bleach manga is the worst manga ever - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 03:37 PM   #46
sambomatic1
Academy Student
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
sambomatic1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: bleach manga is the worst manga ever

What makes bleach such a likable manga and anime series is the aspect of suspense. We are introduced to the bankai and the espada resurrection but they dont show us all of the captains bankais until hundreds of issues later and we wait to see all of the espada. Thats what gets people interested and hooked to continue reading.

The manga is not going to win any awards for originality but its a simple fun manga to follow along. I wont go as far to say that it sucks.
sambomatic1 is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 06-22-2009, 08:16 AM   #47
saiyaman
Chuunin
 
saiyaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 640
Thanks: 830
Thanked 312 Times in 137 Posts
saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: bleach manga is the worst manga ever

All this "This manga is stupid read the other [insert name here] its tons better than anything" is just plain rubbish. It's good for nothing except to be a show off.

Bleach is boring now yes I agree to that. But no manga or anime is the best forever. You people criticize old anime like DBZ right now. Years back you watched it from the beginning to the end glued on with excitement and now all the anime you have watched and enjoyed before is now so-called "crap" to you.

Yes there are waaaay better anime and manga out there compared to older ones but a day will come in the future when that same manga which you have been telling "OMG read this manga others are crap. THis manga>>>>>>All" also becomes stupid. Yet another new manga will come out which will make you talk about it like crap.

And oh yes, you won't remember that you had so much fun watching it let alone the fact that you were getting it for free and criticizing stuff when you hardly even thought of buying it legally.

Bottomline: There's no such thing as a best manga. Face it. There will always be something better than your "best".
__________________
http://www.fandom.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=28764&datel  ine=1291445819
saiyaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saiyaman For This Useful Post:
naruto_nutty (06-27-2009), SasukeWorldsGreatest (06-22-2009)
Old 06-24-2009, 07:35 PM   #48
Manske
Genin
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 23
Posts: 70
Thanks: 2
Thanked 27 Times in 12 Posts
Manske is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: bleach manga is the worst manga ever

I watched the anime until about episode 160-170 or so, and I think the manga is better, but I also think that Bleach is a pretty average story. The anime has terrible animation imo, and every episode has like a 5 minute recap of last episode. The story is just the same shounen routine. People that keep defending it obviously haven't read or seen anything else.
Manske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 12:45 PM   #49
naruto_nutty
Cunning Chunin
 
naruto_nutty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: London, posh twats
Age: 22
Posts: 673
Thanks: 831
Thanked 239 Times in 175 Posts
naruto_nutty is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: bleach manga is the worst manga ever

Firstly; I'm new to Bleach and i'm loving it, its one of those shows you watch to see ridcuious events such as Ichigo getting his ass kick my his father for coming home late, or the ever comic-relief Kon, and its one of the only shows that not afraid to go over the limits on improving its female characters assets.

Orginality is out the of the window, when its comes to this show, because there so many others out there doing the same thing at the moment.

In terms of entertainment, it gets a 5/5 because i'm also avid to see the next episode or manga release. Animes are great to watch aswell, but i totally agree with Manske, the recap takes about half of the new episode, WTF Kudo, but we all know why this happens (its logic really, look an manga is 19pgs, how much airtime do u expect from 19pgs, so a recap cuts down how much time is left for new episode, especially since as someone pointed out the anime and manga are catching up.

Is this true; as Hueco Mundo Arc been active for two whole fucking years, no fucking way. Someone please confirm this cause if its true, did i might aswell stop watching for a couple months.

As for trolling, (which i think mean showing pointless battles e.g the whole BOUNT Arc), Kudo is the King, I think this would have happen to many good writers out there especially if you write an Arc like Soul Society, where one guy goes to heaven, mash the entire place to bits, haahahahahahahah, have any of you thought of why u start watching Bleach and got drawn in, its because of this arc, the promoter arc, the money maker arc, but like many writers I bet Kudo didn't think about wot he was gonna do with his main character after all this, and that why we got all this bullshit trolling and pointless side-tracks like Bount arc.

I personally rather enjoy Bleach, and will continue to do so until Kudo stops writing or closes off the show. As for the manga, damn battles scene looks like chicken scratch some-times, so yeah it's not a well-written MANGA, but anime makes up for it.

