Who died in the pain arc! - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-26-2009, 09:27 PM   #16
TheJkid
Chuunin

TheJkid is on a distinguished roadTheJkid is on a distinguished road
Re: Who died in the pain arc!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrinaKatt View Post
Just wondering.. where did the 10 years come from? I don't remember that at all. I know she ages from using the chakra from the seal to do a medical regeneration technique on herself, but never have I seen a number added on it.

Tsunade is always under a transformation jutsu, making her appear younger than she really is. When the seal wears off, she is usually exhausted to the point where she can't maintain that illusion any longer. In contrast to the last time she released the seal, during the Pain Arc she didn't use it to heal herself (Well, I would presume), but rather she channeled all the Chakra into everyone else. If thats the case, then she really wouldn't have aged from using it at all, since shortened-lifespan comes from the regeneration (as Kishi says) speeding up the rate at which cells divide.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/169/16/

So... either way, during the Pain arc, she is exhausted after giving out a huge amount of Chakra to protect everyone, that she can't maintain the Transformation anymore. Which doesn't mean she has aged any as a result.
The ten years came from the anime if I rember right!
In theory you sound flawless in that statement however the justsu she uses is what redenerates her If she broke that seal jutsu and used it on several hundred people. Any sensible thing would be that she is going to be very fucked up in the end!
TheJkid is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-27-2009, 08:03 AM   #17
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

sorry man, until i haven't seen the funeral of kakashi i won't believe he is dead...

@IgnisV: nice sig hrhr

greetz
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (05-18-2009)
Old 04-27-2009, 08:18 AM   #18
maddog
Chuunin

maddog is an unknown quantity at this point

i think tsunade will be very exhasuted. but even though hypothetically she gains 10years and become 77, i don't think she'll die because of it. i think danzo should be around that age. and also chiyo of the sand... but chiyo did not die of exhasution.
maddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 05:16 PM   #19
TheJkid
Chuunin

Like I said I don't think she will die becuase of it it but I do believe it will make her weakier to be killed by danzo. Kinda like how the third hokage could have beat the ever living fuck out of orchimaru if he wasn't so old.

Age does hinder the abilities you have in the nija world, We have seen it as living proof through alot of the older more advanced ninja's!

And your allowed that but im saying just don't bust a eye vessel when you see kakashi's funeral!
Old 04-27-2009, 05:21 PM   #20
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,333 Times in 4,062 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJkid View Post
Like I said I don't think she will die becuase of it it but I do believe it will make her weakier to be killed by danzo. Kinda like how the third hokage could have beat the ever living fuck out of orchimaru if he wasn't so old.
Danzou has no reason to kill Tsunade. She's already failed in protecting Konoha which means she's unfit for the title of Hokage.

Quote:
Age does hinder the abilities you have in the nija world, We have seen it as living proof through alot of the older more advanced ninja's!
The only old ninja to show signs of aging in battle was Sarutobi. Orochimaru was sick while Jiraiya fought in top form against Pain. Tsunade was never really that good to begin with which is why she got her arse kicked by Kabuto & was unable to do anything against Pain.

Quote:
And your allowed that but im saying just don't bust a eye vessel when you see kakashi's funeral!
Yeah I think Kakashi is dead. Then again I thought Hinata was dead as well.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 04-27-2009 at 05:22 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 06:13 PM   #21
TheJkid
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Danzou has no reason to kill Tsunade. She's already failed in protecting Konoha which means she's unfit for the title of Hokage..
.... ya but... I like it when tusnde has her jugs in action.... : ( fine danzou doesn't have to kill her.

Quote:
The only old ninja to show signs of aging in battle was Sarutobi. Orochimaru was sick while Jiraiya fought in top form against Pain. Tsunade was never really that good to begin with which is why she got her arse kicked by Kabuto & was unable to do anything against Pain.
-,_-,
|>.>|.... Tsunde got her ass handed to her becuase of a phobia! Chiyo was the second! We heard she used to be better fighting in her youth than what we saw agianst sasori!

Quote:
Yeah I think Kakashi is dead. Then again I thought Hinata was dead as well.
AYE IT would seem that way but if you think about it didn't even look like she got stabbed somewhere important! Her shoulder is what looked to be stabed, I think in the end pain just wanted to fuck with naruto to make him as fucking crazy as he was so he would see his side. Peins dumb fucking idea was to trick naruto in being emo and just walk to his death like a happy emo camper!
Old 04-27-2009, 09:41 PM   #22
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

As much as I wish Kakashi's alive, I am content in his death. Hinata lived after the most unsurvivable attack and followup ever... so if Kakashi lives too, we might as well start having characters put senzu beans and going SSJ10202...
Old 05-18-2009, 12:29 AM   #23
TucanaTheToucan
The Crazy Toucan

TucanaTheToucan is an unknown quantity at this point

Honestly, I won't believe that Kakashi is deceased unless it is officially announced by the series creator himself. Other than that, I think Kakashi is still alive but hanging by a millimeter diameter thread.
TucanaTheToucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:14 AM   #24
uchihademon91
Chuunin

uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road

how often has kishi wrote that characters of naruto cant do this or theyll die... or its physically impossible to do this. or if this happens theyre dead

an example is the sasuke retrieval arc.....supposedly choji and neji should have died. they said so themselves and yet the go walking out fine as ever.

another example.... tsunade said lee would probably not have full function of his arm and leg ever a agian and definitely never fight again....yet with out very little recovery time hes out kick ass with kimmimaro ( one of the most bad asses)

and have we not forgot about gaara.... he was already near death from akatsuki and on top of that they sucked his bijuu out ( which was said to be certain death). that was pretty much overkill there, but then outta no where chiyo pulls a hudini and BRINGS HIM BACK TO LIFE.....

so to say kakashi is dead is pretty over presumptuos

on a side note... tsunade was a way better medical ninja than chiyo( chiyo said so herself) so why would she not have come up wit a jutsu to put her life force into someone else. to ensure she wouldnt lose someone important to her, like she lost her lover and kid brother. she is hokage and she is near death. she needs to do wutever she can to help the future generation. and if naruto isnt ready to be hokage then kakashi is next plausible choice. isnt that wut chiyo did. wen she was near death gave the last of her life to save the kazekage from death. they were both great medical ninjas who fought against each other, would make it nostalgic. pretty much same situation just tsunade would be bringing back a future hokage......if he is really dead

he could just have 1% chakra or even one huundredth of percent chakra...naruto did JUST become a sage. to assume he already mastered the art is a little much.
Wolverine (05-19-2009)
Old 05-18-2009, 11:19 AM   #25
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Kosuke is dead.
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:46 AM   #26
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamabunta View Post
Kosuke is dead.
???

I hope Kakashi does a Jman revival...a permanent one though...
Old 05-18-2009, 06:02 PM   #27
pharix
Chuunin

pharix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesixthhokage View Post
this is random but i just read a fanfic where neji married hinata and i am still trying to claw my eyes out a la madara...
incest ahhhh

Kosuke is that frog that useless Danzo killed
pharix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 12:20 PM   #28
tsurtsurel12
Newbie Artist

tsurtsurel12 is an unknown quantity at this point

in the pein arc died kakashi,chouza and shizune
and shikamaru broke his leg
tsurtsurel12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 12:48 PM   #29
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

chouza didn't die, only shizune kakashi, pa frog, the little frog Danzou killed and a shitload of villagers are presumably dead.

manta is offline   Reply With Quote