Naruto vs Pein performance - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-04-2009, 01:10 PM   #61
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto vs Pein performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Wasn't Sasuke holding back until Suigetsu suggested they go for the kill?
I guess he wanted to gauge Bee's skills before he actually engaged him in battle. Or he could just be holding back since he didn't think Bee was "good enough" for him...

Either ways....on an ending note....all I'll say is that ultimately Killerbee was stronger than Sasuke and could have killed him if he intended to - just like ITACHI....

Old 05-04-2009, 01:25 PM   #62
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Wasn't Sasuke holding back until Suigetsu suggested they go for the kill?
but where kb stabbed him was before when suigetsu suggested that.lol
lamps123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 05:17 PM   #63
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

also to add more to this losers denial.. manga also clearly says "that killer bee didn't need to bring out the 8 tails he had it under control" but he got excited as he said cause sasuke wasn't to bad which he wasn't....
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 05:34 PM   #64
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Sighs, get over it myth. The manga panels I posted prove Sasuke was holding back still. i mean sasuke had an oppertunity to chidori a big hole in KBs right side or to sever a limb, but all sasuke did was merely electricute the guy so Juugo could get a chance to KO him.

Its done and over, Manga>Myth!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 05:58 PM   #65
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Sighs, get over it myth. The manga panels I posted prove Sasuke was holding back still. i mean sasuke had an oppertunity to chidori a big hole in KBs right side or to sever a limb, but all sasuke did was merely electricute the guy so Juugo could get a chance to KO him.

Even if we agree that Sasuke was holding back...that still portrays him as stupid and cocky considering he fought a stronger opponent who was able to hold his own in a 1 on 3 matchup and took him lightly, which was a big mistake...
Old 05-04-2009, 06:05 PM   #66
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF?? View Post
Even if we agree that Sasuke was holding back...that still portrays him as stupid and cocky considering he fought a stronger opponent who was able to hold his own in a 1 on 3 matchup and took him lightly, which was a big mistake...
cocky yes, stupid no! Fighting to win and fighting to capture are two different things. And seeing as how it everyones first try at capturing someone, its understandable they would make amature mistakes. Lol, it also didnt help that KB was so freaking strong.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 05-04-2009, 06:17 PM   #67
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Quote:
cocky yes, stupid no! Fighting to win and fighting to capture are two different things. And seeing as how it everyones first try at capturing someone, its understandable they would make amature mistakes. Lol, it also didnt help that KB was so freaking strong.
LOL....that was one serious problem coz then even when they wanted to kill him, they couldn't until Sasuke tried his Amaterasu, but KB still survived nonetheless.

I wonder, if they ever actually had to kill him, what they would do...considering that not even Amaterasu was enough to kill him...
Old 05-04-2009, 10:59 PM   #68
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

Amazing. This has turned into a Sasuke thread.

Sasuke holding back? Yeah right. Using Amasteru isn't holding back. Your best jutsu in your arsenal? Don't make me laugh. That's like Naruto using all 9 tails or Rock Lee/Guy unlocks all 8 gates because they holding back.

Alright. For you Sasuke fans.

Naruto defeated him since this chapter:http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/3/18/

Okay. It's fine people. Don't cry now. Uchiha boy will be able to kill something besides reptiles one day.

Back on Topic:
Okay. Whoever is the best at deceiving their opponents in a fight is the winner. Seriously. Naruto put a lot of strategy into this battle.

Sage mode speed gave the Rasengan more power and a higher chance of the opponent being hit because Naruto gains speed.

Are you forgetting about how he stomped God Realm? Mass kage bunshins as rocks. The most clever thing i've ever fucking seen in the manga.

Jinchuuriki > All

Last edited by Silverblade; 05-04-2009 at 11:01 PM.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:05 PM   #69
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:

u see there you go agian sorry to what u posted but what u posted is a bunch of useless shit that u interpret of holding back meanwhile

the fucking author himself says they fought to kill

also if ur so right how come nobody else agrees with u ?????

no matter what u say the authors words are gonna be above urs.. the panels u posted mean nothing cause they prove nothing u interpret them as holding back BUT KISHIMOTO DOESN'T GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT WHAT U INTERPRET HE WROTE IT IN THE WAY HE WANTED TO.

i PUT THE SENTENCE IN CAPS PRAYING U MIGHT FINALLY UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT U POSTED is not proof

Last edited by Myth; 05-04-2009 at 11:06 PM.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:45 PM   #70
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
u see there you go agian sorry to what u posted but what u posted is a bunch of useless shit that u interpret of holding back meanwhile

the fucking author himself says they fought to kill

also if ur so right how come nobody else agrees with u ?????

no matter what u say the authors words are gonna be above urs.. the panels u posted mean nothing cause they prove nothing u interpret them as holding back BUT KISHIMOTO DOESN'T GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT WHAT U INTERPRET HE WROTE IT IN THE WAY HE WANTED TO.

i PUT THE SENTENCE IN CAPS PRAYING U MIGHT FINALLY UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT U POSTED is not proof

I dont care how many naruto fanatics dont agree with me, but the manga proves sasuke was holding back herehttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/412/014/ Sasuke used chidori to electricute his opponent instead of cuting of piercing him. Lol, thats like naruto using his rasengan to merely push someone off balance.

Manga shows sasuke was holding back until he unleashed his MS and then it was too late.

Myths whinny oppinion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Manga panel proof!

Lol, ive posted this like ten times now and you still disagree with the manga itself, lol. Seriously dude, your beyond a narutard. Your like "narugumped", lol.

[QUOTE=Silverblade;1697025]
Quote:
Amazing. This has turned into a Sasuke thread.

Sasuke holding back? Yeah right. Using Amasteru isn't holding back. Your best jutsu in your arsenal? Don't make me laugh. That's like Naruto using all 9 tails or Rock Lee/Guy unlocks all 8 gates because they holding back.
I said sasuke was holding back until he unleashed him MS, not the whole fight.

Quote:
Back on Topic:
Okay. Whoever is the best at deceiving their opponents in a fight is the winner. Seriously. Naruto put a lot of strategy into this battle.
To correct you, deception is a tactic not a strategy. And satrtegy determines a winner not tactics.

Quote:
Sage mode speed gave the Rasengan more power and a higher chance of the opponent being hit because Naruto gains speed.

Are you forgetting about how he stomped God Realm? Mass kage bunshins as rocks. The most clever thing i've ever fucking seen in the manga.

Jinchuuriki > All
Last I checked, naruto cant manifest KBs so that skill was pure PNJ. SImply because if naruto would summond a mass of KBs god realm wouldve noticed. Also, God realm wouldve noticed two KBs sneak up and hendge into two rocks right beside him.

PNJhttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/442/09/

PNJhttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/442/06/

Just as sasuke cant summon manda with no chakra. Naruto cannot manifest AN asslod of of KBs into rocks.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 05-04-2009 at 11:56 PM.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:58 PM   #71
Myth
Kage

Quote:
I dont care how many naruto fanatics dont agree with me, but the manga proves sasuke was holding back herehttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/412/014/ Sasuke used chidori to electricute his opponent instead of cuting of piercing him. Lol, thats like naruto using his rasengan to merely push someone off balance.

Manga shows sasuke was holding back until he unleashed his MS and then it was too late.

Lol, ive posted this like ten times now and you still disagree with the manga itself, lol. Seriously dude, your beyond a narutard. Your like "narugumped", lol.
The manga also says they were fighting to kill so because the enitre naruto section disgaress with u we are all naruto fanatics and narutards don't say its only a few cause if u check the thread its everybody whos active in this section.....

Argue it till u die manga words written in by kishimoto will enver change.. u provided panel that u interpreted as sasuke holding back thats ur OPINION on what u saw not fact .. but there is fact that clearly says they weren't holding back...

bitch and whine all u want u lost this one just as u lost every other 1 u tried to win...
Old 05-05-2009, 12:01 AM   #72
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/411/10/
Lol Uchiha

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/411/16/
HEY LOOK THE CHIDORI BLADE YOU SPOKE OF

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/411/18/
FAIL. Manga proves this.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/412/016/
eh?

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/412/017/
No scratches

Sasuke was about to get his ass handed to him for the third time by Killerbee. That is why he used Amasteru. Not only that. The noob got his team mate caught on fire as well. Holding back? LOL his signature jutsus didn't do shit to bee. LMAO

Again. Naruto would steam roll Sasuke. OK? GET IT?

PAIN would also Steam Roll Sasuke and feed it to Zetsu.

Last edited by Silverblade; 05-05-2009 at 12:02 AM.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:03 AM   #73
jah2323
Academy Student

jah2323 is an unknown quantity at this point

seriously. KYF and even myth to a degree... but mainly KYF.

STFU.

i'm sick of every thread being turned into sasuke is the greatest. he's stronger than naruto and should have killed him. sasuke was holding back. sharigan greater than all.

I wish the mods would just ban you or something for polluting threads with this stupid sasuke crap.
jah2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:27 AM   #74
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/411/10/
Lol Uchiha

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/411/16/
HEY LOOK THE CHIDORI BLADE YOU SPOKE OF

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/411/18/
FAIL. Manga proves this.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/412/016/
eh?

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/412/017/
No scratches

Sasuke was about to get his ass handed to him for the third time by Killerbee. That is why he used Amasteru. Not only that. The noob got his team mate caught on fire as well. Holding back? LOL his signature jutsus didn't do shit to bee. LMAO

Again. Naruto would steam roll Sasuke. OK? GET IT?

PAIN would also Steam Roll Sasuke and feed it to Zetsu.
WFT was that? All you showed me was sasuke initial attack on KB. yet you missed herehttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/412/014/ When sasuke used the ultimate cutting and piercing weapon to merely electricute. Seriously, how can anyone deny sasuke was holding back in that instance?

And naruto is still too slow to streamrole anything. Other than ending up like this once his assistance stop assisting and the his favorible circumstances went out the window, lol.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/435/016/

Quote:
Originally Posted by jah2323 View Post
seriously. KYF and even myth to a degree... but mainly KYF.

STFU.

i'm sick of every thread being turned into sasuke is the greatest. he's stronger than naruto and should have killed him. sasuke was holding back. sharigan greater than all.

I wish the mods would just ban you or something for polluting threads with this stupid sasuke crap.
1. Lamp123 brought sasuke vs KB up, not me.

2. I never said sasuke was the greatest, strongest ect about any SG. Thats all you buddy.

3. Why dont you GTFO if you dont like a difference of oppinion noob.

4. im well aware this is a heavily favored naruto forum. And Im also well aware that any sasuke fans get discriminated against and insulted. Not matter how much they actually like the guy. Anyways, get over it already!

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 05-05-2009 at 12:32 AM.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:37 AM   #75
Myth
Kage

^^^ are u retarded CHIDORI CANNOT CUT U IDIOT IT NEVER DID AND NEVER WILL ITS A PIERCING JUTSU...

The only lighting technique which can cut is the CHIDORI KATANA AKA sword...