Naruto vs Pain aftermatch predictions and Ideas - Page 15 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-13-2009, 07:54 AM   #211
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Naruto vs Pain aftermatch predictions and Ideas

Great job, as to be expected mate.

Thank you for posting.

* Hypnotoad releases it's hold on you * ( snaps fingers )/
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-13-2009, 08:16 AM   #212
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

*snaps out of it*
..wha..eh..where am I? Why is does my fingers hurt?

Anyway, where did the thank feture go BTW?
I wanted to thank several users for good predictions and such, but I couldn't ofc.

And where is the spoiler pictures already!

(Shiver starts drawing some spoiler pictures himself)

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.
ShiverX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:23 AM   #213
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

There was a link to one yesterday at the 447 pred/spoiler thread, but i got deleted because it had some risque hentai doujins on it too.
________________________________________ ______-

Since we can't thank people anymore let me comment on your piece.
My favorite aspect of it is how bold you made Hinata, from fainting on the site of Naruto to asking him to sit next to her in bed.

I makes a lot of sense, she just faced death for the man she loves, i doubt she'll be the same ubber shy person around Naruto ever again.

Last edited by Dagoro; 05-13-2009 at 09:04 AM.
Old 05-13-2009, 09:32 AM   #214
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, I thought so to. She of course has confessed and in not getting rejected is getting stronger in her choice. We see some hesitation when Naruto tries to be 'not so forward' by accepting just to sit by her. But from the moment he sits with her she is sure about his intentions and does not hesitate anymore. This is something she wanted for the longest time, and now she has it.
This is what I thought in making her 'bolder' in that remark.
But she is still Hinata and must be gentle.

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.
ShiverX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:13 PM   #215
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

May i suggest you invest a little on Sakura's envy of Hinata on your next piece ??

That is something i would love to see in the manga, Sakura was a bitch to Naruto since shes a shallow, flat chested retard even though he saved her ass from death. Now she lost him to another woman ( in your pred at least ), he was like a back up guy. She fangirled over Sasuke because he was cool and shunned Naruto, now that hes the shit she is interested, but Hinata beat her to the punch.

Make her regret being a cunt towards the kid, Sasuke ends up with Karin and Sakura will for the rest of her life resort to Dildo no jutsu.

Last edited by Dagoro; 05-13-2009 at 05:22 PM.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:30 PM   #216
maddog
Chuunin

maddog is an unknown quantity at this point

dang! no time to read the latest chapter by Shiver... got to sleep.....

I HATE IT WHEN INNOCENT PEOPLE DIE ...
maddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 12:18 AM   #217
Kagara
We are not equal

Kagara is on a distinguished road

ShiverX.
I have only been checking out the site to see your predictions. I am glad that as busy as I have been with work that I was able to catch one your best predictions. I thank you.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:26 AM   #218
H_I
Jounin

H_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure Evil

Great once again ShiverX. I will post my second FanFic/Prediction today
H_I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:29 AM   #219
thegodfather2450
tale of galant jiraiya

thegodfather2450 is an unknown quantity at this point

as to be expected from you all

Failures must be seen as amusements,they are trials which hone your skills.
The frog in the well drifts into the great ocean.
Feel pain,conteplate pain,accept pain and know pain.
Proud member of The Three Legandary Sannin Fanclub.
Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
proud to be a member of uzumaki narutu.
proud to be member of the yondaime fc.
proud to be a kage member fc.
proud to be a sage naruto member.

thegodfather2450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 12:16 PM   #220
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Looking foward to it H-I. Your last one was really good.
Old 05-14-2009, 02:19 PM   #221
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

I predict Naruto telling Tsunade and Elders about how the real threat in Aka the man in the mask( Madara). Then after all the funerals and rebuilding , Bee pops up and somehow gets wind of Naruto's victory and seeks him out to team up against Aka. But after meeting Naruto realizes he has to mentor and teach Naruto how to use 100 percent of his bijus's chakra and power with out being overwhelmed. Time skip follows and we jump too Naruto as a 20 year Sannin Lvl Ninja all done with his training with Bee, ready to begin thier assult on a newly regrouped Aka headed by Zetsu and Sasuke as Madara's Protege.