And people keeps arguing about how he held back Shikai's and Bankai's for so long, here two reasons, he fucked up in first place by rushing things, we saw Byayuku Kuchiki and Mayuri Kurotsuchi (think i spelt them right) Bankai's too early, so he couldn't do anything much with these two captains, you notice theier future uses seems to have decline; and second, WTF people, PATIENTS, good things comes in time and if they rubbish like Soi Fon's then we can brick his house!!!
__________________
Which of these would you take home

Here is Aizen Advert for recruiting Vasto Lordes because I can't imagine how else he does it.

Becoming a Vasto Lorde does have its privileges, e.g you get to choose which meal you want today from a menu of hollows (big and small), adjucha, humans and the main course Shinigami's, but wait it's doesnt end there if you rip your mask off, you get the ultra special form of ARRANCAR, this baby comes with special Shinigami powers, extra powerful moves, like Grand-ray Cero and the extremely rare Zanpakuto. So sign up today, offer ends 31st Dec, terms and conditions apply. Please see Gin or Tosen for any further more details.





Here is a link to the sexiest thread ever

(Visiting my Profile may cause Epileptic Fit/Raucous Laughter)
naruto_nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:08 PM   #50
Scientia
Francesca
 
Scientia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 313
Thanks: 1,060
Thanked 207 Times in 126 Posts
Scientia is on a distinguished roadScientia is on a distinguished road
Re: bleach manga is the worst manga ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
Bottomline: There's no such thing as a best manga. Face it. There will always be something better than your "best".
Definitely not true. For you to say such a thing would mean you somehow know what every person in the world thinks. And how the events and changes of likes and dislikes in their lives affects (effects?) them.

You know damn well that it is possible for someone to have an all time favorite of something and for them to be consistent with that all time favorite.

Some people just like things better than others and it actually stays that way.

^ It really isn't that impossible of a concept to believe.

While I agree, that change in time thing does happen a lot. It isn't exactly impossible for someone to have a "best" and for it to stay that way. And that, is the bottom line.

Also, your statement about there being "no such thing as a best manga", can be considered true. As everyone simply as their own personal preference. And there is no universal best manga.

As for my own opinion, Bleach isn't the worst in my own list of favorite mangas. In fact, it is my 7th favorite manga.

That's about it.
__________________

Last edited by Scientia; 06-27-2009 at 01:56 PM.
Scientia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 09:00 AM   #51
saiyaman
Chuunin
 
saiyaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 640
Thanks: 830
Thanked 312 Times in 137 Posts
saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: bleach manga is the worst manga ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayrra View Post
Definitely not true. For you to say such a thing would mean you somehow know what every person in the world thinks. And how the events and changes of likes and dislikes in their lives affects (effects?) them.

You know damn well that it is possible for someone to have an all time favorite of something and for them to be consistent with that all time favorite.

Some people just like things better than others and it actually stays that way.

^ It really isn't that impossible of a concept to believe.

While I agree, that change in time thing does happen a lot. It isn't exactly impossible for someone to have a "best" and for it to stay that way. And that, is the bottom line.

Also, your statement about there being "no such thing as a best manga", can be considered true. As everyone simply as their own personal preference. And there is no universal best manga.

As for my own opinion, Bleach isn't the worst in my own list of favorite mangas. In fact, it is my 7th favorite manga.

That's about it.
Well yes. You just contradicted my post and yours as well. O_o

It's just personal preference. I simply contradicted those who try and force their opinions regarding their tastes. Everyone has their own unique likes and dislikes.

