Myth is a pussy. - Page 55 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 12-16-2010, 10:44 PM   #811
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough
Re: Myth is a pussy.

How am I ganging up on Mibs? Mibs talked shit on all of us first, and I never said anything to the dude in this thread. I never posted anything towards him until my name was mentioned. So don't talk that "ganging up" bullshit to me. You could have avoided this dumbass exchange by quoting the right people in the first place. But you did that after your first statement in this thread tonight was about me though. That was why I approached you like that.

edit: Corrected it. You should look before you quote though.

Last edited by Kinako; 12-16-2010 at 10:45 PM.
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
SilverbladeVI (12-16-2010)

Old 12-16-2010, 10:47 PM   #812
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
It's ok, I'm here to talk though through it young one, one day you will realise how worthless you really are in comparison to THE ALMIGHTY REDS. Sad fact of life kiddo, you = nothing Reds = everything awesome.
This post is gay and retarded. You're the most stupidest Aussie I've encountered on the web in my flaming career.
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 10:47 PM   #813
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Look. I called "you all" stupid black people. How is that not specific? It is. I was talking about the black people in here that are being stupid. That's specific. Could I be more specific? Sure. Could I be a whole fuckload less specific? You bet. Fact of the matter is, I specified who I was talking about. You're wrong. Hopefully you're smart enough to realize this, and will just admit it. Otherwise, sad.
Quote:
Edit: Also, you stupid negroes suck at sarcasm. Fo' realz, dawgz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
I know man, I do need to practice my interwebz sarcasm. Good Idea. Also, you sure do love to bring race into these things don't you?
Quote:
Well, since there was a light blue in here not being a total dumbshit and was talking about actual awesome stuff, I didn't want to say "you stupid light blues suck at sarcasm." So I addressed you all by the next thing you all had in common.

That's all. Don't read too much into it.
Again, why would we (who can't get into your brain) assume you are just talking about the members who were posting at that instant?
Now I wasn't going to assume you meant the whole fucking thread when you said in here, but the members who had posted in the last few days. It makes sense, and you specified now who you were talking about. Look at that post and tell me honestly you were specific about who you were talking about. Y'know, from a different view than yours - because its pretty fucking distorted.

Quote:
We'll see. Elaborate.
You keep saying my little buddies, but they aren't the only ones who dislike you. People don't want to get involved in this shit because they want to be accepted by OH, want to stay neutral, or just don't want to get involved in the drama.

Quote:
Yeah, bro. Sure, I'll elaborate.
Good.
Quote:
You're posting stupid shit. You are trying to call me out on something incredibly stupid like "U weren't specific."
No. You made a statement and wasn't specific with it, and the way you said it technically made it wrong. I was just telling you, and being friendly. I even said it was a smart idea. Whew. Oh, and by the way, I don't use U. Maybe you quoted the wrong post or some shit, it happens.
Quote:
I say people are making fools of themselves, and you reply that they're just trolling and shit. You say you're not going to read to much into me referring to you as black people (Because you're fucking black people), and you now accuse me of 'pulling out the race card, and are saying that it seems like I have some sort of problem.
The thing is, Kinako/SBVI don't care if you think they are making asses of themselves, which is why I told you they are trolling/playing. Durr.
Don't be a fucking idiot, you called us stupid negroes and posted a picture of a "blackface nigger" talking about how your aunt gave it to you and your going to put it on the porch. Don't try to bullshit your way out of this.
Miburo, you accused us of having a problem with you - when YOU insulted us out of nowhere. Isn't that funny?

Quote:
Hell, you say you've stayed civil while criticizing me for 'name calling like a ten year old,' when you called me an ass, a little bitch, and a ten year old all in the same fucking paragraph. For fuck's sake. And now I have to seriously explain how you're making an ass of yourself? You couldn't see that yourself? You don't even have to look outside the same goddamn paragraph you're asking me, dude. You could just read a few lines after your question and see for yourself. It's right there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
when I've stayed civil
Yes, I had stayed civil. Look at every single thing before that post. Civil. Even when you were being an ass, and an idiot, and calling me a passive aggressive fag because I wasn't raeging to your bait like most do. Goddamn.
With that said, I still don't see how I've been an ass.

