Myth is a pussy. - Page 63 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 12-17-2010, 09:47 PM   #931
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Myth is a pussy.

Fuck just realized I've only read the prologue. I skimmed chapter 1 awhile back, so I'll have to comment on that first. <3

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-17-2010), Miburo (12-17-2010)

Old 12-17-2010, 09:50 PM   #932
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

I think a SotG reread is also in order for me. Somehow this microeconomics has taken that part of my memory over. That can't be.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-17-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 09:50 PM   #933
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACT
Whatever happens man, I just want you to know... that is such an awesome sounding sandwich. Let it be an eternal offering of peace between us.
Yeah man, I'm getting tired of this shit haha. And your sandwich also sounds delicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox
NN- Well, let's sort this topic to "Unsolved Riddles". Would have been interesting but well...
Mhmm..

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-17-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 09:52 PM   #934
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo
Oh, I was. You're just trying to hard to nitpick about stupid shit like a passive-aggressive faggot. See, the "you all" was referring to the people that were being stupid in the recent conversation "in here." Reading isn't rocket science.

Do you understand yet? If not, I'll gladly explain it to you in even more simple terms. Or, if you're done trying to be combative in the most faggy way possible, why not stop acting like a little bitch and come out and say what you really want to say.
Quote:
Well, since there was a light blue in here not being a total dumbshit and was talking about actual awesome stuff, I didn't want to say "you stupid light blues suck at sarcasm." So I addressed you all by the next thing you all had in common.
Miburo, look at what you said. Seriously. You escalated this shit by insulting me, when all I said was that your joke didn't work. And again dumbass. You. Called. Me. Out. You did. You started this whole shit, with your little ignorant as fuck comment. So fuck your little "lol now u tryn 2 cal me out durr lame n desprate lololol" shit. Are you that desperate to start drama? At least stop being a hypocritical faggot (Ha! What your accusing me of.) since you can't at least admit you were wrong. I did call you out, after you called me out. And its obvious you're convinced in your mind that you were specific, and that your little comment (both of them) didn't fail both ways you look at them. And another thing, you still haven't shown how I was being stupid, or a dumbshit on my sarcasm chat with Demi.

Quote:
I said, you said. Can't you even make a simple list showing what you're right about and what I'm wrong about? I didn't think it was that daunting of a request.
Oh, I forgot your dumbass can't remember things too well, I'm going to refresh your memory. Here you go bro. :-) (Goddamn I'm so friendly.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me-DemiGod
She made a smart ass comment. I know its super hard, but notice the sarcasm in the post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderator-Kinako&Silver&I
Edit: Also, you stupid negroes suck at sarcasm. Fo' realz, dawgz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Also, you sure do love to bring race into these things don't you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderator
Well, since there was a light blue in here not being a total dumbshit and was talking about actual awesome stuff, I didn't want to say "you stupid light blues suck at sarcasm." So I addressed you all by the next thing you all had in common. -Posts Blackface Nigger Statue-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Oh that was smart, so we know who your talking to since TheBaron, CONFIRMED!!, Nerox ... aren't black - and Silver, Kinako, [mixed]myself are...Would have been better if the majority of the light blues in this thread were actually black though. (Edited Small shit out to save space)
And then after telling him he wasn't specific. . .
Quote:
Oh, I was. You're just trying to hard to nitpick about stupid shit like a passive-aggressive faggot.
Now Miburo, since there is no he said-she said shit going on, and actual quotes - do you realized you hopped in my shit? You called me out? Haha, fuck that man. Obviously, you had something you need to say to me by joining the conversation anyway, and made it even more obvious when you made those racist/condescending jokes aimed towards me. So back to my original point, your the bitch.[What you claimed I was because I wasn't "saying what I had to say"] (Using your words, why don't you just come out and say what it is? Theres no denying you were trying to start with me. Seems to be kind of backwards from what you claimed, y'know - saying I had something I needed to say to you.)