Lets get ready to Rumbleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oh yeah i forgot to mention that Naruto is also become a desent rapper because of his close relationship with bee

Last edited by Hurricane Chronicles; 05-14-2009 at 02:21 PM.
Hurricane Chronicles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 05:10 PM   #222
H_I
Jounin

H_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Looking foward to it H-I. Your last one was really good.
Here it goes. I think I rushed this one a bit, but I will keep it going.

Prediction 2anzo's plan!!

Inoichi: DAMMITT!!! It's just as jirayia Sama told us. Danzos ROOT ANBU have betrayed us.

Shikaku: (Tells the Hyuuga ninja) Leave immediately to the Hidden Village of the sand. We are going to need
Allot of support. Especially with the village in this condition

Inoichi: We cant ask for the kind of support without the Hokages consent!

Shikaku: Considering the circumstances we must! Going to the village to get consent from the Hokage would be
suicide! We have to pray the villagers and Shinobi of the hidden leaf can survive and fight with the spirit
of fire.

Inoichi, Neji: Agreed!

Hyuuga Ninja Leaves with haste!
________________________________________ ________________________________________ ______________________________

Switch Scenes:

Konan: (Something No Jutsu I don't know what her techniques are called)! Origami starts forming Around Nagato, And Konan!

ANBU 1: It's a protection Barrier!

Danzo: Kill them now!!! -->Talking to another ANBU member. I must go take care of one more small issue before it
becomes a major problem.

ANBU 3: Yes Danzo Sama!!

Konan: We don't have much time Nagato, what do you wish to do?

Nagato: This kid, the Kyuubi, He has the answer.

Konan: It's to late for that, we need to something and get out of here fast!

Nagato: NO!! Yahiko would have never done this. It's time we do something for him.

Konan: ?????

Nagato: Save the Kyuubi kid and get out of here. I will hold them off for as long as I can while you escape. I
Have some unfinished business with that Man!

Konan: I will not leave you here alone to die! I cant go through this again. He died to save me,
and now your going to throw your life away to save me and this boy, WHY???

Nagato: Jiraiya Sensi seemed to think I was the savior of this world, the child of Prophecy. But he was wrong.
Even having the Strongest Eyes in the shinobi world, I still cant bring peace to this world. Even with the 6 paths
I could not bring peace.

Konan: Your still powerful, your GOD!!! And I am Gods Angel! And I will obey GODs will.

Nagato: If you really will obey GODs will, then you know you must obey me this time, and take this boy far from here
where he will be safe. It's his turn to try now. GO NOW KONAN!! I am going to use "that" jutsu.

Konan: No you cant, it will kill you!

Nagato: It's ok Konan, make sure that boy survives at all cost. He is the answer to peace.

Konan: Walks over to Nagato and kisses him on the forehead. I love you. Please make it!!

Nagato: Konan......

Konan: Performs another jutsu which surrounds Naruto with origami.

ANBU 2: No your not! (Yelling at all the other Root ANBU) increase your Chakra flow into the binding jutsu.

Nagato:** To himself** Please get out of here in time Konan.

ANBU 3 What is this Chakra? This feeling? WE NEED TO MOVE OUT NOW!!!!!!!!! GRAB THE KYUUBI!

ROOT ANBU Members: Release the Bind, and Grab Naruto! Kill the girl!

**The ground and trees start to shake, such fearsome charka is flowing, making the air thick and hard to breath.

Konan: Fighting off 3 members of ROOT ANBU,Then grabs Naruto and performs a reverse summoning technique!

ANBU 1: After her! Retrieve the Kyubi at all cost.

ROOT ANBU: All the members are yelling, We cant move!

Nagato! "SHINRA TENSI" ( THE SAME ONE THE LEVELED THE VILLAGE)
________________________________________ ________________________________________ ________________________________
Switch scenes:

Shikaku: Neji what's going on in there? What the hell is this feeling.

Neji: I never felt chakra so sinister like this before. This is unbelievable! It's full of killer intent. We need to move
And fast.

Inoichi: OMG! We must flee now!

