Myth is a pussy. - Page 42 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 12-15-2010, 07:00 PM   #616
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Myth is a pussy.

What the hell is Judgment? Man, I've been focusing on research too much.

So, to recap:

SBVI is just flaming because he finds our reactions hilarious. Just to be clear, calling us faggots and having us say, "dude - wtf is wrong with you" is hilarious. Man, we are so worked up.

Anomaly is leaving because he couldn't handle rational discussion (which I challenge you to prove that it wasn't)? Happy trails, dude.

And Demi-god interjects Piano Man and only TWO people thank? I think I have centered in on the REAL problem in this forum. (Also, Demi <3. Hilarious work in this thread.)
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (12-16-2010), Miburo (12-15-2010), platinumrug (12-24-2010), Servo (12-15-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010), zer0systm (12-15-2010)

Old 12-15-2010, 07:01 PM   #617
ACt
Heart Wizard

ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
I liked 1984. It's kinda paradoxic, but the horrifying world, in a way, made it enjoyable.
Huxley's Brave New World is better and more likely. But yeah, 1984 is good.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Miburo (12-15-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (12-15-2010)
Old 12-15-2010, 07:04 PM   #618
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
What the hell is Judgment? Man, I've been focusing on research too much.

So, to recap:

SBVI is just flaming because he finds our reactions hilarious. Just to be clear, calling us faggots and having us say, "dude - wtf is wrong with you" is hilarious. Man, we are so worked up.

Anomaly is leaving because he couldn't handle rational discussion (which I challenge you to prove that it wasn't)? Happy trails, dude.

And Demi-god interjects Piano Man and only TWO people thank? I think I have centered in on the REAL problem in this forum. (Also, Demi <3. Hilarious work in this thread.)
Its this thread. Everything else is suffering. I cant believe it took an hour for a one piece thread, who knows how long it would have taken if i didnt make it. Oh and no "Where is mah naruto! RAEG!!!" posts either! (though im not complaining about that )

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:05 PM   #619
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Huxley's Brave New World is better and more likely. But yeah, 1984 is good.
On my to read list. But since ToW is what I am reading now who knows when ill get to it

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
Old 12-15-2010, 07:06 PM   #620
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
WTF happened here? I stop reading this when the sig topic started. I log in now, see posts in other places about what has been happening, then I come here and see this. wtf!

Even though this is over I find one thing peculiar.

Fist off, I am assuming some stuff. I am assuming that the judgement group was not open and that an OH/FTP member (mibs??) took control opened it or something like that. If I am wrong about these assumptions then disregard the rest.

I did some reading about FTP vs the furfag (or however you call(ed) him). I read somewhere that one of the complaints was that he was reading PMs. I don't remember the exact details, but I remember the it was unjust. Isn't hijacking the group something similar? isn't it in the same ("bad") spirit? Isn't it an abuse of power just like the furfags pm stint?

Anybody read animal farm?

P.S. I admit I might have missed something in this thread that would justify what happened since i skimmed/skipped through it, but I dont think there was something.

PM Megaboss thing was totally different. What happened there is that Grimmjow was reading OG's PMs because he was being a paranoid faggot and thinking she was getting people to mess with him, or something hardcore faggy like that. He saw her making a joke with some of her friends, and told Megaboss. Megaboss then demodded her based on this joke. And Grimm and Megaboss lied and said that it was one of her friends that informed them of said joke, not that they were reading her private messages. The hardcore scumbaggery of throwing an innocent forum goer under the bus, while betraying a supposed comrade's trust, was the main argument used by FTP. It should also be noted that the main goal was to use a more emotional argument to sway popular opinion, as well as the opinion of others in positions of power, against Megaboss.

Also, it was assumed by everyone, including the entire rest of the staff, that PMs were private and not to be read unless the PM was actually shared with others. Meaning only the sender or the receiver could grant access, no one else. This is how we operate now as well. Even Megaboss and Grimm knew this, which is why they pretended that they got the PM from one of OG's friends.