Quote:
I assumed correctly, it seems. Since you said many people disagree with us about something. Still not sure what. You admitted I was right about this. I guess this one goes in the "I'm right" list. Not your right though. My right. = p
You still don't understand. Now (since you get all bitchy about it) I assume "you guys" means the people who you are currently talking to, which was Kinako and I. I didn't have a problem with you at the time, and was ignoring you to avoid shit like this. Kinako also said he doesn't have a problem with you. Basically what I'm saying is, you must be the one with the problem if you are trying to start drama. Do you understand this? If you are trying to start something by calling us stupid negroes and posting a blackface nigger, YOU - moderator, have the problem. I know it takes you a while to catch on to things sometimes, but I don't know how to break it down any further.

Quote:
No...U? Good argument, bro. Anyway. Yeah. You're making an ass of yourself. The valid reasons you're not seeing? I'm showing them via my responses to your posts. You know, where I'm disagreeing with you and telling you why and shit. That stuff. I dunno how you're missing that shit. They're big ass posts.
Okay Miburo. You continue thinking that you're the one making me look like an ass. Obviously, your mind can't be changed. Its funny though,
Quote:
Thing is, that doesn't matter at all. I don't care that I have blond hair, and I still have blond hair. If someone doesn't care that they're making an ass of himself, then he's still more than capable of making an ass of himself.
Quote:
I've explained it numerous times now. You haven't disputed any of it to any acceptable logical degree. If you don't see it, then that's a personal problem on your end.
you keep saying shit like this - but haven't proved I'm making an ass of myself or have shown my stupidity. You keep saying I am, but not actually giving examples.

Quote:
You are. You say shit like "Little kids name call when they run out of shit to say." And you're name calling. Doesn't matter if you weren't before. You are now. So, by your logic, you've run out of shit to say and are being uncivil. Do you have a reason to be uncivil? You say you do. But I have a reason too. Because I don't respect you. You're doing the same exact thing as me. When you decided I wasn't worth respecting then you name called too. Only difference is what we use to decide when someone isn't worthy of respect/ civilities. I think respect should be earned, and if you haven't earned my respect then I don't give a fuck about being nice to you. You'll have a hard time proving my stance to be objectively wrong. But you're more than free to try and do so.

Fact is, if I'm guilty of 'being uncivil' then so are you. I don't care if you're civil or not. You're the one calling me on this shit. So we're both 'uncivil,' but you're also a hypocrite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Me staying civil and responding respectfully and friendly while you continue to insult me doesn't make any sense, so basically I was calling you a little kid because you called names first while I was being cool.
Did you notice I admitted I wasn't specific enough, but corrected myself in my last post? You insulted me first. What I was implying (now that you know I'm talking about you name-calling first) is that all of the shit while I was still chill was immature and irrelevant. I don't care if you're being nice, or if you respect me, insulting me when all I'm doing is proving my point calmly is stupid and childish. Believe me, I don't respect you either. You've done nothing to deserve respect. Might as well drop this, since you don't even realize you act childish by insulting people in normal conversations. (Which you admitted, because your definition of stupid shit is pretty stupid in my opinion.)

Quote:
I don't discredit you with name calling alone, ever.
Thats because I don't name-call usually, but get my point out before I name-call or wait for them to do it first. So they look stupid.

Quote:
Okay. You don't like what I do. Can you show it's objectively wrong? If not, then I don't give a fuck.
Your an idiot. You asked me what I find so disagreeable, and I tell you. So you basically respond "I don't care if you like what I do because you can't prove its wrong and I don't give a fuck." I don't like the shitty way you treat members with a different name color, because it is wrong. But wrong in my opinion. Like RNB said, wrong is an opinion, so to you - treating a blue like shit is totally okay. To me, its wrong. "I don't give a fuck." I don't care if you give a fuck Moderator. If thats how your going to respond to a question YOU asked, don't ask questions.

