Naruto vs Pein performance - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-03-2009, 10:14 PM   #31
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Naruto vs Pein performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
It only said suigetsu was suggesting how to fight KB, not that sasuke would no longer hold back. However, when sasuke merely electricuted KB instead of actually piercing, servering an arm, leg or even worse. Thus proving sasuke was holding back. Infact, his whole strategy was for suigetsu to use his water body jutsu to capture KBs arm so sasuke could then electricute him, immobilising him. And then juugo could attack from above unopposed at full strength to KO KB.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/412/013/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/412/014/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/412/015/

Your right, ^^^Manga^^^ > you!

And sasuke said nothing about being a coward, lol, just you. And it was cleverly stealthy. Well, sasuke is a ninja.

sorry but u fail as much as u always do once agian there is no hidden meaning behind suigetsu's words, as it stands kishi wrote that part and it will remain there till the end of the manga...

Manga>any stupid theory ur trying to pass off.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2009, 10:17 PM   #32
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Both sasuke and naruto use huge amounts of PNJ so does it really matter who is better in terms of manga facts?
Old 05-03-2009, 10:27 PM   #33
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
sorry but u fail as much as u always do once agian there is no hidden meaning behind suigetsu's words, as it stands kishi wrote that part and it will remain there till the end of the manga...

Manga>any stupid theory ur trying to pass off.
LMAO, the only one trying to find hidden meanings is you. Meanwhile, the manga backs up my claims that sasuke was holding back so just let it go and accept you cant win them all.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:59 PM   #34
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
LMAO, the only one trying to find hidden meanings is you. Meanwhile, the manga backs up my claims that sasuke was holding back so just let it go and accept you cant win them all.
I know i always win when it comes to ur theories roflll...

anywho yes u the manga does say the exact words with no further explanation.

So if u discredit kishimoto's words i guess ur now the ultimate loser.. that should be you new name btw.

Ultimate Loser aka UL
Old 05-03-2009, 11:08 PM   #35
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
I know i always win when it comes to ur theories roflll...

anywho yes u the manga does say the exact words with no further explanation.

So if u discredit kishimoto's words i guess ur now the ultimate loser.. that should be you new name btw.

Ultimate Loser aka UL
LMAO! Suigetsu said they were holding back, then suggetsed they shouldnt. however, as Ive already proven. The manag shows they were still holding back exept now they were working together, thats all.

So again, Manga>your reinterpritation of what should be!

And you nickname shall be "Freaky ass gobbler". Well, Ill just call you FAG for short, OK

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 05-03-2009, 11:23 PM   #36
Myth
Kage

Quote:
LMAO! Suigetsu said they were holding back, then suggetsed they shouldnt. however, as Ive already proven. The manag shows they were still holding back exept now they were working together, thats all.

So again, Manga>your reinterpritation of what should be!

And you nickname shall be "Freaky ass gobbler". Well, Ill just call you FAG for short, OK
Now Suigetsu didn't suggest shit thats what u want to believe.. like it or not u can take this page here...http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/412/007/ and shove it up ass, where it clearly says.. we must fight a if we are to kill.. ONLY THEN WILL WE CAPTURE HIM WITHOUT ACTUALLY KILLING HIM" Kishi just flat out said those 4 are weaker then killer bee and to get their goal they must fight to kill which would only cause a defeat and not an actual kill.

Call me w/e u want lol at the end of the day im not the laughing stock of the naruto section...
Old 05-03-2009, 11:35 PM   #37
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Now Suigetsu didn't suggest shit thats what u want to believe.. like it or not u can take this page here...http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/412/007/ and shove it up ass, where it clearly says.. we must fight a if we are to kill.. ONLY THEN WILL WE CAPTURE HIM WITHOUT ACTUALLY KILLING HIM" Kishi just flat out said those 4 are weaker then killer bee and to get their goal they must fight to kill which would only cause a defeat and not an actual kill.

Call me w/e u want lol at the end of the day im not the laughing stock of the naruto section...
Lol, I know what it says. And I also know that Suigetsu doesnt call the shots, sasuke does. So, when suigetsu tells sasuke what to do, I chalk it up to a suggestion because again, sasuke calls the shots not suigetsu. ALl you can get from his statement is that they were holding back, not they will not anymore because again, sasuke calls the shots.

Most importantly, again, the manga shows they were holding back juts trying to KO KB.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/412/013/

Also, I really care less what a bunch of hypocritical narutards think about me, lol. I suppose Obamas Horrible because Fox news say so too, right?

