Naruto vs Pein performance - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2009, 12:12 AM   #121
Servo
Mega User
 
Servo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In the not too distant future...
Age: 30
Posts: 486
Thanks: 5,621
Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto vs Pein performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Lol, im sorry noob Somwhere, somehow, someone made you think you mattered.

Sighs, My proof vs narutards oppinons.

Awwee, B-O-O-H-O-O
Ruh Roh! Teh internetz veteran called me a n00b. There is no comeback from that! Please child, your forum drivel is like water off a duck's back
Servo is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 05-08-2009, 12:14 AM   #122
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Naruto vs Pein performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom_servo View Post
Ruh Roh! Teh internetz veteran called me a n00b. There is no comeback from that! Please child, your forum drivel is like water off a duck's back
he is 24 years old -______________________________________-
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 12:23 AM   #123
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
platinumrug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: OH
Age: 24
Posts: 3,635
Thanks: 11,685
Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice
Re: Naruto vs Pein performance

^^^^ I just lmao'd. I would give the performance of Naruto vs Pain a 9/10, I didn't like the whole scene of Naruto giving up so easily.
__________________
Check me out on
platinumrug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:01 AM   #124
jah2323
Academy Student
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 33
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
jah2323 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto vs Pein performance

BOT: Narutos performance wouldve been more honest if Deva wasnt powerless from the get go.

LOL. WTF?!?!?!

also. 24 my ass.
jah2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:01 AM   #125
maddog
Chuunin
 
maddog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Philippines
Posts: 730
Thanks: 126
Thanked 137 Times in 110 Posts
maddog is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto vs Pein performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
^^^^ I just lmao'd. I would give the performance of Naruto vs Pain a 9/10, I didn't like the whole scene of Naruto giving up so easily.

going back to topic. this is what i also did not want to see from the fight.

Naruto was to the point that he was giving up and giving in to Kyuubi!!!

i don't like the idea...
maddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:29 AM   #126
Wolverine
Special Jounin
 
Wolverine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Guess....
Age: 25
Posts: 2,177
Thanks: 2,666
Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto vs Pein performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog View Post
going back to topic. this is what i also did not want to see from the fight.

Naruto was to the point that he was giving up and giving in to Kyuubi!!!

i don't like the idea...
I didn't mind him going Kyubi, I just didn't like the way he was crying and helpless as if he had no choice but to free Kyubi (maybe he actually didn't). Instead, he should have ordered Kyubi that he was going to use his power and that they had to work as a team to defeat Pain otherwise they'd die. That could have been a good instance for Naruto to start controlling Kyubi....but then we'd never have seen Minato!!!
__________________
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:41 AM   #127
maddog
Chuunin
 
maddog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Philippines
Posts: 730
Thanks: 126
Thanked 137 Times in 110 Posts
maddog is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto vs Pein performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF?? View Post
I didn't mind him going Kyubi, I just didn't like the way he was crying and helpless as if he had no choice but to free Kyubi (maybe he actually didn't). Instead, he should have ordered Kyubi that he was going to use his power and that they had to work as a team to defeat Pain otherwise they'd die. That could have been a good instance for Naruto to start controlling Kyubi....but then we'd never have seen Minato!!!


now that would have been a good show. just like what he did when he was fighting Neji in the Chunnin exam and the time when he was falling down the slippery cliff...

he looked so hopeless when he was about to free the Kyuubi. maybe it was also because of his sadness... but that's still not a very good excuse to be hopeless...
maddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 04:14 AM   #128
poolangya
gotta catch em all
 
poolangya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: inside your head
Posts: 1,180
Thanks: 178
Thanked 660 Times in 365 Posts
poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto vs Pein performance

naruto giving up and giving in to the kyubi is a show how he kept everything bottled up inside. he is in front of the murderer of jiraiya, then kakashi ( if he is dead ), then pa frog, then ma frog ( or injuring lethally ), and then comes crashing the worldly ideals of nagato onto his dreamlike ideals. then the hinata confession followed by her supposed demise. everything was bottled up and kept on the calm. but inside he was crawling with anger and sadness. i don't mind him bursting from that.
poolangya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 04:38 AM   #129
poolangya
gotta catch em all
 
poolangya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: inside your head
Posts: 1,180
Thanks: 178
Thanked 660 Times in 365 Posts
poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto vs Pein performance

[QUOTE=Konnaha_yellow_flash;1697984]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post

Kirin>FRS in power.
just had to disagree with this. we saw Kirin like what? only 1 time. and it was blocked. ok susanoo blocked it. but a lightning bolt from the cloudless heavens is greater in power than FRS? come on, we dont have much proof of that. while we see FRS being able to cleave mountains, do more than a thousand attacks at a molecular level even sharingan can't detect ( at only 50% mind ) and can expand at user's will to make craters of course bigger than the size of your brain. that statement above is just way beyond epic fail.

wind=slice
fire=burn
lightning=pierce
water=wet
earth=solid
slicing and piercing require sharp tools, depending on the usage, a tool that made for slicing, can also pierce, and a tool made for piercing, may be able to cut. that's what happened i believe with chidori variation that can slice. but saying it is a more efficient cutting element than an element of slicing nature is a slightly less obvious opinion that sasuke is more efficient than naruto so cut the crap please.
poolangya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 12:58 PM   #130
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Naruto vs Pein performance

kirin is shit compared to rs in power.... kirin just destroyed the top of the uchiha hideout...