Usergroups are under moderator jurisdiction, and are readable and accessible by all mods irregardless of settings. I could always read that usergroup and post there, etc., and I never once hid that fact or attempted to deceive anyone. I did transfer the usergroup to me, because I didn't know the option existed and I wanted to see what it did, but I transferred it right back. So no harm done. I only transferred it to myself again after Anomaly left the forum. So, again, no harm done. No deception. No betrayal. Etc. Totally different things. Megaboss abused his powers for sinister furfaggotry. I use my power to bring enjoyment and entertainment to the forum.

You're welcome.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
kael03 (12-15-2010), Mal (12-16-2010), Nerox (12-15-2010), platinumrug (12-24-2010), Playa (12-16-2010), Servo (12-15-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)
Old 12-15-2010, 07:14 PM   #621
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
Just want the record to show that Animal Farm wasn't that great.

Edit- But then Orwell's works are all blown way out of fucking proportion.
I thought animal farm was stupid. Both the movie and book. Napolean was a fatass pig who turned the whole farm into a dictatorship or more like a totalitarian government in my opinion, and only won the stupid election because he cheated. I liked the part when old major died while singing though, just because he was a dead pig and he reminded me of bacon. Mmmm. They should've killed snowball too.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:18 PM   #622
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
PM Megaboss thing was totally different. What happened there is that Grimmjow was reading OG's PMs because he was being a paranoid faggot and thinking she was getting people to mess with him, or something hardcore faggy like that. He saw her making a joke with some of her friends, and told Megaboss. Megaboss then demodded her based on this joke. And Grimm and Megaboss lied and said that it was one of her friends that informed them of said joke, not that they were reading her private messages. The hardcore scumbaggery of throwing an innocent forum goer under the bus, while betraying a supposed comrade's trust, was the main argument used by FTP. It should also be noted that the main goal was to use a more emotional argument to sway popular opinion, as well as the opinion of others in positions of power, against Megaboss.

Also, it was assumed by everyone, including the entire rest of the staff, that PMs were private and not to be read unless the PM was actually shared with others. Meaning only the sender or the receiver could grant access, no one else. This is how we operate now as well. Even Megaboss and Grimm knew this, which is why they pretended that they got the PM from one of OG's friends.

Usergroups are under moderator jurisdiction, and are readable and accessible by all mods irregardless of settings. I could always read that usergroup and post there, etc., and I never once hid that fact or attempted to deceive anyone. I did transfer the usergroup to me, because I didn't know the option existed and I wanted to see what it did, but I transferred it right back. So no harm done. I only transferred it to myself again after Anomaly left the forum. So, again, no harm done. No deception. No betrayal. Etc. Totally different things. Megaboss abused his powers for sinister furfaggotry. I use my power to bring enjoyment and entertainment to the forum.

You're welcome.
I should have been more specific, even though you could have figured it out from the "open" my mistake. I knew that you had jurisdiction, nothing bad there. Same as with you transferring it to yourself and returning it to see what its like. However, other (non-mod) members of OH being allowed to join is a different issue, and what the focus in my post was (supposed to be) on. I'm not saying it was as bad as what furfag did, but it should have been done. You betrayed the group owners right to deny the right to join to those he doesn't want in his private. You betrayed the privacy of the group.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (12-15-2010), SilverbladeVI (12-16-2010)
Old 12-15-2010, 07:19 PM   #623
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

I owned the group when I let them join. Not before.

And I let everyone who wants to be able to join, because I'm way nicer than the previous owner.

Again, you're welcome.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)
Old 12-15-2010, 07:39 PM   #624
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

Whats going on this time. -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy212 View Post
My god Silver....REALLY? This shit is really getting annoying we're not children. This is all unesscary drama arising and honestly no wants that shit around here. Not OH, not you or Anomaly. Nobody.

It's fucking pathetic.
Sassy, your cool and shit and I consider you a friend - but stop. Your repeating the same thing over and over again when it isn't that serious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
And they said they wouldn't do this monkey business again.

