Myth is a pussy. - Page 61 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 12-17-2010, 07:07 PM   #901
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Myth is a pussy.

Reposting due to importance:

Edit: Oh shit, sandwich discussion, eh?

I enjoy a good pastrami and swiss on rye as a simple sandwich. Now, if you're talking massive man sandwiches, then nothing beats a hoagie. But it has to be a good hoagie. Not that shit they have at subway. Shit needs capocolla, prosciutto, and genola salami. With shredded aged provolone shit. Not garbage. Most important part is the bread. Has to be crusty italian bread. Not that soft shit, for fuck's sake.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-17-2010), Demi-God (12-17-2010), Mal (12-19-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)

Old 12-17-2010, 07:07 PM   #902
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

I bet the people inside that tent are frozen
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 07:13 PM   #903
Kinako
Chuunin

Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

That second sandwich made me hungry
The Following User Says Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 07:13 PM   #904
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Mibs -
?

Hoagie? You Americans.

That does sound lovely though. Usually I keep my sammiches more simple, but I do enjoy at times using 5 different types of meat (various chicken salami, fried chicken slices... basically a lot of chicken, I like chicken, though more recently, turkey also) with cucumbers, tomato and a lil cheese and layering it like a Big Mac. Also egg sandwiches! EGG SANDWICHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-17-2010), Miburo (12-17-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 07:17 PM   #905
Kinako
Chuunin

Regular sandwiches....Meatball Subs are good. Ham, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, and Ranch is good. That Hoagie Mibs was talkin bout sound kinda good too

Hood shit.... Fried Bologna sandwiches, Syrup Sandwiches, Sugar Sandwiches, etc.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (12-17-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 07:17 PM   #906
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Edit: ^Kinda good?

Yeah. Bread looks good. Meat isn't obviously something stupid like honey ham or some shit. Probably a good one there.

Aww, if you like chicken, you should try a buffalo chicken cheesesteak. Fucking delicious, and manly.

What do you mean by egg sandwich? Like egg mcmuffin style breakfast like sandwiches? If so, agreed. Awesome.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-17-2010), Demi-God (12-17-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 07:24 PM   #907
Demi-God
BEST

Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

You make some egg (scrambled, omelette, whatever takes your fancy), you put it between bread and you destroy it with your mouth. I have it planned to try out a cheesesteak when I come over.

Kinako - When you say sugar sandwich, is that the spreaded butter with sugar sprinkled on top one? 'Cause used to eat that as a kid.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Kinako (12-17-2010), Miburo (12-17-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 07:25 PM   #908
Kinako
Chuunin

Hell yeah. That kind.
Demi-God (12-17-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 07:26 PM   #909
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

#1. Basically, you originally said that "we all- in here" have in common - blackness. I was assuming you meant Nerox by one light blue talking about cool shit or being cool or whatever the fuck you said. All I said (taking face value) is that your little joke about "stupid negroes suck at sarcasm" and "addressed you all by what you have in common" doesn't work for two reasons - 1. The non-black light blues that have been posting in this thread outnumber the blacks. So then, you go on your little "I was just talking about you, Kinako, and Silver" shit, 2. but it still doesn't work since Silver and Kinako hadn't been sarcastic, or at least not in the recent posts you CLAIM you were referring to. Then you want to argue about how you were being specific when in all actuality, you weren't. You said "you all-in here" which (at face value) means all recent light blues who had been posting. Thats not specific. At all. And if you want to argue that it is, you're just being stubborn. See the logic? Basically, what you wanted us to do is do some Inception type shit, go inside your head, pull out all of the little details, and put them together. Which is just stupid, if you meant what you say you meant (-_-) why not just say it? And besides for being impossible at the moment, (I think? ACT or kluang, correct me if I'm wrong.) we are on the internet so shit is going to be taken at face value, especially if written a certain way.

#2. You called me a passive aggressive fag for telling you your little joke(?) or whatever didn't work, and said I had something to come out and say, when really - I didn't. You responded to MY post, and got in MY shit, which is pretty dumb since your accusing me of having to something I need to say to you. Which I didn't. But now, I do.

#3. You assumed that "some of us have a problem with you guys" (for me, its mainly you) when you came and decided to respond to my post and call me a stupid negro for basically no reason, since I wasn't being stupid. So really, you have the problem if your trying to start shit with me that doesn't involve you and didn't need your input. And I'm pretty sure you knew what you were doing, so why try and say "i dnt got a problm wit u i jus thnk u succ n stuf n is stpid passivgressive fag lolol" when its obvious you were trying to start drama by saying what you did? Again, I didn't have the problem and was fine ignoring you. Honestly, I don't even have a problem with OH like Silver does and find conversations with most of the members to be pretty entertaining.

#4. And then you accuse me of making an ass out of myself, while you are the one: starting shit (because you obviously have a problem), making unnecessary racist jokes, trying to accuse me of being a passive aggressive faggot because of my opinion, and accusing me of making an ass out of myself when it seems that is exactly what you are doing. You haven't provided an valid reason why I am making an ass out of myself, or how I've said anything stupid.