Quote:
And you've already said you're relatively new to the forum. I doubt you've read through some of the older debate threads that I've posted in. So your opinion of my intelligence isn't all that credible.
And again, your wrong about this. I have been to the debate threads, and have read through them. You don't seem to be that much more intelligent than light blues [or atleast some of them] as you think you are. Being able to debate something doesn't make you smarter.This kid I know named Tommy is a genius, but he can't argue for shit and sounds stupid when he tries. I might not be as smart as you, and that sucks for me. It really does. But I've never said I was smarter than you, and I don't go around bragging about how smart I am (like you do), last time we had a conversation I did say I was smarter than a majority of the active light blues, which according to you doesn't matter much. Thats fine with me, since I don't need your approval. But you really do think that because your OH, you're smarter than all of the "baby blues". Which is stupid. And that is where you are wrong. You call me stupid, but give shit little examples and nitpick and twist my words to try and make me look stupid but it doesn't work, and I probably do suck at sarcasm, but I'm not stupid. Try again.

go ahead and fucking eat
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
Kinako (12-17-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 09:59 PM   #935
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Just gonna say that silver's sexists comments are equal to the negro/caucasian shit that's been said. But no more bans, plz Shino <3 <3 xD

I just watched National Geographic's The Human Family Tree. It's good <3 I want my DNA Mapped!!!! NAO!

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (12-17-2010), Kinako (12-17-2010), Miburo (12-17-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 10:01 PM   #936
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Just gonna say that silver's sexists comments are equal to the negro/caucasian shit that's been said. But no more bans, plz Shino <3 <3 xD

I just watched National Geographic's The Human Family Tree. It's good <3 I want my DNA Mapped!!!! NAO!
I totally agree. But the difference is that he was retaliating, when I had nothing to do with the moderator.

And sorry guys, I'm getting tired of these walls of text - but I don't think this shit is going to drop.

go ahead and fucking eat
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
Kinako (12-17-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 10:02 PM   #937
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

You could just tell Mibs he's being a douche and stop.

That's how I used to settle fights with him and now he wants mah dick. <3333ilymibssss<33333333

Quote:
Fuck just realized I've only read the prologue. I skimmed chapter 1 awhile back, so I'll have to comment on that first. <3
A lot of them have actually been writing for once. Nice to see but I only just got the time to start reading @_@
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (12-17-2010), Miburo (12-17-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 10:03 PM   #938
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

I am a bit sick. My nose is running like crazy and I can't sleep. I tried a "goodnight beer" and a "goodnight schnaps", but it didn't help. Damn.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
Kinako (12-17-2010), Miburo (12-17-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 10:06 PM   #939
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Yeah, I've disagreed with Mibs before on just being an ass for the sake of being an ass (to stooopid ppl or just ppl in genz). And it just boils down to Mibs gives respect when its earned in his eyes, and I believe that all people deserve respect until they do something that causes me to revoke it. And generally, there is nothing you can do on an interweb forum thats going to cause me to think you don't deserve respect.

Different folks, different strokes. & the world keeps turning. 8]

edit, I know Van. I'm so behind in your story & Michael's that it makes me sayud. =[ I think its hawt that Galene wants Eres & like was in love with Ares. Guess shes got a thing for twins, lol.

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Last edited by UchihaTaijiya; 12-17-2010 at 10:08 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (12-17-2010), KillerNN (12-17-2010), Kinako (12-17-2010), Miburo (12-17-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 10:15 PM   #940
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
Once upon a time, in a magical forest, the furriest of furries would prance around the inboxes of the innocent forest lumberjacks and read their most private messages. The furry then decided that the lumberjacks were planning something nasty against him, and he got scared. His anus clenched 3 sizes smaller (which isn't saying much, since the amount of furry dick he had taken up it had already made it the size of a dinner plate). The fear mixed with pranaoia caused the furry to do stupid things... and that's why we celebrate Christmas.
im not a lumberjack T.T

as for the sammich topic, i liek soft bread on inside but the outside to be toasted and have that nice crunch. yumyum.
Old 12-17-2010, 10:19 PM   #941
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Let me clarify, if you act like Tom you will lose my respect on the interwebs lol.

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (12-17-2010), KillerNN (12-17-2010), Kinako (12-17-2010), Miburo (12-17-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 10:19 PM   #942
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

NN - yeah man. Sometimes you need to man up and realize there is no headway to make. Some things can go on forever. Cut and run.

