Fishsticks - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 04-11-2009, 12:19 PM   #16
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about
Re: Fishsticks

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
You have been gone for like a year, then talked about your return.

As far as I have seen, nobody remembers you, or gives a shit. You are probably some porker who takes the passive approach in confrontations. i.e. "You are a 3 year old hurr durrrrr"

Go eat some more zebra cakes Nancy.
Ouch...strong words for a noob which hardly ever leaves Spam Zone.

C'mon, tell me what's your problem.

You know kids...always about sex and stuff...but hey, just because your mommy isn’t giving you enough doesn't mean that you can't crawl out of the basement and do something useful for a change...like stalking little children or something...
DGLG is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-11-2009, 12:23 PM   #17
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

The bigger the ratio of time you spend outside of the spam zone, the bigger the noob you tend to be.

It's a fucking animu forum, for a mediocre animu and mango. Since the graphics section died, there is literally no other section to give a fuck about other than this one.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 12:24 PM   #18
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

I'm gettin a suss feeling bout DGLG, he always relates his posts to young children....
Old 04-11-2009, 12:24 PM   #19
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Would the graphics section be worth bringing back?
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 12:28 PM   #20
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
I'm gettin a suss feeling bout DGLG, he always relates his posts to young children....
Ofc I do...Joseph Fritzel is my fucking idol xD

Meh, this place has been more-less dead for years.
People nowdays post only in manga section and spam zone.
DGLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 12:28 PM   #21
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

I dunno. I think we've all gone off and done other things, I think it was there at the right time, in the right place.

Also, hey guys.

Last edited by Jaxon; 04-11-2009 at 12:30 PM.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 12:33 PM   #22
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Well bugger that then, I'll see.

Ah, Fritzl. He does have weird cool hair... then again you can see pure evil in his eyes. He would be a perfect villain in the next Bond movie.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 12:38 PM   #23
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

He's got that smile like he's saying "Hey baby, how you doin????"
Old 04-11-2009, 02:35 PM   #24
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

OYYYYY Jaxons back

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 05:38 PM   #25
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

dglg is prone to flamming.

that is all.
Old 04-12-2009, 12:11 AM   #26
Kushina
Lost Visionary

Kushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
Would the graphics section be worth bringing back?
I'd like to see it back for at least one last time before it is cast into official death.

Credit to iKayos for the sig ♥
Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, "Let there be lulz," and there was lulz. God saw that the lulz was good, and He separated the lulz from the unfunny. God called the lulz "Encyclopedia Dramatica," and the Unfunny he called "Uncyclopedia." And there was pr0n, and there was pedophiles — the first internets.

—Genesis - The Bible
Kushina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 01:08 AM   #27
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Why is DLDG in our OH?
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 01:29 AM   #28
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

he's not.

/////////
Old 04-12-2009, 02:12 AM   #29
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
Why is DLDG in our OH?
I thought he was too for a second, but he is not.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 05:14 PM   #30
Munboy
Missing-Nin

Munboy is an unknown quantity at this point

You dawg, I heard you leik fish sticks. So we put a fish stick inside another fish stick you you can eat fish sticks while you eat fist sticks.

Last edited by Munboy; 04-15-2009 at 05:16 PM.
Munboy is offline   Reply With Quote