man up - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 04-01-2009, 12:07 AM   #31
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
Re: man up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
the fact that u jokingly brag about ur testosterone on an anime based forum says it all....
You asked people to man up on an anime based forum... about rep. I haven't seen something this pathetic since the last kid who tried to fight FTP, his name started with an H I think. Can't remember them all, they come and go so quick.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2009, 12:08 AM   #32
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
This guy just minor flamed everyone who repped him twice, let him baw for a bit more then you should ban him for a while. I don't like these emos staining our glorified spam zone.
believe me there's nothing glorified about it... i didn't flame anyone btw that was directed at nobody in particular...

Last edited by Myth; 04-01-2009 at 12:09 AM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:10 AM   #33
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

I am curious did you get rid of your "I'M PRIMADONNA" thing because I made fun of you on it?

Now it just says Hunter-Nin.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:11 AM   #34
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Myth GTFB2 the kitchen and make me a cheeseburger, no ketchup!

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:11 AM   #35
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
I am curious did you get rid of your "I'M PRIMADONNA" thing because I made fun of you on it?

Now it just says Hunter-Nin.
i was changing it but i couldn't think of anything lmaoo so i set it to default.. i missed ur post prob.
Old 04-01-2009, 12:12 AM   #36
The Madness
Passion Rules

The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

Quote:
i was changing it but i couldn't think of anything lmaoo so i set it to default.. i missed ur post prob.
I doubt it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-26-2009), xxMESTxx (07-12-2010)
Old 04-01-2009, 12:13 AM   #37
Myth
Kage

Quote:
I doubt it.
lol now i saw it.. nah i def didn't change it because of that i think i was changing it while u were posting ur reply..
Old 04-01-2009, 12:15 AM   #38
The Madness
Passion Rules

Quote:
lol now i saw it.. nah i def didn't change it because of that i think i was changing it while u were posting ur reply..
I doubt it.
The Following User Says Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-26-2009)
Old 04-01-2009, 12:16 AM   #39
Myth
Kage

Quote:
I doubt it.
keep doubting lol whos stopping u
Old 04-01-2009, 12:18 AM   #40
The Madness
Passion Rules

Quote:
keep doubting lol whos stopping u

Pretty sweet defense mechanism there queeny.

If someone calls you on bullshit, and your pathetic attempts to lie your way out of said bullshit fail you just change subject.
The Following User Says Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-26-2009)
Old 04-01-2009, 12:18 AM   #41
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Pretty sweet defense mechanism there queeny.

If someone calls you on bullshit, and your pathetic attempts to lie your way out of said bullshit fail you just change subject.
I doubt it ramen king ... rofll
Old 04-01-2009, 12:21 AM   #42
The Madness
Passion Rules

I seem to remember you 'not caring' what I said/thought of you and yet I have managed to make you post here for the past 20 minutes.

Congratulations you have been manipulated.

I am going to bed now.
Old 04-01-2009, 12:25 AM   #43
Myth
Kage

Quote:
I seem to remember you 'not caring' what I said/thought of you and yet I have managed to make you post here for the past 20 minutes.

Congratulations you have been manipulated.

I am going to bed now.
weren't u the kid who friend requested me a few weeks ago LMFAOOOO

thread/
Old 04-01-2009, 12:32 AM   #44
Miburo

Thread was over when you said people were no ball pussies for not leaving their names when repping, and then admitted to not leaving your name when neg repping.
Old 04-01-2009, 12:38 AM   #45
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote