Naruto is stepping into... - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-18-2009, 10:34 AM   #1
phyomin
Genin

phyomin has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Naruto is stepping into...

recently, the manga shows Naruto mature so so fast

he learned Sage mode like no one could
he could stay calm after meeting his father
he was trying to understand his enemy first instead of killing him instantly. it is not the level all konoha ninja could do.
now he could even spare his enemy's life

i think the manga is proving that Naruto will grow up to b the one who could bring peace into the Shinobi's world like no one could before.

the maturity of Naruto now is above all other shinobi in the manga. so i'll rank naruto as the No.1. he is like a member of more advanced species then humans who can truly understand forgiveness, love & the value of peace. sasuke is still just a child if compared to Naruto.

agreed w/t me or not? reasons?
phyomin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2009, 10:51 AM   #2
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto is stepping into...

Naruto sure has matured faster than I thought. The first instant of him not reacting when Kakashi was killed was what pointed it out to me. Also, his mindset completely changed after meeting his father, so yeah, he's a different person altogether now...

This might be considered a good thing by most people, but the sad part is that he's most probably going to lose his cheeky, foolish, comical nature now...
Old 05-18-2009, 11:32 AM   #3
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

I doubt he'll lose that side of him, he'll just be a lot more mature now when regarding issues and won't be as clueless. I'd be pissed if he lost that side of him.
liondemon (05-26-2009)
Old 05-18-2009, 11:33 AM   #4
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

I think he'll always be goofy, but he'll just restrict to the proper place and time. He so much more mature and will obviously consider Hinata's love very carefully now.
Old 05-18-2009, 11:33 AM   #5
mogle42
Genin

mogle42 is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree but see this ending like yu yu hakushu.
he becomes friends with everyone then the only fighting is done in competition. yes i know this was attempted before thats why i fell it will be like this even more.
maybe using the jinchurris exclusive to these fights. maybe even using their combined powers and relationships to prevent any wars.
mogle42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:42 AM   #6
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

The manga has taken a very serious tone right now. The goofiness will happen a little, but Naruto will not be the same guy we have know over all this time...
Old 05-19-2009, 12:25 AM   #7
uchihademon91
Chuunin

uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road

hello ppl, isnt it kinda obvious wut narutos personality will end up like.....jiraiya

he'll be goofy alot cuz thats how he is, he enjoys life, but he'll take everythin in a mature way..and wen its appropriate he'll be serious. thats how he's been the whole manga....goofy almost all the time and serious wen circumstances are met

the only difference we'll have is the level of goofiness and seriousness he'll have
liondemon (05-26-2009)
Old 05-19-2009, 12:32 AM   #8
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

Naruto will become the new buddha. He will lose his hands from Rasenshuriken and will be forced to learn genjutsu. He will use genjutsu to shock his opponents and they will cope with his ideas to bring peace.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 02:49 AM   #9
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihademon91 View Post
hello ppl, isnt it kinda obvious wut narutos personality will end up like.....jiraiya

he'll be goofy alot cuz thats how he is, he enjoys life, but he'll take everythin in a mature way..and wen its appropriate he'll be serious. thats how he's been the whole manga....goofy almost all the time and serious wen circumstances are met

the only difference we'll have is the level of goofiness and seriousness he'll have
Naruto was a little Jman all this time. But not any more. He will follow Jman's path but I don't think he will be like him. Jiraiya's thinking is different from Naruto's thinking. Till now Naruto was like Jiraiya but he will change now, after having to shoulder so many responsibilities...

Naruto "WAS" the next Jiraiya....

But now...Hes gonna be...

The next MINATO.....
Old 05-26-2009, 12:18 PM   #10
tsurtsurel12
Newbie Artist

tsurtsurel12 is an unknown quantity at this point

just one more thing left to say
he'll do a great hokage
tsurtsurel12 is offline   Reply With Quote