Naruto 442 predictions/spoiler discussions - Page 54 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 05:17 AM   #796
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 442 predictions/spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagara View Post
honestly u think that cause he made ball out of dirt that is so great fine he did something that u have not seen before ok but what else I am sorry but controlling dead bodies seen it before. Oro did to the first 2 hokages and then sasori I think did it to their hokage nut really something so creative withthe most powerful eye. Just not that cool compared to the sharinga (damn I just gave uchia credit)
what ??
you compare edo tesei with the 6 paths ??
and where have you seen b4 manipulating gravity to pwn things ??

the rinnengan is insanely powerful. the only thing that it lacks is a user who goes for the kill

Old 04-02-2009, 05:30 AM   #797
Kagara
We are not equal

Kagara is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by popion View Post
what ??

the rinnengan is insanely powerful. the only thing that it lacks is a user who goes for the kill
Rinnengan has become a glorified puppet trick imo. The gravity manipulation over rated someone with enough speed can counter it. I am still waiting for him to actually do something other than push, throw big ball oh yea and stab someone with a rod.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:44 AM   #798
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Rinnengan has become a glorified puppet trick imo. The gravity manipulation over rated someone with enough speed can counter it. I am still waiting for him to actually do something other than push, throw big ball oh yea and stab someone with a rod.
counter gravity with speed ? lmao
speed(running) is only possible cuz of gravity.

and pain =\= deva
pain = deva+preta+human+asura+animal+naraka

Last edited by popion; 04-02-2009 at 05:48 AM.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:26 AM   #799
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

If you think rinnegan is a puppet trick you need to go back and re-read the previous manga chapters. Konoha (which has the best ninja) is in freaking ruins, the frogs are beat, Kakashi is beat, Hinata is beat. Jiraiya is dead. Hanzo is dead. He almost trapped 8 tails kyuubi. That's some puppet show if you ask me.

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:36 AM   #800
Kagara
We are not equal

Kagara is on a distinguished road

Quote:
counter gravity with speed ? lmao
speed(running) is only possible cuz of gravity.

and pain =\= deva
pain = deva+preta+human+asura+animal+naraka
This is not going on in reality it is a manga fictional so all things relative is out the window. Pein is strong yes but what he has done with the rinnengan has not proven it to be the most powerful. Remember that we are talking about the eye not his other jutso as of right all he can do is see 6 ways from sunday. If you take away that he pretty much is not that great. All of the bodies that he had were useless against Naruto. when and if he ever gets the chance to use that rinnenangan to its full effect than you can say that eye tech is so insanely strong.

If you place the sharinga against the rinnegan right now just eye to eye the sharinga would more than likely destroy it. I am talking just eye techniques not the rest of the person jutso.

thnx for keeping me entertained work went by much faster the last 2 hrs.

T
Old 04-02-2009, 06:51 AM   #801
dragonnik
Genin

dragonnik is an unknown quantity at this point

Yup speed/running.. is beacuse of gravity..but edo tesei (gravity control..)..is limited to particular area/zone...so if the user has already gained speed due to the gravity in other part..
so when he enters into tht nongravity zone..he infacts gets much speed...becasue of inertia...but here problem may be of control..but i guess here chakra control can come into play...buoyancy effect..since we have seen thy can manipulate buoyancy effect of watter(walking on water) thn shuld be able to counter buoyancy effect of air too..

So my theory is a true genius should be able to counter edo tensie.....

Every true genius is bound to be naive...
Old 04-02-2009, 06:58 AM   #802
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
what ??

Well, actually, if Edo Tensei gives the corpses all the abilities that the original had, Edo pwns 6 Paths.

If you think that Oro + Shodai + Nidaime + Yondy can't kill Pain, you are delusioned.
They would curb-stomp Konoha worse then Pain - there would be no survivors. And Oro is the weakest person in there.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:19 AM   #803
popion
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
This is not going on in reality it is a manga fictional so all things relative is out the window. Pein is strong yes but what he has done with the rinnengan has not proven it to be the most powerful. Remember that we are talking about the eye not his other jutso as of right all he can do is see 6 ways from sunday. If you take away that he pretty much is not that great. All of the bodies that he had were useless against Naruto. when and if he ever gets the chance to use that rinnenangan to its full effect than you can say that eye tech is so insanely strong.

If you place the sharinga against the rinnegan right now just eye to eye the sharinga would more than likely destroy it. I am talking just eye techniques not the rest of the person jutso.

thnx for keeping me entertained work went by much faster the last 2 hrs.

T
you need to reread the manga.
and gravity and speed exist in the manga and folow the same principles like in real life. if you dont have one of those things, things wont happen.
no grav, anyone, in the moment it puts it's feet on the ground and pushes will get pojected in the diferent direction with equal force (or they get caried by wind)
no speed, lol i cant even imagine this, but i guess every thing will be in a stand still

eye for eye ei?
#hmm let's take all the jutsus from a a sharingan user. what can he do ?
copy jutsu(but cant use them) and "see" in taijutsu
#lets take all from a rinnegan user. we have an entity with multiple viewpoints capabile of useing all elements(but cant use them)
now who would win ?
a guy who dodges well ar a guy capabile of combined atacks?
(remember we have "the same guy" in both situations. both have same runing speed, inteligence, physical power, atack speed)

also if we are onto this, lets just take any jutsu a person could have and let's compare them like that ... just imagine tenten vs madara. wouldnt that be awsome.

good, you are dumb...

how can you say that sharingan is better that rinnegan?
the manga stated that. it is canon.
not some shit a random sharingan fan-boy blabers on a forum after stateing that physics are wrong and he is right cuz this is a manga (witch is in no way related to the mechanics of the real world)

and "all the bodies" wherent trying to kill naruto. they where trying to capture it. and gues what. they succeded once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Well, actually, if Edo Tensei gives the corpses all the abilities that the original had, Edo pwns 6 Paths.