Sorry Judgment guys, but if this is what you want, say hello to my middle finger while I exit through the front door. I won't have this bullshit you said you didn't want to provoke.
Agreed. I "joined" the little Judgement group thing to support what I thought you guys were gonna do, but not if this is the way you handle things. Personally, I thought the group was going to be to defend and argue when OH members felt like assholes and picked out light blues - not to pick fights for no reason. Deuces.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
I thought animal farm was stupid. Both the movie and book. Napolean was a fatass pig who turned the whole farm into a dictatorship or more like a totalitarian government in my opinion, and only won the stupid election because he cheated. I liked the part when old major died while singing though, just because he was a dead pig and he reminded me of bacon. Mmmm. They should've killed snowball too.
The book was decent, and had a good story with a retarded but symbolic ending. The movie was shit, and I fell asleep.

Also CONFIRMED!!, the group would have never worked out which is why I told you I wouldn't join. Many members here interwebz-fear/dislike OH members, and will join a little group to say so - but won't actually stand up to do anything. It was going to fail from the beginning. And you leaving because of a little "fight" with a farewell speech and a "dramatic" exit is kinda cliché. If you don't like the members, ignore them. There is literally an ignore button in your User CP. And if you are to continue your group, don't pick fights for no reason or your just stooping to the level you claim not to like. SBVI, stop trolling bro. Your too smart for that, and even though your my dog - you don't want to lose the respect of light blues as well.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..

Last edited by KillerNN; 12-15-2010 at 07:41 PM.
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (12-15-2010), SilverbladeVI (12-16-2010), TheBaron (12-16-2010)
Old 12-15-2010, 07:41 PM   #625
ACt
Heart Wizard

Quote:
Its this thread. Everything else is suffering. I cant believe it took an hour for a one piece thread, who knows how long it would have taken if i didnt make it. Oh and no "Where is mah naruto! RAEG!!!" posts either! (though im not complaining about that )
I don't see it. There are a tonne of different threads and topics, many of which there is little of this dreaded OH involvement. If the problem is this thread is highly active and it causes everyone else to be scared off or abandon the forum, then it is on them who have no gumption to go out, start a thread or begin a discussion elsewhere. If everyone only wants to respond but don't like what some people are talking about, how is it our fault?

Case in point - "Suddenly, Robots!" Perfectly normal thread about people who wanted to share their enjoyment of Gunpla. The "Judgment" crew comes in and gets all "har har you play with toys" like they were too cool for this shit. Why? Why did we have to suffer through that? It had no bearing on anything else in the forum, but people come in because it is active and start an off topic fight. If they had said, meh, not interested and went off to things they were, the forum would be healthier.

But that doesn't happen. I don't remember how many times I have read "this site is boring, you guys... do something". If people aren't willing to drive their own forum wishes, why should this thread be blamed?

EDIT: I will add, Suddenly, Robots is still going despite the interruption. Perhaps tenacity is what is missing from other threads to carry on after any invasion.

Last edited by ACt; 12-15-2010 at 08:08 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kael03 (12-15-2010), Mal (12-16-2010), Miburo (12-15-2010), Nerox (12-15-2010), Servo (12-15-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)
Old 12-15-2010, 07:52 PM   #626
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

@NN: I was so tight I missed the battle in the thread cuz I was at skewl. Fucking skewl. >:[
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (12-15-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)
Old 12-15-2010, 07:54 PM   #627
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
@NN: I was so tight I missed the battle in the thread cuz I was at skewl. Fucking skewl. >:[
Would you call this a battle?

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (12-15-2010)
Old 12-15-2010, 08:09 PM   #628
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

I dunno. I would call it yet another victory for OH though. coolface
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (12-16-2010), Servo (12-15-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)
Old 12-15-2010, 08:10 PM   #629
ACt
Heart Wizard

Again, when few were going "faggot faggot" and OH was "lol wut?", it seems like a hollow victory. If I actually had to think or do something...

Wow... that's like the first time I typed "lol"... I feel... strange...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Mal (12-16-2010), Miburo (12-15-2010), platinumrug (12-24-2010), Servo (12-15-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)
Old 12-15-2010, 08:16 PM   #630
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

That's just how awesome we are. We don't even really have to do anything, and our self-proclaimed enemies flee before us. Sure, you can say that is because they were totally unworthy opponents, and you'd be right. But that's because only the foolish dare challenge us to begin with!

Or something like that. Anyway, victory, fuck yeah.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
kael03 (12-15-2010), Mal (12-16-2010), Servo (12-15-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)