bleach manga is the worst manga ever - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-11-2009, 07:33 AM   #16
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough
Re: bleach manga is the worst manga ever

I disagree, all the series needs is the return of Kon. He hasn't had any prime time in a while, and that sucks.

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trondah For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (06-17-2009), sheik (06-27-2009), TheSixthHokage (05-17-2009)

Old 05-11-2009, 01:49 PM   #17
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

The manga was cool in the whole SS rescue rukia saga it was cool. The manga now is not boring its just too predictable. Its cool seeing all these super powers but for what if the good guy is gonna live even if he loses.

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 01:58 PM   #18
SunXia
Chuunin

SunXia will become famous soon enoughSunXia will become famous soon enough

I don't see it as predictable, I like how Ulquiorra was the real victor in their fight because it wasn't Ichigo that defeated him, it was the hollow, in the same sense that it was the hollow who defeated Byakuya!! It's paving the way for Ichigo to be able to come to terms with his power and actually win a battle on his own without his hollow (obviously he'll have to use his mask but thats when the hollow is suppressed)!!

He hasn't survived up until now on his own, its been his hollow that has saved him realistically (the mask against Kenpachi and coming out against Ulquiorra and Byakuya)!!

I love the tension!!

If becoming enlightened or intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me, then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life.
SunXia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:01 PM   #19
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

This manga is a bite off of yuyu hakusho(yuyu is a much better manga by far). Hopefully bleach will deliver a creditable ending to the series unlike yuyu(sadly the sponsors of yuyu wanted to go a different root than the creator which ultimately killed the manga during it's climax). But all & all Bleach manga is good for only fighting. The storyline is not original at all while no one in the series ever really dies. Though I only read this manga for the fighting so it doesn’t bother me much. Worst manga ever? No, there are plenty of cheesy girly mangas out there that I would rather kill myself (or the writer) before ever reading through the whole series.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (06-17-2009), saiyaman (06-22-2009)
Old 05-12-2009, 01:59 PM   #20
CamzyD
Chuunin

CamzyD is an unknown quantity at this point

it has kind of lost its lack luster over the chapters ( i think thats the term)
the whole SS arc at the beginning was cool because of the twists and turns, now it is kind of predictable

there are alot of charcters introduced though-so some should die
and i haven't read too many mangas, but at this point i still like it-just hope it won't be completely murdered
CamzyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 03:05 PM   #21
SunXia
Chuunin

i don't think it's predictable I mean, Nel being the former espada really threw me for a loop to be honest!! And i honestly thought Yammy was dead when Ishida battled him!!

If becoming enlightened or intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me, then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life.
Old 05-12-2009, 03:33 PM   #22
Joaquin8911

Joaquin8911 is on a distinguished road

Whoever thinks this is the best manga or even a good manga must start reading Berserk or Vagabond, then they will know what quality is.

Berserk>Vagabond>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>E very manga out there.

Seriously

Edit: The soul society arc was ok, but overall Bleach fails, but I guess that's normal in shounen.

Last edited by Joaquin8911; 05-12-2009 at 03:37 PM.
Joaquin8911 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joaquin8911 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-29-2009), YondaimeBunshin (05-27-2009)
Old 05-12-2009, 04:45 PM   #23
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

i don't think i've read enough of bleach to think of it as horrible yet

but in my opinion one piece is the worst, most boring manga ever.
just try reading it and you'll understand, ti has basically no plot and no character development
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:07 PM   #24
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunXia View Post
I don't see it as predictable, I like how Ulquiorra was the real victor in their fight because it wasn't Ichigo that defeated him, it was the hollow, in the same sense that it was the hollow who defeated Byakuya!! It's paving the way for Ichigo to be able to come to terms with his power and actually win a battle on his own without his hollow (obviously he'll have to use his mask but thats when the hollow is suppressed)!!

He hasn't survived up until now on his own, its been his hollow that has saved him realistically (the mask against Kenpachi and coming out against Ulquiorra and Byakuya)!!

I love the tension!!
That's just retarded. Who cares if it was normal Ichigo or Hollow Ichigo? The same side still won, the same way: appearing to be losing at first, then pulling out some sort of unbeatable hax. That hax was Hollow Ichigo in this case. Lame.

Vengeance is completely right.

Tabris makes a good point, too. I'm not sure which I dislike more.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShinobiKnight For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-29-2009), naruto_nutty (06-27-2009)
Old 05-12-2009, 06:31 PM   #25
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough

It is starting to get predictable. Like when Ulquiorra blew a hole through Ichigo, I seriously doubt anyone believed he was going to die. Most probably assumed he was going to go into a newer hollow stage. Guess what, it happened!

It was really good during the rescue rukia arc and it had plenty of twist like Aizen being the bad guy all along but it has been getting crazy. It would have been better if there were super plot twist like one of Espadas being a spy for the soul society or soul society has a FOURTH deciever.

With Hygetsua(Sp?Ice dude*sorry new to manga but read every chapter in three sittings, no lie*)) at the end of last week's chapter where his arm got chopped off, every could probably guess he had some trick up his sleeve to get it back.

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox

sheik is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sheik For This Useful Post:
ShinobiKnight (05-30-2009)
Old 05-12-2009, 11:01 PM   #26
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

Well Bleach ain't the worst manga ever now, Naruto is taking that reign with this next chapter boy oh boy that spoiler made shit on the monitor and if I had the manga in my hands I would shit on it. I haven't thought about that while reading Bleach... yet.

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:12 AM   #27
SunXia
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
That's just retarded. Who cares if it was normal Ichigo or Hollow Ichigo? The same side still won, the same way:
How is it retarded?? Ichigo neverwants his Hollow to get involved because he knows he isn't winning using his own strength!! The true story of Ichigo is his struggle with his inner-Hollow, not "Oh wham bam, i'll just use hollow Ichigo to win, yay!!" He is constantly aggravated when he fails to control the Hollow!! Ulquiorra defeated Ichigo and then Hollow Ichigo emerged and defeated Ulquiorra, something Ichigo couldn't do as himself or avec his mask!! Personally, I'm loving the internal aspects of his struggle, its not just all about Ichigo because there's a whole other person there who is forcing Ichigo to get stronger, more so than the Espada or even Aizen, who are still posing a real threat but one ichigo will not be able to deal with effectively until he defeats his hollow truly!!

The only thing that I think is wrong with the Manga right now is that Kubo has too much going on at once that we're never completely satisifed before he jumps somewhere else!!

Last edited by SunXia; 05-13-2009 at 12:13 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SunXia For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (06-17-2009), saiyaman (06-22-2009), TheSixthHokage (05-17-2009)
Old 05-13-2009, 12:14 AM   #28
maddog
Chuunin

maddog is an unknown quantity at this point

i might think it is, but i never read the manga.

I HATE IT WHEN INNOCENT PEOPLE DIE ...
maddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 12:18 PM   #29
shopnshave
Genin

shopnshave will become famous soon enoughshopnshave will become famous soon enoughshopnshave will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunXia View Post
The only thing that I think is wrong with the Manga right now is that Kubo has too much going on at once that we're never completely satisifed before he jumps somewhere else!!
/thread. The author really needs to just stick with one thing and finish it unless he has something planned to bring them all together.
shopnshave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 11:48 PM   #30
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Bleach is a good manga, but after being a DBZ fan as an early teen maybe I don't know what's good manga, haha!

Seriously though, I've just caught up in Bleach and have always stayed in tune with Naruto and have just reached chapter 60 in One Piece and I have to say, if any manga deserves a tongue-lashing, it's One Piece. It has great character development, but it is DBZ Pirate Edition. Just my opinion.