Miburo and LN - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 05-11-2009, 04:37 AM   #31
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: Miburo and LN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
No, you do not understand. I don't care if you are the most productive moderator around, you learn to respect authority, if they have a problem with me, there were alternative ways for them to handle it besides publicly bashing me. They are more than deserving of their punishment.

And no I'm not hurt by these comments by them. I am however a bit ticked off considering I spent the last 6 years working on a place for Naruto fans to hang out and the only thing they had to say to me was something negative when I said I would not be working anymore.

And no I don't live a pathetic life at all. I live a great life, honestly probably better than yours. I like to consider myself everyone's friend and I don't like it when there are people who don't like me. It doesn't take much for someone to sit behind a screen and bash on someone, usually those who do are the ones that are pathetic. I try to talk stuff through and work things out with people. It just seems like no one else wants to do the same.
I can understand you obviously did put a lot of hard work into the forums back around 04 to 06 maybe. For the last couple of years you haven't been around much and when you have you've made changes that members didn't like. You say you made this place where Naruto fans or just peeps can hang out and have fun, but if you take the fun element out of the site it's no good anymore is it. Everytime you came and made a change you'd be like it's my forum I'll do as I wish. True it is your forum, but considering a lot of these members have been highly active and due to member activity your site is where it is today not simply cause you opened a forum up, so you should respect member opinions on site changes too. Or at least have a week or 2 weeks notice so members can voice some ideas and opinions before the change is implemented.

Also I didn't say you HAD a pathetic life, I said you must have a sad life IF you were getting butthurt by virtual messages. Have you ever taken it out of your time to have a serious discussion with your staff in the staff section about any of this? I don't think you did that's why Miburo and LN's behaviour were probably even more encouraged. Do you not think you made a mistake by not stepping up sooner and talking to them before allowing the tasteless messaging to get to the public area of the forum, so they're not just to blame. As an "employer" show some integrity. Anyway if I recall it was Shino who hired them not you and they showed him respect. But in the end these matters need to be resolved properly in the staff section, not just demod them then announce it publicly. That's not how employment works even you should know that, by making all of that public you've not made any changes to the situation just 2 really good staff members demodded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
I'd find that thread if it was almost 3:30 in the morning... <.< But basically you told us that MrPwnzers presented the PM to you, which made him look like he betrayed his friend. I don't think he bothers with the forum at all now.

Also, didn't you just demote OG without getting her side of the story? And no, she explained that Grimm thought she was talking about him with someone, so that's why he read her shit. Pretty childish to say the least. But whatever, I don't mind the guy, so I don't have a problem with him having the position he has.

lol BK. Pics. Nao. 8]
It's henna tattoo but yeah I don't think I will lol =p

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Babyface BK For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-16-2009)

Old 05-11-2009, 04:42 AM   #32
Tom
DRAMA!!!

Tom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyface BK View Post
I can understand you obviously did put a lot of hard work into the forums back around 04 to 06 maybe. For the last couple of years you haven't been around much and when you have you've made changes that members didn't like. You say you made this place where Naruto fans or just peeps can hang out and have fun, but if you take the fun element out of the site it's no good anymore is it. Everytime you came and made a change you'd be like it's my forum I'll do as I wish. True it is your forum, but considering a lot of these members have been highly active and due to member activity your site is where it is today not simply cause you opened a forum up, so you should respect member opinions on site changes too. Or at least have a week or 2 weeks notice so members can voice some ideas and opinions before the change is implemented.

Also I didn't say you HAD a pathetic life, I said you must have a sad life IF you were getting butthurt by virtual messages. Have you ever taken it out of your time to have a serious discussion with your staff in the staff section about any of this? I don't think you did that's why Miburo and LN's behaviour were probably even more encouraged. Do you not think you made a mistake by not stepping up sooner and talking to them before allowing the tasteless messaging to get to the public area of the forum, so they're not just to blame. As an "employer" show some integrity. Anyway if I recall it was Shino who hired them not you and they showed him respect. But in the end these matters need to be resolved properly in the staff section, not just demod them then announce it publicly. That's not how employment works even you should know that, by making all of that public you've not made any changes to the situation just 2 really good staff members demodded.

It's henna tattoo but yeah I don't think I will lol =p
They can be replaced. And I think it goes without saying if you had a real job and you publicly bashed your boss, you would face some consequences. I think it is very stupid for them to think that they could just get away with it. I mean it is not like they did it once, it was continuous. I announced it publicly after this thread was brought up about it. I already addressed this situation in the staff forum prior.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:42 AM   #33
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

I just pretty much copied what he told me to say to get things worked out. Obviously it didn't work out very well.

Well, yeah, ya think? Wasn't it a little obvious that using a scapegoat would piss people off? You'd both have been better off just telling the damn truth. <.< Whatever, you never even bothered to say "Sorry gais" and you want respect? Respect the members of this forum first. =/

Man. This is just ridiculous. "I followed what he said cause my pen0r is microscopic lololol And ballz? Wut tiz dis u speak of?" >.>

^ That's what I got from reading your post. 8]

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
Fearless Leader (05-02-2010), Miburo (05-16-2009)
Old 05-11-2009, 04:45 AM   #34
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

I'd like to know since Shino is like the top dog now other than Adam, if he wishes should he not be able to hire LN and Miburo back?