UT - I can't help if my literary style requires more than the usual number of posts. Often, people just ask for moar anyway. ;-)

Nerox - I get what you are saying. My brain is completing for about 8 different information feeds including wife, work, literature and my own writing. It is getting a bit buggy. Believe it or not, but I've been distracted from WoT to think about SotG. I hope that's not me getting a big head or anything.

Last edited by ACt; 12-17-2010 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Really strange sentence structure. I'd blame beer... but it's so awesome.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (12-17-2010), Kinako (12-17-2010), Miburo (12-17-2010), Nerox (12-17-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 10:23 PM   #943
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox View Post
I am a bit sick. My nose is running like crazy and I can't sleep. I tried a "goodnight beer" and a "goodnight schnaps", but it didn't help. Damn.
Drink more Goodnight Beers and Schnaps until you fall asleep soundly
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
Nerox (12-17-2010), TheBaron (12-18-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 10:35 PM   #944
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Nerox - I get what you are saying. My brain is completing for about 8 different information feeds including wife, work, literature and my own writing. It is getting a bit buggy. Believe it or not, but I've been distracted from WoT to think about SotG. I hope that's not me getting a big head or anything.
Yep, I got a lot of tests after the holidays, my brain is stuffed. Time to eliminate more French vocabulary of the 7th grade. Also, go and read forth in the WoT. I need to discuss it in lenght !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinako View Post
Drink more Goodnight Beers and Schnaps until you fall asleep soundly
All out dude. 7 beers and half a liter of J├Ągermeister. Fucking 4.30am. Damnit.

Edit4Demi: SANDWICH !

Last edited by Nerox; 12-17-2010 at 10:42 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
Kinako (12-17-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 10:39 PM   #945
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

[Insert Zeus rage and whatnot]

Please people, for the kids... for the sake of me not having to scroll down even more to read sandwich posts...

Let's all be the pigeon, not the statue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
A) Demi-God - for me, discount tents is an old joke. But an awesome joke. Why did I barely know of you so many months ago? <3

Whatever happens man, I just want you to know... that is such an awesome sounding sandwich. Let it be an eternal offering of peace between us.

For me, fry up onions, mushrooms, garlic in butter. Add stripped steak and a dash of red wine. Toast up whole grain bread (at the least) and put together with some sort of soft italian cheese (mozzarella, provolone, havarti, etc) letuce and mayo. Real mayo. Miracle whip is for freaks.
Louie, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. *end credits*

See, sandwiches bring peace. Also delicious sounding sandwich, have you ever tried it with slightly toasted bread though? Sounds like it'll be good with toasted bread. Also ever tried the exact same thing but just replaced the steak with minced beef? A sloppy joe sub in a sense.

Also I may have promoted you from 'Adam' to 'Louie' now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
im not a lumberjack T.T

as for the sammich topic, i liek soft bread on inside but the outside to be toasted and have that nice crunch. yumyum.
^ Toasted crunchy warmness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
Once upon a time, in a magical forest, the furriest of furries would prance around the inboxes of the innocent forest lumberjacks and lady ninja and read their most private messages. The furry then decided that the lumberjacks were planning something nasty against him, and he got scared. His anus clenched 3 sizes smaller (which isn't saying much, since the amount of furry dick he had taken up it had already made it the size of a dinner plate). The fear mixed with pranaoia caused the furry to do stupid things... and that's why we celebrate Christmas.
Edited for truth.

Quote:
Peanut butter & banana though? Never tried that.

Banana & honey? Need to try it.

And Artan, Miburo will respond to KNN. But he will also address sammiches. <3 -So it was foretold-
Try it out and yeah I kind of remembered that no matter how much Zeus rage I promised, it was gonna happen anyway. ._.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-18-2010), ask me anything (12-17-2010), KillerNN (12-17-2010), Kinako (12-17-2010), Miburo (12-17-2010), OG (12-17-2010), Servo (12-17-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)