Naruto vs Pain aftermatch predictions and Ideas - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-20-2009, 04:04 PM   #61
H_I
Jounin

H_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure Evil
Re: Naruto vs Pain aftermatch predictions and Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverX View Post
Haha, many reactions to Sakura as Hookage.
Well some explenation:
from Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke she has the best chakra control and she has some great Medical Jutsus that we haven't even seen yet.
She WAS Tsunades pupil and intensely trained by her.
Now, consider this: Sasuke became stronger than Orichimaru, Naruto became stronger than Jirayya, Sakura must be stronger than Tsunade.
The whole theme of this season is that the next generation is stronger then that before it. It would be silly to say Sakura would not be.
Now, we haven't seen this yet, true. But we haven't really focused on her abilities.

Considering she is stronger than Tsunade and has helped her in official business for 3-4 years it means she is already involved in the work. Strength is important but being able to run the village, politically and practically is just as important. The hookage is a strong Ninja, yes. But that is not a Hookages only virtue.

I just don't see Kakashi becoming it right now as he is previous Generation. Naruto could become Hookage but he still has 'kinks' to work out and things to do. As Hookage he couldn't leave the village.
BUt, I also foresee him becoming hookage and going to Hookage summit to try and change the world.

Now Danzo might go for power, but we don't want him to take it so...

Now, that leaves us with......who?
Who is important enough, a person from new generation, capable of running the village(with help) and actually a strong ninja?

This might be Sakura, it might.

And I give you another thought to ponder, if not that, what is her purpose going forward?

Lastly, I actually believe Tsunade migh be fine and not have to leave Hookage seat. This is only a fanfic-prediction that would be possible.

/Shiver Out.
Once again cleverly written! For anyone to seriously think Sakura is just a weak character and not worthy of being a Jounnin or better is just crazy. If Ino, is a chunnin, by GOD then sakura should be so far ahead of her. Naruto is definitly out of the question to become Hokage at this time. It would ruin the entire story at this point. Sakura would be a good choice, but far to early for her too. I think the title of Hokage wont be determined for a bit, but thats when the ROOT/Danzo Arc will finally start.
H_I is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-20-2009, 04:09 PM   #62
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Sakura is probably the most well-rounded Shinobi in Konoha..she has decent taijutsu, some ability in genjutsu and has fantastic medical ninjutsu... not many others have this sort of versatility, besides Sage Mode Naruto and MS Sasuke.. She could and should be a Jounin now in my mind.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:15 PM   #63
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Sakura is probably the most well-rounded Shinobi in Konoha
Wut ??

Quote:
she has decent taijutsu
Come on, her taijutsu is terrible. She swings around wildly hoping to land a hit. Thats not decent at all.

Quote:
some ability in genjutsu
She dispelled 2 genjutsu during the entire series. Kabuto's the destruction of the leaf arc and Kakashi's during the bell training. She never casted one.

Quote:
has fantastic medical ninjutsu
Can't argue with that.

Quote:
She could and should be a Jounin
Sakura blows outside of med ninjutsu. She is chunin lvl when it comes to battle capabilities. She has no offensive jutsu, no summons and low chakra capacity.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:25 PM   #64
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
Wut ??

Come on, her taijutsu is terrible. She swings around wildly hoping to land a hit. Thats not decent at all.

She dispelled 2 genjutsu during the entire series. Kabuto's the destruction of the leaf arc and Kakashi's during the bell training. She never casted one.

Can't argue with that.

Sakura blows outside of med ninjutsu. She is chunin lvl when it comes to battle capabilities. She has no offensive jutsu, no summons and low chakra capacity.
And Neji is a Jounin because?? He has a fancy Bloodline Limit and has great taijutsu, what in the hell else does he have? Nothing... Sakura's taijutsu is better than that, if she hits you, you are boned, completely, not even Rock Lee has that kind of strength. She has medical ninjutsu, decent taijutsu, fantastic chakra control and is very intelligent... that's pretty well-rounded.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:37 PM   #65
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
And Neji is a Jounin because??
Beats me, his performance in P2 was terrible.

Quote:
He has a fancy Bloodline Limit and has great taijutsu, what in the hell else does he have? Nothing... Sakura's taijutsu is better than that, if she hits you, you are boned, completely, not even Rock Lee has that kind of strength.
Im sorry, are you implying Sakura's taijutsu is better than Neji's ??

Thats down right comical. Sakura taijutsu centers around getting a lucky hit on her opponent. Her form is terrible, unlike Neji who in p1 demosntrated pretty solid taijutsu on his fight with Hinata and Naruto.

As for the strenght comment, Sakura isn't super strong. She gathers chakra in her fists and releases it on impact. In terms of raw power Lee and Gai both are superior.

Quote:
She has medical ninjutsu, decent taijutsu, fantastic chakra control and is very intelligent... that's pretty well-rounded.
Thats not well-rounded. She excels in 1 area, med ninjutsu which requires perfect chakra control. Thats about it.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:55 PM   #66
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:

Im sorry, are you implying Sakura's taijutsu is better than Neji's ??

Thats down right comical. Sakura taijutsu centers around getting a lucky hit on her opponent. Her form is terrible, unlike Neji who in p1 demosntrated pretty solid taijutsu on his fight with Hinata and Naruto.

As for the strenght comment, Sakura isn't super strong. She gathers chakra in her fists and releases it on impact. In terms of raw power Lee and Gai both are superior.

Thats not well-rounded. She excels in 1 area, med ninjutsu which requires perfect chakra control. Thats about it.
No, I communicated myself poorly. She has decent taijutsu, it's fantastically powerful but rarely hits.