Hence I stand by what I said:

Bottomline: There's no such thing as a best manga. Face it. There will always be something better than your "best".
__________________
http://www.fandom.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=28764&datel  ine=1291445819
saiyaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 10:44 AM   #52
Mimi-chan
Genin
 
Mimi-chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Sydney
Posts: 105
Thanks: 31
Thanked 18 Times in 10 Posts
Mimi-chan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: bleach manga is the worst manga ever

I really love bleach! I don't care, but ya i agree sometimes it is boring as hell. I hate when there is a lot of useless battles without any progress in storyline. Take all this fraccions or this ex-espadas(failed espadas) I know Tite Kubo wanted to inform us that they existed, but damn not in this way, not with countless battles. I dunno maybe he personally enjoys al this predictible battles, or it's someone's request.
ps I'm not refering to the battels with Nnoitra, Ulquiorra, Grimmjaw as useless one I am refering to those in between and before, remember?
ps2 but I really enjoy anime, i actually got hooked by anime. The fact is I am watching the english dub one, they r soooo far away and it so much fun. As reviewing something long forgot, all this details and stuff that we seem to forget when the time passes.
Mimi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 11:07 AM   #53
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 7,863
Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: bleach manga is the worst manga ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
All this "This manga is stupid read the other [insert name here] its tons better than anything" is just plain rubbish. It's good for nothing except to be a show off.
No. That which you posted is just plain rubbish. It is obvious that every manga has certain amount of quality story-wise and drawing-wise.

Stupid statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
Bleach is boring now yes I agree to that. But no manga or anime is the best forever. You people criticize old anime like DBZ right now. Years back you watched it from the beginning to the end glued on with excitement and now all the anime you have watched and enjoyed before is now so-called "crap" to you.
Are you fucking kidding me?
You say that Bleach is boring now, which only says that it's quality is shit compared to what it was, meaning the overall quality of the series dropped by a lot. What does that say to you? It says that people can say that Bleach is shit because it's just that, shit.

I didn't see anybody here say that said that DBZ is shit and who previous said that DBZ was cool. Don't make things up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
Yes there are waaaay better anime and manga out there compared to older ones but a day will come in the future when that same manga which you have been telling "OMG read this manga others are crap. THis manga>>>>>>All" also becomes stupid. Yet another new manga will come out which will make you talk about it like crap.
Of course, time will get everything. Movies, games, etc. But you are still not correct. Quality > time, again.
Everyone who played old Baludr's Gate games and Planescape:Torment say that there is no RPG that is better then it, yet The Witcher has a hundred times better graphics.

What does that say? That no one is saying BG and Torment are shit because they played The Witcher. Why? Because those old games were better overall even though they are old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
And oh yes, you won't remember that you had so much fun watching it let alone the fact that you were getting it for free and criticizing stuff when you hardly even thought of buying it legally.
What the hell are you blabbering about?
I criticize the manga/movie/series/books because I can. I see the quality and I say that I think one is better then the rest. Having to pay for it or not to pay for it has nothing to do with it.

While we are at playing, it's cool that there are mangas online. For example take Bleach which we are discussing here - it was good before, fun etc, so someone might have started buying it, and now that it's complete garbage that someone might have still be buying it just to see the end, which is a disaster because it doesn't deserve a penny it deserved before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
Bottomline: There's no such thing as a best manga. Face it. There will always be something better than your "best".
Of course there is. If you aren't talking tastes but quality, there is.

If you don't understand the concept of quality and want to see two guys fighting each other with super lasers like a 10 year old, then stfu.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-29-2009), zer0systm (06-28-2009)
Old 06-29-2009, 04:04 AM   #54
Nameer
Marduk
 
Nameer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Iraq
Age: 25
Posts: 196
Thanks: 12
Thanked 50 Times in 10 Posts
Nameer will become famous soon enoughNameer will become famous soon enough
Re: bleach manga is the worst manga ever

The manga is sucks after Soulsociety arc(saving Rukia arc) and on,always Good side won and Evil side get widely raped so that the story is ridiculous no realistic no balance ,always Shinigami get beaten in the beginning while his opponent act cool and after that he will use his Hentai or Shikai and the opposite will happen,in addition of that always Shinigami has the intend to kill more than his opponent
I'm extremely disappointed from the story,if you read the story carefully you will find the story refer to Espada very strong and powerful while their ends are pathetic.
__________________

Last edited by Nameer; 06-29-2009 at 04:23 AM.
Nameer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 04:22 AM   #55
Scientia
Francesca
 
Scientia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 313
Thanks: 1,060
Thanked 207 Times in 126 Posts
Scientia is on a distinguished roadScientia is on a distinguished road
Re: bleach manga is the worst manga ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
Well yes. You just contradicted my post and yours as well. O_o
How did I contradict my post?