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 05-03-2009, 11:49 PM   #38
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Lol, I know what it says. And I also know that Suigetsu doesnt call the shots, sasuke does. So, when suigetsu tells sasuke what to do, I chalk it up to a suggestion because again, sasuke calls the shots not suigetsu. ALl you can get from his statement is that they were holding back, not they will not anymore because again, sasuke calls the shots.

Most importantly, again, the manga shows they were holding back juts trying to KO KB.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/412/013/

Also, I really care less what a bunch of hypocritical narutards think about me, lol. I suppose Obamas Horrible because Fox news say so too, right?
sorry bud but just cause sasuke calls the shots doesn't give u the right to take suigetsu's words as suggestion... manga>you

its funny the entire naruto section thinks ur a moron and calls u out and they are all narutards .... *sighs* u are wet behind the ears kid thats all i gotta say...

thread for me./
Old 05-03-2009, 11:56 PM   #39
maddog
Chuunin

maddog is an unknown quantity at this point

about the fight with Killerbee.

i also don't think Sasuke's team was holding back. but i will say it again, Killerbee was holding back. because he saw it as an opportunity to escape...
maddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:06 AM   #40
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Team Hawk were not holding back after the initial test of strength, Sasuke knew once he used "Amaterasu," that they were basically dead. It was a desperate move after being nearly killed twice in about 15 minutes of combat; injuries and arrogance can be deadly.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:09 AM   #41
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
sorry bud but just cause sasuke calls the shots doesn't give u the right to take suigetsu's words as suggestion... manga>you

its funny the entire naruto section thinks ur a moron and calls u out and they are all narutards .... *sighs* u are wet behind the ears kid thats all i gotta say...

thread for me./
LMAO, if ten ten said how team Gai should fight, you wouldnt take it seriously so dont try and interprit manga to fit your own prefernce.

manga and Me>>>you!

And I didnt call the whole section narutards. Just a select few who know who they are so take my comments out of context, as usuall

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
Team Hawk were not holding back after the initial test of strength, Sasuke knew once he used "Amaterasu," that they were basically dead. It was a desperate move after being nearly killed twice in about 15 minutes of combat; injuries and arrogance can be deadly.
Seriously? Did you not read my previous posts showing that they were holding back?

If not then here.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/412/013/ Suigetsu uses his water body to trap KBs arm after juugo lures KB in.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/412/014/ Sasuke uses chidori to merely stun KB with a shock instead of piercing him or worse.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/412/015/ Then Juugo goes for the KO.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 05-04-2009 at 12:14 AM.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:27 AM   #42
maddog
Chuunin

maddog is an unknown quantity at this point

IN every Shinobi Mission that is given to you, you never hold anything back.

if Team Hawk held back, they were sure to die. even if their mission was only to capture KB, they knew that they had to give it their all. the three Manga pages that you posted KYF, simply says that they are giving it all they've got just to capture KB. they won't kill him, but that doesn't mean they were giving less of an effort just to capture him...
maddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:27 AM   #43
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
lmao, if ten ten said how team gai should fight, you wouldnt take it seriously so dont try and interprit manga to fit your own prefernce.

Manga and me>>>you!

And i didnt call the whole section narutards. Just a select few who know who they are so take my comments out of context, as usuall

Seriously? Did you not read my previous posts showing that they were holding back?

If not then here.http://www.onemanga.com/naruto/412/013/ suigetsu uses his water body to trap kbs arm after juugo lures kb in.
http://www.onemanga.com/naruto/412/014/ sasuke uses chidori to merely stun kb with a shock instead of piercing him or worse.
http://www.onemanga.com/naruto/412/015/ then juugo goes for the ko.
but the whole naruto section makes fun of you though!
Old 05-04-2009, 12:32 AM   #44
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog View Post
IN every Shinobi Mission that is given to you, you never hold anything back.

if Team Hawk held back, they were sure to die. even if their mission was only to capture KB, they knew that they had to give it their all. the three Manga pages that you posted KYF, simply says that they are giving it all they've got just to capture KB. they won't kill him, but that doesn't mean they were giving less of an effort just to capture him...
If anything after Sasuke was nearly killed, the "do not kill" directive became a secondary priority after survival... "Amaterasu" was a desperate move that could have killed Killer Bee, Sasuke was not playing around then and neither were Juugo or Suigetsu.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:55 AM   #45
Myth
Kage

lol kyf just thanked a guy who said "sasukes team wasn't holding back but killer bee was " lmaooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog View Post
about the fight with Killerbee.

i also don't think Sasuke's team was holding back. but i will say it again, Killerbee was holding back. because he saw it as an opportunity to escape...