True Origin of the Bijuu - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-29-2011, 03:42 PM   #1
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
True Origin of the Bijuu

I'll try to keep this short. Son Goku calls himself "The Sage King of the Apes" and talks about Rikkudou Sannin briefly with signs of respect. Now we already know that ninja monkeys exist in this world thanks to Enma(Hiruzen's summon). What if originally the Sage King Son Goku along with eight other animal kings made a pact with Rikkudou Sannin to bind the Juubi's chakra?

What does this mean for the plot? For the most part nothing however Naruto has had conversations with the Kyuubi which hinted at Naruto wanting to set the Kyuubi free. Now if the Bijuu were originally intelligent sage/king/ninja animals similar to that of the toad family a situation could arise where once the chakra is removed from the Bijuu to re-create the Juubi the animals themselves (Son Goku, Kurama, ....) could be reborn into their original state. Basically this allows them to finally re-gain their freedom without being a tremendous threat to humanity because they no longer possess the Juubi's power.

Also if for some reason the story continues after the war Naruto would be potentially gimped because of the loss of the Juubi's chakra. This allows for new villains to be introduced without further messing up the balance of power.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (12-29-2011), batonnoir (01-10-2012), Gakure (01-06-2012), jericho Uzimaki (12-29-2011), Mail (12-29-2011), ninjalostboy95 (12-29-2011), saiyaman (01-20-2012), That1CheezyGuy (12-31-2011)

Old 12-29-2011, 04:20 PM   #2
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough
Re: True Origin of the Bijuu

gimped but not by much sage mode would be his go to option and he floored kuurama with techs
Old 12-29-2011, 04:54 PM   #3
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
I'll try to keep this short. Son Goku calls himself "The Sage King of the Apes" and talks about Rikkudou Sannin briefly with signs of respect. Now we already know that ninja monkeys exist in this world thanks to Enma(Hiruzen's summon). What if originally the Sage King Son Goku along with eight other animal kings made a pact with Rikkudou Sannin to bind the Juubi's chakra?

What does this mean for the plot? For the most part nothing however Naruto has had conversations with the Kyuubi which hinted at Naruto wanting to set the Kyuubi free. Now if the Bijuu were originally intelligent sage/king/ninja animals similar to that of the toad family a situation could arise where once the chakra is removed from the Bijuu to re-create the Juubi the animals themselves (Son Goku, Kurama, ....) could be reborn into their original state. Basically this allows them to finally re-gain their freedom without being a tremendous threat to humanity because they no longer possess the Juubi's power.

Also if for some reason the story continues after the war Naruto would be potentially gimped because of the loss of the Juubi's chakra. This allows for new villains to be introduced without further messing up the balance of power.
Cool theory bro, but I have a few questions.

If the most powerful animal summons agreed to contain the juubi's power, why isn't their a frog or snake bijuu? Certainly they'd be among the strongest animals.

How would sealing the juubi's chakra inside the animals make them practically immortal? Doesn't work that way for the jinks, and the Bijuu have been around for centuries...so?

The bijuu have been noted as lacking in intelligence or sapience, without a human partner. So then, why would sealing the juubi's chakra inside animals make the resulting bijuus stupid as fuck, but then gain intelligence when sealed inside human? This is especially curious seeing as how the summon animals you've referenced are known to have a human level of intelligence themselves.

Last edited by ask me anything; 12-29-2011 at 06:53 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (01-10-2012), Sensei-Q (12-29-2011), Vengeance (12-29-2011)
Old 12-29-2011, 05:07 PM   #4
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,581 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
The bijuu have been noted as lacking in intelligence or sapience, without a human partner. So then, why would sealing the juubi's chakra inside animals make the resulting bijuus stupid as fuck, but then gain intelligence when sealed inside human? This is aseptically curious seeing as how the summon animals you've referenced are known to have a human level of intelligence themselves.
It's been fairly heavily hinted that the notion that the bijuu are mindless monsters without hosts is a load of crap. Kurama has always been very capable of reasoning and intelligent thought, Hachibi is more capable of it than KB, and Son Goku is plainly intelligent, enough so that he looks down on humans' intelligence. In addition, we saw that Kurama remembered events with incredible detail from before he was ever sealed in a jink.

The myth that the Bijuu are rabid, stupid beasts is one of the misconceptions that plagues the society of the Narutoverse. It's much like how the jinchuuriki are treated as being nothing more than weapons to use the bijuus' powers or treated as being just as frightful and monstrous as the tailed beasts themselves.

Understanding is one of the "slap you in the face with this theme it's so obvious" messages in the manga.