**The 3 of them start running at top speed from the area where Nagato's last location was.

________________________________________ ________________________________________ __________________________________
Switch Scenes:

Gai: What the hell is going on? ANBU Attacking us, and what us this feeling I have. Sakura get out of here now
and stay close by Hokage sama. Lee, Tenten you guard Sakura and the Hokage at all cost.

Sakura: I cant, there are too many wounded!

Gai: Stares at Sakura with a serious face. Sakura, things are about to get allot worse. This feeling I have wont go away. Go now!
Lee!!

Lee: Yes Gai Sensi, we are heading out now.

Tenten: Yes Gai Sama

Sakura: Ok, I will send reinforcements as soon as I get to Hokage Sama. let's go.

________________________________________ ________________________________________ _________________________________
Switch Scenes:

ANBU: Hokage-sama, please remain resting. You are in no condition to be moving around.

Tsunade: I need to help the Village as Much as I can, even in my condition. I am the 5th Hokage.

**AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH get out of here Hokage-sama....Yells the ANBU Member

Tsunade: Wh..wha..what is it?

Danzo: It's finally time Hime-sama.Saurtobis reign of this ridiculous will of fire ends here and now.

Tsunade: With a dreadful look of hate! Why did you kill him? These are men you trained!

Danzo: He was a merely a pawn whose sacrifice was needed in order to accomplish my goals. As of right now
I am the Hokage of the hidden village of the leaf.

Tsunade: Hokage! Over my dead body! I will stop you right here and now Danzo.

Dazno: You where never fit to be Hokage. I knew Hanzo should have tried to killed you 3 back then. But I will fix his mistakes.

Tsuande: Hanzo? How do you know of Hanzo and our fight with him?

Danzo: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Who do you think was responsible for that war?

Tsunade:WHAT!!

Danzo: You see, Hanzo and I did not think you 3 would be such formidable opponents. But you where the Leafs trump card.
Hanzo knew he would have had a ton of trouble defeating the 3 of you all together, Respecting your powers he chose
not to fight you and let you live. Giving you the name "Sannin". You 3, Sarutobis Students, because of your
so called greatness, you cost me the seat of Hokage. It should have been me not him. Nobody knows war like I do.
And this village will never understand what it is to suffer the way I did, because of the sacrifices of Shinobi like me!

Tsunade: All that just for the seat of Hokage? That's just Madness.

Danzo: You still don't get it do you? There would have been no power in this world to stop Hanzo and myself from taking
over the entire countries at will. But there was a problem. Hanzo was killed by a highly skilled shinobi named Pein.
We never seen it coming. it was only a rumor! a Legend. Pein had the power of the rinnegan! He hit Hanzo
with everything he had. But there was something strange. Every time Hanzo killed him, he would still come back.
Before he knew it, there where 6 of him. 6 people with the power of the Rinnegan. He was unstoppable! My blackops and I
retreated, never speaking of it again, because we had to wait for another chance to gain control. And now it has finally
come. You Are Weak!! !Konoha is weak! It's leaders, WEAK!!Your teacher and grandfather are weak and
could never fathom what true leadership and skills are! Akatsuki was a perfect example of what a true military like faction can
accomplish if run properly. I will lead Konoha the way it was meant to be led! A Military full of highly skilled
Jounin, more powerful than that of the feudal lords Army. No country would dare try to invade us. I will eradicate
all opposition. This, this is true power Hime-sama.There is no need for me to continue to explain myself to a dead women.

Dazno: ANBU!! Kill her!!!

________________________________________ ________________________________________ ________________________________________ _

Next chapter: to be continued!!

H_I

Last edited by H_I; 05-14-2009 at 05:14 PM.
H_I is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to H_I For This Useful Post:
Dagoro (05-17-2009)
Old 05-14-2009, 06:28 PM   #223
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Good job H-I. I wish we had the thank you function still =(.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:16 PM   #224
junior3605
ANBU

junior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow that's quite the prediction H-I. I like how Nagato puts the greater good above his own life. And the part about Danzo was great.
Old 05-14-2009, 11:10 PM   #225
Kagara
We are not equal

Kagara is on a distinguished road

Hokage Inuyasha
That was a great prediction. This site has the best predictions around.