dragonball evolution = WORST FILM. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Movies & Television

Movies & Television Talk about your favorite classic or new movies here and also talk about your favorite television shows!

Old 04-26-2009, 11:41 AM   #1
bakakon
japans the shit!

bakakon is an unknown quantity at this point
dragonball evolution = WORST FILM.

alright i know there is a thread for the trailer but this is a thread for the actual movie. i just got done watching it and id have to say this movie was by far the worst movie i have ever seen in a long time if u thought watchmen was bad ull prolly want to commit suicide. its erks me that they ruined the name dragonball with this horrible attempt to make it into a good movie. it was literaly no more 85 mins longs and man it just flat out SUCKED everything and i mean everything was WRONG in this movie not one thing matched up at all. nothing nothing at all fuckin utterly horrible. if anyone wanted to know wat commiting suicide is like just watch this movie. i pray to god they dont ever try and make another anime into a movie again cuz they obviously dont know wat there doing.. man i could go on for hours about how bad it is. well if ur bored and dont feel like watching it in theaters there is a decent bootleg on http://www.watchtvsitcoms.com theres only 2 parts and its decent enough to watch. have at it and tell me ur thoughts lol. they will prolly be the same.

Old 04-26-2009, 11:58 AM   #2
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: dragonball evolution = WORST FILM.

Did you actually expect anything better to come out of Hollywood trying to make a movie out of an anime? Look what they did to Resident Evil and tell me you didn't expect Dragonball to be complete shit.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 01:09 PM   #3
Anbu~Naruto
Academy Student

Anbu~Naruto is an unknown quantity at this point

This Movie Was horrible And I Didnt Even watch the whole thing.lol

It Had Nothing To do with the show.

There Was just No Point of Making This Movie.
Anbu~Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 09:22 PM   #4
idisoneboyi
Anabolic Level

idisoneboyi is on a distinguished road

This movie really sucks, makes no sense at all. And i thought street fighter the live action movie was the worse. Only thing i kinda liked bout it was that asian chick who was playing chi-chi. I'd go supersaiyan on her ass.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:22 PM   #5
bakakon
japans the shit!

i mean i knew it was going to be shit but man i wanted to give it the benifet of the doubt. but OMG that was just HORRIBLE.. id rather watch a anime thats subbings were off timing then watch that movie again...
Old 04-26-2009, 09:23 PM   #6
bakakon
japans the shit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by idisoneboyi View Post
This movie really sucks, makes no sense at all. And i thought street fighter the live action movie was the worse. Only thing i kinda liked bout it was that asian chick who was playing chi-chi. I'd go supersaiyan on her ass.
rofl ya id SMASH TO
Old 04-26-2009, 10:46 PM   #7
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
Did you actually expect anything better to come out of Hollywood trying to make a movie out of an anime? Look what they did to Resident Evil and tell me you didn't expect Dragonball to be complete shit.
I actually thought the first resident evil movie wasn't that bad. It didn't stick to the games at all, which sucked. But if you ignore that part it was sort of an okay-ish zombie movie.

Second and third ones though, holy shit. Horrible. HORRIBLE. Just thinking about them makes me want to headbutt my dog.

And yeah, I'd hate myself for buying the fucking ticket to the dragonball movie more than I'd hate the movie itself. =D
Old 04-27-2009, 05:44 AM   #8
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Thank God I did'nt see that, that thing.

But one critic did say

When comparing......

That movie makes Street Fighter Van Damn looks like an epic movie

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 10:16 AM   #9
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Speaking as a Resident Evil fanboy, I actually enjoy the films. I just leave my love of the franchise at the door.

And kulang, Street Fight Van Damme IS an epic movie. It's so bad that it's brilliant.

But Dragonball Evolution. Oh boy. Even for me...

I don't hate it. I don't by any stretch of the imagination like it. It's just....

... why.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:34 PM   #10
goku100
I own j00!

goku100 will become famous soon enoughgoku100 will become famous soon enough

I think its the best film in the world
Old 04-27-2009, 04:38 PM   #11
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

I have yet to see it, but I'm thinking that if I watch it with the lowest expectations possible, I won't be disappointed. I mean it can't be that bad right?

Right?
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:39 PM   #12
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

actually like jaxy i like the RE movies
the first one like big sp00n said
was a legitamitly good movie
the second one had
the hotest cosplayer ever
jill valentine
and she looked HOT
plus nemesis blew crap up
with a rocket launcher
so please explain why it was a bad movie
lastly we have the 3rd one
the worst out of all of them
but while i was in the movie theater
two women got into a huge fight
and then some d00dz jumped in
so i guess i remeber that everytime i see the movie
so it makes me smile

also dragonball will froever suck
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 05:36 PM   #13
Miburo

I thought the second one sucked because she was battling nemesis in fucking hand to hand combat. Which is ridic...actually, reading that sentence over that sounds pretty cool. And Jill was fucking hotness. Maybe I was a tad to harsh on that one. Still, it was ridiculously stupid and Alice was starting to get pretty ridiculously overpowered in that movie...

Which is why I thought the third one was horrible. Alice was just too fucking godly. She had fucking psychic powers and shit, for fuck's sake. Her fighting zombies wasn't fair, it would be like watching me battle 400 toddlers or some shit. Except, not as awesome as that. Goddammit.
Old 04-28-2009, 06:18 AM   #14
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Another anime would not have been so bad, but DB was just a wrong choice to make into a movie. There were so many inhuman elements in the anime which would be disastrous if portrayed in a movie and thats just what happened.

Dragonball was pale and easier in comparison to Dragonball Z which was a lot more intense. I just hope that they don't make a DBZ now and ensure a premature end to their careers.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:53 AM   #15
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Yeah i saw DB, but i knew it was going to be that bad that i had my mate dl it so i wasn't wasting my time, and then i watched it and then i wanted to an hero, not because i was lyke "OMFG DEY IZ RUIN DB" more because i could of done something useful in that "insert length of movie here" instead of headbutting my desk every 5 mins from falling asleep.

I remember watching the first RE when she's in the hospital i paused to to go do something right when she fell of the bed and i was like "oh look at that her vagoo, awes" the 2nd one i liked nemesis the 3rd was stupid.