New Interview - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 05:07 PM   #31
Hokage6thNarutofan16
6thHokage Believe it

Hokage6thNarutofan16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: New Interview

I wouldn't mind Minato Spin-off

Old 06-13-2009, 11:21 PM   #32
Red
Academy Student

Red is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: New Interview

A Minato spin off sounds as great as Kakashi Gaiden did if not then better. There so many questions surrounding him that are unanswered.
Old 06-18-2009, 02:42 PM   #33
pesass
Genin

pesass is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah a Minato spin off would be cool and I hope that they will also show more about the Ushiha members ( Fugaku, Mikoto,...) and the Whitefang in it.

I also have a question: Kishi said: "Shadow Doppelgänger". Is he speaking german ?(would be cool, I am from Austria)
Old 06-18-2009, 03:57 PM   #34
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Minato Gaiden sounds lame, I'd rather see a Hashirama/Madara Gaiden that told the entire story. That or a Hiruzen Gaiden so we get to see the Senju Hokages, the Sannin, the Fourth and the Kyuubi.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:57 PM   #35
tim86
Academy Student

tim86 is an unknown quantity at this point

doppelganger is like many other words german word wich is used in english. the most famous would be kindergarden or blitzkrieg. just like we use foregin words as well(portemonnaie,...)
The Following User Says Thank You to tim86 For This Useful Post:
pesass (06-24-2009)
Old 06-21-2009, 03:28 PM   #36
spikeville
Academy Student

spikeville is an unknown quantity at this point
New Interview

yeah i have that one memorized, kakashi is the MAN i really hope to see his arc in a few eps, and yeah that new opening is great, does anyone have the music from it?
Old 06-24-2009, 06:08 AM   #37
pesass
Genin

pesass is an unknown quantity at this point

@tim86: Ah, thanks. Yeah I remember another of these words is Poltergeist. It is fun to hear to hear a typical English person speak german with the accent. lol

It would be cool to have a Uchiha spin off with Itachi as Anbu, or a 3rd Hokage Spin off with Orochi, Jirai and tsuna as children.
Old 06-26-2009, 04:38 AM   #38
fivelemental
Super Special Awesome

fivelemental is an unknown quantity at this point

A spinoff would be way gnarly. btw why does ThePRODIGY have such a gargantuan sig? It's bigger than my house.

Quote:
Yondaime spin-off would be great but it like reading a book where u know the end already.
Have you ever played Crisis Core : Final Fantasy VII? It was a pretty successful and very enjoyable game, and in the same way, viewers/players are very likely to know what has happened at the end of the story for the past 12 years already. I don't that element will stop anyone from enjoying it.
Old 07-26-2009, 09:57 AM   #39
sean77215
Anbu

sean77215 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the post Shrike
Old 07-28-2009, 07:56 PM   #40
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

reading this enterview again and catching the part about making the 4th Hokage as a kid, it hit me. Never been done before. Begin a Naruto Manga that gives u facts and connections on plenty people from the origins of Konoha until now. Kishi has made his side characters so interesting, that he can do Jiraiya's/ Sannins childhood era after that, then the 1st 2nd Hokage Madara and his brother, and the beginnings of Konoha until handed off to Sarutobi. All showing us their great wars of the past and how they lived and came to pass on the will of fire that Naruto ends with with Naruto as Hokage or passing the title. That would be the classic of all classics. The trilogies of all trilogies. The new beginnings to the old beginnings.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
Old 07-28-2009, 09:13 PM   #41
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
reading this enterview again and catching the part about making the 4th Hokage as a kid, it hit me. Never been done before. Begin a Naruto Manga that gives u facts and connections on plenty people from the origins of Konoha until now. Kishi has made his side characters so interesting, that he can do Jiraiya's/ Sannins childhood era after that, then the 1st 2nd Hokage Madara and his brother, and the beginnings of Konoha until handed off to Sarutobi. All showing us their great wars of the past and how they lived and came to pass on the will of fire that Naruto ends with with Naruto as Hokage or passing the title. That would be the classic of all classics. The trilogies of all trilogies. The new beginnings to the old beginnings.
But you will know what things ends up and that spoils fun
Old 07-29-2009, 01:05 AM   #42
kunio kun
Genin

kunio kun is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Dragon ball already did that whole thing of "let's do special shows,ovas,etc about every character origins",it felt like...too much.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:15 AM   #43
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG
Chuunin

kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enoughkOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enough

i wanna see a new series with young minato. they better show how bad ass the sannin, and 3rd hokage are. they should also show the fight between danzo and the 3rd. i can't wait for that. and the great ninja wars. what, what, what!
Old 08-04-2009, 05:08 AM   #44
fuckfuckfuck
Academy Student

fuckfuckfuck has a little shameless behaviour in the past

cool man...minato's my favorite...
Old 08-04-2009, 05:27 AM   #45
Giffica
Fushichou Kage

Giffica can only hope to improve

YES! GITS MENTION! Further proof gits is the greatest series/manga/movie/live-action/anime of all time! WOO!

Back on topic. SAKURA IS A NORMAL GIRL! SCREW ALL YOU NARU-SAKU FANS! UP YOURS! NO ONE LIKES NORMAL BESIDES LOSERS!

And Minato Gaiden? Holy shit that would suck...it's gonna be like Naruto, but level headed. I much preffer 1st Hokage V Madara Arch! Or maybe Senju V Uchiha. Can anyone say MORE UCHIHA!

Wait? Did Kishi just insult America like 3 times? does he seriously not know Naruto is the #1 Manga in the US? I mean shouldn't someone tell him this? Plus it changed a WHOLE generation and opened the Door for Anime to become "main stream" like comics were in the 30's and 40's. Plus he really said Americans know good stuff? damm that was a insult...As much as i like Naruto i do not like him, himself...As i said. GITS ALL THE WAY! SAC was the greatest!

What kind of babies does Killer Bee have?

Babees!
Closed Thread