bleach manga is the worst manga ever - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-18-2009, 12:21 AM   #31
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: bleach manga is the worst manga ever

Its alright.

Last edited by Dagoro; 05-18-2009 at 12:26 AM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-20-2009, 06:47 AM   #32
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Kubo is the best mangaka troll out there. Fuck yeah. You can't say it's the worst - Kubo is doing it all for the lulz. Have you read about Yammy? Holy shit, I laughed my ass off. It couldn't be more retarded. Espada 0? That idiot? BEST TROLL!!!

Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-29-2009), Scientia (06-27-2009)
Old 05-20-2009, 08:15 AM   #33
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

Bleach is pretty fail... not gonna lie.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-29-2009)
Old 05-20-2009, 07:11 PM   #34
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

I agree bleach isnt that good of a manga, but because of the good fights I think it makes a better anime IMO. Its like the DB series. Horrible manga, awesome anime!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 08:04 PM   #35
maddog
Chuunin

maddog is an unknown quantity at this point

Bleach is the name of their manga because all of them are trying to have fairer skin. that's why they use bleach.

or the whole manga is a big commercial for detergent...

I HATE IT WHEN INNOCENT PEOPLE DIE ...
maddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 08:10 PM   #36
SunXia
Chuunin

SunXia will become famous soon enoughSunXia will become famous soon enough

I will agree that it is much better as an Anime, and the Anime creators always seem to be adding more to the fights anyway so it's pretty cool!! We actually saw Komamura's Bankai do something!!

If becoming enlightened or intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me, then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life.
SunXia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 04:40 PM   #37
Catastrophe
Academy Student

Catastrophe is an unknown quantity at this point

The manga is just getting annoying to me, there's just so many characters and we haven't seen some of the captain's bankai yet and even shikai for some. There's now vizards and we haven't seen their powers except seeing Shinji shoot off a cero with his mask. I'm hoping the author shows us everyone's powers, but he's probably gonna end up not telling us what 1/2 of these ppl can do. Oh yeah, I forgot to add we dunno what Urahara's bankai is, or Yoruichi's, Ichigo's dad, and Ishida's dad powers are. (Yoruichi has fast speed and that lightning move, but we haven't been told if she even has a zanpacto (shikai or bankai)) If the author introduces the Royal Guards what powers will they have?

It just seems like a big mess, way too many characters(not that I'm saying I want them to be killed off, but why is he making so many new characters when he hasn't developed the current ones?) and another issue is that captains fight 1v1. You would think the captains would all group up and eliminate the 3 espadas fast since Iba says "so long as you're in the Gotei 13 you must obey orders even if it means quashing your stubborness and pride" http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/328/10/ yet all the fights are pretty much 1 vs 1 except the Soi Fon fight.

The way the manga is going right now, I think Aizen is in the real town with a new group of fighters, maybe Vasto Lordes and the Vizards will be there so there's another set of fights that will take 6 months-1 year to finish and he probably won't give us a lot of plot info during these fights. The author is pretty much just letting us see characters we've already seen fight have a lot of screen time and giving them new techniques, while the others are just in the background. Not sure if he has enough creativity to give all those other characters good powers (Rukia already looks like a weakened version of Hitsu but with kido).

Last edited by Catastrophe; 05-22-2009 at 05:02 PM.
Catastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catastrophe For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (06-17-2009), saiyaman (06-22-2009)
Old 05-22-2009, 04:43 PM   #38
SunXia
Chuunin

SunXia will become famous soon enoughSunXia will become famous soon enough

Of course Yoruichi has a Zanpakuto, we see her using it in a flashback!! She, along with Soifon, just prefer Hand-to-hand conbat, it's just that Soifon's release easily supplements her close combat abilities!!

If becoming enlightened or intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me, then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life.
SunXia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 05:19 PM   #39
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

i wouldnt say the worst ever, its just getting a really really old, id rather read bleach than air gear.. It seems like this arc is going on forever and way to many people

Last edited by SirBenoit; 05-22-2009 at 06:00 PM.
SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 05:37 PM   #40
Smeeeeee
Asian Sensation

Smeeeeee will become famous soon enoughSmeeeeee will become famous soon enough

bleach is entertaining. yes it is predictable but kubo threw me in a loop when he decided to keep hitsugaya alive. he should have died. bleach is not the worst manga ever.

it has one of the best manga art out right now.

I AM THE ASIAN SENSATION!
Smeeeeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 05:13 PM   #41
ooO)Flash(Ooo
Aka:LegacyO

ooO)Flash(Ooo is an unknown quantity at this point

tru i think its a better anime then manga :|

Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead
ooO)Flash(Ooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 04:49 PM   #42
YondaimeBunshin
Chuunin

YondaimeBunshin is on a distinguished roadYondaimeBunshin is on a distinguished road

iunno i agree with whoever said the series is pretty lack luster starting with Orihime's capture. I think when everything became almost two years of reading Ichigo and crew in Hueco Mundo with lame, let-down Espada fights and unnecessarily drawn out plot points, it really just became kind of boring to read. I think Kubo's art keeps a lot of ppl around, he's got that epic story telling art style that really lets you feel what's going on but other than that I'd say it's been a rollercoaster two years for the fans who really want something with some substance to happen.

Summed up: Ugh. Chad is still weak. UGH Syazael. UGH you ruined my Espada by making him a pumpkin! Wtf hollow bankai/second release?? Wtf SSJ4 Ichigo??? Wtf Histugaya isn't dead yet, what do you mean you can't kill him? Nike says "just do it".

Edit: I can say positively though is that in the crap pile that this rescue arc has been overall there has been some stuff but I'm more on the negative side of the fence.
YondaimeBunshin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YondaimeBunshin For This Useful Post:
naruto_nutty (06-27-2009), sheik (06-27-2009)
Old 05-30-2009, 07:04 PM   #43
DemonRage
Chuunin

DemonRage is on a distinguished road

It's like this: having to focus on every individual fight during a big war is pretty tiring.
DemonRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:26 PM   #44
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough

I'm more interested in the back story and abilities of Ichigo's father and U. kiske. Its been cool seeing all the new Bankais and secret moves but a better plot and character development would make all this fighting a LOT more interesting.
Ero-Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 12:22 AM   #45
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Another troll thread... Surprising.
Myth (06-18-2009)