Naruto vs Pein performance - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-06-2009, 04:13 AM   #91
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto vs Pein performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Lol, youve truely lost it now myth. Kakashi cut demon realm in half with chidori "manga proof" and you stil wont accept it. Thats creepy!

And even more manga proof youll just ignore , but proves you wrong as usuallhttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/114/04/
Cidori can cut anything!!!

Let it go myth. Ive proved chidori can cut and pierce anything making it a more effective weapon than fuuton.
brilliant myth,absolutely brilliant
you see there are not many futon users its about only naruto that can use fuuton now,
and the only futon justu he has is frs,
so its no good comparing it as a cutting tool when we havent seen what fuuton can do.but as myth said and proved futon is more of a cutting tech that raiton.
anyway you were raiki is more effective in cutting but the thing is that it is an s-ranked justu also being a lighting justu so can be compared with an s-ranked fuuton justu too frs,
now tell which is more effecting cutting a robot(which he dint really cut) and cutting mountains.(since they are both s-ranked).
lamps123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2009, 05:19 PM   #92
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

thanks for the thanks guys glad u appreciated the post lol...

btw lamps raikri isn't even close to being compared to frs or rs. While Raikiri is an s rank jutsu the jutsu itself sucks it cannot fly like the frs and it certainly cannot do damage at the level of rs... in fact rs is so bad ass it was classified as a kinjutsu=forbidden. But naruto improved the technique and made it fly..

Raikiri isn't half of what rs or frs is i mean its garbage compared to the regular rasengan.. and anyone who thinks otherwise is a total moron.. Rasengan >chidori/raikiri and any variation..

Frs/rs>all lighting jutsu .. simply cause of the damage and impact it makes.. we already saw which move is the more powerful 1... and we have seen which move is deadlier... as well.. the only lighting jutsu that cuts is CHIDORI KATANA. thats all as stated in the data book "chidori is a piercing move" one manga trans just fucks it up as always.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 06:24 PM   #93
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post

btw lamps raikri isn't even close to being compared to frs or rs. While Raikiri is an s rank jutsu the jutsu itself sucks it cannot fly like the frs and it certainly cannot do damage at the level of rs... in fact rs is so bad ass it was classified as a kinjutsu=forbidden. But naruto improved the technique and made it fly..

Raikiri isn't half of what rs or frs is i mean its garbage compared to the regular rasengan.. and anyone who thinks otherwise is a total moron.. Rasengan >chidori/raikiri and any variation..

Frs/rs>all lighting jutsu .. simply cause of the damage and impact it makes.. we already saw which move is the more powerful 1... and we have seen which move is deadlier... as well.. the only lighting jutsu that cuts is CHIDORI KATANA. thats all as stated in the data book "chidori is a piercing move" one manga trans just fucks it up as always.
all said and proved myth but the problem is kyf would never agree,i dont know what he would come up with next but i bet it would be as ususal,
in that your link that helped kyf explain how to make a justu,
it also says only a fire justu of equal level can beat wind,i pray kyf reads that,
i bet what he would say is manga>your post,when there nothing he is provvving in the manga,lol
lamps123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:43 PM   #94
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamps123 View Post
all said and proved myth but the problem is kyf would never agree,i dont know what he would come up with next but i bet it would be as ususal,
in that your link that helped kyf explain how to make a justu,
it also says only a fire justu of equal level can beat wind,i pray kyf reads that,
i bet what he would say is manga>your post,when there nothing he is provvving in the manga,lol
only i looked further as i always do since i pretty much anticipate what he will post after a reply that cannot be countered. so i found a cool little link which i bookmarked which will close his mouth up as always...

He can say manga>me the thing is nobody agress with what he said thus its obviously wrong since if it was right someone would comment on it.. all i did was post manga links with a highlighted arrow for him and data book links explaing elements and jutsu..

Also there's plenty of proof in the manga which he obviously will never find that shows chidori/raikiri cannot cut SHIT... i bookmarked all those links..

