Naruto 442 predictions/spoiler discussions - Page 41 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 07:48 PM   #601
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 442 predictions/spoiler discussions

Gai's reaction to Hinata: DYNAMIC ENTRY. Finally Lee and Gai are in Konoha, they amuse me to no end.

Old 03-31-2009, 08:11 PM   #602
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about

lol sakura might wanna step up her game lolz
Old 03-31-2009, 08:21 PM   #603
Magus Vulpes
Academy Student

Magus Vulpes is on a distinguished road

i'm jsut curious, why is everyone so gung-ho about the origami woman joining up with the leaf? was there something i missed at some point that suggests that would happen or do people jsut want her in a bikini rebuilding konoha?

Penny:"Well, maybe they'll be a tap dancing pirate with a wooden leg."
Leonard:"Why would you make it worse?!"
Penny:"I tried making it better, but he wasn't going for it."

If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh. - Janus "Magus" Zeal
Old 03-31-2009, 08:26 PM   #604
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus Vulpes View Post
i'm jsut curious, why is everyone so gung-ho about the origami woman joining up with the leaf? was there something i missed at some point that suggests that would happen or do people jsut want her in a bikini rebuilding konoha?
Obviously following a disaster, people need hope -- in bikini form. Hinata (especially now that we know she has the three cups of rice ), Konan, Sakura, Tenten (assuming Kishimoto doesn't forget about her), Ino and Tsunade all need to put on their beach clothes and cheer up the men! If I had to re-build my house, I'd do it a lot quicker if I had a bikini-clad babe cheering me on. It's called logic.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:26 PM   #605
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus Vulpes View Post
Probably because people like konan and would want to see her do something good and yeah they probably want to see her in a bikini too lol.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:26 PM   #606
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

Quote:
You hit that one right on the head Magus. Konan is pretty much the equivalent of an older tenten so the only thing she has left to do is strip to her skivies and look sexy. Either way she is gonna be either a corpse or pow by the end.

Last edited by jeanericuser; 03-31-2009 at 08:27 PM.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:29 PM   #607
IgnisV
What is Genin?

IgnisV will become famous soon enoughIgnisV will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
I got a prediction. Dont expect to see it but im predicting it anyway. Sasuke finally arrives and Sakura is all talkin bout how she still luv him. Karin get mad start a fight with Sakura. Sasuke fuk they head up and announces that the only girl that he would even consider rebuilding the Uchiha clan with is Hinata, "Princess of the Hyuuga which is said to be where this Sharingan originated." He says some real pimp shit to Hinata. Whispers it into hear ear, and u just see her eyes getting big like she cant believe what shes hearing. Then her eyes get exactly the way they do when Naruto comes near her. And she is blushing. Then Sasuke leaves.

Sasuke has talked a lot about rebuilding his clan, but I don't think he ever thought as far as a woman necessary. Fail-Sausage.

Last edited by IgnisV; 03-31-2009 at 08:30 PM.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:34 PM   #608
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnisV View Post
Sasuke has talked a lot about rebuilding his clan, but I don't think he ever thought as far as a woman necessary. Fail-Sausage.
Sasgay having another girl throw herself at him? That would just make us all want to drink the antifreeze-spiked kool-aid in the convenant cellar..
Old 03-31-2009, 08:43 PM   #609
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
Sasgay having another girl throw herself at him? That would just make us all want to drink the antifreeze-spiked kool-aid in the convenant cellar..
No just you and all the other people that hate him.. I happen to want him and sakura together.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:44 PM   #610
IgnisV
What is Genin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
No just you and all the other people that hate him.. I happen to want him and sakura together.
I happen to like Karin and Sasuke much more. lmao. Karin's wild. xD
Old 03-31-2009, 08:46 PM   #611
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnisV View Post
I happen to like Karin and Sasuke much more. lmao. Karin's wild. xD
lol most guys probably would. >.< I just dont like karin. Can't seem to make myself like her either. Maybe its because of Sakura i guess lol
Old 03-31-2009, 08:49 PM   #612
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Um.. what does that have to do with what I said? Hinata wanting Sasuke would ruin the entire plot, the universe'd explode.. she's the one girl who is romantically linked to someone, but isn't a Sasuke freak. Karin and Sasuke fit nice together I thought, haha.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:50 PM   #613
IgnisV
What is Genin?

Quote:
lol most guys probably would. >.< I just dont like karin. Can't seem to make myself like her either. Maybe its because of Sakura i guess lol
Well hey, as long as things don't end up like this:

http://fc19.deviantart.com/fs32/f/20...temari_fox.jpg

I think we will ALL be satisfied. >.>
Old 03-31-2009, 08:50 PM   #614
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

The chances of Sasuke & Hinata is dwarfed by the chance of a blue whale discovering Coldfusion.

Besides, we all know Sasuke is a sheep fucker.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:51 PM   #615
ThePRODIGY
Chuunin

Location: walk three blocks down make a left then a right now do u see me
ThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really nice

it looks like sakura has seen hinata's secret jutsu know theres next to no hope for narusaku fan's

Great clubs come join
Owner of The konoha 12/Next Generation shinobi fc or k.12/n.g.s.fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...27#post1471427
rocklee fc
naruto fc
naruto pairing fc
lol
Closed Thread