Quote:
Come on, man. Jeez.
Yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
Fact is all the reds are better than you, so guess what, deal with it. Truth is you're all fuck all compared to us. U MAD liight blues?
Nah man, I'm always chill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Look, all I was going after was the thought process that keeps coming up that when anything goes on in this forum is inclusive to people who initiated the conversation - anyone can comment at any time. I apologize if you took offense, but it was just the latest case after I had made the point. And that's all I was asking to get over - nothing else. You go ahead and rail against anything said here you want.
Whatever man. I didn't take offense, but it wasn't me who brought up double-teaming, your comrade did. I know anyone can join in on a conversation, obviously. Notice the chain,
I was talking to SB, OG made a comment.
I made a comment to OG, Demi-God jumped in.
I made a comment to Demi-God, Miburo jumped in and dragged in Silver, Kinako, Memphis and ninjalostboy.
I make a comment to Miburo/Demi-God, you jump in.

I was just saying that I don't care about double-teaming and jumping in, but no one was talking to Miburo and he felt like starting something. For no reason.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..

Last edited by KillerNN; 12-16-2010 at 10:56 PM.
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
Kinako (12-16-2010), ninjalostboy95 (12-16-2010), SilverbladeVI (12-16-2010), TheBaron (12-17-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 10:48 PM   #814
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 15 (10 members and 5 guests)
OG*, KillerNN*, Kinako*, Miburo*+, ninjalostboy95+, Servo*, Shino, SilverbladeVI*, Vanity*+, zer0systm

i think most this year.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:49 PM   #815
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Kluang. Don't get involved here man. I'll just throw you on ignore until this is over man. This is me dealing with Outer Heaven.
The Following User Says Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (12-16-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 10:50 PM   #816
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinako View Post
How am I ganging up on Mibs? Mibs talked shit on all of us first, and I never said anything to the dude in this thread. I never posted anything towards him until my name was mentioned. So don't talk that "ganging up" bullshit to me. You could have avoided this dumbass exchange by quoting the right people in the first place. But you did that after your first statement in this thread tonight was about me though. That was why I approached you like that.

edit: Corrected it. You should look before you quote though.
You didn't have to. You're still going at Mibs when other people are. Regardless of why you hopped in.

Yeah yeah. I did quote the RIGHT person I just THOUGHT someone else had said it. I am still right about it. You're still wrong. You cannot enforce your own shit on someone else then draw out of that for your own conclusions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverbladeVI View Post
This post is gay and retarded. You're the most stupidest Aussie I've encountered on the web in my flaming career.
LoL

Most stupidest.

xDDDDDDDDDDD
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Miburo (12-16-2010), Servo (12-16-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 10:51 PM   #817
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

SB - you're going to shit on kluang for having an opinion that doesn't gel with yours? Oh, how the wheel turns.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kael03 (12-16-2010), kluang (12-16-2010), Miburo (12-16-2010), Servo (12-16-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 10:55 PM   #818
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
SB - you're going to shit on kluang for having an opinion that doesn't gel with yours? Oh, how the wheel turns.
I'm not shitting on him. What are you talking about? He's not a part of Outer Heaven. Not my problem I have here. I don't have NO problems with Kluang. I don't want him getting involved in my warpath.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (12-16-2010), ninjalostboy95 (12-16-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 11:01 PM   #819
ACt
Heart Wizard

ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Don't you think that's his choice though?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kluang (12-16-2010), Miburo (12-16-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 11:03 PM   #820
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Banhammer.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Miburo (12-16-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 11:03 PM   #821
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Old 12-16-2010, 11:04 PM   #822
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Lol .
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Miburo (12-16-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 11:04 PM   #823
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
You didn't have to. You're still going at Mibs when other people are. Regardless of why you hopped in.

Yeah yeah. I did quote the RIGHT person I just THOUGHT someone else had said it. I am still right about it. You're still wrong. You cannot enforce your own shit on someone else then draw out of that for your own conclusions.

LoL

Most stupidest.

xDDDDDDDDDDD
No. That bullshit does not make sense. You are not right. As a matter of fact, you should be smart enough to tell the difference between us, since you are such a prodigy and all.
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 11:05 PM   #824
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

The irony is that he posted that at the same time as Demi-God when really, it ended.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (12-16-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 11:06 PM   #825
ACt
Heart Wizard

So that's that... what do you guys want to do now? Jacks?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Kinako (12-16-2010), Miburo (12-16-2010)