Naruto 448 Spoiler/ Prediction Discussion - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2009, 06:58 AM   #1
NinjaSquirrel
Chuunin

NinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished roadNinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished road
Naruto 448 Spoiler/ Prediction Discussion

I have no clue what to expect in chapter 448.

What do you think?

Old 05-15-2009, 09:25 AM   #2
movalle
Ninja from land of Magma

movalle is on a distinguished roadmovalle is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 448 Spoiler/ Prediction Discussion

naruto will end up killing nagato after nagato tries to capture him.
Old 05-15-2009, 09:44 AM   #3
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

ok, here is my prediction:

Naruto promises he won't kill Nagato.
Nagato: "So this is your answer? You think you can change the world just by holding to a dream? You think you could kill me? You can't kill me, I am a god that will change the world! Your answer is not good enough, I am taking you with me!"
Naruto becomes enraged: "You still don't understand!"
Then Nagato will start using his rinnegan powers, probably shinra tensei and Konan might help. More Konoha shinobis come to the scene.
Nagato:"This is no good. I used too much chakra, Konan we have to leave!"
Konan will fill the place with papers to create a smoke screen, after that they will use reverse summoning to escape.
Konan:"Nagato...."
Nagato:"My first defeat! The six paths have been defeated!"
Konan:"Nagato don't strain yourself. We need to take a break."
Nagato:"We have to hide for now, but once I recover we will deal with some people."

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
The Following User Says Thank You to superninja For This Useful Post:
Whitefang12 (05-17-2009)
Old 05-15-2009, 09:56 AM   #4
satansilent
Jounin

satansilent will become famous soon enoughsatansilent will become famous soon enoughsatansilent will become famous soon enough

Just finish it Kishi please....I still hope Nagato capturing Naruto!!
Old 05-15-2009, 10:41 AM   #5
jinchuuriki1312
♫ ♪ Dead Space ♪ ♫

jinchuuriki1312 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansilent View Post
Just finish it Kishi please....I still hope Nagato capturing Naruto!!
Well, mark my words here:

1. Naruto will never ever gt captured, not a chance, not in a million years, even when it looks like he's so close to gt captured, he will gt away somehow cuz if they gt the nine tail then it'll make his father sacrifice for him absolutely pointless. he went all the trouble splitting nine tail chackra and seal it in his own son so tht someday his son can use tht power for good, for protecting the world from fearsome menace -madara- if in the end its the enemy who gt tht power then yeah ... his father sacrifice will be pointless and tht wont happened.

2. No one from Naruto's generation (the rookie 9) will gt killed, if there's someone who close to Naruto tht'll need to die in the future , it'll be Iruka. The previous generation can die, but not the current generation (rookie 9) and the next generation (konohamaru and friends)

3.Kishi .. i beg u to go back to the original story of Naruto, his jorney to become Hokage and his story to bring sasuke back. stop talking big about the world peace and stuff, and next time dont bring up the topic if u dont know the answer yourself.

well thts what i thought

Old 05-15-2009, 10:57 AM   #6
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Looks like we have another chapter full of talking before some action starts again...

Team Gai should reach Nagato's location at the end of the next chapter after Nagato has changed his mind...if he has.
Old 05-15-2009, 12:05 PM   #7
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,284 Times in 2,926 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Well i see 2 possible outcomes:

1. Nagato will see the error of his ways ( Facepalm ), sob like a little bitch and convert to Narutoism.

2. Something exciting such as Danzou showing up, Nagato attacking Naruto anyway ( which would be logical ) or anything else besides option 1 would be a welcomed relief.
Old 05-15-2009, 01:05 PM   #8
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Well i see 2 possible outcomes:

1. Nagato will see the error of his ways ( Facepalm ), sob like a little bitch and convert to Narutoism.

2. Something exciting such as Danzou showing up, Nagato attacking Naruto anyway ( which would be logical ) or anything else besides option 1 would be a welcomed relief.
I agree kinda with 2, Nagato will be considering it, when Danzou interupts and takes Konan hostage like before. Naruto will be pissed and by some means Danzou will wind up offing Nagato or capturing him to bring back to the Leaf to further build his claim for Hokage. Though he was hiding like a bitch he will claim that he did all the work in capturing Nagato. If he dosen't capture him Nagato will get angry again and call on the spirit sucker thing, Naruto will have to run for his life to get away and he will miss the opportunity to 'capture' Nagato who will probably die from overuse of his Rinningan.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
Old 05-15-2009, 01:16 PM   #9
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Expect Danzou or Madara to kill Nagato.
Old 05-15-2009, 01:16 PM   #10
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Seriously, Nagato standing his ground and continuing to fight for what he believes would allow his character to retain what little dignity he has left. Kishi pretty much destroyed Pein's character, knocking him down from all the hype he received during his battle with Jiraya.

Naruto already changed so many people, 1 failure ( Not includint bringing Sasuke back ) won't unhinge the story. If anything it would be a much better outcome, because it would highlight how much Naruto needs to be refined before coming up with a credible answer that could trully withstand scrutiny from the worst elements of the ninja world.