Last edited by Myth; 05-06-2009 at 09:47 PM.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:29 PM   #95
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamps123 View Post
brilliant myth,absolutely brilliant
you see there are not many futon users its about only naruto that can use fuuton now,
and the only futon justu he has is frs,
so its no good comparing it as a cutting tool when we havent seen what fuuton can do.but as myth said and proved futon is more of a cutting tech that raiton.
anyway you were raiki is more effective in cutting but the thing is that it is an s-ranked justu also being a lighting justu so can be compared with an s-ranked fuuton justu too frs,
now tell which is more effecting cutting a robot(which he dint really cut) and cutting mountains.(since they are both s-ranked).
LMAO, thats my post lamp, not Myths.

And coparing a robot by a B ranked raiton to a hollow mountain by an S ranked.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/421/10/ Lol, it took the strongest fuuton jutsu to cut the tip of a hollow mountain.

Raiton is the more effective cutting and piercing tool. And fact, raiton is the only thing that can cut or pierce earth style. Thus more proof of raitons supiriority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post

LMAO! An FRS cant penitrate earth style because only raiton can do that.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/333/16-17/ "read the ;ower captions". Raitons is the only > to earth.

Anyways, weres Proof of a low level fuuton jutsu cutting through something? ANswer, there isnt one. FRS is the only fuuton jutsu strong enough to vut through a human body, while Chodiri, a B ranked jutsu can cut through something far denser than the human body,http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/112/14/ However, chodir cuts through it like hot knife through butter, lol.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/113/16-17/

And again kakashi explains why raiton is supirior to fuutonhttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/114/04/

See, its takes the FRS "AN S ranked fuuton jutsu" to compare to a simple B ranked raiton jutsu like chidori, thus proving raiton is the more effective cuting weapon, fact proven by the manga!

Even more proof that chidori cuts and Myth is mentaly handicaped!
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/358/16/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/415/06/
^Undenyable proof that chidori cuts!

And if Im wrong, prove me wrong. Dont just disagree and ignore the manga evidence I have supplied to prove my point.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 05-06-2009 at 11:04 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:04 PM   #96
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
LMAO, thats my post lamp, not Myths.
Anyways, weres Proof of a low level fuuton jutsu cutting through something? ANswer, there isnt one. FRS is the only fuuton jutsu strong enough to vut through a human body, while Chodiri, a B ranked jutsu can cut through something far denser than the human body,http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/112/14/ However, chodir cuts through it like hot knife through butter, lol.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/113/16-17/
Actually he was referring to my post the on thanked by the sixthhokage and him... first of all lighting can pierce earth because it the stronger element.. Just as Wind is stronger then lighting.. Water cannot break earth because earth is stronger.. while water could beat fire because fire is weaker.. its all a cycle u get it.. just cause lighting can penetrate earth doesn't mean it can do the same for other elements.. Naruto merely manipulated his wind element ans sliced through a waterfall like nothing.. Raiton cannot do that cause the user would kill himself by electrocution.. I posted data book proof to how elements work yet u still completely missed it... and u replied with lighting>earth which we all know just like wind>lighting...
Quote:
And again kakashi explains why raiton is supirior to fuutonhttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/114/04/
And again this link proves nothing because of the crappy as translation... While once again u ignore data book fact which was written by the author himself..

"After concentrating all the chakra into the arm, Kakashi and Sasuke use their quickness and the power of the thrust from the chakra to pierce any object with the extended forearm." from the first data book

Chidori/Raikiri is a piercing move not cutting it never cut anything only sasuke's chidori sword did and thats because its a shape of a sword and cut through a soft tentacle.