I simply said two things for the most part:

1.) It is possible for someone to like a manga as their favorite and for it to stay that way.

And:

2.) That there can't be a universal best manga because it's just personal preference.


lol. Where did I contradict my post?

@Shrike, both quality story wise and drawing wise still varies somewhat. I agree, the quality story wise and drawing wise can be complete shit, such as if the characters have no depth and if the story is very shallow, and if the drawings look like they were made by a two year old or if the characters were drawn unproportional (unless they were meant to be drawn that way, such as an alien or mutation). However, once it get's past a certain level it becomes preference. Such as what kind of characters do I like? What kind of storyline? What kind action? What kind of genre. And the quality of manga changes from there. Just because you don't find Bleach good quality doesn't mean others won't. It also depends on the standards that you set, etc. There's no way to universally decide what good quality is (once again, this is after we have passed that level). Too many different standards and opinions.

And as far as I can tell, Bleach has passed that level. So it's pretty much just preference from here on out. You are welcome to prove to me how it is not past that level by giving me examples though.
__________________

Last edited by Scientia; 06-30-2009 at 06:34 AM.
Scientia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 05:09 AM   #56
trondah
ANBU
 
trondah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 31
Posts: 1,962
Thanks: 13
Thanked 77 Times in 49 Posts
trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough
Re: bleach manga is the worst manga ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
course there is. If you aren't talking tastes but quality, there is.
Would you call a manga the best one if nobody liked it? Quality is in the eye of the beholder.

Quote:
If you don't understand the concept of quality and want to see two guys fighting each other with super lasers like a 10 year old, then stfu.
You sir are arguing in an internet forum about a show for 10-year olds where two guys are fighting each other with super lasers. If it's this horrible I don't really understand why you don't GTFO and spend your precious time elsewhere. Like in the forum section of the best manga ever.

Not saying Bleach has the same quality as before, but come on. If you hate something this bad you do something else. I for one still enjoy both the manga and the anime, it has entertainment value enough for me.
__________________

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.

Last edited by trondah; 06-29-2009 at 05:12 AM.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 06:27 AM   #57
saiyaman
Chuunin
 
saiyaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 640
Thanks: 830
Thanked 312 Times in 137 Posts
saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: bleach manga is the worst manga ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayrra View Post
How did I contradict my post?

I simply said two things for the most part:

1.) It is possible for someone to like a manga as their favorite and for it to stay that way.

And:

2.) That there can't be a universal best manga because it's just personal preference.


lol. Where did I contradict my post?
Uhh and that's what I also said didn't I? Every person has their own unique likes and dislikes. There is no such thing as the best ever manga because there is something better. O_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
No. That which you posted is just plain rubbish. It is obvious that every manga has certain amount of quality story-wise and drawing-wise.

Stupid statement.



Are you fucking kidding me?
You say that Bleach is boring now, which only says that it's quality is shit compared to what it was, meaning the overall quality of the series dropped by a lot. What does that say to you? It says that people can say that Bleach is shit because it's just that, shit.

I didn't see anybody here say that said that DBZ is shit and who previous said that DBZ was cool. Don't make things up.



Of course, time will get everything. Movies, games, etc. But you are still not correct. Quality > time, again.
Everyone who played old Baludr's Gate games and Planescape:Torment say that there is no RPG that is better then it, yet The Witcher has a hundred times better graphics.

What does that say? That no one is saying BG and Torment are shit because they played The Witcher. Why? Because those old games were better overall even though they are old.



What the hell are you blabbering about?
I criticize the manga/movie/series/books because I can. I see the quality and I say that I think one is better then the rest. Having to pay for it or not to pay for it has nothing to do with it.

While we are at playing, it's cool that there are mangas online. For example take Bleach which we are discussing here - it was good before, fun etc, so someone might have started buying it, and now that it's complete garbage that someone might have still be buying it just to see the end, which is a disaster because it doesn't deserve a penny it deserved before.



Of course there is. If you aren't talking tastes but quality, there is.

If you don't understand the concept of quality and want to see two guys fighting each other with super lasers like a 10 year old, then stfu.
I understand the concept of quality. I said "There is always something better. There is nothing called the best universally."

I said each person has their own unique likes and dislikes. Just the way how you are defending your way of saying this "[insert name here] manga is the best", others defend their own. You can't agree with this and you compare this to something completely something offtopic like games?

Did I talk specifically about DBZ? I said "Old anime like DBZ", if you bothered to read my post. I said there are quite a few people who just jump on the latest bandwagon and criticize whatever they had watched earlier. Just because you haven't seen people like those doesn't mean they don't exist.

So it doesn't matter if you pay or not? I said:

"And oh yes, you won't remember that you had so much fun watching it let alone the fact that you were getting it for free and criticizing stuff when you hardly even thought of buying it legally."

I just stated the point that people criticize it later as though they bought it before.

You said Bleach was fun in the beginning right? Did you bother to give it a thought of giving at least those beginning chapters the well deserved money which supports the author's daily bread and butter?

Let us see what you posted:

"I see the quality and I say that I think one is better then the rest. Having to pay for it or not to pay for it has nothing to do with it."

Didn't I say that each person has unique likes? All I said was there is no such thing as a universally best manga.

Does the above statement say that you don't even care about even buying it and yet you contradict me? Having to pay for it has EVERYTHING to do with it. Don't you realize that you don't care about supporting the author and yet you want quality stuff from him? What kind of a criticism is this honestly?

You know, that abusive word in the last line was absolutely unnecessary. In short, it makes your post look pathetic. I never abused you. Look into it.
__________________
http://www.fandom.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=28764&datel  ine=1291445819

Last edited by saiyaman; 06-29-2009 at 07:31 AM.
saiyaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 08:02 AM   #58
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 7,863
Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: bleach manga is the worst manga ever

Whoever negged me is a pussy for not leaving his name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
I understand the concept of quality. I said "There is always something better. There is nothing called the best universally."
You understand the concept of quality? No, you don't. Your whole posts revolves around not understanding that simple thing.
Read below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
I said each person has their own unique likes and dislikes. Just the way how you are defending your way of saying this "[insert name here] manga is the best", others defend their own. You can't agree with this and you compare this to something completely something offtopic like games?
Where is understanding the quality in that post of yours?
I can compare it with whatever. Manga is judged like any other comic, book, movie, game, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
Did I talk specifically about DBZ? I said "Old anime like DBZ", if you bothered to read my post. I said there are quite a few people who just jump on the latest bandwagon and criticize whatever they had watched earlier. Just because you haven't seen people like those doesn't mean they don't exist.
Find me a post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
So it doesn't matter if you pay or not? I said:

"And oh yes, you won't remember that you had so much fun watching it let alone the fact that you were getting it for free and criticizing stuff when you hardly even thought of buying it legally."
Again, find the post where someone says that something he read earlier and liked it, finds it shit now.
Some things get overrun by time, too. You are not really a fan of Snowhite as you were a kid, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
I just stated the point that people criticize it later as though they bought it before.
SO what? It's better to read something for free, then don't read it at all. Naruto or Bleach wouldn't be nearly as known outside of Japan if there wasn't a free manga scan online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
You said Bleach was fun in the beginning right? Did you bother to give it a thought of giving at least those beginning chapters the well deserved money which supports the author's daily bread and butter?
No. I wouldn't pay for Bleach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
Didn't I say that each person has unique likes? All I said was there is no such thing as a universally best manga.
You are repeating the same thing again and again, and if you understood the concept of quality, you wouldn't say that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
Does the above statement say that you don't even care about even buying it and yet you contradict me? Having to pay for it has EVERYTHING to do with it. Don't you realize that you don't care about supporting the author and yet you want quality stuff from him? What kind of a criticism is this honestly?
Erm, what the fuck? Didn't you understand a word? Criticizing a work has nothing to do with paying for it.
I can criticize it and THEN decide if I will pay or not, it's really simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
You know, that abusive word in the last line was absolutely unnecessary. In short, it makes your post look pathetic. I never abused you. Look into it.
Cry moar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
Would you call a manga the best one if nobody liked it? Quality is in the eye of the beholder.
Not true. Would you give a Nobel prize to the one who made the worst movie ever? No, it's fucking ridiculous what you are trying to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
You sir are arguing in an internet forum about a show for 10-year olds where two guys are fighting each other with super lasers. If it's this horrible I don't really understand why you don't GTFO and spend your precious time elsewhere. Like in the forum section of the best manga ever.
I am on this forum because I spend my time in the section of the best manga ever. Not that you would understand where to search though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
Not saying Bleach has the same quality as before, but come on. If you hate something this bad you do something else. I for one still enjoy both the manga and the anime, it has entertainment value enough for me.
Entertainment, yes. Quality, no. That was the argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayrra View Post
@Shrike, both quality story wise and drawing wise still varies somewhat. I agree, the quality story wise and drawing wise can be complete shit, such as if the characters have no depth and if the story is very shallow, and if the drawings look like they were made by a two year old or if the characters were drawn unproportional (unless they were meant to be drawn that way, such as an alien or mutation). However, once it get's past a certain level it becomes preference. Such as what kind of characters do I like? What kind of storyline? What kind action? What kind of genre. And the quality of manga changes from there.
Story, characters, drawing quality, and an overall feel it gives out are all part of the manga quality.
When you say what kind of characters do you like, you can't bring that in debate about quality. Personal taste has nothing to do with real quality of anything.