Last edited by Dagoro; 05-15-2009 at 03:28 PM.
Old 05-15-2009, 06:51 PM   #11
satansilent
Jounin

satansilent will become famous soon enoughsatansilent will become famous soon enoughsatansilent will become famous soon enough
Arrow Re: Naruto 448 Spoiler/ Prediction Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinchuuriki1312 View Post
Well, mark my words here:

1. Naruto will never ever gt captured, not a chance, not in a million years, even when it looks like he's so close to gt captured, he will gt away somehow cuz if they gt the nine tail then it'll make his father sacrifice for him absolutely pointless. he went all the trouble splitting nine tail chackra and seal it in his own son so tht someday his son can use tht power for good, for protecting the world from fearsome menace -madara- if in the end its the enemy who gt tht power then yeah ... his father sacrifice will be pointless and tht wont happened.
Yeah you are right but if Naruto capture this time,the biju not gonna extract immediately(Hachiby not captured yet)
Danzu should rise in the future chapters and with Naruto-Tsunade-Nagato-Konan and Zetsu around that's somehow foolish,and if we include Sasuke that's beyond that,so we need just tsunade VS danzu and then Sasuke(or maybe just Sasuke VS Danzu..I prefer this one)
I believe Nagato not out of jutsu yet and Konan somehow stated that here (she said:Nagato thats just a waste of time!just hurry up and...!!) I don't think she means retreat
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinchuuriki1312 View Post
2. No one from Naruto's generation (the rookie 9) will gt killed, if there's someone who close to Naruto tht'll need to die in the future , it'll be Iruka. The previous generation can die, but not the current generation (rookie 9) and the next generation (konohamaru and friends)
Unfortunately I believed at the end of the manga Naruto or Sasuke gonna die and my money is on Naruto
Old 05-15-2009, 07:17 PM   #12
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Well, obviously nagato isnt going to die because his bijuu sucking statue would go with him, losing all the bijju already collected. So IMO, naruto will let nagato live because even though hes a whinny douch. His abilites could be valuable to konaha as an allie. Not to mention nagato has alot of repeanting to do after what hes done to konaha and other coutries.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 05-15-2009, 08:35 PM   #13
idisoneboyi
Anabolic Level

idisoneboyi is on a distinguished road

It's kinda hard to say whether nagato will live or not.. i agree that kishi making nagato to have a change of heart would be kinda too redundant and ridiculous. So i see it as either naruto will kill nagato off in self defense, nagato lives/escapes, or gets killed off by someone other than naruto. Alot of uncertainty and defintely some possibilties to be said. If naruto does let nagato live, it'll be interesting to see how the villagers will react to his decision and the outcome of it. I just can't wait for the next spoiler to come out. Hopefully it will shed some light onto this.

Last edited by idisoneboyi; 05-15-2009 at 08:38 PM.
Old 05-15-2009, 08:36 PM   #14
Freakout
Jenisand' rul

Freakout is on a distinguished road

I predict Nagato uses dead (yes certainly didely-dadely-dead) and adds Jiraya as well to finally get Naruto.

Anyway back to something serious first I believe this statue is nothing else than just a summoning like Gamabunta, Manda or Katsuyu and therefore it doesn't matter if one of those who made a contract dies and besides I somehow got the feeling Madara knows more about this thing than even Nagato.

For other prediction, I'm pretty sure Danzou who is hiding like a scaredy-cat won't show up but it is certainly possible that Zetsu, Madara, the Kuma nins or Hawk would show up though if Sasuke had succeeded in getting Killerbee the remaining Akatsuki would be extracting the Hachibi by now and therefore are not near and Sasuke surely still needs some time to reach at least the Fire country borders. Rest about this is up to you. But I is surely possible that Nagato sees Yahiko within Naruto (Tsunade retrieval arc, nuff said). Certain is that Nagato will die and probably cause of his current state (does this guy has any blood left by now???). Question is what Naruto will do next I certainly hope he will give a hearty Good Bye to Hinata, vanishes for 3 years to become stronger to face Madara (which he yet has to learn about cause he is "The Masked Guy" and then comes back with a "stormy" entrance and all people at first will think Minato has returned... Anyway thats for now I have to go back to my Fan fictional "I wish it were like that" prediction and write on.

Later

The best secret is a secret no one knows and no one cares for.

As I wander in the Darkness, I feel Strong
As I wander in the Darkness, I see Power
As I wander in the Darkness, I take the Might
As I wander in the Darkness, I loose my Sight
As I wander in the Darkness, I fuse with it
As I wandered in the Darkness, I became it
And all what is left is only deeper Darkness.

Fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Freakout; 05-15-2009 at 08:41 PM.
Old 05-15-2009, 08:41 PM   #15
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
If naruto does let nagato live, it'll be interesting to see how the villagers will react to his decision and the outcome of it
This could very well be another weapon in Danzou's arsenal if it comes to discrediting Tsunade and blaming Naruto for everything. Inoichi's reaction is a good indication of how the old guard behaves, and most likely would not approve of Naruto's decision.

Quote:
Question is what Naruto will do next I certainly hope he will give a hearthy Good Bye to Hinata, vanish for 3 years
I don't think another TS will happen, if it does it would most likely be a month or two skip. I agree with the Hinata part, go to the aftermath and ideas thread. Some people here, myself included have written several predictions on the subject. Some include the idea you posted about.
Closed Thread