Naruto 442 predictions/spoiler discussions - Page 57 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 01:54 PM   #841
Sinister
Genin

Sinister is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 442 predictions/spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
What i dont get is the orange hair. So Yahiko had orange hair when he was little. So did the other paths have orange hair when they were little to. If not whats the point in giving them all orange hair.
probably orange s negatos favourite color?

..to the obito thing. i dont think tobi is obito. there is way too much evidence arguing against this theory

1. how the hell did obito escape, regenrate himself, turn evil AND on top of that become so strong that he was able to control the nine-tails (and obito was the opposite of a genius, becoming that strong in a couple of years, without a teacher, all by himself..you know what i mean)
and espacially the turning evil..thats so friggn unlogical judging from what we saw of his character

2. i dont see obitos source of information which could have possibly given him the knowledge about the clans detailed history and especially the whole intrigue with itashi..

3. i dont know whether thats true, but i am almost positive that one side of obitos face was completely crushed..one eye left..and then he gave the other eye to kakashi...leaves him with zero :>

tobi acts weird, true. but when things get serious hes all serious too

i know everything is always possible :> because kishi can do whatever he wants to. it would be possible that sasuke suddenly dies of apoplexy too xD but the probability is not that high ;P

to me tobi being obito has the same probability as tenten somehow getting a powerup, owning akatsuki and becoming hokage ~

Old 04-02-2009, 01:55 PM   #842
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamps123 View Post
thanks,can you give me the link for the fake raw please.
I can't cause everyone who posted it has deleted it.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:57 PM   #843
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I can't cause everyone who posted it has deleted it.
haha ok thanks nyways i was hoping to read nything either fake or real lol.cos i only follow naruto so i always hav to wait for a week lol
Old 04-02-2009, 01:58 PM   #844
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamps123 View Post
haha ok thanks nyways i was hoping to read nything either fake or real lol.cos i only follow naruto so i always hav to wait for a week lol
Well it could have been just an old raw that was posted. Several couldnt even get the download link to work.
Old 04-02-2009, 02:02 PM   #845
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santoriin View Post
I am nearly positive it was said that "most jounin have 2 affinity" not "you have to have 2 affinity to become jounin." It was never stated as a requirement so i don't know why everyone assumes such. There are medical nin jounin, and i would expect most of the 11's parents are jounin -- do you really think shika's dad has two? or gai for instance? Have we ever seen him do any elemental jutsu?
You cut my post, I also said that Naruto acts like a Genin, even in the anime, and in this battle, any questions about that? Is his mentality ready to be a Jounin and protect others, NO. He runs wherever his heart says so and thats not mature.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
Old 04-02-2009, 02:12 PM   #846
H_I
Jounin

H_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure Evil

Obito=Madara should amount immediate Death!!!

Please only predict or make comments about the previous/current chapter..please.

H_I
Old 04-02-2009, 02:23 PM   #847
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

AnbuKakashi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokage Inuyasha View Post
Obito=Madara should amount immediate Death!!!

Please only predict or make comments about the previous/current chapter..please.

H_I
Wtf, I dont understand if your saying obito is madara or isnt? wow, I must be relly tired. Explain, it thourougly please. lol
Old 04-02-2009, 02:34 PM   #848
Sinister
Genin

Sinister is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuKakashi View Post
Wtf, I dont understand if your saying obito is madara or isnt? wow, I must be relly tired. Explain, it thourougly please. lol
please reread Hokage Inuyasha post!

Obito=Madara SHOULD AMOUNT IMMEDIATE DEATH

i just wanted to point out that tobi=obito is sort of impossible as someone before stated it as a possible option.....
Old 04-02-2009, 03:26 PM   #849
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
You cut my post, I also said that Naruto acts like a Genin, even in the anime, and in this battle, any questions about that? Is his mentality ready to be a Jounin and protect others, NO. He runs wherever his heart says so and thats not mature.
So fighting against Pain and protecting Hinata and the villagers counts as being immature????
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Old 04-02-2009, 03:36 PM   #850
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Im sorry to say but Yahiko looks so damn sexy on that color spread.. man i hope its bigger in the chapter cause that pic will go in my sig. I need something to look at after Naruto kills him. T_T
Old 04-02-2009, 03:42 PM   #851
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

I didn't imagine that Nagato's hair would be uber red.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Old 04-02-2009, 03:50 PM   #852
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
I didn't imagine that Nagato's hair would be uber red.
Oh Nagato is on that page.. i didnt notice
Old 04-02-2009, 04:45 PM   #853
OiB
Dust Eater

OiB is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Im sorry to say but Yahiko looks so damn sexy on that color spread.. man i hope its bigger in the chapter cause that pic will go in my sig. I need something to look at after Naruto kills him. T_T
...ahaaaaaaaaa
Old 04-02-2009, 05:01 PM   #854
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
So fighting against Pain and protecting Hinata and the villagers counts as being immature????
Fighting against Pein = mature, giving in to the Kyuubi stopped by Minato = immature. In the anime as well dosen't follow orders = immature. All of this = at best his attitude is Chuunin not Jounin in my personal opinion. Jounin's can direct many people at the same time not just "Get back and let me do everything with my shadow clones Naruto"

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:03 PM   #855
IgnisV
What is Genin?

IgnisV will become famous soon enoughIgnisV will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Oh my... Mystik is loving the little Yahiko boy. ;O

More to the point; Either Kishi meant to make a few characters look similar or he simply ran out of ideas... But Yahiko reminds me of Naruto. He's not the only one though. Obito too, and Tsunade's little brother. Ahmm... Anyway hopefully once this conversation between Naruto and Nagato begins, we learn what happened to Yahiko. (This could be the turning point to Nagato's violent nature.)