Naruto 442 predictions/spoiler discussions - Page 56 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 11:33 AM   #826
IgnisV
What is Genin?

IgnisV will become famous soon enoughIgnisV will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 442 predictions/spoiler discussions

* Naruto Anime Episode 103 (04/09/09)
* Naruto Manga Chapter 443 (04/03/09)
* Naruto Anime Episode 104 (04/09/09)
* Naruto Manga Chapter 442 (04/10/09)
Lol@ mistake. ;O
If only I could skip 442 and get to 443.

Old 04-02-2009, 11:44 AM   #827
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_nutty View Post
Is the Rinnegan capable of Genjutus ( did any of Pein other paths use genju on anyone).

Do you reckon Naruto can now own Tsunade in a one on one, he is fast enough, plus his strength is killer, personally i think he should automatically become Jounin, since he invented a S-rank Jutus, defeated Pein ( who let not forget defeated Hanzo at a young age, something even the legendary sannin couldn't accomplish).

With Naruto having learned Sage Mode, then i guess we won't be seeing anymore of these long long long long dragggggggggggged out missions, things are are going be to more serious, much less rumour.

Thus we know we're approaching the end of Naruto, cause it can't go on any further especially with Akatsuki getting killed off by some youngs umm (Shika, Neji) hahahahah.

Soz about this long post.

P.S. Did Kisame commit suicide (since Itachi kicked the bucket), cause i haven't seen him SINCE HE GOT PEACOCK'D BY GAITO
No the Rin'nengen produced zero genjutsus.

Naruto can own almost everyone except maybe Sasuke, its suspected that Madara is too much for Naruto, thats about it everyone else pwn'd.

Jounin is a given rank Naruto had to learn to control more than one afinity to become Jounin, and now Sage is possibly his second so it seems he'll be at least a Jounin. But in the anime he still acts like a genin.

The end is farther than you think, Kabuchimaru still lurks, theres a Kage Council Meeting, Danzou's an enemy of Konoha, Konoha will gain even more enemies since they're defeating the Akatsuki, they'll bee seen as too powerful by other villages.

When team hawk got back with Killerbee, Kisame was with Zetsu trying to drain the bijuu when it turned into the tentacle, and they went to tell Madara that Sasuke failed on his mission.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 04-02-2009 at 11:51 AM.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:13 PM   #828
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

its funny in the kid picture of Nagato he kinda looks like gaara just longer hair. Kishi already ruined nagato's appearance for me now he made it worse with the hair.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:19 PM   #829
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
its funny in the kid picture of Nagato he kinda looks like gaara just longer hair. Kishi already ruined nagato's appearance for me now he made it worse with the hair.
yeah didn't expect nagato is a red hair dude...
Old 04-02-2009, 12:29 PM   #830
Santoriin
Academy Student

Santoriin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Jounin is a given rank Naruto had to learn to control more than one afinity to become Jounin, and now Sage is possibly his second so it seems he'll be at least a Jounin. But in the anime he still acts like a genin.
I am nearly positive it was said that "most jounin have 2 affinity" not "you have to have 2 affinity to become jounin." It was never stated as a requirement so i don't know why everyone assumes such. There are medical nin jounin, and i would expect most of the 11's parents are jounin -- do you really think shika's dad has two? or gai for instance? Have we ever seen him do any elemental jutsu?
Old 04-02-2009, 12:30 PM   #831
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow_moon View Post
yeah didn't expect nagato is a red hair dude...
Nope i expected black lol.. oh well

edit:

Nevermind it was a fake raw... isnt april fools over with lmao

Last edited by Mystik; 04-02-2009 at 12:42 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:42 PM   #832
Julep
Genin

Julep is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnisV View Post
Tone it down potty-mouth. You're not a big boy simply cause you can use bad-words. People will debate what they want, when they want. Suck it up.

But in response to Magus, why is it hard to believe that Madara is simply Madara? Itachi himself confirmed it. Would he have any reason to lie about Madara? Especially minutes before his own death, why would he lie to Sasuke?
I can take Madara is simply Madara. Its just how epic hoe legendary he is having to survive all these years...and I can quite understand that he wants to manipulate akatsuki on the shadows of someone weak...but to be as Goofy as Tobi?

It sort of rang a bell in me that Obito was goofy. He'd probably use his body to survive all these years. again im not pressing on that. just a theory that i myself dont even wanna push through...

BTW patto, dont swear. im not pressing this, its just a thought.

I want see a full arsenaled naruto againts a full arsenaled Madara. Both at Max Capacity. Head-on. Not like the Pein fight. Naruto beats pein is like sasuke killling itachi...both are a failed epic fight.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:44 PM   #833
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

Raw is password protected and requires registration to another site to get the password.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:46 PM   #834
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Turned out the raw was fake.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:48 PM   #835
Julep
Genin

Julep is on a distinguished road

hmmm Hinata's got a nice body...hmmm...lucky naruto. sorry for the double post.

Last edited by Julep; 04-02-2009 at 12:48 PM. Reason: hinata's boobs
Old 04-02-2009, 12:49 PM   #836
H_I
Jounin

H_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_nutty View Post
Is the Rinnegan capable of Genjutus ( did any of Pein other paths use genju on anyone).

Do you reckon Naruto can now own Tsunade in a one on one, he is fast enough, plus his strength is killer, personally i think he should automatically become Jounin, since he invented a S-rank Jutus, defeated Pein ( who let not forget defeated Hanzo at a young age, something even the legendary sannin couldn't accomplish).

With Naruto having learned Sage Mode, then i guess we won't be seeing anymore of these long long long long dragggggggggggged out missions, things are are going be to more serious, much less rumour.

Thus we know we're approaching the end of Naruto, cause it can't go on any further especially with Akatsuki getting killed off by some youngs umm (Shika, Neji) hahahahah.

Soz about this long post.

P.S. Did Kisame commit suicide (since Itachi kicked the bucket), cause i haven't seen him SINCE HE GOT PEACOCK'D BY GAITO

ShiverX was only joking about the genjutsu. He started the Craziest Prediction portion of this thread.

I forgot to post mine...damm me!!
Old 04-02-2009, 01:13 PM   #837
Mystik
Im a Bitch

What i dont get is the orange hair. So Yahiko had orange hair when he was little. So did the other paths have orange hair when they were little to. If not whats the point in giving them all orange hair.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:43 PM   #838
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Turned out the raw was fake.
seriously do u mean all those naruto beat deva with a rasengan is fake
Old 04-02-2009, 01:47 PM   #839
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamps123 View Post
seriously do u mean all those naruto beat deva with a rasengan is fake
No those are real... the raw was fake cause it wasnt really the raw. I think it was a way to get people to join that forum.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:50 PM   #840
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
No those are real... the raw was fake cause it wasnt really the raw. I think it was a way to get people to join that forum.
thanks,can you give me the link for the fake raw please.
Closed Thread