Boy Killed Anally When Office Chair Explodes! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > World News

World News Post and discuss news articles on recent world events here!

Old 02-21-2009, 06:29 AM   #1
goku100
I own j00!

goku100 will become famous soon enoughgoku100 will become famous soon enough
Boy Killed Anally When Office Chair Explodes!

Quote:
Well, stories don't get much worse than this. A 14-year-old boy in China was killed when his chair exploded, sending chunks of metal into his rectum. The bleeding this caused killed him.

The alleged explosion came from the gas cylinder that was in the base of the chair, the part that allowed the user to adjust the seat up and down. The canister gets compressed when you sit on it, but can it actually create enough energy to make the seat cushion explode like that and kill a man? I doubt it, but this is what people are reporting.

In other news, I am working from a beanbag from now on. Sweet merciful crap.

Article here
So how do you people that are sitting on them chairs feeling right now, hawhaw!

Old 02-21-2009, 03:49 PM   #2
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Boy Killed Anally When Office Chair Explodes!

I don't know how to respond to that. I sit on those types of chairs a lot so now I will be think about it when I sit down and hope that my ass doesn't explode.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 03:58 PM   #3
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

Well... After reading that I've shifted on the seat to the edge of it. And I haven't moved...

I think if I adjust it from now one I'll get off it first. Whoopie cushions will also be prohibited as a precaution.

Seriously that's a messed up way to die, what the hell will they put in the obituary without making it sound comical?
Tzu Men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 04:08 PM   #4
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

That is fucking jokes and that title aswell. I still don't believe that seat just suddenly exploded, it must've been a prank that went wrong. Also he fucking died, bleeding from the ass lol. How the fuck do you stop your ass bleeding if you cut it haha.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 04:27 PM   #5
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

I would be pissed too if I was a chair and someone made a habit of farting in my face.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 04:42 PM   #6
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

K, now I feel distincly uncomfortable sitting here on my ANAL DEATH THRONE.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 05:59 PM   #7
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

its the worst thing to die... dying in your bleeding butt.
Old 02-21-2009, 07:05 PM   #8
Sprout fancier
Academy Student

Sprout fancier is an unknown quantity at this point

I see IKEA failed to keep this under wraps!
Sprout fancier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 08:55 PM   #9
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

IKEA is in Sweden (the most manly of all countries BTW). Chinese probably tried to undercut an already cheap product by making it CHINESE-class cheap.

EDIT: What I meant was, Chinese aren't going to buy Swedish stuff when they could just use their own stuff.
Old 02-21-2009, 09:09 PM   #10
Miburo

I lol'd pretty hard.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:06 PM   #11
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Here's what happened:

1) goku100 posts a funny news story
2) FG actually makes a decent post
3) Jaxon inserts awesomely funny post

Good thread I say.
Old 02-21-2009, 11:02 PM   #12
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

I'm sitting on that exact same chair.
Hell, it's even the same color.
Fuck this, I'm getting a comfortable, non-exploding plus anal-death chair.
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:24 AM   #13
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Time to go buy that $500 kevlar seat cushion.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:47 AM   #14
swimming95
Genin

swimming95 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow, that is actually really weird and strangely hilarious. I know I speak for many when I say, I am never sitting in one of those chairs the same way again
Old 02-22-2009, 07:11 PM   #15
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

Wouldnt it be bitch if you went to hell after that lol that would just top it off