Quote:
See, its takes the FRS "AN S ranked fuuton jutsu" to compare to a simple B ranked raiton jutsu like chidori, thus proving raiton is the more effective cuting weapon, fact proven by the manga!
Also chidori/raikir never cut a mountain u dumb ass it peirces through earth itself because earth is weaker then lighting just as if sasuke's lighting attacks collided with rs or frs all his lighting attack would fail because of the elemental disadvantage he is at... Also are u blind or plain stupid first thing is first its been posted by me 10 times already here is the 11th time.. chidori = A rank jutsu(never cut through shit only pierced), Raikiri exclusive to kakashi = S rank jutsu all from the data book(never cut through anything but pierced as well).. Just use your head if chidori or raikiri can cut.. why couldn't sasuke CUT garras sand BUT HE MERELY PIERCED HIM... Why when kakashi hit his raikir on his earth wall after pain dodge it did the wall CRUMBLE but not CUT.. U see where i am going with this... and the fact that u comapre a shitty ass technique like raikir or chidori which is COMPLETE BULLSHIT IN FRONT OF A REGULAR RASEGAN MANGAAAAAAAAAA PROOOOOFFFFFF... is beyond sad.... Frs can do thing none of sasuke's variations can and forget kakashi cause he has no variations other then his raikiri being S rank and sasuke's chidori A rank.. Frs creates craters.. rs does damage as the cellular level severing every never and cell in ur body which can never be repaired not even by TSUNADE.. this jutsu was classified not s rank but FORBIDDEN... it can fly exapnd etc etc.. this jutsu outclasses every jutsu in the manga cept a few... amaterasu,susano,death god... this justsu is actually very similar to amaterasu there's no way of stopping it u can only dodge and even THEN NARUTO CAN EXPAND IT AND KILL U.

Quote:
And if Im wrong, prove me wrong. Dont just disagree and ignore the manga evidence I have supplied to prove my point.
I did prove u wrong which is why 2 people thanked my post and said how brillaint it was check the last post on the previous page.. manga evidence, data book reference.. Ur arguing manga facts and data books urself ur saying "lighting beats wind" u stupid mother fuker opps i flamed how can u say that when right here it says

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/316/02/ "the ability to CUT AND SEVER ANYTHINGGGGGGG

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/333/13/ wind is stronger then lighting.. yet u said "kakashi says that lighting is more superior.. and the board isn't suppose to mock u after those statements.. grow the fuck up and stop trying to get the last word in.. U LOST the moment u said lighting>wind...
Old 05-06-2009, 11:21 PM   #97
maddog
Chuunin

maddog is an unknown quantity at this point

again i'll put my two cents in... i know this was said before. but just for emphasis...

didn't Yamato say to Naruto that because he is Wind Type, it will a great advantage against Sasuke's Lightning Type Jutsus. i think that literally explains it. Fuuton beats Raiton.

but if we are talking about Element Capabilities, i can't put Lightnig above Wind. if that be the case, then why doesn't the people of Komugakure invade Sunagakure if lightning is really that much superior to wind.

i guess i don't need manga evidence to prove anything. because i think it's common sense to conclude that Lightning, Wind, Water, Fire, and Earth are balanced elements, and it can never be said that one element is much superior to the other. one may be strong against another, and weak against another. but taking it in its totality, they are all elements which are created equal...
maddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:23 PM   #98
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog View Post
again i'll put my two cents in... i know this was said before. but just for emphasis...

didn't Yamato say to Naruto that because he is Wind Type, it will a great advantage against Sasuke's Lightning Type Jutsus. i think that literally explains it. Fuuton beats Raiton.

but if we are talking about Element Capabilities, i can't put Lightnig above Wind. if that be the case, then why doesn't the people of Komugakure invade Sunagakure if lightning is really that much superior to wind.

i guess i don't need manga evidence to prove anything. because i think it's common sense to conclude that Lightning, Wind, Water, Fire, and Earth are balanced elements, and it can never be said that one element is much superior to the other. one may be strong against another, and weak against another. but taking it in its totality, they are all elements which are created equal...
ur right wind is stronger then lighting the poste da link on the post before yours it says so i also posted databook reference that says so too.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:26 PM   #99
maddog
Chuunin

yup. i read the link. i just emphasized on it.

Old 05-06-2009, 11:26 PM   #100
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

[QUOTE=Myth;1697943]
Quote:
Actually he was referring to my post the on thanked by the sixthhokage and him... first of all lighting can pierce earth because it the stronger element.. Just as Wind is stronger then lighting.. Water cannot break earth because earth is stronger.. while water could beat fire because fire is weaker.. its all a cycle u get it.. just cause lighting can penetrate earth doesn't mean it can do the same for other elements.. Naruto merely manipulated his wind element ans sliced through a waterfall like nothing.. Raiton cannot do that cause the user would kill himself by electrocution.. I posted data book proof to how elements work yet u still completely missed it... and u replied with lighting>earth which we all know just like wind>lighting...
And again this link proves nothing because of the crappy as translation... While once again u ignore data book fact which was written by the author himself..
Wind cant cut dense material like earth style, but raiton can. Proving raiton is the supirior cutting weapon.

