Naruto 445 Prediction/Spoiler Discussion - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 02:26 PM   #121
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 445 Prediction/Spoiler Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
Its a Japanese week long event with various holidays within that week. The Japanese people get paid vacation that week and a lot of business close done that week as well. Go here for a more detailed description of the holiday.

PS: This holiday is sacred to all mangaka's so there might not be a Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece manga chapter next week.
Why not simply draw two chapters for this week then...religion is...too troublesome..

Old 04-20-2009, 05:15 PM   #122
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
Its a Japanese week long event with various holidays within that week. The Japanese people get paid vacation that week and a lot of business close done that week as well. Go here for a more detailed description of the holiday.

PS: This holiday is sacred to all mangaka's so there might not be a Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece manga chapter next week.
thanks man,
lol i seriously doubt they wud be ny chapter next week.lol
Old 04-20-2009, 05:56 PM   #123
durndle
Gaara999

durndle is on a distinguished roaddurndle is on a distinguished road

I just want to know how Madara feels about his most powerfull cronie being defeated by Naruto. I also think Saskue and Madara will eventually be on the same side only because I think Saskue is trusting Madara only because he was so convincing in telling him the socalled truth about Itachi. Im still waiting for the sand to show up and help the village one way or the other. I guess we shall see in four days.
Old 04-20-2009, 05:59 PM   #124
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about

if kakashi isnt dead,him and naruto would be a good collabo since they know each other very well.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:00 PM   #125
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by durndle View Post
I just want to know how Madara feels about his most powerfull cronie being defeated by Naruto. I also think Saskue and Madara will eventually be on the same side only because I think Saskue is trusting Madara only because he was so convincing in telling him the socalled truth about Itachi. Im still waiting for the sand to show up and help the village one way or the other. I guess we shall see in four days.
I think he's just happy he doesn't have to go through with his promise of making the Akatsuki base wheel-chair accessible.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:02 PM   #126
durndle
Gaara999

durndle is on a distinguished roaddurndle is on a distinguished road

Hey lamps I have to agree. Also its taking much too long in finding out whether Kakashi is dead or alive. I believe he is alive only because if he were dead,we would have known along time ago.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:04 PM   #127
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I guess we shall see in four days.
Yeah, hopefully we are shown something outside that circle jerk taking place inside the paper tree.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:10 PM   #128
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom_servo View Post
Yeah, hopefully we are shown something outside that circle jerk taking place inside the paper tree.
Let's not exaggerate the "action" (haha) happening in that papier-mache treehouse of boredom. Here's hoping Yahiko's tale of sorrow is not so... unconvincing, if anything after 444, I want Nagato to be thrown into a woodchipper, not just simply killed.
Old 04-20-2009, 07:20 PM   #129
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Hey lamps I have to agree. Also its taking much too long in finding out whether Kakashi is dead or alive. I believe he is alive only because if he were dead,we would have known along time ago.
yeah thats right,
i believe this next reason is more sensible,because it had to be in a chapter on its own.lol
Old 04-20-2009, 07:51 PM   #130
sauskewalmart
Academy Student

sauskewalmart is an unknown quantity at this point

im guessing that nagatos second reason stems from the death of yahiko, but im thinking he was only sad about it til he meets madara.... madara uses some weird EMS shit on nagato and convinces him that he is god and its his duty to end the pain of the world....

thats pretty much the only way kishi can turn the whole cliche villian crap around and turn it into a decent villian...

also ironic.... nagato's power is to use corpes like puppets... and thats exactly what madaras doing to him (although he just looks like a corpse) lol

Last edited by sauskewalmart; 04-20-2009 at 08:01 PM.
Old 04-21-2009, 01:41 AM   #131
redslayer218
Genin

redslayer218 can only hope to improve

haven't really noticed what people have been writing but here's what i think is going to happen.

Nagato is going to tell naruto about when yahiko died or killed, and how he lost complete faith in people after yahiko died. The last page of the chapter will have naruto's answer to nagato's question
Old 04-21-2009, 02:43 AM   #132
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

I am hoping that this chapter, more or less ends the arc, I know it won't officially end it, but I hope that Nagato and Naruto reconcile or Naruto just FRS's his ass and then takes Konan as his concubine. Either way, let's have some sort of closure.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:50 AM   #133
goldenflash
Hilokage

goldenflash is an unknown quantity at this point

But what do you think Naruto's answer will be? Is he going to be sympathetic or do you think he'll grow a pair and kick some butt?

also the worlds dumbest, simple and most nerd tastic game ever
http://vichacha.mybrute.com

Last edited by goldenflash; 04-21-2009 at 02:51 AM.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:52 AM   #134
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenflash View Post
But what do you think Naruto's answer will be? Is he going to be sympathetic or do you think he'll grow a pair and kick some butt?

also the worlds dumbest, simple and most nerd tastic game ever
http://vichacha.mybrute.com
It's going to be sympathetic, it's been hinted at since his training with Fukasaku, Pa frog that is. Jiraiya's novel "the Gutsy Ninja" was foreshadowing Naruto's response... though I expect he won't be forgiven as much as Naruto won't kill him, Madara will do so. A tool, such as Nagato, that fails becomes useless.
Old 04-21-2009, 05:36 AM   #135
athary
Genin

athary is an unknown quantity at this point

i think his answer will be what his father told him (the fourth)
Closed Thread