As to the theory, Goku says that he was given his name by the RS. If we're to presume that he was to the monkeys/apes what Gamabunta is to the Toads, why would he not have his own name before siding with the RS? The same would presumably apply to all the others.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (01-10-2012), ninjalostboy95 (12-29-2011), Sensei-Q (12-29-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (01-08-2012), thegodfather2450 (01-11-2012), Vengeance (12-29-2011)
Old 12-29-2011, 05:14 PM   #5
fallensaints
Academy Student

fallensaints is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

If the most powerful animal summons agreed to contain the juubi's power, why isn't their a frog or snake bijuu? Certainly they'd be among the strongest animals.

How would sealing the juubi's chakra inside the animals make them practically immortal? Doesn't work that way for the jinks, and the Bijuu have been around for centuries...so?

The bijuu have been noted as lacking in intelligence or sapience, without a human partner. So then, why would sealing the juubi's chakra inside animals make the resulting bijuus stupid as fuck, but then gain intelligence when sealed inside human? This is aseptically curious seeing as how the summon animals you've referenced are known to have a human level of intelligence themselves.

I think that link was madara just messing with the 9tails mind to control him. Atleast that what it looks like to me. Basically telling it that it lives to serve the uchihas.
fallensaints is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 05:30 PM   #6
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:

I'll be honest this would have made allot more sense had the representative of Hachibi was actually Yamata no Orochi(Orochimaru is loosely based off this) to have that connection to the snake family. Could be a number of reasons why the snakes weren't used(should have been with Orochimaru acting as the 8 tails jink if Kishi was actually smart) like they weren't really noble. Possibly what ever snake sage was around at the time simply wasn't an ally of Rikkudou Sannin or simply didn't agree with being used like that. Manda being shown wanting human sacrifices being a huge red flag.

As far as the Toad family is concerned not really sure since they seem to be more reasonable when compared to the snakes. You'd think a powerful family like the toads would be represented if that were the case. Great Toad Sage may possibly be able to shed light on the issue. His ability to foresee the future could be a by product of the Juubi itself.

Another idea could be that Kurama somehow interfered with the original prosses by taking in the majority of the chakra. Like originally the chakra was to be split between 10 beast but the process never made it to the 10th(toads). The result of this made the portions of chakra unbalanced which resulted in each Bijuu only getting a specific number of tails.

Quote:
The humans are absorbing sentient beings within themselves while the Bijuu simply absorbed raw chakra. The chakra itself keeps the Bijuu immortal however since the human is using the Bijuu as a medium to access the chakra it isn't granted the same power of immortality.

Quote:
The bijuu have been noted as lacking in intelligence or sapience, without a human partner. So then, why would sealing the juubi's chakra inside animals make the resulting bijuus stupid as fuck, but then gain intelligence when sealed inside human?
The Bijuu don't gain intelligence because they're within a human. If I recall it was also mentioned that the Bijuu varied in degree's of intelligence. This could be in part due to the chakra of the Juubi. Like the power was overwhelming & left some of the Bijuu such as the Kyuubi in a berserker state. Bijuu like Goku however seem to have kept their original personality. Also I'd like to add that the Kyuubi is only shown semi cooperative after half of his chakra was sealed away. Possibly showing that Kurama became self aware after this was done. Once Naruto gained access & control over most of Kurama's chakra he's calmed down even more.

Quote:
This is aseptically curious seeing as how the summon animals you've referenced are known to have a human level of intelligence themselves.
Son Goku seems pretty self aware as does Hachibi. Also I'd like to point out that anyone would become pissed if they're constantly hunted & caged like animals because greedy humans wanted to use their power.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (12-29-2011), ninjalostboy95 (12-29-2011), Pritha (12-30-2011), Sensei-Q (12-29-2011)
Old 12-29-2011, 06:51 PM   #7
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

If the nine summonings were considered "noble beasts" wouldn't it make sense that their familes would just require a lot of chakra/training to do so. Kishi may have showed the slug/frog/snake to introduce the summonings and say that these creatures are just not noble, or the nine who were chosen, were chosen due to merit and strength.

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 07:10 PM   #8
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Okay let's see here... for everyday summoning creatures we have Toads, Snakes, Slugs, HORNED LION-MANE DINO-MONKEYS, DOLPHIN HORSES, OCTO-OXES AND HETEROCHROMIA BLUE-FIRE CATS OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE.

See what I did there?
These things were obviously spawned from RS' imagination. The couldn't possibly exist among the others in the animal realm.

Last edited by Sensei-Q; 12-29-2011 at 07:12 PM.
Sensei-Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 07:12 PM   #9
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Just to add on a little.