For example, my favorite book is A Song of Ice and Fire, but the book The Hyperion is far more genuine work and it's quality is incomparable to my favorite book.

So, The Hyperion is the best book I have read, but not my favorite one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayrra View Post
Just because you don't find Bleach good quality doesn't mean others won't. It also depends on the standards that you set, etc. There's no way to universally decide what good quality is (once again, this is after we have passed that level). Too many different standards and opinions.
No, you are wrong. Standards and opinions, again, mean shit here. Read below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayrra View Post
And as far as I can tell, Bleach has passed that level. So it's pretty much just preference from here on out. You are welcome to proove to me how it is not past that level by giving me examples though.
And I will prove that Bleach manga is shit in quality. I don't care about entertainment it provides to kids. We are talking just quality here.

So Bleach had an okay start. It was fun, and Hollows were new to the world of manga. How Hueco Mundo and Shinogami war was explained was quite ordinary, but still not bad.

Then we come to the arc where Rukia is taken by Renji and Byakuya. Keep in mind that Renji didn't act one bit friendly to Rukia, but it later came to be that they are friends. That is one small, small thing which already says that Kubo didn't plan shit ahead. So Renji here acts like a retard, but later fights Byakuya almost giving his life for Rukia rescue.

The Soul Society was a nice touch to the story, or so I thought. Until I realized that it actually holds beggars. So wait, when you die you go to a place where you can't eat food, and Shinigami, beings that should be protecting humans, are acting like royalty and don't give a fuck about them?

Not only does it make no sense, it's fucking beyond retarded.

Then we have our heroes entering Seiretei. Then we realize that there are Shinigami such as Mayuri. What the fuck? So that guy should protect humans, right? Why would he give a second of his time for a pathetic human? You are right, he wouldn't.

The Quincy story was standard and not too logical, albeit not that bad.

Now, power levels. In Bleach, this is not only out of control, it's so retarded one can wonder how isn't Ichigo a god when he gets power-upped enough to beat a Captain in less then a day. Mind me, he barely won against Ikkaku who was goofing around, and not using his full power, then he wins barely against Renji, THEN he fucking defeats Kenpachi.

Let's not even go to 3 day Ban Kai and defeating Byakuya thing. Let alone The Las Noches infiltration and Espada battles. There power levels reached retarded levels, enough for questioning of writer's care about his own manga. Ie - Kenpachi defeats Nnoitra, but Ichigo, who won against Kenpachi when he didn't have Ban Kai forget the mask thing, barely won against Grimmjow.

So, we are past power levels. Now we ask for ANY sense in this manga.

Wait, Shinigami can actually be evil? Like Aizen and Gin and Mayuri? What's the purpose of humans then? They can't fight something like that. Humans are there to get slaughtered, literally.
Forget that though, we have something more important here - the story itself.

