Urahara and Isshin vs Aizen - pic - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-11-2009, 12:32 PM   #1
zeye
Academy Student

zeye is an unknown quantity at this point
Urahara and Isshin vs Aizen - pic

Im new to this forum, so i dunno if all of you have already seen this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54-65f7qQzg

Its prob a fake, but it would be cool if it wasnt
zeye is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-11-2009, 02:19 PM   #2
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: Urahara and Isshin vs Aizen - pic

That's either real or a very good fake.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:35 PM   #3
SunXia
Chuunin

SunXia will become famous soon enoughSunXia will become famous soon enough

Undoubtedly fake but a cool notion!! Aizen's in Fake Karakura and stuff!! And we haven't been told what squad Isshin was captain of!!

If becoming enlightened or intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me, then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life.
SunXia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 03:17 PM   #4
idisoneboyi
Anabolic Level

idisoneboyi is on a distinguished road

i agree that has to be one of the most epic battles yet if it's a real spoiler. I actually wanted to see both of them fighting against aizen.

Last edited by idisoneboyi; 05-11-2009 at 03:44 PM.
idisoneboyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:33 PM   #5
narutojm
Jounin

narutojm is on a distinguished roadnarutojm is on a distinguished road

uraharda is all they need to kick aizen's ass
owner of wagashi fc
member of hitsuguya fc
owner of T.B.O fc
proud member of hentai fc
owner of wanegan fc
owner of straw hat pirates fc
www.animeworld.forumsland.com
narutojm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:30 PM   #6
SunXia
Chuunin

Really?? he wasn't able to do much against Aizen when he was only a Vice Captain!!

If becoming enlightened or intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me, then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:45 PM   #7
zeye
Academy Student

zeye is an unknown quantity at this point

Im VERY corious about isshin! Right now im kinda bored of ichigo. Isshin looks much more badass than lobster ichigo.

Most likely Urahara will fight yammy, since they didnt get to finish their fight in the previous episodes.
zeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:34 PM   #8
SunXia
Chuunin

Yammy Rialgo versus Urahara Kisuke...now that's a battle I'd like to see!!

I don't know who I'd like to see fight Aizen, I mean, it'll have to be somebody who hasn't seen his ceremonial release, right??

Old 05-12-2009, 10:55 AM   #9
jinchuuriki1312
♫ ♪ Dead Space ♪ ♫

jinchuuriki1312 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunXia View Post
Really?? he wasn't able to do much against Aizen when he was only a Vice Captain!!
Whoa.... Sunxia, ur seriously underestimating Urahara. Obviously he's smarter than Aizen since he can made something that Aizen can only dream of, the Hougyoku. And u dont think tht he'd done nothing these last 100 years, do u? he's a scientist,analytical, experienced, strong shinigami. most likely he already invent many tools tht'll help him in fighting certain opponent. He's the first candidate beside the vizards (shinji) who has the chance to fight Aizen. It doesnt matter if they ( urahara and the vizards ) already saw Aizen's release (shikai), they r not stupid, most likely they already have a plan on how to counter aizen's shikai ability, cuz if they havent found a way on how to counter it, then there's no point for them to step into the battle against aizen. Ichigo on the other hand is stupid as hell, he knows nothing about tactic and strategy in a battle. he's like kenpachi, raw power thats it. it doesnt matter if he havent seen aizen's release, if they fight,all aizen have to do is just show his sword true form (shikai) in front of him and cast the complete hypnotz to him and Bam he'll already under aizen's power. One hit and u'll be under it's shikai status effect forever until the master itself dispel it,thts how it goes. Ichi has no chance to defeat Aizen, not even his hollow form tht defeat Ulquiorra. That thing is completely brainless, a beast, an animal. Aizen's too smart and strong.

@Zeye: i thought the same too. i already mention those things about Urahara vs Yammi weeks ago at bleach 354 discussion thread lol

jinchuuriki1312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 02:41 PM   #10
CamzyD
Chuunin

CamzyD is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Yammy Rialgo versus Urahara Kisuke...now that's a battle I'd like to see!!

