Miburo and LN - Page 25 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2009, 08:00 PM   #361
UltimateChaos
AKA: Chaos
 
UltimateChaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 25
Thanks: 16
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
UltimateChaos is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Miburo and LN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyface BK View Post
Fuck I was supposed to lololololool this in correspondence to the ^2 posts minus Shins.
lrn2comprehend, I'm not Shin =/

Last edited by UltimateChaos; 05-17-2009 at 08:16 PM.
UltimateChaos is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 05-17-2009, 11:55 PM   #362
Lelouch
Trigger Happy
 
Lelouch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: RockStar HQ
Age: 23
Posts: 245
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Lelouch is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Miburo and LN

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateChaos View Post
Shin from ML
Shit, my secreted is out lol. Hey mibs and Ln are back[Im so late]
Lelouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 02:20 PM   #363
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miburo and LN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
The thanks was broken. There were errors in the backend (stuff you guys can't see) of the script because of the fact that one of the staff workers at NC accidentally deleted the forums a while back. We were getting a lot of database errors which slowly would slow down the place. I had to remove it because of that. However if Shino wants to add it back, he can. I just had to remove it to make the errors stop.


Also, thanks again dsyoji for hooking me up with that Furry Firemen 28 DVD. I had to take my panda suit to the dry cleaners because I pawed my va-jay-jay until I accidentally the whole thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
You 'accidentally' deleted LN and Mibz? What the fuck.

They're cool dudes and dislike you for your conduct. Giving permission to Grimm to snoop around OG's PMs... AND then tossing the blame onto an innocent forum member...

God, grow a pair and get over a few insults. You are totally deserving anyway. And I want to read how Dark Portals ends, fuck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madness View Post
Azumi - I probably was going to continue being friendly with you then come back with some really long shit about how you suck dicks, your country sucks dicks etc

Mad dog- Same thing for you, you ass licking cock smith.

Overl00- You are also a nutless bitch, you fucking sniveling cowardly pile of shit.

Tom- You are probably have a fucking tic-tac dick. with atom sized nuts. I don't give a shit if your feelings got hurt because you put so much hard work into this site 5 years ago. Grow some balls. Who the fuck would care about 'respect' and ' authority' online. Like that shit would matter in the real world. I can undoubtedly say that in real life, you have probably only ever gotten your microscopic version of a penis wet in the shower. You should go to your all dude college and fuck the football team you cock mongoling pussy.


Praise Odin, this was such an awesome thread.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Servo (05-02-2010), T9F (05-03-2010), UchihaTaijiya (05-05-2010)
Old 05-02-2010, 04:56 PM   #364
Servo
Mega User
 
Servo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In the not too distant future...
Age: 30
Posts: 486
Thanks: 5,621
Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough
Re: Miburo and LN

tic-tac dick. Lol.
__________________

Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-02-2010), UchihaTaijiya (05-05-2010)
Old 05-02-2010, 05:10 PM   #365
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,156
Thanks: 7,863
Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Miburo and LN

Oh shi, this was epic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyface BK View Post
On a side note I got a tatto on my penis.
The post which takes the prize though.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-02-2010), UchihaTaijiya (05-05-2010)
Old 05-02-2010, 10:53 PM   #366
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard
 
LonelyNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Fistopia
Age: 22
Posts: 401
Thanks: 112
Thanked 4,137 Times in 1,404 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about
Re: Miburo and LN

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom_servo View Post
douchecanoe.
My new favorite phrase.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DYNOMITE View Post
You don't even know what "conceit" is.

I refuse to respect your authority because you've abused it far more than anyone else.

Fuck off. We each have our own reason for confronting Tom on his bullshit, and my reason is that I don't like getting screwed by a power-abusing hypocrite.

Well, aren't you clever?! I'm obviously not alone since my buds here are supporting me. Now, go back to your ditch.

Because we were actually doing our job. You weren't posting on-topic, and so we acted accordingly. So, silence your whorish prattling.

Oi, I'm the ridiculously Asian one around here.

Just like religion.
Who was this pric--Oh, wait.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Praise Odin, this was such an awesome thread.
Indeed, it was.
__________________
LonelyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LonelyNinja For This Useful Post:
Mal (06-06-2010), Miburo (05-03-2010), Servo (05-02-2010), T9F (05-03-2010), UchihaTaijiya (05-05-2010)
Old 05-05-2010, 01:05 AM   #367
G
S-Ranked Negro
 
G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: The Heights
Posts: 2,756
Thanks: 393
Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miburo and LN

I only made the best :3
G is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to G For This Useful Post:
EJ (06-03-2010), kluang (05-05-2010), Miburo (05-05-2010), UchihaTaijiya (05-05-2010)
Old 05-05-2010, 11:24 PM   #368
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda
 
UchihaTaijiya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,775
Thanks: 7,371
Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miburo and LN

Fuck Tom.

Hell yeah for the end results of all this bs ~

<333333333333
__________________
If the elephants have past lives yet are destined to always remember
It's no wonder how they scream
Like you and I they must have some temper

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-06-2010)
Old 06-03-2010, 04:53 PM   #369
EJ
Reckless
 
EJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 407
Age: 21
Posts: 868
Thanks: 18
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Miburo and LN

You kids made me lol so hard.

~Especially the ones riding dicks...
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.