Naruto vs Pain aftermatch predictions and Ideas - Page 20 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-04-2009, 01:36 AM   #286
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto vs Pain aftermatch predictions and Ideas

I gotta say this idea sounds very promising... it's Naruo fanfiction with interaction with your audience and co-operative writing.

Old 06-04-2009, 04:05 AM   #287
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

Kagara: All can comment in the comment area. All can write as long as they are serious and sign up for writing.
This is open to all aspirants and people wanting to ad to the greatness that will be this story.
Of course people must be serious about it, that's why it's not opened for reply all the time(tha actual story thread) because otherwise people would start to spam it.
And I expect you to sign up as well Kagara.

Now. who will create these threads? Moderators, what say you? And who will be first to write?
I wouldn't mind starting as my head is bubbling with ideas but I think maybe Hokage Inuyasha
Legendary Sennin should get the honor as it's his idea originally.

What do you guys say?

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.
ShiverX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 10:53 AM   #288
H_I
Jounin

H_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure Evil

I have no problem with you starting it off ShiverX. Let's put the word out and get some writers on board. So far there is 4 I think. And let's hammer out all the details on how we will work it out.
H_I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 11:03 AM   #289
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

Naruto fan-fictional story by NarutoCentral members
Part 1: The past and the future.

"Shhh" this is what she thought, to the extent she actually formed her lips to the sound.
The silence was proof more than anything that there was something amiss.
Normally you would hear the bugs of the night or the distant sound of animals and people moving around, even at night. Many would consider Konoha to be a quiet village but it was not always so. And Nila often thought that it might be because of it's more "active" past that it never seemed to be completely silent. She could not remember one day in her entire fifteen year old life when she had heard total silence. The thought amused her and annoyed her at the same time. She loved to let her mind wonder but it was the same tendency that often got her into trouble. It was the same reason why she was still not Jounin. And there she went again!

Nila snapped out of her thoughts and focused on the sounds of the night, or the lack of them. Total silence. She could hear her self breathing while she sneaked up out of bed and up to the window. She opened the panels and peeked out. Outside the village was dark, no lights was shining like they used to, was there a power outage? She could still see quite clear though as the stars and the moon shone very brightly above. As she looked up towards the moon her eyes caught a glimpse of something red. She turned her head and there was something she had never seen in her life. A red meteor was burning through the atmosphere, or that's what she thought at least. She had only read about it in books.
Her eyes wide taking in this sight she felt somewhat drowsy. Letting the panels drop she backed into the room and sat down on the bed again, her head filled with ideas.

A second later she was up and filling her kit-pack with needful things. Kunai, scroll, some provisions her flute and some other tools.
She slowly opened the door and snuck out, focusing her chakra on her feet to step lightly as to not awaken mom and dad. She came to the stairs leading down to the first floor. She could hear the faint sound of someone breathing heavy. "Good, dad is asleep" she thought and jumped up on the side wall focusing chakra to hold her in place. Sneaking down and up to the door of their bedroom while hanging from the sealing Nila watched the slight opening leading into her parents room. They were both asleep. She smiled and continued to sneak away past the kitchen and to the front door. She made a hand-sign as she dropped to the floor producing wind-chakra under her feet softening the sound as she landed. It still made some sound though. and she made a face as she sat perfectly still listening to hear if someone woke up. Her parents had always been light sleepers in regards to her sneaking out. "Well, her mom at least" she thought. During the years she had gotten quite good at it. It was never to go out and do bad stuff or meet boys or anything like that that many of the other girls her age were doing, she imagined at least. No, she had always been a bit "awake" at night and just loved roaming the nature around Konoha. It calmed her and she often slept outside, to her parent's dislike. There she went again drifting away in thought from what she had to focus on.
She sighed. It seemed no one was awake still. She took her Night Jacket, the dark one, and sneaked out closing the door real silent behind her.

Game over naruto!

Or

Last edited by ShiverX; 06-05-2009 at 03:38 AM.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:04 AM   #290
ShiverX
Wind User

Outside she looked around at the now dark village. The moon was shining brightly and at the hight were their house stood overlooking the village she could see far around. Above her was the big bright red meteor falling and burning. Now when being outside she was consumed by the image. Her eyes wide she couldn't take her eyes of it. It was so close....and silent. In fact she heard nothing at all, it was unreal. Standing like that she lost track of time as the meteor spread across the sky. It was so close she could se it move at quite a speed. Following it's path it neared the mountain monoliths of old that hovered over Konoha looking down and for ever watching over the villagers. The stone depiction of the past and present Hokages. She stopped for a moment at her fathers face. It looked really young compared to now but still the likeness was uncanny. It even bore a somewhat goofy look with that grin it had. She had always found it funny how her goofy father could actually be the Hokage. She knew he was strong but sometimes he really didn't fit the description. She admired and loved her father but as a daughter it was hard seeing the very respected and even feared man in him.
The seventh Hokage huh. She glanced at the face before. More gloomy and spiky haired. He had only been Hokage for a short time but he was handsome. She blushed a little at the thought. She was not normally one to think such thoughts.

Her wandering mind was interrupted by a boom and a green flash! The meteor had shifted color and was rapidly speeding up, descending! She stood up and made a hand sign.
"Byakugan!" she exclaimed and her inherited eyes kicked in. She focused her eyes on the meteor and was immediately blinded by the green flames. She couldn't see past the flames! They were some sort of chakra it seemed. With her eyes she could follow the path it took in it's decent though. Noticing where it went down behind the tree's far away she took out her map and checked. It would probably be just outside the fire countries boarders. Putting down her map she didn't think twice about speeding towards the crash-site. This adventure was something she was not going to miss! And as the lights started to reappear all over the village she sped up towards the edge of the village.

Game over naruto!

Or

Last edited by ShiverX; 06-04-2009 at 11:12 AM.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:05 AM   #291
ShiverX
Wind User

This is my first thought. And of course we can start over, or go with this path if you like it.
Tell me what you think and I'm waiting for an oficer to start the special threads so I can post it there. modified depending on your thoughts.

Game over naruto!

Or

Old 06-04-2009, 12:13 PM   #292
H_I
Jounin

H_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure Evil

Awesome! Great start. I am going to make an announcement and see who joins the list of writers.
Old 06-04-2009, 01:11 PM   #293
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

This is definitely something i would be interested in, but i think the writers should vote on a overall theme before any writing gets done.

Put some suggestions on the table.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 07:34 AM   #294
ShiverX
Wind User

Well the Nila story line is ofc in the future of the Naru-verse. The Theme of the story would be diverse. There would be many revisits to old characters and places. We have the ground-works already in place so it's easy to add to that. The main theme in Naruto is bonds. I guess the theme would be similar but from a different angle. But of course as I said there is many themes in a story that is longer. Love, hate, the mark one leaves and many others. I would suggest that it be more adventureous than Naruto who is rather static in that regard. Maybe a journey?

Bah! I ramble.
What is your suggestions Dagoro?

Game over naruto!

Or

Old 06-08-2009, 01:37 PM   #295
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Nagato: I'm Happy.

Madara: No you're not.

Nagato: You're right.

Destroy Konoha.

Jiraiya: Man, did I bet on the wrong horse.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 02:08 PM   #296
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverX View Post
Well the Nila story line is ofc in the future of the Naru-verse. The Theme of the story would be diverse. There would be many revisits to old characters and places. We have the ground-works already in place so it's easy to add to that. The main theme in Naruto is bonds. I guess the theme would be similar but from a different angle. But of course as I said there is many themes in a story that is longer. Love, hate, the mark one leaves and many others. I would suggest that it be more adventureous than Naruto who is rather static in that regard. Maybe a journey?

Bah! I ramble.
What is your suggestions Dagoro?
Perhaps we should, if I may interrupt, make a non-OC canon story that is AU, as in after a time-skip. Why? #1: We do not go overboard with ruining the universe with OC characters (not that this always happens but we all have the common vision of Narutoverse presented by Kishimoto), #2: We can add a more mature feel to Naruto and #3: We can diverge from the current plot enough to be original but not enough to make it unlike the series. Just my thoughts.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:59 AM   #297
naruto_nutty
Cunning Chunin

naruto_nutty is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's piece of fanfic; for new thread

And can I be added to list???

Death of An Hokage
Two Shinobi stands surrounded by an army of ninja’s. Kunai, Daggers, Shruikens are hurled at them from every direction, yet they are all deflected by an invisible wall. The two starts a dance, while being charged at by enemies, whose attempts to pierce or even break the invisible force keeping them at bay are made in vain. Suddenly a path is cleared and their leader is produced from within. His hands are transformed into wooden snakes, while his comrades can only watch transfixed by their leader sudden appearance.