Rasenshuriken created a fuckign crater frs created an even bigger crater....
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:06 PM   #131
Wolverine
Special Jounin
 
Wolverine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Guess....
Age: 25
Posts: 2,177
Thanks: 2,666
Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto vs Pein performance

The main advantage RS has over Kirin is that it doesn't take as long to make and can be used more than once....
__________________
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 03:33 PM   #132
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto vs Pein performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Wind only slices like thishttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/92/20/

^Proof, this is winds awesome slicing ability you fools keep speaking of, lamo.
Fuuton can pierce rock look at Myth's & my links Ron.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Seriously, when FRS is the only wind jutsu that can actually sever something you should start to doubt its reputation.
That's actually not true. Look at the links I posted. I gave you an example of Fuuton piercing rock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
And it takes a fusion and wind to actually do thishttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/442/07/ Which is just a back ground stone.
A fusion? This isn't DBZ it's a one element jutsu so it's not actually a fusion as you called it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Meanwhile simple chidori variation "only A ranked" slices just as wellhttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/358/16/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/415/06/

Proof A ranked chidori lance cuts just as well as FRS which is an S ranked jutsu.
Actually that's not proof of anything. The first image is clay while the second is an octopus like tail. Nether can compare to rock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Most of all it takes A sage more ransengan to super cgarge the fuuton enough to cut like it does, because proof againhttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/92/20/ Basic wind jutsu cant cut like raiton.
Actually that's not true. Look at my links Asuma pierced rock & was holding back Ron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Raiton is a more effective cutting tool for

1. It takes less chakra to perform.
It depends on the jutsu used. Also are you fucking retarded or something? Do I need to show you Temari images to get shit into your head? Naruto is not the only Fuuton user.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
2. it takes less time to create.
Again depends on the jutsu. Bakans jutsu is actually faster then Sasuke or Kakashi's raition attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
3. It doesnt take more than one jutsu to create.
Again you're a moron. Naruto is not the only fuuton user. You act like no one else in this manga uses fuuton. Guess what Ron the best female ninja in the manga happens to be a fuuton user & can level a forest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
^Above proof reasons Raiton is more effective cutting tool than wind.
The manga says otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Or you can be insanely Bias, ignore the facts I presented and just be as arrogant as ever to believe more thean one bias oppinion equal fact, lol.
Your assumptions are over powered by the facts Myth & myself have shown. You chose to ignore what is being showed & stay fixated on your Sasuke worshiping. But the manga & Kishi know otherwise. Facts are facts Fuuton is sharper then raiton. fuuton is the most powerful element for close-mid range combat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
And Virginence, the manga says something, but the action proves otherwise. Raiton is more effective than fuuton.
You're comparing clay & an Octopus tail to rock. I rest my case your not even worth arguing with. It's clear you’re just a rabid fan who can’t see past Sasuke's bright red eyes. Do you pleasure yourself to Sasuke's image when you're looking up his manga fights? I mean seriously dude get off of Sasuke's dick.

FYI: It's spelled Vengeance KY. I can get more pussy in one week than you've gotten your whole life.


Edit
Quote:
Originally Posted by poolangya View Post
wind=slice
fire=burn
lightning=pierce
water=wet
earth=solid
Actually that's not right. Raiton causes paralyses not pierce. It's simply able to pierce because of the way some Raiton users mold the chakra. The same can be done with Doton, Fuuton & yes even Suiton. Fuuton jutsu have the superior slice & piercing power because it's naturally considered the sharpest.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-08-2009 at 05:38 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:01 PM   #133
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto vs Pein performance

[QUOTE=Vengeance;1698653]
Quote:
Fuuton can pierce rock look at Myth's & my links Ron.



That's actually not true. Look at the links I posted. I gave you an example of Fuuton piercing rock.
Seriously vengence, only fuuton super charged by a SM rasengan "FRS" is able to cut something in half, no other fuuton jutsus.

Quote:
A fusion? This isn't DBZ it's a one element jutsu so it's not actually a fusion as you called it.
FRS is still wind super charged by the rasengan.