And the elementals weaknesses the elements have are mostly because of chemistry like wind "oxygen" feuls fire, while water cools and negates the chimical reaction that make fire burn. And Wind cuts raiton because raiton cuts strong materials like earth ect, but fuuton is just soft air with no actual form.

However, comparing the two. It takes An S ranked fuuton to do the same damgage a B ranked raiton jutsu can. And its even more obvious becuase Raiton is the only thing that can cut earth style.

Raiton is the supirior weapon>to fuuton! Manga proved!

Quote:

"After concentrating all the chakra into the arm, Kakashi and Sasuke use their quickness and the power of the thrust from the chakra to pierce any object with the extended forearm." from the first data book

Chidori/Raikiri is a piercing move not cutting it never cut anything only sasuke's chidori sword did and thats because its a shape of a sword and cut through a soft tentacle.
Wheres the link to this info?

WFT chifori lance cut thishttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/415/06/ and this
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/358/16/

Chidori cuts, Proof^.

And the FRS cut through some hollow mountain tip herehttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/421/10/

Quote:
Also chidori/raikir never cut a mountain u dumb ass it peirces through earth itself because earth is weaker then lighting just as if sasuke's lighting attacks collided with rs or frs all his lighting attack would fail because of the elemental disadvantage he is at... Also are u blind or plain stupid first thing is first its been posted by me 10 times already here is the 11th time.. chidori = A rank jutsu(never cut through shit only pierced), Raikiri exclusive to kakashi = S rank jutsu all from the data book(never cut through anything but pierced as well).. Just use your head if chidori or raikiri can cut.. why couldn't sasuke CUT garras sand BUT HE MERELY PIERCED HIM... Why when kakashi hit his raikir on his earth wall after pain dodge it did the wall CRUMBLE but not CUT.. U see where i am going with this... and the fact that u comapre a shitty ass technique like raikir or chidori which is COMPLETE BULLSHIT IN FRONT OF A REGULAR RASEGAN MANGAAAAAAAAAA PROOOOOFFFFFF... is beyond sad.... Frs can do thing none of sasuke's variations can and forget kakashi cause he has no variations other then his raikiri being S rank and sasuke's chidori A rank.. Frs creates craters.. rs does damage as the cellular level severing every never and cell in ur body which can never be repaired not even by TSUNADE.. this jutsu was classified not s rank but FORBIDDEN... it can fly exapnd etc etc.. this jutsu outclasses every jutsu in the manga cept a few... amaterasu,susano,death god... this justsu is actually very similar to amaterasu there's no way of stopping it u can only dodge and even THEN NARUTO CAN EXPAND IT AND KILL U.
1. sasukes chidori is a B ranked jutsu, not S lmao!

2. I just proved chidori cuts so put your foot in your mouth.

3 LMAO! FRS can cause damage on the cellular level, meanhwile, chidori can cut the whole body into pieces, lamo. Chidori wins!

Quote:
I did prove u wrong which is why 2 people thanked my post and said how brillaint it was check the last post on the previous page.. manga evidence, data book reference.. Ur arguing manga facts and data books urself ur saying "lighting beats wind" u stupid mother fuker opps i flamed how can u say that when right here it says
Two narutoards agreed with you, how suprising Seriously, Ive posted manga evidence while youve sat back and claimed your bias thank yous as proof, but oppions are like assholes, everyone has one so youve proved nothing.

Quote:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/316/02/ "the ability to CUT AND SEVER ANYTHINGGGGGGG

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/333/13/ wind is stronger then lighting.. yet u said "kakashi says that lighting is more superior.. and the board isn't suppose to mock u after those statements.. grow the fuck up and stop trying to get the last word in.. U LOST the moment u said lighting>wind...
LMAO! FRS is the only fuutom jutsu to sever anything because herehttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/92/09/ sand jounin uses a basic fuuton attack exepthttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/92/20/ this is all it did, lol. Some lacerations, no severing, lamo! Proof, basic wind jutsu are less effective than basic raiton jutsu.