So, we had two rescue the princess missions. Which is in its base very stupid, but let's see. Rukia was about to get executed because she commited a crime. Okay. Then there are these seats of power, this council. Who the fuck are they and how come they get to be manipulated and killed off so easily? Then two captains notice something is strange. Then they battle captain commander, who, mind me, should be the wisest and the most powerful person there. But no, the old man can't even listen to two of his favorite and best students. He fights them. Give me a fucking break.

I already typed too much, and I can type until tomorrow, if only I'd want to waste my time, but I decided to put the last nail into Bleach's coffin, so I will just say a few more things.

Aizen wanted Rukia. He could have taken the Hogyoku whenever he wanted. But no. She almost got incinerated. Then, in front of everybody he decides to take it from her. Why not undercover like he did before?

How is Urahara punished by living in the real world? He is his own man there, it's a better place then the corrupt Seiretei. Fuck that.

The characters are likable and ok. Standard Shounen, and even a bit better then that. But no character has depth.

I am done.

If people didn't understand the huge fucking holes in this weak story, then you can't rate anything. Bleach can be you favorite, but it can't be the best. It's that fucking simple.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Grimmjow (07-10-2009), Joaquin8911 (08-16-2009), Miburo (06-29-2009), naruto_nutty (06-30-2009), Scientia (06-30-2009), Tzu Men (06-29-2009)
Old 06-29-2009, 09:20 AM   #59
saiyaman
Chuunin
 
saiyaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 640
Thanks: 830
Thanked 312 Times in 137 Posts
saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: bleach manga is the worst manga ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Whoever negged me is a pussy for not leaving his name.



You understand the concept of quality? No, you don't. Your whole posts revolves around not understanding that simple thing.
Read below.



Where is understanding the quality in that post of yours?
I can compare it with whatever. Manga is judged like any other comic, book, movie, game, etc.



Find me a post.



Again, find the post where someone says that something he read earlier and liked it, finds it shit now.
Some things get overrun by time, too. You are not really a fan of Snowhite as you were a kid, right?



SO what? It's better to read something for free, then don't read it at all. Naruto or Bleach wouldn't be nearly as known outside of Japan if there wasn't a free manga scan online.



No. I wouldn't pay for Bleach.



You are repeating the same thing again and again, and if you understood the concept of quality, you wouldn't say that.



Erm, what the fuck? Didn't you understand a word? Criticizing a work has nothing to do with paying for it.
I can criticize it and THEN decide if I will pay or not, it's really simple.



Cry moar.
First of all, I never said you couldn't compare this to anything else. Heck unless we all have examples we won't learn. I agree with you on that.
But.......read what I posted below:

"I said each person has their own unique likes and dislikes. Just the way how you are defending your way of saying this "[insert name here] manga is the best", others defend their own. You can't agree with this and you compare this to something completely something offtopic like games?"

If you can't agree that each user has his/her own unique tastes, why bother giving examples? O_o

Why should I find you a post anyway? I stated my side of this argument and its up to you to believe it or not. It's a fact that's very obvious. There's something called the search button. I trust you know how to use it?

Of course people like free stuff. I agree its good. But whining about how the quality is going down is just a bit too much when you aren't really supporting any manga author now isn't it?

And yes I will repeat it yet again: Each person has their own likes and dislikes. If you don't have a counter argument for this, take it or leave it.

From your view on criticizing, its part wrong. I don't think you really appreciate the hard work put into all manga when all we do is read for free and whine about it.

For your last sentence, again it makes your post pathetic. Its not called crying. Its called asking you to debate in a non-abusive way. Is even such a simple thing so hard for you? :|
__________________
http://www.fandom.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=28764&datel  ine=1291445819
saiyaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 10:30 AM   #60
trondah
ANBU
 
trondah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 31
Posts: 1,962
Thanks: 13
Thanked 77 Times in 49 Posts
trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough
Re: bleach manga is the worst manga ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Entertainment, yes. Quality, no. That was the argument.
I'd say if it has entertainment value there has to be some quality in it too. It's obviously not the worst manga ever which is the topic of this thread.

I'm the one who negged you if you wanted to know. You expect positive rep for childish, arrogant and abusive posting? Like you say yourself, cry moar.
__________________

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to trondah For This Useful Post:
saiyaman (06-29-2009)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.