In raw power, hell no, in terms of overall taijutsu, yes. Rock Lee's speed would be his means of defeating her, not his raw power, a few near hits from her punches would destroy him, thus why he would have to dodge everything as Kakashi did in the beginning of Part II.
Old 04-20-2009, 05:00 PM   #67
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
In all fairness, we haven't really seen that much of him in the second part. In terms of ability, we haven't seen anything outside of taijutsu, but really, REALLY amazing taijutsu. He's pretty intelligent, and cool under pressure. He was a bit of an intolerable shit in part 1, but I think that loss against Naruto sobered him up a bit. Added to which, the requirements for jounin are a bit nebulous at the moment.

Plus, I think Kishi had to pick someone from the rookie 12 to have advanced all the way to jounin. Naruto, and Sasuke were off limits as they were gone during the time skip, and that leaves just Neji as a likely candidate. I don't think Shikamaru was jounin material at the start of part 2, but I dare say he might be now after all this growing up he had to do.
Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:02 PM   #68
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
In raw power, hell no
Sakura has no feats of super strenght. Her punches are a result of chakra control skills. Tsunade at least had 1 when she picked up Bunta's dagger and clamped Manda's mouth shut.

Quote:
In all fairness, we haven't really seen that much of him in the second part. In terms of ability, we haven't seen anything outside of taijutsu
Thats because he has nothing else. The Hyuga are taijutsu experts in the junken style.
Old 04-20-2009, 05:35 PM   #69
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about

sakura cant become hokage,that is not even an option,i mean if she becomes hokage,when would naruto become hokage,only when shes dead.or they share like the 3rd or 4th.ny how its too far-fetched naruto sounds more like the 6th rather than 7th,the 7th might be konohamaru lol.
lamps123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:41 PM   #70
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamps123 View Post
sakura cant become hokage,that is not even an option,i mean if she becomes hokage,when would naruto become hokage,only when shes dead.or they share like the 3rd or 4th.ny how its too far-fetched naruto sounds more like the 6th rather than 7th,the 7th might be konohamaru lol.
Naruto's going to be the Sixth, I just hope there's another time-skip of about 2 years myself. Following the battle with Pain and the mini Civil War, we should just skip ahead so that when the battle with Madara comes, they are at least legal adults.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:03 PM   #71
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
sakura cant become hokage,that is not even an option
Yep. There are 0 hints to support this idea from the manga. She lacks power big time and leadership skills. ( Telling people to hide from KN Naruto doesn't count since any person with a functioning brain would run for cover ).

Long story short, it goes against the entire series.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:06 PM   #72
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Yep. There are 0 hints to support this idea from the manga. She lacks power big time and leadership skills. ( Telling people to hide from KN Naruto doesn't count since any person with a functioning brain would run for cover ).

Long story short, it goes against the entire series.
I still think she'd make a good Jounin and a very good Elder when Naruto's Hokage in the long long run as she can smooth out his rough edges, but if we are talking anywhere near 445, hell no... Naruto isn't even ready either, though he's decently close IMO.
Old 04-20-2009, 07:32 PM   #73
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about

lol you guys are underestimating sakura,lol
i mean she has strenght,good chakra control,a good med nin.
and she has potentials to be a good genjustu type said by kakashi,which means she would surely develop that sometime and surely with genjustu added she would be almost like the strongest out of the rookies after sasuke nd naruto.lol may be neji but not sure.
well she can beat naruto so i ommit him lol.hehe
lamps123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 07:43 PM   #74
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamps123 View Post
lol you guys are underestimating sakura,lol
i mean she has strenght,good chakra control,a good med nin.
and she has potentials to be a good genjustu type said by kakashi,which means she would surely develop that sometime and surely with genjustu added she would be almost like the strongest out of the rookies after sasuke nd naruto.lol may be neji but not sure.
well she can beat naruto so i ommit him lol.hehe
How was I underestimating her? I am just saying she doesn't deserve the title of Hokage yet. She's more useful in a team than Neji IMO and has leadership abilities I think anyways, if she had her Genjutsu developed, she'd be fantastically powerful.
Old 04-21-2009, 12:58 PM   #75
Fenrii
Genin

Fenrii is an unknown quantity at this point

As a change of topic from the Sakura back and forth...and I have no idea whether it has been brought up before but figure it won't hurt to do so in this long range prediction thread even if it has...

What happens when Naruto and Sakura find out the truth behind the Uchiha clan. (If they do.)

Here is my wild unlikely prediction going forward.

1. Tsunade is overthrown by Danzo ripping the already physically destroyed Leaf in half.

We all figure this will set up a civil war between Anbu and Root Anbu and the different loyalists. Now what if...

2. Sasuke comes back and confronts Konoha. Naruto beats him and in the after fight mandatory life changing discussion Naruto and Sakura find out what Danzo and the elders did to Itachi. They, along with the former Tsunade loyalists leave the village.

3. Kage summit comes about and Danzo shows up as Konoha's leader when BAM... Naruto walks in. Someone will make a comment about it being for the Kage's and him having no place there and he will drop the bomb on them. He is now the Kage of the reformed whirlpool country. It is made up of refugees and survivors from the various villages, already has strong allies in the Sand and Rain (because Konan is also on their side now) and is there to make a difference #1 Knuckle headed hyperactive never give up ninja style.

Yeah yeah... it is far fetched, but at least you can bash this instead of Sakura now.
Fenrii is offline   Reply With Quote