Again, I have taken your post and broke it down. Yet, you have still yet to prove something. All you can do is have a bunch of narutards biasly agree which isnt proof, just oppinions.

@Maddog:

All Im trying to prove is that raiton is a suprior cutting weapon, not able to beat fuuton in a match. Just, its the supirior cutting weapon because it takes FRS to perform as good as a basic raiton jutsu like chidori.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 05-06-2009 at 11:29 PM.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:41 PM   #101
maddog
Chuunin

ok, i'm out of it. i'm going back to being a spectator...
Old 05-06-2009, 11:48 PM   #102
jah2323
Academy Student

jah2323 is an unknown quantity at this point

Seriously.

Where the hell are the mods?

KYF. every thread you clutter it up with stupid ass SASUKE SHIT. PLEASE STOP.

Here's the official title of this thread:

Naruto & Bleach Central Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga > Naruto vs Pein performance

not Naruto vs pein performance and a bunch of STUPID ASS SHIT ABOUT HOW BADASS SASUKE IS AND HIS CHIDORI...

Seriously. STOP.

Last edited by jah2323; 05-06-2009 at 11:51 PM.
jah2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:53 PM   #103
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Oh no, the noob fake account of popinion is being Bias towards something thats not Naruto.

Listen dude, Lamp123 brought up sasuke vs KB and its just turned into this so blame everyone else thats talks about sasuke too, not just me. Well, simply because you sound bias just adressing me when Im not the only one keeping the debate about sasuke going.

EDIT: this is still the same thread you bitched about before so stop BSing. ive only filled this thread with sasuke crap, no others.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 05-06-2009 at 11:54 PM.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:56 PM   #104
Myth
Kage

I deleted my other post way to long and i feel bad for u if people read it so in short...

The only lighting move that can cut is Chidori Eisu(Chidori spear) Rank A, btw the orig chidori is rank A as well not b nimrod, and kakashi's version is Rank S.

U said a basic lighting attack can do what a strong wind attack does.. only its not basic its Ranked A and it never yet cut a human only a piece of clay lol and a tenetacle double lol

As far as basic goes... Baki did this http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/92/20/ by using this http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/92/09/ he simply manipulated his element which is wind and murdered the poor guy... and a wind blade cannot be stopped where as a lighting blade can be dodge.. since it really chakra visible to the eye.. while all wind iis, is a power gust that can sever everything and anything...

Lighting can cut and only sasuke Variation was shown to do so however its avoidable where as a wind technique or plain manipulation of the element cannot be avoided...

Rs> aall lighting attacks

Frs>most attaks in the manga
Old 05-07-2009, 12:06 AM   #105
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

[QUOTE=Myth;1697975]
Quote:
I deleted my other post way to long and i feel bad for u if people read it so in short...

The only lighting move that can cut is Chidori Eisu(Chidori spear) Rank A, btw the orig chidori is rank A as well not b nimrod, and kakashi's version is Rank S.
Chidori a basic raiton jutsu. its simple and doesnt take much chakra unlike FRS.

Quote:
U said a basic lighting attack can do what a strong wind attack does.. only its not basic its Ranked A and it never yet cut a human only a piece of clay lol and a tenetacle double lol
Each one far thiker than a human body which takes the FRS to cut, a basic wind jutsu cant do anything but give lacerations.

Quote:
As far as basic goes... Baki did this http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/92/20/ by using this http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/92/09/ he simply manipulated his element which is wind and murdered the poor guy... and a wind blade cannot be stopped where as a lighting blade can be dodge.. since it really chakra visible to the eye.. while all wind iis, is a power gust that can sever everything and anything...
Dude, look at what you posted. the wind attack only cut hiatei, causing him to bleed out. The jutsu didnt sever anything, lol.

Basic wind<Basic raiton

Quote:
Lighting can cut and only sasuke Variation was shown to do so however its avoidable where as a wind technique or plain manipulation of the element cannot be avoided...
Lol, what? Wind is avoidable because pain avoided FRS twice, lmao.

Quote:
Rs> aall lighting attacks

Frs>most attaks in the manga
FRS=chidori lance in cutting. lol, a chidori variation is equal to the all powerful S ranked FRS.

Kirin>FRS in power.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA