of chakra while performing at a high lvl with the Sage chakra he creates.
Yes, Naruto mixes his chakra and the natural chakra to create a big amount of chakra.
Then Naruto uses jutsus that require the big amount of chakra - rasenshurikens, giant rasengans, kage bunshins, frog katas, etc.

The chakra Naruto spent was the mixed chakra = natural energy + Naruto's own chakra.
Since it is the mixed chakra, it means he can't separate his own chakra from the NE, that means he spent a lot of his own chakra as well.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:24 PM   #591
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post

@Mystik

Me either lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnisV View Post
Sounds as if Sakura may back off of Naruto; or just the opposite, start to prove her feelings towards him.
Yeah i agree it could really go anyway. It could mean she will back off or it could mean she is surpised that Hinata would do that for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by popion View Post
i dont think kishi would give us so much info ...
probably some generic pic with sakura concentrating on the healing ...
Yeah she will probably have a neutral face lol
Old 03-31-2009, 06:33 PM   #592
IgnisV
What is Genin?

IgnisV will become famous soon enoughIgnisV will become famous soon enough

Well I'm not sure if these translations are 100% accurate, or if Sakura's feelings have changed over time, but if these translations are correct; we have two declarations of love. One which holds more weight considering it is more recent. (Hinata's)

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/181/13/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/181/14/

As for the upcoming chapter; it looks as if we will be getting a bit of a break from Naruto v. Pain; and catching up with Konoha. I'm satisfied for the most part.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:35 PM   #593
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Yes, Naruto mixes his chakra and the natural chakra to create a big amount of chakra.
Then Naruto uses jutsus that require the big amount of chakra - rasenshurikens, giant rasengans, kage bunshins, frog katas, etc.

Actually, Naruto mixes his chakra with NE to create a higher level chakra, super chakra if you will.

That amount of Sage chakra can execute jutsu and attacks that would require massive amounts of Naruto's own chakra. Meaning, something that would take Naruto a ton of chakra like FRS takes much less chakra to use if combined with NE and used with Sage chakra for execution.

Naruto used FRS 3 times with his base chakra against Kazuzo. He can only use 2 per charge in SM because he needs to exert a ton of energy to use it from range. If reg FRS didn't have such a terrible side effect Naruto would be able to use it a lot more times in SM.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:39 PM   #594
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnisV View Post
Well I'm not sure if these translations are 100% accurate, or if Sakura's feelings have changed over time, but if these translations are correct; we have two declarations of love. One which holds more weight considering it is more recent. (Hinata's)

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/181/13/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/181/14/

As for the upcoming chapter; it looks as if we will be getting a bit of a break from Naruto v. Pain; and catching up with Konoha. I'm satisfied for the most part.
ugh why did i read those pages.. Sasuke made me so mad when he left after she said all that lol.

But yeah now naruto and Sasuke both had females tell them that they love them.

>.<
Old 03-31-2009, 06:45 PM   #595
Uchiha_Madara
Mizukage

Uchiha_Madara is on a distinguished road

man from the looks of the spoilers this chapter's gonna fuc'n blow

Proud Member of the Toad Sage Naruto:Konoha's Orange Flash FC

Proud Member of The Akatsuki FC
Old 03-31-2009, 06:53 PM   #596
Nameer
Marduk

Nameer will become famous soon enoughNameer will become famous soon enough

Quote:

there is possibility(99.99%) that if Sakura knows about hinata's confession then she will focus chakra in her hand for a big nuclear punch(bitch fist) instead of medical treatment.
R.I.P Hinata

Quote:
(ヒナタの胸がすごい強調されていてこれだけで飯3杯は食える)
(Spoiler Person comment about the sheer size of Hinata’s boobs and being able to eat three whole meals out of them)
Yes,that's my Girl
Old 03-31-2009, 06:57 PM   #597
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Madara View Post
man from the looks of the spoilers this chapter's gonna fuc'n blow
I agree. Lame chapter. Funny. Naruto and Sasuke pulled that same shit they did on zabuza. lol Come up with some new shit Kishi.

LOL a slug told Gai to stay back. rofl lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I wanted to see Gai feed Pain his dragon fist )

Well Naruto does pwn him at taijutsu now.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:01 PM   #598
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

The only thing positive I am getting from the 442 spoiler translations is that it's now official/canon, Hinata has huge knockers, besides that it's an emphatically "meh" chapter.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:25 PM   #599
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

I got a prediction. Dont expect to see it but im predicting it anyway. Sasuke finally arrives and Sakura is all talkin bout how she still luv him. Karin get mad start a fight with Sakura. Sasuke fuk they head up and announces that the only girl that he would even consider rebuilding the Uchiha clan with is Hinata, "Princess of the Hyuuga which is said to be where this Sharingan originated." He says some real pimp shit to Hinata. Whispers it into hear ear, and u just see her eyes getting big like she cant believe what shes hearing. Then her eyes get exactly the way they do when Naruto comes near her. And she is blushing. Then Sasuke leaves.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 03-31-2009 at 07:27 PM.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:27 PM   #600
Zharoth
Genin

Zharoth is on a distinguished roadZharoth is on a distinguished road

I don't know. I'm just happy the way this chapter ends. If he can hit him with a god damn Rasengan so we can move on... That'd be great. Let's skip to Nagato... And then we'll get 2-3 chapters of talking, ending with Nagato somehow dying, Konan QQing and joining sides with Konoha, and flashbacks of how Nagato became so wicked after he sees Naruto's answer to his question.

I think it'd be amazing to have a scene like:

Nagato: Naruto, I finally understand thanks to you.. What have I done. /gonnadiesoon
Konan: omg no pls hold on!!one1oen
Naruto: It's never too late, hold on! Don't die! We're going to get Saku--
DYNAMIC ENTRY
Nagato dies, his pokemon-machine shot in the wall.
Gai: (y)
Naruto: -_-

Last edited by Zharoth; 03-31-2009 at 07:31 PM.
Closed Thread