Shodaime; Hashirama Senju, the leader of Konohagakure leaps up and thrust his hands into the ground beneath his feet under the shield, towards the two assailants, a plant begins to grow in between them, it expands and fills the vacuum, trying to break the shield from within without success, water then begins to fill the vacuum. The enemies are now standing perfectly still in a water/forest filled prison.

Hashirama releases his hands from the jutsu and gives orders to his men to clearly out, when the earth below his feet collapses, reacting instantly he turns his feet are transformed into horizontal poles with sharp ends, which embeds into the walls of the hole balancing him. He releases himself from the jutsu and leaps out of the hole, when his opponent strikes with a fire phoenix. Hashirama propels him self backwards, while performing a Water Dragon Jutsu.

The two clashes!!!

His opponent performs a Futón no Tatsumaki, this wind tornado merges with the fire phoenix increase it ferocity. Hashirama increases his water jutsu strength to maintain with the raging inferno. His men are scattering clear of the field, “Who are you?” he demands but receives no answer. The strain is beginning to show on his face in trying to maintain the power of his jutsu.

He is overwhelmed. The clash is broken. The assailant breaks his jutsu, only to realize that Hashirama is nowhere to be seen, in fact nothing can be seen, everything is obscured by darkness, total darkness.

The assailant begins to form hand-seals, the darkness begins to recedes, then Hashirama strikes. A mud-slide prison begin to engulfs the assailant from view. It swallows him and takes the form of a rock molten ball, which starts to shrink with its captive, who seems to be doing nothing to resist.

Hashirama collapses as an lightning sword pierce through him from behind. It’s the assailant. Hashirama body dispersed, a water-clone. Wooden branches then proceeds to bind the assailant feet, body and head, a wooden cocoon erupts from beneath the earth as Hashirama reveals himself, he begins to crush the assailant with his wood binding technique. It’s over and this will be the finally resting place of THE ASSAILANT, a tree. Shodaime looks up and smiles at his men, his pride, his victory; only then did he realize he had been deceived, the assailant had escaped; it was quick and it was clean, Hashirama Senju died with a smile on his face and his opponent won with blood on his.

Two Akatsuki members are observing Kusagakure. “Zetsu that is quite a story, I always wonder who finished the job I started. You’re sure they still alive and resides here.”

“Yes Madara-sama, and since we need new members, I think Kusagakure is worth a search.”

Here is Aizen Advert for recruiting Vasto Lordes because I can't imagine how else he does it.

Becoming a Vasto Lorde does have its privileges, e.g you get to choose which meal you want today from a menu of hollows (big and small), adjucha, humans and the main course Shinigami's, but wait it's doesnt end there if you rip your mask off, you get the ultra special form of ARRANCAR, this baby comes with special Shinigami powers, extra powerful moves, like Grand-ray Cero and the extremely rare Zanpakuto. So sign up today, offer ends 31st Dec, terms and conditions apply. Please see Gin or Tosen for any further more details.

Here is a link to the sexiest thread ever

(Visiting my Profile may cause Epileptic Fit/Raucous Laughter)
naruto_nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:05 AM   #298
H_I
Jounin

Yes you definitly can join. But save your for your turn. Your is pretty good. I will put you in right before me if nobody objects
The Following User Says Thank You to H_I For This Useful Post:
naruto_nutty (06-12-2009)
Old 06-16-2009, 07:53 AM   #299
naruto_nutty
Cunning Chunin

What going on Shiver, what no more Aftermath.

Here is Aizen Advert for recruiting Vasto Lordes because I can't imagine how else he does it.

Becoming a Vasto Lorde does have its privileges, e.g you get to choose which meal you want today from a menu of hollows (big and small), adjucha, humans and the main course Shinigami's, but wait it's doesnt end there if you rip your mask off, you get the ultra special form of ARRANCAR, this baby comes with special Shinigami powers, extra powerful moves, like Grand-ray Cero and the extremely rare Zanpakuto. So sign up today, offer ends 31st Dec, terms and conditions apply. Please see Gin or Tosen for any further more details.

Old 06-17-2009, 01:25 PM   #300
naruto_nutty
Cunning Chunin

Aftermaths, pplz

AFTERMATH AFTERMATH AFTERMATH.

I know they hard to write without motivation so i will try to get people before these aftermaths scenarios.