Quote:
Actually that's not proof of anything. The first image is clay while the second is an octopus like tail. Nether can compare to rock.
A background rock exept you nor I know the density of of it. The damn thing couldve been soft for all we know. Otherwise, prove it was hard "gigity".

Quote:
Actually that's not true. Look at my links Asuma pierced rock & was holding back Ron.
Asuma pierced rock with a chakra blade sharpened by fuuton, not just fuuton.

Quote:
It depends on the jutsu used. Also are you fucking retarded or something? Do I need to show you Temari images to get shit into your head? Naruto is not the only Fuuton user.
Temari creates wind with her fan, not chakra. And he wind weasle was the only thing to cut something in half, not fuuton.

Lol, whos retarted?

Quote:
Again depends on the jutsu. Bakans jutsu is actually faster then Sasuke or Kakashi's raition attacks.
Faster? What proof do you have of that?

Quote:
Again you're a moron. Naruto is not the only fuuton user. You act like no one else in this manga uses fuuton. Guess what Ron the best female ninja in the manga happens to be a fuuton user & can level a forest.

Again, that was her summond wind weasle! Seriously?


Quote:
Your assumptions are over powered by the facts Myth & myself have shown. You chose to ignore what is being showed & stay fixated on your Sasuke worshiping. But the manga & Kishi know otherwise. Facts are facts Fuuton is sharper then raiton. fuuton is the most powerful element for close-mid range combat.
LMAO! This has nothing to do with sasuke, thus proving your frustration to have to resort to insults, lol.

Facts are facts! Raiton is a more effective cutting weapon than fuuton.

Quote:
You're comparing clay & an Octopus tail to rock. I rest my case your not even worth arguing with. It's clear you’re just a rabid fan who can’t see past Sasuke's bright red eyes. Do you pleasure yourself to Sasuke's image when you're looking up his manga fights? I mean seriously dude get off of Sasuke's dick.
More insults to show how immature and fail your post is.

Also, prove the rock was dense instaed of soft claylike material.

Quote:
FYI: It's spelled Vengeance KY. I can get more pussy in one week than you've gotten your whole life.
Lol, waking up with your penis in your hermaphradite vigina doesnt count.

You set yourself up for that one vengence.

Edit

Quote:
Actually that's not right. Raiton causes paralyses not pierce. It's simply able to pierce because of the way some Raiton users mold the chakra. The same can be done with Doton, Fuuton & yes even Suiton. Fuuton jutsu have the superior slice & piercing power because it's naturally considered the sharpest.
Seriously? Because last I checked only sasukes raiton sword combo causes paralysis. Otherwise, raiton can cut and pierce without the help of a special kunai or rasengan.

lets end this OK.

Heres more deniable proof. Fuuton can only do thishttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/92/20/ Make lacerations.

More proof is the first FRS couldnt even cut kakuzu in half, it could only causew deeper lacerations that went into the cells, ect. But it alos couldnt even cut in half anything.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/341/017/ No severed limbs, just tenticals and cells.

And not until naruto got a super boost from SM was he finally able to create a wind jutsu capable of severing things in half.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/432/06-07/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/442/07/

And it took a specail chakra blade puls fuuton to go through a tree and into a rock.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/317/16/

Meanwhile, raiton, just raiton. no kunai, other powerful jutsu super charging it can cut like thishttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/358/16/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/415/06/

Also, raiton can pierce even the most dense material all by itslef without a special kunai.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/113/16-17/

Undisputeable evidence that raiton needs nothing to help it cut like a specail kunai or rasengan.

Raiton takes less chakra to perfom, "doesnt need SM".

Raiton can be made quicker than the FRS by alot.

And even its basic jutsu can cut or pierce anything without help of something else" specail kunai or rasengan".

Thus Proof Ration is a more effective weapon and fuuton is overrated.


BOT: Jah- penis cream of w/e your name is. I went back on topic and you still ran your mouth. WFT? Are you trying to look cool infront of the narutards and other conformist allies who are afraid to be disliked.

Meanwhile, basic raiton all by itslef
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:43 PM   #134
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Naruto vs Pein performance



Wind can even slice through that because as the manga said and showed basic wind slices through waterfalls.. mutilates humans... and stronger wind can slice thick stones.. while raiton has yet to slice anything as dense as a stone..

But ur 24 years old so i get it.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:01 PM   #135
Servo
Mega User
 
Servo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In the not too distant future...
Age: 30
Posts: 486
Thanks: 5,621
Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto vs Pein performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post


Wind can even slice through that because as the manga said and showed basic wind slices through waterfalls.. mutilates humans... and stronger wind can slice thick stones.. while raiton has yet to slice anything as dense as a stone..

But ur 24 years old so i get it.
Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.