Naruto 443 prediction/spoiler discussion - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 09:49 PM   #121
Freakout
Jenisand' rul

Freakout is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 443 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archbound View Post
Nahh Sakura is not going to fail on Hinata. If the wounds were only as bad as TenTen let on then there is no way she would fuck up.
You may be right or not, who knows how worn out Sakura already is besides what knows TenTen, she also can only tell the obvious or how should she with no medical knowledge know if there are some inner injury's cuz of the ST blast. I think it will still take 2 or 3 chapters until we see more of this.

Anyway back to prediction. I will say their is a good possibility that Konan/Nagato will get a flashback of the Yahiko rigth at the start of 443 while Yahiko got crushed from Rasengan. Also posible is that later on Konan explains to Naruto what could have cause the twist of Nagatos mind and tells him about Yahiko or both of the above ideas (I believe the mean Kishi could do this just the tease us and prolong the story). Come to think of it there is a good chance that such a flashback would end up longer so we don't see Naruto reach Nagato and Konan in the next chapter. Well let's wait and see.

The best secret is a secret no one knows and no one cares for.

As I wander in the Darkness, I feel Strong
As I wander in the Darkness, I see Power
As I wander in the Darkness, I take the Might
As I wander in the Darkness, I loose my Sight
As I wander in the Darkness, I fuse with it
As I wandered in the Darkness, I became it
And all what is left is only deeper Darkness.

Fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Freakout; 04-04-2009 at 09:52 PM.

Old 04-04-2009, 09:58 PM   #122
naruto shippuden rocks
Genin

naruto shippuden rocks is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
Its obvious that anyone taking a direct blow from even a regular sized Rasengan (not Konohamaru's tennis ball) would suffer fatally.

The only reason why no one has died from Naruto's Rasengan, was because Naruto had little successs in striking his opponents with it in the past. In Part II, he's more skilled however, which means he has a higher chance of connecting because his coordination and timing in battle is more precise and accurate.

If Madara couldn't separately remove sections of his body from the current demonsion, well, you can pretty much think about the results. Not many things that has eaten a Rasengan from Naruto and got up from it.

Remember the Rasengan evenly matches a full powered Chidori. Even A regular chidori would poke a 50 caliber anti-material rifle sized hole in ya, yet Rasengan against a full powered chidori cancel each other out. So you can pretty much assume that damage that Rasengan would do to someone who can't physically recompose their bodily damage.

Rasengan focuses more on explosive impact rather than stab, which means radius of damage is quite wide. I wouldn't be shoked if God Realm's entire skelentonal structure is shattered under the pressure.
I agree with TSO on this point. plus i would add this http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...ruto&c=176&p=6
chapter 176 page 6 shows the destructive power of rasengan. this is what happens to the receiving end of rasengan.

just my thoughts
Old 04-04-2009, 10:24 PM   #123
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Neg repping is when people give you a bad rep which is red and it takes from what rep you have. Where green is a good rep and gives you rep points. Its the green bars under your avie but the more neg rep you get it subtracts from your rep points and eventually if you get enough you will get red bars instead of green.
You know, I conpletely forgot about that. I don't even know how my rep is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
on topic- I am hoping we get flashbacks in 443 and give us at least some detail on Nagato and Yahiko and how Nagato ended up how he is and who actually killed yahiko. Which was probably Hanzou but we dont know that for sure yet.
Wait, what if Minato was the one who killed Yahiko? What a plot twist that would be. I expect $10, if I'm right! I get credit for guessing it first.

EDIT: This is my 1,000th post. If you read this message, you will fall in love on the next Tuesday!

Last edited by Forlong; 04-04-2009 at 10:26 PM.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:14 PM   #124
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

We didnt even get an idea of what the next chapter may be about, unless i missed it. I think it may jump to hawk and/or Akatsuki. Maybe even K.B. or Cloud villagers. Maybe Danzou's plans go into action. I hope anyway. I just wanna see less talking and more action

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
Old 04-04-2009, 11:31 PM   #125
jefferyl
四代目火影

jefferyl is an unknown quantity at this point

yup, more action and less talking, but at least look back at kakashi and see if hes dead or alive.hinata we already know shes geatting med treatment, naruto should go to nagato now after he defeats deva.