I don't know who I'd like to see fight Aizen, I mean, it'll have to be somebody who hasn't seen his ceremonial release, right??
meh -_- forget about yammy, even if he is the "zero" espada

was that a genuine find? if not then thats a good fake for sure
but that would make a much better final battle than ichigo and aizen
CamzyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 03:12 PM   #11
SunXia
Chuunin

Oh I'm not underestimating Urahara, he's one of me favourite characters in the show I'm just not sure if, while he was captain and Aizen only a Vice, then why wasn't he able to do more against him back in the day!! Of course it'd be a great match-up but I just can't help feeling let down that he was allowed to walk away back then!!

Of course Ichigo will have to end up fighting him...he is the main character after all...but only if he's garnered complete control of the Hollow inside!!

Old 05-12-2009, 05:18 PM   #12
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Urahara isn't all that. He was a former 3rd seat who didn't really get to serve as a captain for long. His manga feats are ok but not the best. Yoruichi is the actual bad arse in that exile group. As for Isshin he was most likely a member of Squad 0 better known as the royal guard. I doubt he was ever a captian of the goten 13. About the pic; it's fake.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-12-2009 at 05:20 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 10:06 AM   #13
jinchuuriki1312
♫ ♪ Dead Space ♪ ♫

jinchuuriki1312 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Oh I'm not underestimating Urahara, he's one of me favourite characters in the show I'm just not sure if, while he was captain and Aizen only a Vice, then why wasn't he able to do more against him back in the day!! Of course it'd be a great match-up but I just can't help feeling let down that he was allowed to walk away back then!!

Of course Ichigo will have to end up fighting him...he is the main character after all...but only if he's garnered complete control of the Hollow inside!!
Well, Its all happened so fast. At tht night, Urahara was about to stop Aizen from leaving the crime scene, but suddenly Tessai jump in and launch some kido attack and Aizen sees that as an opportunity to escape. And then the condition of Shinji and the others jst getting worse and worse, so Urahara had no choice but to forget about pursuing Aizen or try to deal with him and turn his attention to trying to save Shinji and friends lives, and he did the right thing there, saving lives is the top priority since he's the only one who can save them cuz he knew about hollowfication.

So I think that its not like he allowed Aizen to walk away or he wasn't able to do more against Aizen back then but i think its more like he didn't gt the chance to do more against him.

Thts why i think Urahara will end up fighting Aizen. He framed him and i want him to have the chance to gt even with the one who framed him.

Edit: Oh...and well if thts the case / if Ichigo manage to completely control of the hollow inside then... yeah he might have a shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Urahara isn't all that. He was a former 3rd seat who didn't really get to serve as a captain for long. His manga feats are ok but not the best. Yoruichi is the actual bad arse in that exile group. As for Isshin he was most likely a member of Squad 0 better known as the royal guard. I doubt he was ever a captian of the goten 13. About the pic; it's fake.
Veng, we both know that in some cases, seats rank means absolutely nothing. Madarame Ikkaku for example, he's a 3rd seat but its very clear that he's stronger than the vice captain Yachiru. And then Aizen Sousuke when he's a vice captain another example. At tht time, most likely he's already surpassed his own captain despite his rank as a vice captain.

And so with Urahara. At tht time, eventhough he's a only a 3rd seat but it doesnt mean tht Yoruichi's stronger than him. Yoruichi's decided to recommend him to Yama-jii to become a captain, cuz she's very confident tht no doubt he'd passed the test easily, she knew tht it would be a waste if he keep stays only as a 3rd seat, because she knew tht despite his rank as a 3rd seat, actually Urahara's already standing on equal footing with her as a Captain.

Last edited by jinchuuriki1312; 05-15-2009 at 10:14 AM.
jinchuuriki1312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 12:02 PM   #14
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

Urahara has to die in that fight.

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 03:31 AM   #15
uchihademon91
Chuunin

uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road

urahara was a third seat yes.........but that didnt mean 3rd strongest of his team

he was only third seat cuz he was the captain of the prisoner unit. thats wut third seat was. it was a job not a ranking