Naruto 443 prediction/spoiler discussion - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2009, 05:38 PM   #76
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 443 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
does everyone think this is it?

i think god pain will stand... why? naruto only hit him with a normal rasengan (not in sage mode) i dont think normal rasengan has ever finished off anyone apart from in the fillers

its not strong enough to kill

also naruto should be close to his limit...going into 8 tails must have damaged his body...he has used sage mode 3 times and 6 rasenshurikens...he has split his chakra many many times and just used 100 clones...

i think itll be a draw...naruto kills god pain but god pain uses shinra tensei to leave naruto unconscious then someone like zetsu pops up from the ground and takes naruto to madara
Welcome to club. Less than a hour after it posted on here I was questioning the rasengan's success against pain and pretty much had everyone disagreeing with me. I still have yet to see anyone prove to me that the rasengan has actually killed someone.

As for my prediction here is a long story short.
Naruto goes over to examine deva realm pain but surprise surprise devi pain is not completely out of the fight yet but the damaged sustained to him is so great that his body will no longer be able to receive chakra signals from nagato. Devi pain and naruto then engage in a brief dialogue which naruto forgives pain and promises to change the world. As yahiko dies he sees the image of jaraiya standing behind naruto with a smile. Back at konoha, katsuya reveals that naruto has killed devi pain. Many of the ninja present are surprised that naruto has been able to defeat pain. Mean while, nagato decides its time to leave konoha before they are discovered. Toby/Madara is then shown sitting on a throne talking to someone hidden in the shadows who informs him that nagato has failed. Tobi/madara laughs and says he didnt expect complete success in the first place but at least it has kept konoha diverted from the real threat in their midst.

Last edited by jeanericuser; 04-03-2009 at 05:40 PM.

Old 04-03-2009, 05:54 PM   #77
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Welcome to club. Less than a hour after it posted on here I was questioning the rasengan's success against pain and pretty much had everyone disagreeing with me. I still have yet to see anyone prove to me that the rasengan has actually killed someone.
Here you go buddy !!
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/430/17-18/

Here Kabuto explains why he survived Rasengan.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/168/07/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/168/08/

Last edited by Dagoro; 04-03-2009 at 05:59 PM.
Old 04-03-2009, 06:00 PM   #78
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

i predict the obvious.. Naruto faces Nagato and the final battle begins.. maybe some scene switching back to konoha.
Old 04-03-2009, 06:21 PM   #79
Ichiduo
Chuunin

Ichiduo is on a distinguished roadIchiduo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
i predict the obvious.. Naruto faces Nagato and the final battle begins.. maybe some scene switching back to konoha.

Old 04-03-2009, 07:45 PM   #80
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

How and at what point does Konan turn to the Konoha side, or could Kisame be the double agent?

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
Old 04-03-2009, 07:48 PM   #81
SwordSaintX
Genin

SwordSaintX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
No, let this be a talk and Nagato dies on his own, then its over they cut to saskue. or Madara learning Pain is defeated.
Old 04-03-2009, 07:55 PM   #82
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordSaintX View Post
No, let this be a talk and Nagato dies on his own, then its over they cut to saskue. or Madara learning Pain is defeated.
Does anyone agree that Madara, Zetsu, and Kisame, need to teach Sugietsu, Juugo, and Karin more techs so they can matter more now?

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:09 PM   #83
SwordSaintX
Genin

SwordSaintX is an unknown quantity at this point

I was wondering if they were going to pair off, like put Saskue with Kisame, and Sugetsu with Madara, and so on.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:47 PM   #84
IgnisV
What is Genin?

IgnisV will become famous soon enoughIgnisV will become famous soon enough

I predict the following:
Mystik you'll love this one =D
Hoorahhhhh!

Nifty, right?
Old 04-03-2009, 08:53 PM   #85
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

^

Very funny man lol.

I only hope that Kishi won't spend a lot of time on the Naruto/Nagato chat. Im ready for some side dev.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:05 PM   #86
IgnisV
What is Genin?

IgnisV will become famous soon enoughIgnisV will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
^

Very funny man lol.

I only hope that Kishi won't spend a lot of time on the Naruto/Nagato chat. Im ready for some side dev.

Definitely. I'm ready for some comic relief, maybe a little girl-on-girl drama. Something away from the seriousness and fighting.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:22 PM   #87
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnisV View Post
I predict the following:
Mystik you'll love this one =D
Hoorahhhhh!

Nifty, right?
I would like to add...

Karin: Also the one that turned Sasuke into a man!

@Dagoro: I'm ready for some Raikage action.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Old 04-03-2009, 09:22 PM   #88
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

My prediction is no matter what Kishimoto writes, at least 1/2 of the fanbase will be more eager for 444...
Old 04-03-2009, 09:34 PM   #89
Freakout
Jenisand' rul

Freakout is on a distinguished road

Yahiko/Deva is done for, you know cloak off and stuff and thats the only sure prediction who can be count on.

God dammit I just want this to conclude finally or I sent the TMNK special unit.

My prediction from some time ago (I believe it was at least two weeks ago where I stated the idea in an earlier prediction tread with added warning it could be later as well) where I stated Konan will fail in healing Nagato, Naruto puts out his answer, with his last words Nagato asks Konan to aid Naruto and they go back to the ruined leaf. Sakura fails with Hinata and Konan must clear the mess.

The best secret is a secret no one knows and no one cares for.

As I wander in the Darkness, I feel Strong
As I wander in the Darkness, I see Power
As I wander in the Darkness, I take the Might
As I wander in the Darkness, I loose my Sight
As I wander in the Darkness, I fuse with it
As I wandered in the Darkness, I became it
And all what is left is only deeper Darkness.

Fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Freakout; 04-03-2009 at 09:51 PM.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:59 PM   #90
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about

my theory is kishi took of narutos red cloak to give him white soon.loll hehe
Closed Thread