*sigh* i just hope this arc will end already im ready to move on.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:38 PM   #126
fugetsugym
My kid drew this

fugetsugym will become famous soon enoughfugetsugym will become famous soon enoughfugetsugym will become famous soon enough

Not bothering to read thru the last nine pages, (someone else may have already posted a similar prediction) I wouldn't be surprised if Madara set up Nagato with the chakra rod jalopy that he is riding around in. Someone had to come up with the idea in the first place, I would assume. As Nagato looses Yahiko, Madara swoops in and gives him an Orochimaru-like bargain: I can help you save your friend, but it will cost you. Since the 4th told Naruto that Madara took advantage of Pein, we should see some of this background at some point, and flashback story-telling is the only way we'll get this. Now is about as good of a time as any.
Old 04-05-2009, 12:12 AM   #127
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugetsugym View Post
Not bothering to read thru the last nine pages, (someone else may have already posted a similar prediction) I wouldn't be surprised if Madara set up Nagato with the chakra rod jalopy that he is riding around in. Someone had to come up with the idea in the first place, I would assume. As Nagato looses Yahiko, Madara swoops in and gives him an Orochimaru-like bargain: I can help you save your friend, but it will cost you. Since the 4th told Naruto that Madara took advantage of Pein, we should see some of this background at some point, and flashback story-telling is the only way we'll get this. Now is about as good of a time as any.
u cant save something that isn't alive in the first place, and the original mere seconds away from dying.
Old 04-05-2009, 12:21 AM   #128
fugetsugym
My kid drew this

fugetsugym will become famous soon enoughfugetsugym will become famous soon enoughfugetsugym will become famous soon enough

My prediction is not that Madara swoops in now, but that in the past, at the point of Yahiko's death, he descended upon Nagato and set him up in the chakra rod chair, thus we'd get this info in "flashback story-telling" (as I mentioned above).
Old 04-05-2009, 12:30 AM   #129
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
u cant save something that isn't alive in the first place, and the original mere seconds away from dying.
Gaara was the exception after Chiyo gave her life to revive him.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Old 04-05-2009, 01:01 AM   #130
IgnisV
What is Genin?

IgnisV will become famous soon enoughIgnisV will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
If we have another one of those "back from the death" occurrences I'm going to be severely disappointed with this manga. We can't have this teetering with death thing continue; one time with Gaara was enough, although I am not sure why he was saved other than the fact that Chiyo owed it to him for the pain she had caused. Ever since he was saved he hasn't contributed to the manga, well thus far anyway. But back to the point, I'd prefer to stay clear of the whole, "I am going to revive..." simply because it takes away from the credibilty of the manga. One more of those, "I am going to revive..." and I just won't take death in the Narutoverse seriously anymore.
Old 04-05-2009, 01:33 AM   #131
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
unfortunately yahiko has been dead for a while like years, and nagato is about to die lol.
Old 04-05-2009, 02:07 AM   #132
SwordSaintX
Genin

SwordSaintX is an unknown quantity at this point

http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/...abel/Naru-Hina

For you NaruHina fans out there, a little sumin sumin!
Old 04-05-2009, 02:26 AM   #133
IgnisV
What is Genin?

IgnisV will become famous soon enoughIgnisV will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordSaintX View Post
http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/...abel/Naru-Hina

For you NaruHina fans out there, a little sumin sumin!
LOL! Fail-Sauce. Only some girls are worth the trouble of dealing with their over-protective fathers. ;P
Old 04-05-2009, 02:30 AM   #134
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

I seriously hope the next two chapters arent nothing but nagatos past revealed along with epic B-O-O-H-O-O.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 04-05-2009, 02:35 AM   #135
sauskewalmart
Academy Student

sauskewalmart is an unknown quantity at this point

there is this hot girl who comes in and sees me at work everyday...
Quote:
This is my 1,000th post. If you read this message, you will fall in love on the next Tuesday!
if this is correct, ill pay u 10 dollars.... im sure shes a stripper... shes got all these hot ass tatoos and shit....

anyway...
i predict another two chapters of the konoha aftermath before naruto speaks to nagato... their names are so similar... anyone else notice that?... anyway... afterwords, naruto will date and eventually marry hinata, remember he promised neji he'd change the hyuuga clan, nothing against sakura, but she will be the one to change sasukes heart.