Naruto 445 Prediction/Spoiler Discussion - Page 18 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 06:34 PM   #256
Rapidd
Genin

Rapidd is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 445 Prediction/Spoiler Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
It's not THAT lame, a kid whose lost his parents, gets a dog and loves him, when he loses the dog, as trivial as it seems, that's still incredibly powerful to the boy. It's another pebble in an avalanche of trauma..
sasuke ver.2 in other words

Old 04-23-2009, 06:36 PM   #257
sickoverdrive
Hokage

sickoverdrive is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
It's not THAT lame, a kid whose lost his parents, gets a dog and loves him, when he loses the dog, as trivial as it seems, that's still incredibly powerful to the boy. It's another pebble in an avalanche of trauma..
You're absolutely right... It just seems to us that loosing his dog is not so signifficant because we are not his age...but come on he's just a boy ... and on top of that he's parents were killed right in front of him. The dog dying is just the event that pushed him over the edge.(Not the main reason)
Old 04-23-2009, 06:46 PM   #258
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about

my prediction
i dont know something just tells me this chapter might not be as bad as the spoilers make it to be,
you guys just wait and see lol.hehe
Old 04-23-2009, 07:35 PM   #259
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

There's no love like a loyal dog's, unconditional love

I kinda wonder if Naruto is "man enough yet" to kill any bad guy that is "helpless and defensless", just waiting for death from him. I dont think he can.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
Old 04-23-2009, 08:10 PM   #260
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickoverdrive View Post
You're absolutely right... It just seems to us that loosing his dog is not so signifficant because we are not his age...but come on he's just a boy ... and on top of that he's parents were killed right in front of him. The dog dying is just the event that pushed him over the edge.(Not the main reason)
Exactly, take away everything (his parents), give him something (the dog) and then take it away. It's as simple and as devastating as that.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:17 PM   #261
Freakout
Jenisand' rul

Freakout is on a distinguished road

come on peops how can be a dead dog more lethal than a dead of a human bff aka Yahiko??? (even for let's just say an 8th year old) Kishi is just lame lately and honestly you know why there are so many cliffhangers in the manga til now? TO KEEP US READING!!! If it wasn't for the question of Kushina, will Sasuke return (it stil is uncertain what until he really killed or get killed) and why Madara still is alive/what are his plans I at least wouldn't read this "zensored zensored zensored..." Manga anymore.

The best secret is a secret no one knows and no one cares for.

As I wander in the Darkness, I feel Strong
As I wander in the Darkness, I see Power
As I wander in the Darkness, I take the Might
As I wander in the Darkness, I loose my Sight
As I wander in the Darkness, I fuse with it
As I wandered in the Darkness, I became it
And all what is left is only deeper Darkness.

Fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Freakout; 04-23-2009 at 08:21 PM.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:20 PM   #262
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakout View Post
come on peops how can be a dead dog more lethal than a human bff aka Yahiko??? Kishi is just lame lately and honestly you know why there are so many cliffhangers in the manga til now? TO KEEP US READING!!! If it wasn't for the question of Kushina, will Sasuke return (it stil is uncertain what until he really killed or get killed) and why Madara still is alive/what are his plans I at least wouldn't read this "zensored zensored zensored..." Manga anymore.
relax finish reading the whole arc before jumping to coclusions mate.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:21 PM   #263
durndle
Gaara999

durndle is on a distinguished roaddurndle is on a distinguished road

guys lettin u know this manga sucks. Wheres sand ninja? Wheres rain ninja? Wheres Madara? Wheres saskue? give this bullshit a break. lets get on with this battle, and move on to something else.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:24 PM   #264
Freakout
Jenisand' rul

Freakout is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamps123 View Post
relax finish reading the whole arc before jumping to coclusions mate.
You're right but just thinking about that makes me enraged (which may also have something to do with my hate for dogs cuz one nearly shredded me when I was 8 or so...)

The best secret is a secret no one knows and no one cares for.

As I wander in the Darkness, I feel Strong
As I wander in the Darkness, I see Power
As I wander in the Darkness, I take the Might
As I wander in the Darkness, I loose my Sight
As I wander in the Darkness, I fuse with it
As I wandered in the Darkness, I became it
And all what is left is only deeper Darkness.

Fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/
Old 04-23-2009, 08:30 PM   #265
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakout View Post
You're right but just thinking about that makes me enraged (which may also have something to do with my hate for dogs cuz one nearly shredded me when I was 8 or so...)
hahaha lmfao,your hate for dogs lol
you and nagato have something in common just that its opposite.lol
you hate dogs so you do not like kishi for using that as a plot.lol
nagato loves his dog and wants to conquer the world because of his death. roflmao.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:35 PM   #266
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamps123 View Post
hahaha lmfao,your hate for dogs lol
you and nagato have something in common just that its opposite.lol
you hate dogs so you do not like kishi for using that as a plot.lol
nagato loves his dog and wants to conquer the world because of his death. roflmao.
I think we can all admit it's a bit odd.. but Kishimoto clearly does things in the larger scale of things, while it appears a bit stupid this week, it could appear far more powerful after we learn of Yahiko's death.. nevertheless, I have faith in Kishimoto.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:05 PM   #267
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
I think we can all admit it's a bit odd.. but Kishimoto clearly does things in the larger scale of things, while it appears a bit stupid this week, it could appear far more powerful after we learn of Yahiko's death.. nevertheless, I have faith in Kishimoto.
truee, me too,i believe it sounds lame with the spoiler and all but might be far better when the chapter comes out.
and kishi would have a reason for using a dog,
one thing again is judging by the body,yahiko died when they were adults not when they were young,it would b lame for kishi to use yahikos death when he was young and still have god realm who is more like an adult.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:14 PM   #268
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

The real fighting has ended, Naruto went Kyuubi, 8tails, then Sage Kyuubi, who in they're right mind is looking for another conversation? If so lets see Kakashi talk to his Dad more. No one cares if Pein changes his mind, they just want him dead.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:26 PM   #269
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
The real fighting has ended, Naruto went Kyuubi, 8tails, then Sage Kyuubi, who in they're right mind is looking for another conversation? If so lets see Kakashi talk to his Dad more. No one cares if Pein changes his mind, they just want him dead.
I wouldn't go that far, this is probably going to be the second most important moment/era in Naruto history, it's best it not be rushed too much. I think we'll see Yahiko's death next week and the week after we'll have Nagato's death by Madara.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:34 PM   #270
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

This arc was kick ass in the begining, than Pein started talking which ruined it. Fear not though, it is almost over.

Edit: Raw is out
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/24135/1

Last edited by Dagoro; 04-23-2009 at 11:09 PM.
Closed Thread