#5. Once again, you try to pull out some stupid shit. You try and say that I'm a hypocrite by calling you names, while saying you call me names like a little kid. But I did say stay-ed (stayed, as in "I stayed for an hour, but decided to leave." <He had stayed, which means he was talking about the past.). As in past tense. As in, you continue to call me names when I act friendly, so I'm not going to try and keep the conversation cool anymore. Me staying civil and responding respectfully and friendly while you continue to insult me doesn't make any sense, so basically I was calling you a little kid because you called names first while I was being cool. I could have been more specific. But it was pretty obvious. -ed
-ed
-ed

There is more shit, but this is mainly what I'm concerned with.

SenseiQ-Your judgement buddies left. Or quit. Pussies. Besides for Silver, he just got banned.

And other members of OH, I don't even have a problem with most of you. Seriously. I really don't. You guys have let this stay between Miburo and I, and I appreciate that. If you do have a problem with me, let me know.

Oh, and Miburo - what do you do that I disagree with? (So you don't bitch about me being an "ambassador" or "speaking for people" :-) ) You constantly insult our intelligence, with seemingly no just reason. Granted, some light blues are truly stupid. Like Forrest Gump stupid, but with the internet. But you group people together, which is something I try not to do (like OH). I still don't understand why you found it necessary to call me a stupid negro when I've stayed neutral, and hadn't said anything stupid. You called me out, when I haven't even talked to you since Kinako told me to drop the last argument since everything was cool. That is my problem. You find it necessary to start shit. And I know its for your enjoyment, but why? What do you gain from it? Thats what I dislike about you, and why I don't like you or the shit you do. And you claim to be so intelligent and shit, but I haven't seen it. (like you can obviously see it with OH members like Mal, Shrike, ACT, ect.) Thats about it really.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..

Last edited by KillerNN; 12-17-2010 at 08:05 PM.
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
Kinako (12-17-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 07:26 PM   #910
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Sounds edible. Especially if you throw some cheese and bacon in there, and toast the bread. Actually, I think I have some eggs. I might make that.

edit: Oh jeez.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (12-17-2010), Mal (12-19-2010), Servo (12-17-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 07:28 PM   #911
Demi-God
BEST

Delicious, all that sugarly glory. Used to add a lil jam on top of the butter sometimes too.

When I used to be in secondary school and had to rush through lunch, would take apart the burger, put 2 layers of fries, put about 2 spoonfulls of baked beans on top of the fries, put the meat on top of that, ketchup on top of that, a few more fries and then maybe some salad.

How do you feel about baked beans?

KillerNN - Sandwiches man, sandwiches. Let's all move on to sandwiches. It's for the best.

Mibs - Try it out, found this recipe with Mace a while back, egg with feta cheese and cherry tomatoes (onions optional). Was some tasty stuff. I've made it for breakfast now quite a few times, and it works just as well in a sandwich.

Last edited by Demi-God; 12-17-2010 at 07:32 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-17-2010), KillerNN (12-17-2010), Kinako (12-17-2010), Miburo (12-17-2010), Servo (12-17-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 07:32 PM   #912
Kinako
Chuunin

^^Yeah that shit sounds good too.

On another note, damn this is gonna be Day 2 of the war, son.

edit: Okay that sandwich sounds good Mibs.

Last edited by Kinako; 12-17-2010 at 07:35 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 07:33 PM   #913
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, Oh jeez. You told me to do it, but your probably going to make some stupid as fuck comment about it being retarded.

Speaking of sugar sandwiches, we did it a different way in D.C. Same concept, Bread, Butter, but instead of sugar - HONEY. Good shit.

My sandwich is - Italian bread, Salami (real shit, not nasty fake shit. greasy), Roast Beef, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, Roasted Mushrooms, Swiss Cheese with a Splash of red vinegar and Oregano. Good shit.

There is no war. Don't give them ideas, don't want people thinking we are part of some little group or some shit.

Demi- Sorry man, haha.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..

Last edited by KillerNN; 12-17-2010 at 07:35 PM.
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-17-2010), Kinako (12-17-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 07:35 PM   #914
Demi-God
BEST

This is gonna be a god damn sandwich discussion! =.= So help me Batman I will bring the rage of Zeus down upon people who deviate from sandwiches.

NOW!

Sandwiches without meat or egg... anyone know any good ones? If they exist.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-17-2010), KillerNN (12-17-2010), Miburo (12-17-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 07:36 PM   #915
Kinako
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerNN View Post
Yeah, Oh jeez. You told me to do it, but your probably going to make some stupid as fuck comment about it being retarded.

Speaking of sugar sandwiches, we did it a different way in D.C. Same concept, Bread, Butter, but instead of sugar - HONEY. Good shit.

My sandwich is - Italian bread, Salami (real shit, not nasty fake shit. greasy), Roast Beef, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, Roasted Mushrooms, Swiss Cheese with a Splash of red vinegar and Oregano. Good shit.

There is no war. Don't give them ideas, don't want people thinking we are part of some little group or some shit.

Demi- Sorry man, haha.
Damn that sandwich sound hella sweet. I forgot about honey sandwiches

Last edited by Kinako; 12-17-2010 at 07:43 PM.
KillerNN (12-17-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)