If you think that Oro + Shodai + Nidaime + Yondy can't kill Pain, you are delusioned.
They would curb-stomp Konoha worse then Pain - there would be no survivors. And Oro is the weakest person in there.
where did i say that edo tensei pwnz/doesnt pawn pain ?
they are 2 very different abilities who look the same only on the surface

Last edited by popion; 04-02-2009 at 07:27 AM.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:50 AM   #804
Magus Vulpes
Academy Student

Magus Vulpes is on a distinguished road

we also don't have any real proof that the rinnegan is as weak as some of us seems to think. all we've seen so far is nagato's preference of use with it. he likes being able to control 6 bodies to increase his field of vision. as far as we know each body can only do one technique (pulling is the same mathematically as pushing only in a different direction and the math is still the same for attractive gravity as repulsive (if oyu want i'll share it with you, it's kinda cool actually)) b/c that's all that nagato has wanted to make them do.

it could be that b/c there are 6 bodies his chakra is merely stretched to the point that he can't make them do other techs, but also look at the power of each tech. one absorbs chakra making a lot of attacks fail instantly, one can attract/repel anything (with a 5 sec interval), another can summon monstrous beasts (which we knows consumes huge amounts of chakra), while yet another can raise the other dead bodies.

all in all, i gotta say, the sharingan has nothing on the rinnegan.

but imagine the chaos that could exist of orochimaru got it... that would be an awesome 'what if...' piece. well i gotta something to work on later now, lol.

Penny:"Well, maybe they'll be a tap dancing pirate with a wooden leg."
Leonard:"Why would you make it worse?!"
Penny:"I tried making it better, but he wasn't going for it."

If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh. - Janus "Magus" Zeal
Old 04-02-2009, 07:59 AM   #805
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Manga says Rin'negan > Sharingan.

From what we saw until now, Sharingan > Rin'negan.
But MS is boring - insta-kill jutsus are not fun AT ALL.

Rin'negan is much more interesting.
Regular Sharingan is cool, though.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:06 AM   #806
popion
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Manga says Rin'negan > Sharingan.

From what we saw until now, Sharingan > Rin'negan.
But MS is boring - insta-kill jutsus are not fun AT ALL.

Rin'negan is much more interesting.
i still think that the rinnengan is much more powerful.
it grants the user a lot of bonuses.and those instant kill jutsus from a ms user, vs a rinnegan user are, imo, debatable.
yeah, amaterasu burns stuff realy fast but pain can absorb/repel it
susanoo ... well we have a whole debate on this ...
tsukuyomi - pain has shown relative resistence to genjutsu (due to number and the fact that the "main brain" is somewhere else)

and yeah, rinnegan does a lot of neat things lol
Old 04-02-2009, 08:14 AM   #807
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
it grants the user a lot of bonuses.and those instant kill jutsus from a ms user, vs a rinnegan user are, imo, debatable.
tsukuyomi - pain has shown relative resistence to genjutsu (due to number and the fact that the "main brain" is somewhere else)

Amaretsu burns from the users vision, that can't be repelled, ask Madara he can break it and thats it so far. Pein's corpses would be burned toast.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:22 AM   #808
popion
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Amaretsu burns from the users vision, that can't be repelled, ask Madara he can break it and thats it so far. Pein's corpses would be burned toast.
so shinra tensei cant repel things that are on deva's body cuz ... ?
Old 04-02-2009, 08:23 AM   #809
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Quote:

This is not Pain vs Itachi.
It has already been done, and I didn't see you post much, only giving out thanks. Probably because you had others type arguments you didn't have.

Also, you are a Rin'negan fan/Uchiha hater, so you are biased.

If Rin'negan was so much more powerful then the Sharingan, Madara wouldn't be the final villain, Pain would.
And we have Pain toast before Kisame.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:31 AM   #810
popion
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
This is not Pain vs Itachi.
It has already been done, and I didn't see you post much, only giving out thanks. Probably because you had others type arguments you didn't have.

Also, you are a Rin'negan fan/Uchiha hater, so you are biased.

If Rin'negan was so much more powerful then the Sharingan, Madara wouldn't be the final villain, Pain would.
And we have Pain toast before Kisame.
itachi vs pain ? just cuz i added susano there ?
well tell me what are the jutsus (that need a MS eye, not EMS) a ms user can perform

if you reread that thread you will se that i posted quite a lot in the begineing

yep i am a rinnegan fan/ uchiha hater and all that comes from that. no one is objective.

and where is said madara would be the final villan ? do you know kishimoto ?
he has the most chances yes, but that doesnt mean that it will be him 100%

Last edited by popion; 04-02-2009 at 08:33 AM.
Closed Thread