Old 05-11-2009, 04:46 AM   #35
Tom
DRAMA!!!

Tom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I just pretty much copied what he told me to say to get things worked out. Obviously it didn't work out very well.

Well, yeah, ya think? Wasn't it a little obvious that using a scapegoat would piss people off? You'd both have been better off just telling the damn truth. <.< Whatever, you never even bothered to say "Sorry gais" and you want respect? Respect the members of this forum first. =/

Man. This is just ridiculous. "I followed what he said cause my pen0r is microscopic lololol And ballz? Wut tiz dis u speak of?" >.>

^ That's what I got from reading your post. 8]
I didn't know he was using a scapegoat. I just told him to put the blame on me. So instead of him posting: MrPwnzers sent me the message and told me all this, it was me who posted it. I was willing to take the heat for him.

Old 05-11-2009, 04:48 AM   #36
Tom
DRAMA!!!

Quote:
I'd like to know since Shino is like the top dog now other than Adam, if he wishes should he not be able to hire LN and Miburo back?
No, like I said before, they will not be back as moderators. This situation is beyond Shino, plus I don't think Shino would put them back anyways.

And another thing, Shino has been top dog. I don't think you guys realize this, he has been running the forum for years now, it is not like he is now getting more powers, he already has it all. He has the same powers just as before. I don't know where you guys are getting the idea that things will just be completely different.

Old 05-11-2009, 04:51 AM   #37
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

That's just stupid. lol. How could you not know he was using a scapegoat when it was you posting that shit? I'm pretty sure you said that MrPwnzers sent the PM. It just sounds like you have no idea what happened despite being present for the situation. Ah, fuck it, I'm going to bed.

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Old 05-11-2009, 04:52 AM   #38
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Brooke leave it that situation is from like a year back fuck it there's no point bringing all that up.

Tomas I guess that clears that up and there's no point debating this anymore.

Will you be giving Shino access to the NL forums server so he can change mod titles in the user rank area. Banners, skins and such?

Old 05-11-2009, 04:52 AM   #39
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

LN and Mibz were good moderators. Mibz liked to have a lil fun and I didn't always agree with him, but getting demoted for insultin you? Totally worth it.

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Old 05-11-2009, 04:53 AM   #40
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Yeah I know but that shit is what started all the anti-Tom crap in the first place. And to me it's the worse shit he's done. Well... maybe not. <.<

Night gais. 8]

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Old 05-11-2009, 04:56 AM   #41
Tom
DRAMA!!!

Quote:
That's just stupid. lol. How could you not know he was using a scapegoat when it was you posting that shit? I'm pretty sure you said that MrPwnzers sent the PM. It just sounds like you have no idea what happened despite being present for the situation. Ah, fuck it, I'm going to bed.
That is essentially it. Like I said before, I had not been around the forum much. It didn't matter to me the consequences with me. It would have mattered to Grimmjow. It would have hurt him a lot more than me had he been the one saying all this. He came to me, told me what he told me, I assessed what I saw, which were screenshots of OG's PMs. Based on that I told him to tell me what to say and I would take care of the rest. I said what he told me happened with him and I chose to de-mod OG. That is all I can recall.

Old 05-11-2009, 04:57 AM   #42
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Night, sweet dreams <3=BK

Old 05-11-2009, 04:59 AM   #43
Tom
DRAMA!!!

Quote:
Brooke leave it that situation is from like a year back fuck it there's no point bringing all that up.

Tomas I guess that clears that up and there's no point debating this anymore.

Will you be giving Shino access to the NL forums server so he can change mod titles in the user rank area. Banners, skins and such?
I've never impeded Shino in his attempts to make the forum better. When he asked me for access to the Vbulletin account so he could get stuff for the forum, I gave it to him. If he wanted access to the FTP, I would have given him access. He never asked me for access. I did tell Adam to set him up access though because I know he will eventually need it. So yeah, he should be able to get access.

Old 05-11-2009, 05:01 AM   #44
Tom
DRAMA!!!

Quote:
LN and Mibz were good moderators. Mibz liked to have a lil fun and I didn't always agree with him, but getting demoted for insultin you? Totally worth it.
They probably were good moderators in the sense that they were able to keep things in check. I'm sure a lot of people can be good moderators. But that doesn't mean they can disrespect authority. Would you hire someone that only talks bad about you to everyone?

Old 05-11-2009, 05:04 AM   #45
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

Pretty much if someone has the title 'Moderator' they can keep things in check. Not to go to detailed, or any shit, but a 'GOOD' moderator is one who constantly contributes to the site/keeps some order/active.

3/3 - Good.

2/3- Someone to just infract people/ban people.

1/3 useless.

I mean, the whole 'respect' thing doesn't really make that much sense to me since this is the internet.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Fearless Leader (05-02-2010)