Myth is a pussy. - Page 19 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 05-17-2009, 01:30 PM   #271
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I promised you lulz.

I like the new sigs. A lot. <3
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
The Madness (05-17-2009)

Old 05-17-2009, 01:31 PM   #272
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

They are trophies to be displayed to all.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-17-2009), Shrike (05-17-2009)
Old 05-17-2009, 02:31 PM   #273
The Madness
Passion Rules

The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice
Re: Myth is a pussy.

This thread seems pretty legit.
The Following User Says Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-17-2009)
Old 05-17-2009, 02:47 PM   #274
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
^This.

@OG-Nah. You always meet in a public place first, then go somewhere else to battle. That way pussies who bring twenty dudes to a one-on-one can't just jump you like little bitches.
Bengalis will jump people in public places if the person/group getting jumped is a faggot cause we ain't scared of the police or members of public.

Myth - You say you live near Bal drive up to him and get your ass kicked, I'm sure he wouldn't mind fucking you up.

You probably studied you princess karate at a youth center where they give you black belts to motivate you, not cause you deserve with a trainer like Fred Ettish.

Also you use the term 'slap' for almost everything, you're a pussy learn to face facts.

Not posting your picture because someone might photoshop it. Not posting your address because someone might google image it. Not going down to fight because someone will FUCK YOU UP!

You are a pussy of epic proportions. You and your little ballet crew should just keep practicing your "karate" and learn to keep your mouths shut.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Babyface BK For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-17-2009)
Old 05-17-2009, 02:52 PM   #275
The Madness
Passion Rules

^Agree with all except the jumping.

Jumping someone with anymore than 1 person is lame.

But I think you know that.
Miburo (05-17-2009)
Old 05-17-2009, 02:55 PM   #276
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyface BK View Post
Not posting your picture because someone might photoshop it. Not posting your address because someone might google image it. Not going down to fight because someone will FUCK YOU UP!

You are a pussy of epic proportions.
My favorite part. <3
Old 05-17-2009, 03:02 PM   #277
The Madness
Passion Rules

I lol'd at jboogie's response... which is the first time ever.
JBoogie (05-17-2009)
Old 05-17-2009, 03:06 PM   #278
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
^Agree with all except the jumping.

Jumping someone with anymore than 1 person is lame.

But I think you know that.
There's usually about 7 - 10 of us Bengalis in a group on a night out in the town. If we see 2 male homosexuals kissing, which has happened and we're drunk(totally justifies the next bit) we'll fuck there shit up. There's been incidents where we start a fight with more than what we have and we end up with 2 or 3 guys to beat down cause the rest have run away. We get drunk and we look for fights, there's times when we don't find anyone and start brawling with each other.
Quote:
My favorite part. <3
<3333333=====BK

I wanna thank shitload of your posts, but I think I'll stay faggy for a little while and keep my thank count on 0. I was hoping only I would only get 1 thank on each of my posts, but seems like a post somewhere has been thanked twice goddamn.

Old 05-17-2009, 03:24 PM   #279
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
No. I can find and list at least six training facilities that claim to teach MMA in the state of NY if you want me to. Renzo gracie BJJ and MMA is in NY for fuck's sake.

Edit: Prove me wrong by posting a link to the law saying training is illegal.

You're an idiot.
they can say it but the schools are official as in actual normal training be lieve me i did my research before joining my school... competeting isn't allowed, and they don't allow training to much either there are schools but its pussy shit, nothing close to actual mixed martial arts...

@madness 6,1 195 i weight train so its all muscle... trying to hit 200.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 03:26 PM   #280
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Believe you? Nah. I don't take little bitches word on things. Post some actual evidence that anything you say is remotely true or quit talking shit like a pussy.
Old 05-17-2009, 03:31 PM   #281
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Exactly stop chatting shit Myth, I don't give a fuck if I snitch or jump people or whatever. Even if some of my qualities dont fill the "manly" quota at least I have the balls to be straight up about my shit. You say you got muscles bullshit, you must be skinny cause to me it seems being able to suck on your own shit takes a hell of a lot of flexibility.

Old 05-17-2009, 03:44 PM   #282
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyface BK View Post
Exactly stop chatting shit Myth, I don't give a fuck if I snitch or jump people or whatever. Even if some of my qualities dont fill the "manly" quota at least I have the balls to be straight up about my shit. You say you got muscles bullshit, you must be skinny cause to me it seems being able to suck on your own shit takes a hell of a lot of flexibility.
sorry u feel that way england boy btw u guys from england are the biggest pussies out there...

@mib as i said when ur in town let me know we will meet up unlike ur england friend i won't bring ppl... i mean unles su want me to n even then i don't come with 7-10 ppl lmfaoooo england take lessons nyc rolls big to beefs with 20-30 heads kiddo.

U dont' have to take my wrd for it mib u asked questions i answered simple as that...
Old 05-17-2009, 03:52 PM   #283
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
sorry u feel that way england boy btw u guys from england are the biggest pussies out there...

@mib as i said when ur in town let me know we will meet up unlike ur england friend i won't bring ppl... i mean unles su want me to n even then i don't come with 7-10 ppl lmfaoooo england take lessons nyc rolls big to beefs with 20-30 heads kiddo.

U dont' have to take my wrd for it mib u asked questions i answered simple as that...
Yeah dodge all the facts in every post again, because we know you're a fucking pussy. Also English people are fucking sick, we start riots in every country we go to cause we're fucking sick. You don't have the balls to start shit anywhere.

Old 05-17-2009, 03:56 PM   #284
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

@Myth-I wouldn't count "uh, im scared to tell u that hurr hurr" as answering questions.

Pussy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
The Madness (05-17-2009)
Old 05-17-2009, 03:59 PM   #285
Myth
Kage

Quote:
@Myth-I wouldn't count "uh, im scared to tell u that hurr hurr" as answering questions.

Pussy.
u asked me something i told u im not gonna stand around nagging u to accept it i said what i said its the truth u don't want to believe it oh well, shit happens....

Bk - English ppl suck lol some of my boys went down there last year as a europe trip hit amsterdamn,england etc etc they slapped some pussies who walked up acting big those 5-6 english tough guys got dropped quick...

Last edited by Myth; 05-17-2009 at 04:01 PM.