Naruto vs Pain aftermatch predictions and Ideas - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-21-2009, 05:09 PM   #76
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto vs Pain aftermatch predictions and Ideas

I'll just throw another intresting idea in here:

1. Naruto can't be Hookage now, he has stuff to do outside the village.
2. What if Narutos goals change? Hookage? what about Guide/leader to the whole world. Think about it. He is going to change the Shinobi world, not rule Konoha. I don't think world domination is his thing but to guide the other Hookages? Somehow I would like him to be a wanderer like Jirayaa was, it suits him more to go around helping people instead of being bound down by a countiys politiks.

One of the big things in this Arc is that Naruto get's to see the 'outside' world and grow up and in that come to a serious life goal based on reality and not the protected world he has been taught to see through Konoha. He gets to see the wrongs even Konoha has committed.
What will his anwser be? Not: I am going to be Hookage of Konoha! His goals must be bigger than that for him to realize the expectations set upon him.

I'm going to be Hookage is in a form an admirable Goal but it is also something that in a sence was a childish goal as he spirted it left and right without thinking to much about it. Now, he has of course put more meaning in these words as he has grown but at some point he might outgrow them to. Responsobility might make him take another path.

Now, all that said. He might still be Hookage first.

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.

Last edited by ShiverX; 04-21-2009 at 05:13 PM.
ShiverX is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-21-2009, 05:31 PM   #77
J. Agamemnon
Your Last Hope

J. Agamemnon is an unknown quantity at this point

why do you keep spelling hokage with two O's?

MMMM... RAMEN!
J. Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:49 PM   #78
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
How was I underestimating her? I am just saying she doesn't deserve the title of Hokage yet. She's more useful in a team than Neji IMO and has leadership abilities I think anyways, if she had her Genjutsu developed, she'd be fantastically powerful.
lol not you i know you are a sakura fan lol am just saying in general.
lamps123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:54 PM   #79
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamps123 View Post
lol not you i know you are a sakura fan lol am just saying in general.
The only time Sakura seems useless is when compared to Akatsuki members, Naruto or Sasuke and simply speaking 99.9% of the Narutoverse are useless compared to those few individuals, so I think it's unfair to have such high standars for Sakura.. so I sympathize with you, my pro-Sakura comrade!
Old 04-21-2009, 11:09 PM   #80
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

Woops, because Im bad at spelling!
Hokage, Hokage

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.
ShiverX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 04:37 PM   #81
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
The only time Sakura seems useless is when compared to Akatsuki members, Naruto or Sasuke and simply speaking 99.9% of the Narutoverse are useless compared to those few individuals, so I think it's unfair to have such high standars for Sakura.. so I sympathize with you, my pro-Sakura comrade!
she is already high standard lol i mean she can do more than half of what tsunade can do at the moment,lol and am sure shw would have katsuya as her summon too.lol
Old 04-22-2009, 04:42 PM   #82
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

If you analyze Nagato more, I think I've actually been far less sympathetic, he sincerely thinks the Great Nations did not suffer in war, simply because he suffered because of them. He also seems to think that making people so terrified of a nuclear bomb-like technique will bring peace.. that's gross. I officially hate Nagato as a character, he's a douche.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:19 PM   #83
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Its incredible how a guy who spews out all that philosophical theory of peace and "achieving it while being able to understand one another etcetera" and makes you think how "mature" and "sensible" he really is, actually turns out to be a ridiculously moronic douchebag, who went insane because he was too weak to control his feelings and guide himself to the right path and continued to sulk, also forming equally ridiculous philosophies of fulfilling his "dreams".

Why does Kishi always have to make all his villains and other anti-hero characters, war ravaged, impoverished emo orphans ??
Old 04-22-2009, 05:21 PM   #84
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

nice sig bro
Old 04-22-2009, 05:28 PM   #85
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Quote:
The only time Sakura isn't useless is when she is compared to Ino, Chouji, TenTen, etc. She always manages to get in the way and never really accomplishes anything. As far as being a medical ninja, she is by far one of the best. But battle-wise, she's pretty useless.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 06:04 PM   #86
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto2008 View Post
The only time Sakura isn't useless is when she is compared to Ino, Chouji, TenTen, etc. She always manages to get in the way and never really accomplishes anything. As far as being a medical ninja, she is by far one of the best. But battle-wise, she's pretty useless.
I disagree, she just happens to be put into the most kage-level battles, being Naruto's team-mate. Her medical ninjutsu really shines simply because she's there to heal and cannot stand toe-to-toe with Orochimaru, Pain or whomever, like Naruto can.

Sure is more useful than almost any of the Konoha 11 outside of those original members of Team Seven, might just be my opinion. If Hinata learnt medical ninjutsu, she'd be another great minor character to have in a team.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:12 PM   #87
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

I don't think you can categorize Hinata as a minor character now. Not after what just happened. I think Sakura and Hinata might just swap places.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:16 PM   #88
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF?? View Post
I don't think you can categorize Hinata as a minor character now. Not after what just happened. I think Sakura and Hinata might just swap places.
No way, Sakura's been a major character since Team Seven's initiation. I don't see Hinata ever becoming a major character even if NaruHina happens, she'll just be his girlfriend he sees here or there for some loving.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:41 PM   #89
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
No way, Sakura's been a major character since Team Seven's initiation. I don't see Hinata ever becoming a major character even if NaruHina happens, she'll just be his girlfriend he sees here or there for some loving.
how sure are we that she wud be his girlfriend.
anyway sakura is very strong,even as strong as neji and lee among the rookies,
and she would surely be strong with genjustu potentials and might have katsuya as a summon.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:42 PM   #90
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Quote:
I seriously believe that we'll be seeing more of Hinata henceforth, not just her blushing and saying "Naruto-kun".

Sakura has always been a main character, to form the final piece of the analogy between the Sannins and the 3 main characters. Honestly, seeing the amount of flak she receives for being a weak-ass noob "in comparison to Naruto and Sasuke" makes me wanna wish that Hinata never turns into a main character.