Sanbi(3 tails) is a turtle. Guy has a contract with a ninja turtle.

Rokubi(6 tails) is a slug. Tsunade has a contract with a ninja slug.

Nibi(2 tails) is a cat. The Uchiha have a connection to ninja cats.

Just a little more insight on possible ninja animals. So at least four of the nine Bijuu have a connection to different animals shown to be ninja.

@Sensei-Q Goku would be connected to Enma's family line(monkeys). The mutations(extra tails, spikes, flaming skin, sand body) shown in their Bijuu form could be contributed to the Juubi's chakra.

PS: Shichibi is an insect(beetle) various shinobi are shown controlling bugs.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 12-29-2011 at 07:27 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Gakure (01-06-2012), jericho Uzimaki (12-29-2011), SirBenoit (01-04-2012)
Old 12-29-2011, 07:30 PM   #10
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
@Sensei-Q Goku would be connected to Enma's family line(monkeys). The mutations shown in their Bijuu form could can be contributed to the Juubi's chakra.
So you're saying the RS summoned the great leaders(note - ape claims to be a king) from their respective kingdom and asked them to host portions of chakra that could fuck up their genetics. The Devil's deal, lol. Someone like Enma would never take it, I'm sure of it.
The one having most profit from it would be the Fox. Only changes made are presumably the amount of tails and front paws. Power remains unequaled.

But if this were to be true, what happened to the Ox/Fox/Cat/Beetle/Raccoon/Horse(?) family/world? Or are they yet to be introduced?

The plot thickens!
Old 12-29-2011, 07:36 PM   #11
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
So you're saying the RS summoned the great leaders(note - ape claims to be a king) from their respective kingdom and asked them to host portions of chakra that could fuck up their genetics. The Devil's deal, lol. Someone like Enma would never take it, I'm sure of it.
If it was to ensure the safety of the world why wouldn't noble creatures sacrifice themselves for the greater good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
The one having most profit from it would be the Fox. Only changes made are presumably the amount of tails and front paws. Power remains unequaled.

But if this were to be true, what happened to the Ox/Fox/Cat/Beetle/Raccoon/Horse(?) family/world? Or are they yet to be introduced?

The plot thickens!
Actually cat's were already introduced with the Uchiha. One could even make a connection with the Kyuubi to the canidae species which have been shown to be ninja in the Naruto world. The canidae family consist of wolves, foxes, jackals, coyotes, & dogs/K9.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (12-29-2011)
Old 12-29-2011, 08:26 PM   #12
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Quote:
If it was to ensure the safety of the world why wouldn't noble creatures sacrifice themselves for the greater good?
I'm sure Someone like Ox or Goku or even Karuma would see this bijuu power milking factory thing coming from centuries away. If I were one of them, I'd suggest creating a godly seal with his godly power for the chakra to be put in. Forever.

Quote:
Actually cat's were already introduced with the Uchiha.
I take back the cat part. Not a far fetch either.

Quote:
One could even make a connection with the Kyuubi to the canidae species which have been shown to be ninja in the Naruto world. The canidae family consist of wolves, foxes, jackals, coyotes, & dogs/K9.
Until I see a giant wolf boss, jackal boss, coyote boss (and a giant pitbull?) or a small version of the three I mentioned, I'm calling it a far fetch.

Last edited by Sensei-Q; 12-29-2011 at 08:27 PM.
Sensei-Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 08:35 PM   #13
Mail
Genin

Mail is an unknown quantity at this point

The talking dog summoned by Kakashi doesn't count?
Mail is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mail For This Useful Post:
Gakure (01-06-2012), ninjalostboy95 (12-29-2011), Sensei-Q (12-29-2011), Vengeance (12-29-2011)
Old 12-29-2011, 09:01 PM   #14
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Kakshi's summons - Pakkun is a miniature pug, Bull/Buru is a bulldog, Ūhei is a greyhound while the others I'm not to sure about.

Kuromaru has the appearance of a giant wolf while Hana's 3 hounds also resemble wolves.

Nagato also captured a Cerberus like hell hound which was massive in size.

So as you can see there are several different types of canidae in Naruto. So why couldn't the Kyuubi/Kurama fall somewhere in this family line? Intelligent thought in terms of canidae were already shown with Kakashi's ninja hounds & the Inuzuka clan's dogs & wolves.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 12-29-2011 at 09:05 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (12-29-2011), Sensei-Q (12-29-2011)
Old 12-29-2011, 09:22 PM   #15
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

I forgot about the giant repli-head dog. Nevermind. Carry on, good sir.
jericho Uzimaki (12-29-2011)